"Pocahontas"

By TwoSpiritQuuas

!!TW!! Mentions of abuse and rape. You all know the Disney Movie Pocahontas. If you don't then you should pro... More

Chapter One: Who is Pocahontas?
Chapter Three: The TRUE Story.
Chapter Four: The First Anglo-Powhatan War.
Chapter Five: Captivity and John Rolfe.
Chapter Six: White-Washing
Chapter Seven: The Beautiful Love Story of a Savage and a White Man
Chapter Eight: Thomas Rolfe.
Chapter Nine: "The Indian Princess"
Chapter Ten: Death.

Chapter Two: Colonists and John Smith's Lies.

99 1 0
By TwoSpiritQuuas

It was in the 1600's when a group of men packed up and  colonized to the New World. Once they arrived they founded the Jamestown Colony in 1607. One of the explorers, you may know him as a certain 'lover', was John Smith. Aka the President of Virginia and Admiral of New England. (Who later made a book bragging about his adventures, which were all proven as lies.) John claimed that not long after he arrived he was captured by a man name Openchancanough and tied up, taken through all thirty villages. Then brought to Chief Powhatan who ordered his execution. 

John Smith apparently accepted his fate with dignity but before his head got caved in like Glenn a 'beautiful girl' named Pocahontas stopped it and begged her father for mercy. According to John Smith, Pocahontas said "If you must kill John Smith then I shall die too" and continued going on about their "friendship" (much like in the movie). FIRST OF ALL, Pocahontas only would've been ten or eleven at the time and John Smith was 27, children we never allowed anywhere near execution's or trials . John's story also said that the Native Americans were savage and willing to kill them without reason.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
94.9K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
17.4K 586 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
611K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭