When two hearts become one(Sh...

By Fanlove873

Shadow's view to everyone in his kingdom and village is basically a terrifying prince who needs a bride. Pink... More

Chapter 1: Shadow's boring life(rewritten)
Chapter 2: Pinkie's perfect life...almost. (Rewritten)
Apologies and Requests
Chapter 3:The dancing stranger in pink (rewritten)
IDK why
Chapter 4:The female knight
Im gonna be gone
Chapter 5: First introduction
Chapter 6: Small talk
Author's note(sorry)
Chapter 7: Let's talk? Part 1
To understand the story

Should i change a few words?

32 1 3
By Fanlove873

I am not that confident in this book and even though I want to delete it or ignore it, I see some people who are still wanting to read this and I feel very guilty in saying that I want to give this story up. So I might just edit some chapters from the beginning to fit the story that I want. I can definitely see that shadow doesn't act like himself so I'll change that. And I hope you guys will be ok with the sudden change sin this book but I'll do my best to try to post chapters as bets as I can.
So I'll be busy editing chapters and having new ideas. Also whoever said they wanted a OC in the story, I'm sorry but I won't think I can. I can only add two OCs that I already added so I'm really sorry about that and hope you forgive me for that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
80.9K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
216K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...