I Trust You, Travis Woods

By XxPrettyDevilxX

After an abusive relationship, Kayla Harris, is hesitant when it comes to love. With no parents, Kayla gets b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Finishing Note

Chapter 18

4 0 0
By XxPrettyDevilxX

I want to turn back so bad, but if I do, I'll never want to leave. I open one of my bags outside and find my jar of emergency money. I look at all of the one hundreds, knowing I'll have to move pretty far away. With memories flooding through my mind, I wipe some tears and wait for a taxi. I know this is whats best. A taxi pulls up and I hand him $200.00. "I need to go as far away as you can get me." I say. He nods and hands me back one hundred. "I'm only charging you one hundred." He says. I nod and open the door and sit down.

After hours of looking and waiting, we arrive in New York. "I'm not supposed to drive through here, so have a great day!" He says nicely. "Thank you!" I say and he smiles. I grab my stuff and get out and walk down the crowded streets. I walk around, thinking about Travis. I approach a hotel and walk inside. "Hello, I'm Andrea. I'm the only one working here. No one comes here but I stay in business. Anyways, I'm charging $20.00 per week for any room." She says. I nod. "Okay. I don't want a specific room. Thanks though." I say. She nods. "Okay. Follow me!" She says. I follow her and find a beautiful and clean room. "Wow. This is beautiful!" I say. "Yeah, I keep the rooms clean for the people who are passing by....." Andrea says. "Well, I'm not sure but I might be staying here for a while..." I say she smiles. "Well, I'll leave it to you...." She says and walks away. I sigh. I can't get Travis out of my mind. I find my phone and charger and plug it in.

It's gonna be forever until I see Travis. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Like Gold By liv

Teen Fiction

383K 22.2K 43
[WATTY'S SHORTLIST 2021 & 2022] "I love every part of you. Not because of who you were before, but because of who you are now, in spite of all the bu...
17.1K 305 35
Kyleigh has always been a wild child. A past filled with neglect, sexual addiction, alcohol/drug abuse, and a minimized sense of self worth haunts he...