"Pocahontas"

By nothankyou019910

!!TW!! Mentions of abuse and rape. You all know the Disney Movie Pocahontas. If you don't then you should pro... More

Chapter One: Who is Pocahontas?
Chapter Two: Colonists and John Smith's Lies.
Chapter Three: The TRUE Story.
Chapter Five: Captivity and John Rolfe.
Chapter Six: White-Washing
Chapter Seven: The Beautiful Love Story of a Savage and a White Man
Chapter Eight: Thomas Rolfe.
Chapter Nine: "The Indian Princess"
Chapter Ten: Death.

Chapter Four: The First Anglo-Powhatan War.

70 2 0
By nothankyou019910

In the Summertime the Native Americans would often walk around naked because of how hot it was, to them it wasn't sexual. But to the Englishmen it was shocking and since the men already saw the Indigenous peoples as 'less than human' and hadn't been with a woman in a long time.

Woman and children were taken and sexually assaulted by the colonizers. In the Powhatan Culture, if a man committed sexual assault they were immediately killed, so as soon as they were known as a rapist or murderer they were executed immediately because the tribe did not want those traits passing down through more children.

 But in England rape and murder was easy to get away with because women were accused of lying and had to have a witness (funny how it's 2020 and nothing has changed over hundreds of years). As soon as the Powhatans found out about the sexual assault going on the first and not last Anglo-Powhatan War started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
24.2K 2K 27
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...
15.3K 755 43
" arey aap ayse kase bath kar sakte ho , inse lo mein paise deti hu " she while giving 20 rupees note to bus conductor . " arey aap yaha bhi , chal...
68.1K 5.5K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...