Unfixable [h.s]

By 4goldenipples

-New- "Can you burn me instead?" His expression changed back to a worried one. Eyebrows close to each other... More

Couple of words
Playlist And Characters❤️
Pre-Prologue
1- Porolgue
2- Jealous
3- Hello
4- Numb
5- Soaked
6- Night changes
7- Just A Dream
8- Torn
10- Fix you
11- The beach
12- Baby
13- close as strangers
14- sweet creature
15- Cherry

9- True colours

25 7 10
By 4goldenipples

"you have a very lovely laugh, you should really laugh more and stop being sad. that my job here from now on"

I roll my eyes. Why would it be his mission, it's gonna annoy him because I'm never in this kind of mood.

"Haha, right. Good luck with that"

—-

"You don't believe I can make you laugh all the time?"

I pull out a fake laugh and he rolls his eyes.
I fake laugh a lot. I tend to do it whenever my mum tries to make me laugh because I'm always with those "sad eyes" like she calls it. I try to make her feel better because it's truly isn't her fault— she did try to get away from my toxic father but every single time he made it impossible for her to just leave.

"Why would you make such an effort for a girl you don't know that much?" I don't understand his mind which makes me curious about him, it seems like he really is into figuring me out and understanding what makes me laugh.

"I don't know why, maybe mostly because you interest me. I can't read you which absolutely annoys me but more than that you remind me of myself when I was just beginning my career, I was lost and everything seemed unreal and chaotic that eventually I just lost myself. my mum used to say that I should really think about acting career because when I was outside I looked ok but when I was at home I was truly myself, wasn't even trying to hide the fact that I'm having a hard time out there an absolutely losing myself"

I slowly nod, taking it all in, now I can finally understand what makes him return to me all the time, even though it's still kinda weird. After a few moments of silence he scoffs out of the blue,

"She used to say that when ever I smiled I had a cloud of gloom behind it that wouldn't make the smile on my face seem like a smile"

I looked at him seeing that all he does is play with a piece of grass he ripped from the ground and I looked down at my own hands doing the same. Seems like we have the same bad habit of ruining the nature around us as we talk. Sorry mother nature.

"And you love, you have the same cloud. And your laugh? your laugh is the most sad laugh I've ever heard"

I looked up at him again but this time his eyes were already staring at my own ones, I was a bit taken back by the words he said cause I knew he was honest and it annoyed me that he could understand me so easily and figure me out so quickly. I mean guided the shallow parts of me cause the deep parts I don't think I'll even talk with him about these kinds of things.

"Why were you so distant in the morning?"

I decided that I don't want to talk about myself anymore. I'm quite annoyed by this kind of talk we're having—it's too much for me right now and I really don't want him to just try and read everything I do like I'm the mystery and he's Sherlock.

"Yesterday shook me up a bit, I didn't know if you wanted to talk or not cause I thought I scared you, hence I kept my distance from you expecting it will be easier for you. That's the same reason i left your room at night, by the way."

I nod at him and look back at the grass in his hand, then at mine. I wanted to explain to him that I wasn't scared and that it was just an instinct to protect myself but I stopped myself—thinking forward, I know it'll just make him more curious about the question of 'why', and i dont want to talk about it. Shawn, Cory, Mikey (plus the 5sos boys) and my mum are the only people who know about everything, and Cory was Shawns choice, not mine.

"I think we totally ruined the grass over this part of the ground" he chuckled nervously as we both looked in front of us and saw how much of the grass we picked from the ground and just ripped it out, putting in a pile.

"We really did" I laughed a little and so did he. We both sat this way in silence for about ten minutes not really sure what to say. It wasn't uncomfortable, it was quite pleasant.

I look at him and see that he's staring forward, we are with our back to the school building and our heads forward to a nice grove.  As I look at him again I see that he's really focused on something and I don't know what since the only things that infront of us are trees, flowers and grass. maybe he's just overthinking something. I remember how yesterday when he saw that i'm having trouble falling asleep again after the nightmare I endured he took my guitar and began singing to me. Harry is gifted with his voice that's for sure, i know no other man that knows to sing personally, except for the 5SOS boys.

"Can you sing something? Your voice calms me" I surprise myself asking him, and I can promise you that I wasn't the only one who was surprised by my words, if you could have seen his face I swear to god.

He nodded slowly and hesitantly.

"You want something specific?" He asks curiously and I shake my head. Whatever he'll do it will be perfect.

"Ok"

He thinks for a moment then he smiles, knowing what sons he's gonna sing.

"🎶You with the sad eyes🎶"

He checks my face to see any differences from the first line but I'm sure all he could see was appreciation at his choice of a song. I love this song.

"🎶Don't be discouraged🎶"

He smiles a bit and I return it as well, a very weak smile.

"🎶 oh I realize, It's hard to take courage. In a world full of people, you can lose sight of it all. The darkness inside you, can make you feel so small🎶״

I keep staring at him blankly as I listen to his angelic voice. I don't know which version he chose because even though I love Cydni Lauper, after listening to Justin freaking Timberlake singing it I fell in love with the Trolls movie version.

"🎶Show me a smile then
Don't be unhappy🎶"

He said this part apart from all the others, trying to bold it out and I make an effort to show a little smile but his eyes change into sad ones, I feel like I'm making it even worse. Why can't I just show a smile that isn't clouded with sadness?

"🎶Can't remember when
I last saw you laughing🎶"

He did the same thing here too but this time I don't know why, so, don't ask me, I get closer to him a little bit and he watched me as I put my head down slowly to his lap, careful to see if I'm crossing any boundaries that I shouldn't, but, he never protests. I just feel really tired from everything at the moment that I even forget that I'm at school and need to go to class already. All my problems whipped out of my mind as I felt his hand stroking my hair, knowing it might make me feel better. It reminded me of the day me and Michael decided to break up. I was heartbroken and so was Michael but I remember that after the talk we had I went outside crying and Luke followed me. I sat down on the grass and did the same in front of me, I looked at him and he smiled weakly at me, opening his arms and legs for me and I accepted the comfort cuddle from him. While I cried on his shoulder he sang me the same song and I just kept crying. He stroked my hair and kept with the soothing words and sang silently trying to calm me down. I know he was supposed to go and comfort Michael but I guess he knew Michael would appreciate it more if he would be with me now, Mikey's he's best friend but Luke's closer to me than Ash and Cal, he was the only close comfort at the moment and I appreciated he's presence.

🎶"This world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear
Just call me up
'Cause I will always be there🎶"

He stopped singing as I looked up at him because of the last sentence. It's stupid but when he said that— I believed him. It sounds like the song really is his words and not Cyndi's, it sounds like the song speaks for him and says all he wants to say but I really can't fall for this trap, I can't believe that he truly is gonna stay and be there for me when I need someone. I can't trust men other than Cory Shawn Mikey and the rest of 5sos boys. Either way, I know him for what? A week or so? Why would I put my trust in him so quickly, and why would I put my trust in him at all? Does he even deserves it?

"Who was the person on the phone?"

His voice was curious. His fingers still stroke my hair and it's a pleasant feeling. I closed my eyes feeling very calm suddenly.

"My ex? My best friend? Call him whatever you like"

His fingers stopped stroking my hair and since it was too much of a pleasant feeling I heard myself saying words without even thinking about it. "Why did you stop?"

"Oh sorry i was thinking about something" his fingers began moving again and i opened my eyes to look at him and saw his green eyes watching me-- exploring my face until they found my hazel ones and he smiled, slightly embarrassed since i caught his eyes wandering all over my face and my low self esteem hit at the moment cause i felt that if he's watching my face from so closely he will see all the damages i have. I usually don't show any of this kind of concern, I do have those but i wont show it since if i will it will give weak spots that people can use. But I do have those kinds of fears and concerns about my own looks.

"So why were you crying when he called?"

Harry cut the silence with a question that I really didn't wanna answer but did anyway since it can cause any harm. "I haven't seen him for so long and he wanted to call me later butttt i know if he will he'll never have time for me"

He nodded and asked me a question I wasn't expecting and that made me angry as hell. "Why would you need a person in your life that you aren't as impotent to him as he is for you?"

Listening to those words hit the exact spot he shouldn't have. At this moment I regretted ever talking with this guy. I got up from his lap and stood up.

"I knew I should have never talked to you!"

I walk away from there quickly, hearing him calling my name but ignoring it.
I walk towards class even though I'm really late. I don't care.

"Oh I see you finally decided to join us Lee Hunter"

—-

The day after

I sit with Shawn and Cory on the couch while we're watching a war movie. Usually I would watch it like I'm glued to the couch and won't move but now I really can't. I feel anger all over my body. Harry and Michael annoyed the shit out of me yesterday and I can't even focus on the movie! And I love war movies!

Anyways.. As the bell rings I jump up like that's the bell I've been waiting for so long and as I opened the door I saw my mum with another figure.

"Lily!! I missed you!!"

I fake a smile as good as I can and say a small 'hey mum', she smiles mischievously and I look at the figure behind her since I've never noticed who it is.

And I'll tell you something right now. You're lucky you weren't there at the moment cause the scream that left my mouth was absolutely a one to make you deaf.

My body left the ground as I jumped all over him and kissed him. I don't know why I kissed him, maybe it's an instinct since I've missed him so much but I kissed him and he kissed me back— never protesting.

His hands hold my thighs and I place them on his hips. I felt him smile through the kiss as he actually was the one to make the kiss deeper, asking for permission to let his tongue enter my mouth and I allowed, smiling into the kiss too. Eventually one of his hands came up to my jaw and we both pulled away, and I rested my forehead on his, but immediately remembered that it's almost impossible that he's here so I push away and say with high pitch voice,

"Omg Michael I missed you so fucking much!! What are you doing here???"

Michael laughs and takes all of my hair in his hands, pushing it back since it was a mess right now. His big hands on my scalp then move to my neck and his thumbs on my jaw.

"That much that you kissed me??"

I blush and laugh. He's the only one to make me this happy, yes it isn't pure happiness but it's better than ever.

"Umm.. I guess?"

We both laughed and he brushed his thumbs on my jaw.

"So what are you doing here?"

He looks aside and sees that my mum is already inside the house, she entered when I literally jumped on him but he couldn't see a thing but me on him like a koala.

"I acted like a child yesterday and I wanted to talk. We were actually supposed to go home to Australia but I decided I'll come here"

I don't understand how that's possible since they're on tour and they were in the Philippines as much as I know.. but fuck off Harry! DoeSenT cAre JusT aS mUch aS I dO—my ASS!

"They surprised us, we actually never checked how our show's schedule works and they knew it so apparently we have time from tomorrow the.. 25th of January? until Merch 2nd to be wherever we want"

I smile a huge genuine smile. It means Michael will be here for.. when's the end of the month? The 30? 31? Yeah 31 so.. it's more than a month!!

"You're here for more than a month!!" He nods but then shakes his head.

"Well not really.. I'm supposed to go home too.."

I frown but then hide it with another smile, I mean, I can't be sad about it since he hasn't seen his parents and old friends for so long. It wouldn't be right if he would stay only here these free days..

"But remember that the first show after this break is here at England so you can join us to a few shows, maybe ask you mum to allow you and you'll try to study on the min time while touring with us the UK?"

I smiled again and nodded, telling him I'll ask her. I don't think it'll be too hard since she knows how much I miss him and she'll do anything to make it all easier. The school I think would allow me too cause they know a little bit about what happened last year and they can't really say no. I mean they can but I don't think they'll do it.

"Well I can ask her"

He smiles at me and begins to laugh until I scrunched my face and he said ok ok and began talking.

"It's just your brothers such an asshole. He was supposed to pass you the present"

I looked at him confused trying to remember if Shawn ever gave me something and I can't seem to remember a thing.

"Remember the phone call? I told you about a present? Your mum already allowed you to go, I bought you tickets and you're staying with us at our hotels on the UK tour!"

I screamed my ass off and he told me that the boys are part of that too and that it was actually Luke's idea. I need to thank him later. I kissed him deeply and hard. The happiness inside me almost completely consumed my heart and I felt really good.

"Well, where are the boys? Australia? I need to thank Luke." He shakes his head "they are here actually, they're supposed to arrive in a few since I ran through the airport by myself not eating for any of them. I wanted to see you already"

He laughed a bit because of what he said and I smile at him. he got closer and kissed me. I kissed him back.

I feel happy.

The boys are here and my mum as well, Shawn and Cory and I also have my best friend beside me again. I feel like my heart is full again and for a quarter of a sec I was sure everything's perfect but it wipes away as my self distraction hits again and I remember my dad and his evil doings. I wish I could have just forgotten it.

"I missed the boys" he smiles at me and brushes my jaw again, kisses me on the tip of my nose, then taps on my thigh. I take the hint and jump off him and he grabs my hand right before I get to the door.

He signals me with his hand to wait and mouths me to wait a second. He takes his phone out and answers a call I haven't even heard and says ok at the end of this 10 seconds call.

We stay silent. both of our hands together and we wait for something that I have no idea what it is.

"Michael?"

He looks at me and I look into his pale green eyes. He wears a mischievous look and smiles at me.

A car arrives at my house and I watch it as it parks. I realize that it might be the boys and I gasp.

Out of the car gets three boys and one of them, the driver gets up really fast and begins running towards us and only by his blonde hair and height I can recognize who it is.

Luke Hemmings.

"April!!!!"

Luke has already arrived at his destination.

His arms picked me up from the floor like I'm no weight for him and he hugs me tightly.

"please don't be mad at meee"

I laugh at Luke's behaviour "I'm not mad Leo everything's ok"

Me and Luke call each other April and Leonardo. He's the only one who allowed to call me that way regularly. Me and the boys LOVE ninja turtles and I'm April cause the boys are the turtles. I guess calling me April when the boys do it's ok cause people only think it's because of the ninja turtles and nothing more.

Also me and Luke roast each other all the time so it might get funny with the other names we call each other. But I can assure that me and Luke absolutely love each other and we both know when to say good stuff. Basically we're frienemies just with a whole lotta love.

"Cal! Ash!"

"Leeeeee"

They both push Luke away from me and he trips and fall but nobody cares about that and hug me together. I laugh at how dorks they are and think of what am I gonna do with all of them here.

My mum gets out of the house with lemonade and the boys leave my side right always and take the lemonade. My mum has the best lemonade, and it's weird since it's just lemonade.

"You boys can stay at the garage and at our house as much as you like, don't stay at an hotel it'll be fun for all of us if you'll stay"

All the boys look at me then at my mum again, "thanks Monica!!!" They all say in union and hug her as she laughs and tries to keep the lemonade still.

"Boys the lemonadeee" my mum yells at them and they all laugh and take it away from her.

"Your mums a queen"

I laugh cause I know it's true she really is a queen. My mum is a very strong woman and I admire her. Everybody does.

"Oh I know" I reply to Ashton with a smile.

Seriously, only they can make me happy. At this moment I wasn't thinking of my dad or Harry, or anything else. I was really happy again.

"Next tour young lady, you're joining us. now let's go to the garage" Luke says with a threatening playful voice and I nod.

Hopefully I'll graduate until then and finally be able to be where I belong. With my best friends and around music artists on a daily record.

We all start heading towards the garage until I hear something that Michael says and we all stop.

"Harry??"

————

So what do you guys think of this part??

Lee finally feels better since the boys are here but what will happen when they'll leave London and be back on touring and Australia for a while?

And what's going on with Harry and Lee? Do you think she needs to let what he said go or keep being mad at him?

Andddd Lee and Mikey kissed? What does it means for the both?

Guys vote comment, do whatever you want to let me know if you like the new parts or now cause it's important for me to know :)

And btw I'll post the next part when there will be more reads cause rn I see it quite pointless to upload when nobody's comment and I don't have much views on the new parts..

Love y'all !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 40.8K 58
[✓] ∥ "What do you fear most?" At my childish question, she smiles and looks down. In all honesty, I thought we were going to have to stay there all...
23.3K 341 36
"drag me to the dark side and show me what my body is for"
12.7K 360 17
finished - november 27, 2018 "'cause nobody saves me, baby, the way you do." or In which he's a light in all of her darkness.
1.5K 136 41
Autophobia Noun A fear of one's self Copyright @Niallspopsicle ©