Ask Or Dare the student counc...

By Xx_Black_Bird_xX

Go ahead and ask or dare the student council of yandere simulator! Disclaimer : characters not mine, they bel... More

Ask Or Dare Here
Dare 1
Dare 2
Dare 3
Dare 4
Announcement
Extra
Dare 5
Dare 7
Question 1
Question 2
Dare 8
|¦ Special Announcement¦|
Dare 9
Dare 10

Dare 6

485 8 2
By Xx_Black_Bird_xX

We got another dare! This one is for everyone. @karmaFury has dare everyone to react to BTS dynamite.

Akane: oh? Whats that?

Kuroko: *adjust glasses*if i understand better, that appears to be a group of some sort.

Megami: i have never heard of such.. Group.

Aoi: where have you two been living? Under a rock? Its obviously a gang.

Megami: pardom me for not caring about such things then.

Shiromi: *snickers* actually edgelord, its a band *giggles*

Aoi: *blushing from embarrassment* i-i knew that you idiot! I was just testing you..

Shiromi: *smirks* sure, whatever you say blueberry chan.

Aoi: lets just get this over with.

1 min after the song started

Akane: *singing along and dancing*

Kuroko: *adjust glasses* toriyasu san, please behave.

Aoi: seems like someones liking this crap too much *secretly singing aling in her mind*

Shiromi: aw blueberry ~ *giggles* you know you like it~

Aoi: shut up shortromi or ill make you!

Shiromi: *giggles* nah~

Megami: shut up you two and lets continue listening.

Aoi: *scoffs* fine

After listening

Akane: i love it!

Kuroko: it was good. *actually enjoyed it alot*

Megami: dont listen to this kind of music but, ill have to admit, that was very decent.

Aoi: pfft it wasnt even that good. *secretly likes it*

Shiromi: *snickers*yeah right, you totally weren't mumbling the lyrics *giggles*

Aoi: *blushing from embarrassment again* that it you!

Akane: *hits them on the back of their head*

Aoi: OI! was that necessary?! *death glares akane*

Shiromi: *rubbing the back of her head* geez no need to hit me hard.

Akane: sorry dears megami told me too!

Aoi: oi megs! What was that for! *glares at megami*

Megami: *unfazed* im getting tired of you two arguing, just tell us what you think and truthfully please, aoi.

Aoi:*mumbles* fine it was ok. *looks away blushing*

Shiromi: *smirks* it was cool.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
313K 9.4K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
78.7K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...