smoke | namgi

By vickie_org

tw: smoking, college pregnancy, depression, body image issues, financial problems yoongi is left pregnant as... More

one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
epilogue
thank you!

three

2.5K 92 35
By vickie_org

yoongi couldn't believe his daughter was one year old. minji was developing a bit faster than other kids her age according to her doctor which made yoongi feel so happy and proud, he wanted the absolute best for minji.

yoongi put three outfits in front of minji, a yellow dress, a pink dress, and a yellow shirt with shorts, letting the small girl pick which one she wanted for her special day "pick one minji" yoongi spoke with a smile, minji placed her hand on the shirt and shorts "ah, what a good choice"

minji giggled as yoongi changed her into some new clothes, she was given a toy to distract her from crying because yoongi was trying to change her.

"look minji, today is your birthday so i bought you a gift. let's see if you can unwrap it yourself" yoongi smiled, placing the gift wrapped with pink wrapping paper on the ground.

minji began crying when she couldn't open the gift, she tried to put it in her mouth but yoongi quickly took the box away "i'll help you" yoongi said, he made a small hole in the paper and let minji pull the rest "no eating paper minji" yoongi scolded, pulling the paper away from minji's mouth and putting it in the trash "there you go, you're doing so well" yoongi smiled, helping minji a bit more.

minji squealed when she saw the stuffed bunny in a plastic box, hitting it with her small hands. yoongi smiled upon seeing that minji liked the gift, he opened the plastic box and handed the bunny to minji.

yoongi couldn't help but take a few pictures of the happy girl. he was so proud of himself for the first time in a while and was happy to see minji happy.

-

yoongi

minji is so happy with the bunny i gave her 🥺🥺

im so happy :(((

i can't believe she's already one

seokjin

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER?!?!? I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, MINJI HAS THE BEST PARENT OUT THERE

yoongi

i hope she thinks im the best parent :(

yk i really hope minji had a dad or mom. one day she'll grow up and realize she only has one parent unlike other kids and get upset. i don't know how i'll explain what happened

seokjin

yoongi :(

i feel like she has to understand that a lot of people aren't ready for a child at that age. but you really wanted minji so you kept her but the 'dad's didn't want her. im sure she'll feel upset but donghyun wouldn't be a good dad and you can hopefully find someone who is a good step dad to minji

yoongi

thanks hyung :)

wtf minji is trying to eat paper from the trash bin brb

seokjin

💀💀

-

"stop it minji-ah" yoongi frowned, taking the paper away from the girls mouth, minji let out cries. yoongi sighed, softly rocking the girl "you're one year old but act like you're still a newborn" yoongi said, making a 'tch' sound.

"jinnie and jiminie will come soon! isn't that amazing?" yoongi gasped, minji clapped her hands to the best of her ability "j-jinnie! m-minnie!" the small girl giggled, yoongi smiled upon hearing the nickname 'minnie'.

-

"hi minji! happy birthday!" jimin smiled, giving minji a pink bag that had her birthday gift "thank you jimin" yoongi smiled, minji stared at both boys, letting out a giggle.

"i can't believe she's one already. one year ago, you were making stupid jokes about people recording their birth" jimin laughed, yoongi whined a bit "it's been a year and i still stand by that" yoongi said, laughs leaving his mouth.

"im a bit emotional, she's growing up so soon" yoongi frowned, leaning on jimin's shoulder "that's okay, im also very proud of you. raising minji by yourself is not easy, i know you get really sad that she doesn't have another parent but that doesn't matter,you're doing a great job" jimin said, his eyes becoming small cresents when he smiled "j-jimin-ah, you're going to make me cry"

yoongi's eyes widened when he couldn't find the small girl

"where are you minji" yoongi sighed, not being able to find minji, he felt like burning a whole in the ground when he found the girl.

minji was playing with the toilet water "minji, we don't do that. that is bad and gross" yoongi said, washing minji's hand in the sink.

-

"did you buy minji a cake or something?" jimin asked, yoongi shook his head "uh, i barely managed to pay rent this month and barely paid my tuition for college and i have to buy minji's diapers and things so it wouldn't be a good decision to spend money on cake" yoongi said, too ashamed to make eye contact with jimin "hyungie, don't be ashamed. you're a single parent and that's understandable. you know jinnie and i try to help you, please ask for help when you need it" jimin said, yoongi felt like crying. he was blessed to have amazing friends.

"jin said he was going to be here soon but i don't know where he is, minji really wanted to see him" yoongi said, a frown on his face as he looked at the girl on his lap that was slowly falling asleep "that fucker better be here soon then" jimin gritted his teeth, making the smaller boy laugh a bit.

-

"there you are! minji fell asleep waiting for you!" jimin exclaimed with a sigh, "sorry, but i brought some things to celebrate her birthday!"

seokjin bought a special balloon for minji and then a bunch of yellow and pink balloons. seokjin and jimin knew yoongi wanted to grow up in a gender neutral environment and didn't want minji to feel pressured to be act like a woman or what not.

"also a cake, it's pretty simple but i think minji will like it" seokjin said, putting the cake in the fridge since minji was still sleeping "and her gift of course" seokjin said, handing yoongi the bag with princesses on it "thank you so much seokjin" yoongi hugged seokjin, a small smile on his face.

-

yoongi, seokjin, and jimin set up some balloons and decorations for minji when she woke up.

yoongi really tried to enjoy minji's birthday but he was really stressed and upset. he couldn't sleep at night not knowing if he could pay rent the next month. he sometimes skipped meals or ate dollar store ramen cups so minji could eat whatever she wanted. he felt like giving up sometimes, but still managed to put a smile on his face.

"what's on your mind?" seokjin asked, sitting down next to yoongi "just thinking about minji" yoongi said, letting out a small sigh "you look really upset? are you sure you don't wanna talk about it?" seokjin asked, worry in his voice "im sure"

-

"happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you! happy birthday dear minji! happy birthday to you!" the boys sung, clapping their hands together "no no no! you can't touch fire" yoongi sighed, blowing the candles our since minji was crying about the fact fire was dangerous.

seokjin cut the cake, cutting up 4 slices. one of the slices was smaller so minji could eat it.

"nyam nyam" minji giggled, yoongi smiled and put a bit more cake in minji's mouth for her to enjoy "so cute!" jimin squealed, squishing minji's cheeks.

-

"jinnie.. i-um, i've been feeling very self conscious and i-i wanna talk about it with you" yoongi softly said, leaning against seokjin. it was night time, jimin had left and minji was sleeping soundly "yes, let's talk about it, what's wrong?"

"i don't think im a good enough father, i can't buy a lot of things for minji because of my financial situation, im ugly, im just a horrible dad" yoongi frowned, crying into a pillow "yoongi, you're a good father, you're raising minji to be a good person. i know things are really hard but you're trying your best. you'll graduate in a few years, get a stable job and be able to support minji by yourself. what makes you think you're ugly? please do anything to make you feel good about yourself" seokjin said, wiping the boys tears.

"im sorry" yoongi cried into seokjin's chest, he was practically gasping for air "please don't apologize, you got this yoongi! keep going" seokjin softly said, rubbing the boys back to calm him down.

-

"im really thankful for you hyungie, i don't know how to pay you back for everything you've done for minji and i in the past year" yoongi said, seokjin ruffled the boys hair "you don't have to pay me back, just seeing you and minji happy is enough"

"a-appa!" minji shouted from their room "aish, this girl is awake. she won't sleep until 2am now" yoongi sighed, seokjin chuckled "good luck"

yoongi couldn't figure out why minji was crying, he fed her, tried to make her laugh, and made sure everything was right but she wouldn't stop crying. seokjin came into the room with a bunny, "try this?" the boy asked, minji made grabby hands and hugged the bunny "that's what she wanted"

yoongi and minji fell asleep peacefully on the bed once seokjin left. yoongi mentally prepared for his hectic schedule the next day:

9:00am: get minji ready for seokjin's house (deal with a whiny and crying child)

9:20am: leave house and take minji to seokjin's or jimin's house.

9:35am-1:50pm: classes

2:25pm-6:55pm: work

the rest of his time was for minji, making her smile and laugh was all yoongi wanted. he was a bit upset when seokjin told him minji was developing some separation anxiety since she was also crying and screaming 'a-appa!'

he had to be away from minji for long periods of time which made him feel like such a horrible father but seokjin and jimin reassured him that he was doing this for minji, so minji could have a better life.

they were right. he wanted the best for minji.

-

hehe, i hope yall liked this. it was fun writing minji being a happy child. im having a hard time rn and writing this book is a little getaway :) qotd: chips ahoy or oreos?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 9.5K 49
•Jimin meets Yoongi through internet. Jimin has social anxiety and is depressed. Yoongi makes Jimins life better~ <<< will contain smut in f...
10.9K 525 10
After four years of being in a relationship, Yoongi and Jimin start to drift apart. Yoongi starts working nonstop and meets Hoseok, his new coworker...
22.5K 854 36
Min Yoongi, a closed up junior in college that can't seem to fall in love. It's the beginning of the year and freshman are ready to start their colle...
61.3K 3.2K 29
-Completed- Lee MinYoung was a young girl living a hard life. Her older sister left their family for a rich man and her father ran away with the mone...