College Diaries

By WrittenbyShaie

It was the summer of '16 and Ameerah was in it for the long run. Her mother was done believing anything that... More

COPYRIGHT © 2020
Cast
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
NEW BOOK!!!
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.

12.

353 23 4
By WrittenbyShaie

Ameerah

It was 7am and I was on my way out to go to the gym. I wanted to make a smoothie before I left when I ran into Ryan in the kitchen.

"Where you finna go?" He asked me.

"The gym. It's not obvious?" I asked being sarcastic.

"Alright smartass. I wasn't looking at yo outfit. Just asking questions." He said.

"Mhm and where you finna go since we asking questions." I asked him.

"The gym." He said while drinking his smoothie.

"To train for your next fight?" I asked.

He shook his head yes.

"When is it?" I asked.

"Like mid November." He said.

"Oh it's coming up. That's why you barely here now." I said.

"Yup.. you miss me yet?" He asked.

"No... I just miss talking to you." I said.

He walked over and pulled me into a hug and said "Awww the brat misses me."

I just rolled my eyes and accepted the hug. Ryan is like the sibling I barely see so when he finally comes around I'm too lit.

"You need a ride though?" He asked.

"Nah I was gonna walk." I said.

He smacked his teeth and said "Man why you so damn stubborn."

"It's 7am... I promise that nigga is not awake." I said.

Ain't none of these niggas up anyway so who was gone take me.

"Bring yo ass on. We going to the same gym." He said.
———
Two weeks later

Tonight we were going to attend a costume party for halloween. Obviously from my statement you have to wear a costume to get in.

"What time we going to that party tonight?" I asked.

All of them shrugged they shoulders like they could careless and Ryan not here. He's out training again.

"I don't know why I even talk to y'all. Y'all never know shit." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ahhhh somebodies maddd." Duke said messing with me.

"Bitch shutup." I said.

"Aye." Lucas said.

"Watch yo mouth." He added.

"WaTcH yO mOuTh." I said mocking him.

"Oweee you asking for it today huh?" Luke replied.

I waved the both of them off cause they annoying.

"I'll be back." I said walking out the house not waiting for a response.

I wanted to walk around campus and maybe hang out with Roman because I was bored and they weren't entertaining me. Normally Ryan does but he's not here.

I pulled out my phone to text him.

To Roman- hey u busy?

I sent the text while walking to the cafe and waited for a response. A few minutes later he replied.

Roman- Nah. wassup? u tryna hang out?

To Roman- yes.. i'm bored lol. can u meet me on the yard?

Roman- Yea i'll b there in five.

After I got some nasty ass food from the cafe I went to the yard to meet him.

"Hey." I said tapping him on the shoulder.

He pulled me into a hug and said "Wassup."

"Nothing. I'm bored as hell so I got out the house." I said.

"That nigga you staying wit ain't entertaining you?" He asked being funny.

"You always assuming I got a boyfriend. I told you already i'm single." I said.

"Shiiid not the way he be acting." He said.

"I see why he like that though.. bitches be tryna fight yo ass." He said.

"You too pretty to be fighting." He added.

"I know but sometimes they needa know these hands still work." I said.

He chuckled a little bit but I was being serious.

"Anyways... you going to that halloween party tonight?" I asked.

"The one that sorority hosting?" He asked.

"The costume party yeah." I said.

"I might slide through... you know it's more than one party so I gotta see what the other ones talking bout first." He said.

"Right." I said agreeing with him.

I heard a car horn beep and I looked over to my left and seen Ryan getting out his car.

I thought he was just gonna beep his horn and keep it moving but nope he was coming over to speak.

"Wassup Meerah." He said.

"Hey." I said.

"Whatchu doing out here?" He asked.

"Uh chilling with Roman... Roman this is Ryan. Ryan, Roman." I said briefly introducing them.

"Wassup man." Roman said holding his hand out.

"Wassup witcha." Ryan said dapping him up.

"Aight I just came to speak. You need a ride back?" Ryan asked me.

"No. I was gonna walk." I said.

I walked here. I can walk back.

"Nah Ima give her a ride back bro." Roman said.

"Aight cool. I'll see you at the house then." Ryan said walking away.

"Another boyfriend huh?" Roman asked.

"No.. that's one of my roommates." I said rolling my eyes.

"He live with y'all too? Damn you got it good over there." He said.

"I don't know how many times I gotta tell you i'm single." I said.

"They're literally my friends." I added.

He was getting on my nerves now.

"If you say so." He said shrugging his shoulders. "But look I gotta cut this short. Some came up." He said looking down at his phone.

Nothing came up he just feeling some type of way over nothing. Literally.

"Okay." I said grabbing my bag.

"I can't take you home though." He said scratching the back of his head.

The fuck?!

"Why?" I asked.

Why would you lie and tell somebody you was taking me home and then don't do it. What kinda shit is that?!

"Some shit came up man. I apologize. I'll make it up to you another time I swear." He said walking away.

I grabbed my stuff from the table.

I was pissed. This nigga lame as fuck. I wasn't fucking with him nomore. On me.
———
Later that night. 10pm

After the mess that happened earlier today I went home to take a nap and woke up a few minutes before the party started. We arrived late as usual and made our way inside.

I asked these niggas was they wearing costumes here and everybody swore they was. Now we here and don't nobody got a mf costume on but me!

They all dressed as themselves except for Lucas. His ass was dressed as a prisoner. I don't know why. Me on the other hand I came as a mummy and I look good asf.

The huji app always get my pictures right.

"If this shit lame.. we dipping." Duke said.

"I hear ya. I'll see y'all in a minute." I said walking away.

I was looking for something to drink. I had to get lit with the kind of day I had.

I walked to the front to grab a drink when somebody bumped into me. Why am I not surprised it's Chanel... again. This was getting beyond annoying.

"Excuse you." I said sipping my drink.

"My bad girl." She said.

"Mhm." I said not really acknowledging her.

It might've been awkward for her but I was ignoring the hell out of her presence.

She smacked her teeth and said "Can we talk? Please..."

"We better than this. I don't want our friendship to end over something stupid." She said.

"We don't got shit to talk about unless you apologizing for being a bitch." I said.

"Five minutes and I'll leave you alone for good. I swear." She said.

"Whatever." I said.

"Ok come on. I know a room we can talk in in the back." She said grabbing my hand.

I walked in the room first and seen Tyrell. It looked like he was just in here waiting on somebody...

"Chanel this room is occupied." I said trying to leave.

When I turned around she wasn't there anymore and the door was closed.

The fuck?

"Chanel not here baby..." He said walking up on me.

I ran to the door trying to get it open but it was locked from the outside.

"Don't... touch me Tyrell. I mean it. I'll scream." I said.

"Ain't nobody gone hear so go ahead." He said.

This bitch set me up. What kind of sick shit is this?

"What do you want?" I asked looking off to the side.

"You." He said grabbing my chin.

"Now get on the bed." He said.

"No." I said sternly.

This was NOT about to happen.

"Bitch I said-..." He said tossing me on the bed.

"Get on the damn bed."

I started to scoot back as far as I could to get away from him but he grabbed my legs and dragged me to the edge of the bed. His body was now hovering over mine.

"Please get off of me." I whimpered.

"SOMEBODY HELP. PLEASE." I yelled.

I started to cry.. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. He was just kissing all over my body. I felt violated all over again.

"Please you don't have to do this." I said with a crack in my voice.

Before he could respond the door opened revealing another male. I had a feeling he wasn't here to help me.

"This her?" He walked up and asked.

"Yeah." Tyrell replied.

"Word. She fine asf." He said touching my chin.

"Get them fat ass sausages off my face!!" I said smacking his hand.

"Man just chill out.. damn." Tyrell said blowing smoke in my face.

"Loosen up and shit." He said.

"Get... the fuck off of me!" I yelled smacking him. Before I knew it he smacked the hell out of me, knocking me unconscious.

The last thing I heard him say was "You ruining the fun."
———
Tyrell POV

"Yo pussy too good girl." I said kissing her face.

I walked over to the door and knocked on it indicating to Chanel that it was me.

"You see her friends anywhere?" I asked.

"No you good babe." She said.

"Aight." I said.

I picked her unconscious body up off the bed and carried her out of the party. This didn't raise suspicion because it was a party... she could be drunk and I'm a friend for all they know. I put her in my pickup truck and buckled her in.

I walked over to Chanel and she asked me "When you coming back?"

"I'll call you tomorrow to let you know how things went ight? Keep it tight fa me. You and Lora." I said pulling her into a kiss.

"I love you Tyrell. Be safe." She said.

I chuckled and said "You too ma."

I wasn't no fool I knew it was just the dick talking but Chanel was a cool girl so I kept her around. Tilora on the other hand was too scary to be around me but ha pussy was too good to let go. So it is what it is. I got in the truck and dipped.

10 minutes later

"This damn red light taking too long man..." I thought to myself.

I ain't see nobody coming so fuck it.

As soon as I hit the intersection all I seen was a set of lights and a truck honking their horn. I knew I was screwed then...
———

Vote and let me know what you think! How do you like the story so far?

Thoughts on any of the characters??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 2.3K 37
COMPLETED "Darling, answer me. I asked, what is your name?" "What's your name, huh?" "You're so-" "Call me Indie" "Annoying and- ah, Indie... tha...
604K 32.1K 54
💞Winner of Infinity Awards 2018👑💞 Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...
4.7K 264 16
BOOK 1 DISCLAIMER: INCLUDES GRAPHIC SEXUAL MATERIAL, DRUG USE, LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, etc. MATURE READERS ONLY (18+) *COMPLETED* Drug dealing was a way...
5.5K 1.1K 31
*3rd Place Winner-The Writer's Award 2021* "I see bright flashing lights. Emergency lights. I'm on the pavement. It's raining. I hear voices of EMTs...