I Accept Him ✔

By hkoriginal

A Romance Comedy •••••••••••••• "I want to ask you,...... what's my name?" I didn't answered because I still... More

BLURB
CH-1 THE INTERVIEW
CH-2 WHAT'S IN THE NAME?
CH-3 DEVILISHLY DELICIOUS
CH-4 A BLUE MOON
CH-5 TALKING TO THE MOON
CH-6 MORNING MANIA
CH-8 COMING FOR YOU
CH-9 DON'T LEAVE ME
CH-10 FEAR OF LOVE
CH-11 TWO YEARS
CH-12 THE RUNAWAY BRIDE
CH-13 I ACCEPT!
CH-14 THE FIRST NIGHT
MAHOBBAT
CH-15 GUNS AND ROSES
CH-16 THE UNEXPECTED GUEST
CH-17 THE CONFESSION
CH-18 NEW BEGINNINGS
EPILOGUE
CHARACTERS
AESTHETICS

CH-7 INDESCRIBABLE

4.4K 286 42
By hkoriginal

"Mr Kaiser, please marry me."

My brain was still processing. What she just said? Marry her? This girl is too much straightforward, just like me.

But Taha, don't show any excitement. Be calm and controlled. Don't act like a teenager, you are a man.

"Why?" I asked to just show that I am not so interested in her. However, I am most interested in her.

"I want to eat this delicious food daily." She began chuckling.

So, that was a joke?
I think so, Mr Kaiser.

I had even decided the colour of the Sherwani I'll be wearing on our Nikkah.

But seriously! It was just a joke.

Taha, don't behave like a Lovestruck Romeo.

"Very funny," I said sarcastically.

All of a sudden, a question popped into my mind. Without any second thought, I asked her,

"Don't you feel uncomfortable with me? I mean I am a non-mahram to you. And we met only a few days ago, you don't even know me properly."

The same question I am asking myself. The day when I saw her for the first time, I found her ambitious, amiable and attractive. She reminded me of my Ammi. Her presence made me feel complete. Whenever I look at her I feel something indescribable.

But I know my first impression was really bad on her. I made her do overtime on the very first day of her job. I just wanted to make sure that I have chosen the right person. And yes, she is dedicated to her work.

I asked her to come with me to the party because I wanted to spend some time with her. And I ended up knowing a hidden side of her. 

My thoughts faded away when I heard her voice.
"Even I don't know the answer."

We got silent for few moments. I could feel that my question has troubled her. She is trying to find out why she is so comfortable with me.

The same is happening with me. Why do I feel so calm with her?

I noticed that before her, I used to shout at the employees, behave rudely with them. A reason why they call me "Devil".

But for the last three days, I have changed. I haven't shouted at anyone. Why is this happening to me?

"You should rest today. Take a leave." I insisted.

"Not at all. I'll come to the office as soon as possible. Work is a better option than tolerating rubbish words of those witches at home."

"As you wish. Should I drop you at your residence?"

"It will be a favour."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

After dropping her, I reached the office. As I entered the office, everyone began greeting me. I politely replied to their greetings, which shocked all of them. Usually, I would ignore their greetings and head to my cabin with a stone-like expression on my face.

How a person can change this much in just a few days?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I was trying to focus on work but my mind was continuously wandering somewhere else. Last night, Aqsa was behaving like a child. A child, who desperately wants to meet her mother. Does it mean she misses her mother? Of course, Taha. How stupid you are!

I was still lost in the thoughts of her when she entered my cabin ( *without knocking).

"Go back," I ordered.

She understood my point and went back to the door and knocked at it.

"May I come in, sir?" With a silly expression.

"You are already in, but still welcome, Miss Nawaz."

She sat on the chair near the table.

"Today I am really happy." She exclaimed.

"Then, share your happiness with me."

"First, today I saw Ammi in my dream. I was listening to her lullabies with my head in her lap...."

Oh, she actually saw her Ammi in the dream. I am happy to know it.

".....and second, today something unbelievable happened with me. I had thought that my so-called family will blame me for having an affair with you but you saved me from their wrath."

"I saved you, how?"

"It's hilarious."

"What is it?"

"They want to set you up with my half-sister."

"And you think I'll let it happen?"

"Not at all. But they want my help. Don't worry, I won't let it happen. I'll just take advantage of the situation."

"Advantage?"

"Yeah like tasty food, dresses, accessories, makeup, massage, parlour, and many more things. After that, I'll politely tell them that my boss doesn't mingle with people like them."

"You are too much," I said dramatically.

She began laughing at my reaction.

"Okay, enough of laughter for today. Get back to work."

She nodded and left, still struggling to control her laughter.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

During lunchtime, I was waiting for Jashn. I was really hungry and I don't eat lunch without him.

I heard a peal of laughter from outside. I went to check out what was happening outside.

Jashn was standing near Aqsa's desk. Both of them were laughing.

I don't know why but my heart pinched. I felt annoyed and angry. Aqsa was laughing with Jashn, why?

"Jashn." In a strict tone.

As they heard my voice, they got silent.

"I am hungry. Come to my cabin. I'll order food."

"You scared us, yaar." It was Jashn.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jashn invited Aqsa to have lunch with us. I have no problem with her. But the sight of her laughing with him is making me feel insecure.

Three of us were sitting on the couches, eating Biryani, and enjoying the beautiful view of the city from the window.

"How was the party?" asked Jashn.

"It was nice. I felt like I am in a fairytale," replied Aqsa.
I am happy, she liked that party.

Jashn and Aqsa were continuously chatting with each other like I don't exist on this earth. First time in my life I am envied of Jashn. I tried my best to banish these thoughts from my mind, but I couldn't. Aqsa is ignoring me, for Jashn.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

After lunch, Jashn went back to the hospital. He had an emergency operation to do.

Aqsa was about to leave but I made her sit with me for some more time.

With Jashn, she was talking nonchalantly. But now, she is sitting quietly and is avoided my gaze.

"What are you thinking?" I asked her, trying to start the conversation.

"Jashn isn't a Muslim, right?"
Again Jashn!

"Yeah, he is a Sikh. His full name is Jashn Singh Ahluwalia."

"But as much as I know, Sikhs don't cut their hairs and wear turbans on their heads."

"He isn't a proper Sikh. He doesn't follow his religion properly. These religious things confuse him. He thinks that he doesn't need to read holy books or follow any religion because he is doing his work honestly. And he says, Kirat hi Kartaar hai, which means Work is God."

[This phrase is my creation 😊.]

Aqsa seemed fascinated. Well, Jashn is fascinating.

"From how much time you know him?"

"It's been twenty years, we know each other since the age of eight."

"So he is twenty-eight."
And I am as well, madam.

"Aqsa, just suppose. If you have to spend your whole life with either Jashn or me. Whom will you choose?"
I don't know why am I asking this question, but I desperately want to know it's answer.

"Of course, it will be Jashn. He is a wonderful guy. And I can't tolerate you for my whole life."

"So you tolerate me?" I asked.

It means she'll choose him over me. She doesn't care about me. Does she tolerate me?

"Answer me, Aqsa," I shouted at her.

She was silent and surprised. She understood that she pressed the wrong nerve of mine.

"I have to go." She got up and began walking.

She was dodging my question. I held her wrist and went a little closer to her. She froze at her place due to our proximity.

"Answer me, Aqsa," I whispered in her ear.

Her body shivered. She closed her eyes to calm down. I didn't move an inch away. My breaths were directly fanning her ear.

"What should I answer? I was kidding, Mr Kaiser." I could sense nervousness in her voice.

"I won't bite if you called me Taha."

"Mr Kaiser, leave me."

"I won't. First, tell me......will you choose him over me?"

She looked at me in utter shock.
"What are you asking?"

"I asked, will you choose him over me?" Anger was the only emotion I remembered. My grip got tighter on her wrist.

I wasn't doing it intentionally, I lost my control over my emotions. I just couldn't accept her ignorance. I couldn't accept that I mean nothing to her.

"It's hurting. Leave my wrist."

"First answer my question."

"Leave me!"

"Answer me, Aqsa!"

Aqsa, can't you see. My eyes are filled with tears. My heart is aching way more than your wrist.

"TAHA!" Tears began dripping from her eyes.

I immediately left her wrist.

She looked at me. I could see disbelief, anger and pain in her eyes, which were full of tears.

At that moment I realised, I hurt her for no reason.

Taha, what you just did? Why?

She was trying hard to control her tears but failed. I was about to apologize but she left.

Why I did this to her? Why did I hurt her? But I am also hurt. She doesn't feel anything for me, the way I feel for her. But what do I feel? What feeling it is?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
It's the longest chapter till now.

Taha's sudden anger, maybe, seemed illogical. It's just a trailer of his abnormal behaviour. Till now he seemed like an angel to the readers because his inner Devil was hidden. Now the Devil is all set to show his devilish wrath.

Taha will do anything and everything to get closer to Aqsa.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 1K 24
YUVAAN ♡ ESHA Yuvaan Mehra, a tenacious investigator known for his keen instincts,finds himself entangled in a web of secrets when assigned to a bewi...
3.9K 341 14
𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓰𝓮, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓸𝓿�...
131K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
475K 21.2K 42
Edited Irfa Zafar had never thought that in a span of an year her life would turn upside down. She hadn't expected her qadr to play like this. It was...