YOU NEVER KNOW (LISRENE) COM...

By toogayforyouMANOBAN

Read for your own risk G!P for top community *expect grammatical errors *purely imagination *English is not m... More

ANGELs and Devils
HEART OF GOLD
TRUE LOVE
AWAKENING
LOVE IS THICKER THAN BLOOD
KID AT HEART
KIM
BAE
BROTHERHOOD
DILEMMA
CALMNESS
BIG STEP
THE CITY
MILES AWAY
SPREAD THE WARM
TEOKBOKKI
ENCOUNTER
UNEXPECTED
CHIPMUNK
LOST SOULS
BOND
MISSING YOU
GHOST FROM THE PAST
UNNIE IS HERE
PRIYA
A MOTHER'S LOVE
PURE INTENTION
EMOTIONS
PICNIC
THEY MEET
SMALL WORLD
UNSPOKEN PROMISE
COMFORT
MOMENTS
FEELINGS
THE PLAN
READY
INDEED
SOFTIE
A BATTLE
ALL SET
MEET LEO
LAUGHTER
EVIL ON THE LOOSE
TRIGGERED
GIANT
ITS PLANNED
WHO I AM
I AM LISA
INNER ME
ME MYSELF AND I
DECISION
NEW PLACE
CHANGES
UNCONTROLLABLY
WINDOWS
READYING
WEAKNESS
SET UP
NEW SET OF FRIENDS
LOATHED
RAINBOW AND SUNSHINE
STRAIGHTFORWARD
GETTING THERE
LISOO TIME
HER DAYS
OVERFLOWING
HURT
HER TRUTH (M)
LIGHT
PRESSURED
SAFE
STORYTIME
THERE HAPPY PILL
ONE GOAL " HAPPINESS"
JUST ANOTHER DAY
TICKING TIME
BE HAPPY
MOVING FORWARD
PUNCH
DIED DOWN
RAIN
MIRACLE IS COMING
FRUIT SALAD
ACCEPTANCE IS THE KEY
MEDICINE
SPECIAL CHAPTERπŸ’•
FIRE
THE HEIR
IM NOT THAT INNOCENT
MOTHER'S LONGING
VERSUS
I THOUGHT
TOP TO BOTTOM
GROUNDED
THE PAST AND PRESENT
UNSTOPPABLE LISA
COCOMELON
PREPARATION
YES
BIG DECISION
THE STORM IS COMING
PLAN B
THE LISA HERSELF
I CATCH IT FOR YOU
SLEEPING
BLESSING IN DISGUISE
FOR THE SAKE
FIRST DATE
TEACHING
JUST LIKE BEFORE
HEAT ON WINTER
HARMONIOUS
CHERRY POPPING
ALWAYS AND FOREVER (end)
AREUM/ JERO

THE STARS ALIGNED

1.7K 73 25
By toogayforyouMANOBAN

BEFORE LEEEOOOOOSSS APPPEARRRRRAAANNNCEEEE

Seulgi and chaeyoung is now following lisa, lisa didn't tell them what to do, they just copy what she was doing. She still uncomfortable with chaeyoung.

" Is she always like that?" Chaeyoung whisper to seulgi, even they still have a beef for each other.

" Its just normal, your new to her eyes you'll get used to it" seulgi whisper back, she will never share the secret jisoo shared to her.

" What's with the mask really" chaeyoung whisper again, its getting dark.

" Eeehh joohyun didn't tell you? Cant you see it?" Seulgi asked

" What? What too see?" Chaeyoung is curious though.

" Listen ok, whatever you see just keep your judgement, or I skin you alive" seulgi said with a threat

" Yaah I'm not judgemental, not to my sister in law" chaeyoung said.

" Your! WHAT!?" Seulgi monolid eyes get wide if possible.

" Yeahhh do have problem with that?" Chaeyoung fight back but more calm tone.

" You know you such a thic~~" seulgi has been cut when lisa said

" Grab this one, you corn here chop" lisa handed her an axe to split a big chunk of dried woods.

"Pfffft corn! Hahahah" seulgi is laughing

" Yaaah I'm not corn ok?, Your unnie calls me chipmunk, see this cheek?" Chaeyoung pointing her face.

" Yeah corn, now chop"lisa said

" Yeaaah chop now corn" seulgi said mocking chaeyoung.

" I get you with that!?" Chaeyoung pointing her axe to seulgi, then seulgi act like crying then laugh.

" Bear, get the shovel, clean lucy" Lisa's said.

" Shovel? Who's lucy?" Seulgi is confuse.

" Punishment bear, clean lucy poop shove it then put it on the pale and put it into the pit for a fertilizer" lisa calls her horse lucy, they have a pit for where she makes natural fertilizer, from animals poop to rotten vegetables, ashes in combine.

" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH" Cheayoung laughing so hard that there's a tear in her eyes.

" Eas~y on me my a~ss" chaeyoung said in between her laugh.

" Aissst, YAHHH stop it this more easy!" Seulgi fight back.

" OMG never seen horse poop in my life, jisoo help" seulgi thought

Lisa just looking at them, chaeyoung is struggling on one chunk, that still not half the axe is stuck on the wood. Seulgi keep poking the poop on shovel, she can't pick it because of the smell, but makes lisa smile because of how funny there faces are.

She stand up to show them the proper way.

" Bear, sorry here let me show you,'" lisa said, she show how to make it easy.

" First get a hay, put it too of the poop, then pick it with the shovel, shove little when you feel the soil part, so it won't stick on shovel" lisa said then.

" Thanks lisayah don't say sorry I like to learn this maybe sometimes I can help you in the farm" seulgi said and get the shovel and continue she gave lisa a pat and smile.

" And that's the longest sentence, you talk to me so I'm happy" seulgi said and she's doing great on picking the poop. Good thing they change into farm outfit but still branded.

Lisa smile to seulgi it sees in her eyes, then she goes to chaeyoung still pulling the axe that stuck in the wood.

" Here you doing it work," lisa show her how to get the axe easily, without putting pressure. She give the axe again to chaeyoung, chaeyoung will try to chop it again but failed.

" Again" lisa said, chaeyoung remember how lisa get the stuck axe, then it's successful. She try again but no.

" Your doing it wrong" lisa stand and show her the position of feet, then show how to handle the axe then how to rise and smashed it.

" Do it one more time " lisa gave the axe and chaeyoung try it again and again. Lisa frustrated seeing chaeyoung can't make it even though she copy lisa, seulgi finish her task already and she went to lisa and chaeyoung.

" Again"
" One more time"
" You keep messing up"
" Again"
"Again"

That's all you can hear, chaeyoung is sweating already but she still messed up. Then lisa walk to her.

" I'm sorry, I'll do it" lisa said it's not intentionally, she just to engrossed to teach her and forget she's a city girl.

Lisa do it easily, and split few more to be use later in barbeque.

" Geeezzz I want to shovel poop more than that, its not easy bro" chaeyoung said, she want to know how but her body didn't cooperate, suelgi cringed on bro thing.

" Yahh don't call bro coz were not," seulgi said they forgot how hard the task coz the two is bickering then lisa stood up to them and.

" I'm sorry" she bowed to them and the two stop her for doing it

" No no no noonoo it's ok we have fun and now we know, we can use it the city for the future" chaeyoung said which is not make any sense cause they don't pick and chop woods in the city.

" Let me make it up to you, hmm wanna see my pet?' lisa is using her baby voice and her eyes is smiling with pure excitement, and the two nod vigorously cause they are excited, they go at the back of stable which seulgi didn't explore that there's a small house more like cage.

PRESENNNNNNNNNNNTTTTT

" SNAAAAAKEEEEEEE''

" Unnnie look leo miss you" lisa get near to jisoo, a yellow python, 20 kgs 6 year old baby snake, yeah Lisa's pet.

Its in Lisa's neck hanging like a scarf, jisoo put the spoon and get nearer to lisa, and also put it in her shoulder.

" Geeez leo, your getting fatter what lisa feed you?" Jisoo said caressing the snake, and leo make a hush sound.

" He just eat chicken in the morning unnie" lisa is proud she takes care of leo forgetting the people whos about to faint.

" Heey bear look, chipmunk i let you play with leo, his not snobbish look" lisa is about to get near to them,  Joohyun who is also terrified but she need to be calm and make a move

" Ahhh lili how about aahhm later? Yeah where cooking you know?" Hoping lisa will listen, she's too excited to show it to them forgetting that it not everyday the city people get interact of leo, I mean snake.

" Hmm ok, I show you all later when dinner, leo have tricks, I put him back to his house, say byebye leo" lisa handle Leo's head with care and face it to them then the snake make a sound.

They waved so that lisa will go, then that's the two slump in floor soil, and the two ladies patting there heart to calmed down and to catch there breath.

" My knees is shaking" seulgi looking at her knee

" I'm about to faint" chaeyoung who's looking blank at the floor.

" I'm about to pee" jennie having a goosebumps.

" I think I'm having heart attack" joohyun still calming herself, then jisoo came in, that they didn't know she's gone, handed them bottled waters each.

After they drink they almost emptied the bottles then they released a sound full sighed all at once.

" I'm sorry about that, didn't know you get scared by a snake" jisoo shakes her head how funny they look now.

" Unnie it's not everyday we see snake and it's big you know" jennie is about to cry she's a scared.

" She get excited that's someone want to see her pet, what did you do back there seul, chaeyoung that's she get excited?" Jisoo continue what's she was doing.

" OMG, you didn't tell us about that leo when were here!!, jisoos I freaked out when she get out the cage" seulgi getting up in the floor.

" Maybe shes upset that were having hard time in our task, that's why to make it up to us, she want to show as her pet leo then we're excited too, we just didn't expect leo is jisoos it's 10 times bigger than my thighs" chaeyoung is dusting her pants.

" Hahahahah, now I see, its harmless though, you'll get used to it" jisoo signals the ladies to proceed what there doing.

" Go back where lisa is, before she gets her other pet" jisoo is looking at them for reaction and she's right.

" Huh the~~res morrreeee?" Seulgi stuttering now

" Yeah a tarantula, its minnie, its 15 inch spider" jisoos said then the two Sprint to where lisa is afraid that lisa will get her pet.

Jisoo is laughing so hard how coward they are, it true lisa have pet like that.

" Hahahha look at them, relax I'm just messing with them about it, minnie died long time ago, lisa is so devastated when that happens ' " joohyun and jennie just have relief when they heard it,

" LISAAAAA PREPARE THE FIRE WE WILL SETTING THE TABLE NOW!" jisoo shout like there's a fire

" NEEEEEE UNNNNIEEEEE" lisa shouts back.

" Telephone is no use here" jisoo is laughing the two is in shookt.

They continue the preparation, so as the lisa who's now setting outside for the barbeque, seulgi and chaeyoung help too, they set for Sam, lettuce, perilla leaves, green peppers, that they harvest with lisa, and now chaeyoung can't stop munching the pepper's.

" I'm loving this, I'm loving everything, even the poop smell I love it here" chaeyoung thought, she never feel this before.

Seulgi and jennie is putting untensils, with smile in there faces, chaeyoung and joohyun putting soup in pot, with low heat on portable stove in the table, sauces that jisoo prepared.

Lisa and jisoo starts grilling the meat and some vegetables, cherry tomatoes, onions to mushrooms. Jisoo get a piece and blow it cool down then patted lisa to take her mask off,

" Ahhh" jisoo shove the meat to Lisa's mouth.
" Hmm yummy" lisa kiss jisoo cheeks. Jisoo signal seulgi, seulgi saw it all.

" Maybe she will feed me" seulgi thought running to jisoo then she open her mouth, closing eyes waiting for the food but, no food she open her eyes to see lisa is about to shove a garlic.

" Hahahah , you think I'm going to feed you ?" Jisoo tease her, seulgi is red as tomatoes they grill in embarrassement.

" Sorry just messing with you, can you get the beverage at the cabinet it's in the top shelf please" seulgi nod and

" I'll get my revenge later sooyaa, hihi" seulgi playfully said just to tease lisa then run.

" YAAAH GET BACK!" lisa shouts, jisoo just laughing and feed her again to stop.

" Look them unnie, never been wishing to have sibling before, I envy them so much, it melts my heart everytime they are together or just video calling's"  jennie share to joohyun setting aside there little competition.

" I know right, and jennie I hope we can be friends for real, and I'm a Woman myself too and I can feel you adore lisa like me, even if can we still be friends" joohyun asked, she feels it cause she acts on it too, she understands jennie thought.

" Who am I to refuse that unnie an award winning actress, wants to friends with me of course" jennie loved it actually, she's happy unlike before she's sorrounded with fake people, now people with good heart though seulgi is there but its more brighter now.

FEEEEWWWW MINUTESSSSSSSSSSS LAAATERRRR

" Gather around, lets eat" jisoo shout, and lisa loving it.

Jisoo is waiting for them to set down, seulgi is in her right and chaeyoung is in her left but.

" Eheeemm move" lisa said the two empty the seat lisa sit on jisoos right side then joohyun sit on left, then chaeyoung on lisa side jennie take the spot then seulgi.

"jal meokkessumnida" they said it all in the same time. Jisoo signal lisa to take off the mask so she can eat, then lisa look at chaeyoung who busy shoving meat in her mouth.

" Its ok baby, she's a good person don't worry ok?" Jisoo whispered to her, then lisa takes her mask off then chaeyoung

" Wwoooohhh

________
Cont

Cut..lame one for fillers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 9.3K 186
𝔴𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔒 /𝔯ī𝔱/ π”³π”’π”―π”Ÿ 𝔠𝔬π”ͺ𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔒, 𝔴𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔒, π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔰𝔒𝔫𝔑 (π”ž 𝔩𝔒𝔱𝔱𝔒𝔯) 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔬π”ͺ𝔒𝔬𝔫𝔒.
157K 3.1K 54
We've been married for five years now. I got her, she got me... I thought nothing would break us apart... I thought I was the only woman in her li...
482 30 8
Requests are accepted. Disclaimer: Blackpink doesn't belong to me. This story is a product of my imagination, any resemblance to reality is mere coin...
13.1K 88 27
BLACKPINK OneShots!! Feel free to request if you want ❀️ Remember that these are fiction stories :)