π™„π™’π™’π™šπ™™π™žπ™–π™©π™š π™©π™–π™‘π™šπ™¨...

Autorstwa dreamgirlsky

Welcome to Immediate Tales, where I (try to) spin humorous stories for those who want nothing more than a qu... WiΔ™cej

Introduction
Author's Note
barking mad; ksj
spring day; knj (special)
kidnapped; myg
modern fairytale; jhs
stuck with you; jjk (halloween special)
don't leave me; pjm

with love; pjm

72 10 12
Autorstwa dreamgirlsky

Y/N swings open the door to be greeted by the sight of her milkman, Seokjin.

"Morning Jin," she greets.

"Morning," he smiles and hands her an envelope along with her milk bottle.

"What's this?" Y/N asks curiously.

"A letter," Seokjin replies.

"A letter? Who from? " she questions confusedly.

"Don't know. Just found it on your doorstep," Seokjin shrugs.

"Oh," she breathes as she eyes it.

"Have a nice day." He waves and leaves.

She closes the door.

Y/N hasn't been doing well at all lately, she had just recently moved out. Her parents wouldn't support her dreams of becoming a graphic designer and she has just opened her own little online graphic shop online, like she's always wanted. However, orders were low and she was barely making ends meet even with her job at a graphic company which she is due to resign from in a month.

She was never not exhausted and Seokjin, being the kind man he is, always left a bottle of milk outside whether she paid for it or not. So it had definitely been a surprise when she saw him with an envelope too. 

Who would write me a letter? she thinks. Everyone either emails or texts or calls.

Y/N makes her way back to the living room and curls up on the couch comfortably, anticipating fingers opening the envelope gently. She takes it out and calms her beating heart before reading it.

November 1

Flowery soul, you're too beautiful to cry.

That's it. No name, no sign, so stamps. Nothing.

That's weird, she thinks, maybe it wasn't meant for me.

---

Y/N greets Seokjin the next morning as usual, only to be handed an envelope again.

"No name again?" she asks.

He nods.

She bids him goodbye and curls up on the couch just like yesterday and tears open the envelope to read whatever's in it.

November 2

Infinite stars litter the sky but you shine the brightest.

Y/N frowns. What untrue words. But her heart skips a beat. After all, the heart and the mind are two separate things, right?

---

This time, she knows she's going to get the letter from her....secret admirer?

Y/N has absolutely no idea who it could be. So no, she's not surprised when Seokjin hands her the letter and she claims her usual spot on the sofa to read it.

November 3

Fighting for your dreams isn't easy yet you did.

Y/N smiles. She goes to sleep but tonight, she's not plagued by nightmares or obstructed by a fitful slumber. No, tonight she sleeps with a ghost of a smile still present on her face.

---

Y/N isn't sure what to expect. It's been three days. Maybe the letters won't come anymore. It might have been some silly dare or prank. However, she still can't help but hope that she gets one today too. She may not believe the words, but it was nice reading nevertheless. To her relief, Seokjin's hand is not missing the now familiar blue envelope. She sighs and gladly takes it, silently thanking whoever is sending these to her.

November 4

Truly, you're so precious so please take care of yourself.

She lets out a laugh. "It's not easy but I sure am trying, stranger."

This time, Y/N leaves some of her homemade cookies in a tiffin on the doorstep for her secret admirer.

---

Y/N eagerly grabs the letter.

"Nothing else was here right?" she asks.

"Nope," Seokjin confirms.

Good, they had taken the cookies.

November 5

Everything else fades away when I'm thinking of you.

(thanks for the cookies. They were delicious.)

Thump. Thump. Thump.

"Damn it," she mutters, "Keep this up and my heart will jump out of my ribcage."

Today, she leaves a fountain pen for the stranger.

---

November 6

Evenings are pleasant don't you think? Come with me for a date?

(I loved the pen.)

She squeals and giggles in happiness. That was so smooth, she thinks.

This time, she leaves a note saying "Yes" and "Tell me who you are" in a heart shaped red piece of paper.

---

November 7

Never did I plan on keeping my identity hidden. But it will not be directly written.

Where's the fun in that? Check the first letter of all my letters and then perhaps you will remember the days we both had spent on chit chat.

Rose bites her lips and pulls out all the letters and writes down the initials of all of them.

FIFTEEN.

She ponders on the word. Fifteen? What does that mean? He used the past tense so maybe, fifteen years ago? She's 25 now so fifteen years ago she was 10. Had she met her secret admirer back then?

But of course! In a minute, she remembers.

Him. The pale scrawny neighbour who used to play around and talk with her back when they were kids. And if memory serves her right, that boy is now a man who goes by the name of Park Jimin.

The second she exclaims his name in epiphany, a knock sounds on her door.

She tries not to trip over in her giddiness and manages to open the door half heartedly. Her mind was much too preoccupied wondering what the boy looks like now.

Right in front of her stands a handsome man holding a bouquet of roses.

She gapes. Those features.....it couldn't be.

"Jimin?" she gasps.

He hands her the bouquet and chuckles. "The one and only."

"Come in," she invites.

He gently takes hold of her wrists.

"Nope, let's go get some coffee and talk about that evening date you agreed to yeah?" he says in a soft voice.

"Uhm...sure, why not? Let's catch up on stuff. It's been more than a decade since we last saw each other," she agrees.

He leads Y/N to his car and holds the door open for her before climbing in himself. He flashes her a smile. "Yeah. It's been a while."

"Jimin?" she calls.

"Hmm?"

"My address? How did you send those letters?"

Jimin grins. "With love."

A/N: dedicated to my good friend, InfinityARMY7 

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

235K 3K 26
[{ BTS ONE SHOTS }] Behold! My tannie boy fantasies! qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜† qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜† - mature themes - explicit language - sexual situations - READ THE TAGS! - A...
1.7K 163 17
A collection of different types of one shot stories. Updating only when I can (Sorry). Mature Content and NSFW AU and Canon FanFicition Stories will...
24K 359 21
This book is one shots, short stories about BTS, most romance probably. I hope you enjoy πŸ’š
958 57 8
Collection of BTS short stories and one-shots! We take requests!! Recent updates: 1. "I don't want it to be just one day. I want it to be many days...