The almighty god of date a li...

By Mihuwang

After the fight with Satan y/n was betrayed by Mubong. When Mubong uses the holy grail to try and kill y/n an... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chpater 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 1

4.3K 50 10
By Mihuwang

Opening

Third POV

Y/n could be seen running to school trying to get there since he left his homework in there. Y/n finally reached the school only to find half of it almost gone.

Y/n: "seriously come on and I was almost down with that paper to, must have been a spirit, well guess I'll just go back hom-"

Y/n was cut off by the sound of gun shoot being fired. Y/n looks up to see a least 10 or 11 people trying to shoot at some kind of purple circle.

Y/n thought: wait at the top I think that's that girl from like a week ago. Shit I guess I'll have to distract them somehow ummm wait I got it this my be exposing me but this girl needs my help.

Y/n: * pulls out yeoui* "yeoui extend "

With that the tiny pole had extended out and just missed one of the girl flying in the air.

Random girl: "what the hell is that thing?"

Random girl: " origami look at this thing"

The white haired girl from earlier now named origami looks at the long pole and looks to where it came from to see you holding.

Origami: " everyone focus your firer on that man down there"

With that everyone started to firer at y/n. Y/n who had already shrink yeoui, and trying to run away because getting shot was not on his to do list.

Random: "damm I think he's faster then that spirit over there"

Y/n had ran away from the people and lost them. This gave the black haired girl time to talk with shido and was finally getting up.

Shido: "wait where are you going tohka?"

Tohka: "well I can't let you die if we're going on a date tomorrow"

Tohka then gets up and puts down her shield, he flys up to origami and attacks her and which origami noticed and clashed with tohka's sword making a huge light appear and engulfed everyone.

Y/n POV

While I was running away from the spirit killing squad I had stopped for a sec but when I looked up I see at least 10 of them right in front of me.

Squad mate: " you stop right there before we shoot"

Y/n: "how about this renewal recoiless kick"

With that one kick sent everyone one of them flying and I start to run the other way only to have another 10 of them flying after me.

Y/n: "shit well how about this yeoui expand"

Yeoui then expanded and was about to crunch them but I instantly shrunk it. It was all just a distraction so I could get away. When I was almost home before I could step one foot on my front porch a circle appeared around me and transported me to some kind of white room. I look around to see a girl with red hair setting down at a table.

Kotori: "hello y/n Dan my name is kotori and welcome ratatoskr"

Y/n: "what the hell is rataoskr? And why I'm I here"

Kotori: "well y/n you just took out around 10 of those people chasing you right"

Y/n thought: shit

Y/n: "yes?"

Kotori: "well I have offer for you"

Y/n: "and what would that be"

Kotori: "do you want to help spirits like tohka"

She then pulls up a picture of the blacked haired girl who was now named tohka.

Y/n: "well yeah I guess I feel really bad that there just killing innocent people"

Kotori: "you know that they aren't human"

Y/n: "I know that of course but if they have there own thoughts and feelings there a real person in my book"

Kotori: " huh. Well then I'm glad you feel that way cause we need to get down to business"

Kotori then explains that I have to go and protect shido and tohka for there date today which I guess somehow I was alseep for a day so I said sure since I had nothing else better to do. It's almost been three hours and the two are walking down the sidewalk above the park and shido is holding a bear that tohka had won. They were talking about something but I happened to look up and see a sniper. I rushed at of the bushes but before I could get to them I was rushed by three squad mates they must have been waiting for me.

Y/n: "damm it move. YOU TWO GET OF HERE!!"

Tohka; "what why?"

I then saw shido push tohka out of the way and saved her. Tohka then transformed into her spirit form and flew up to the sniper. I quickly knock out the three Squad mates and looked for shido so I could get him to a hospital or something but when I looked over he was gone and was flying through the sky and landed in tohka's arms.

Y/n: "don't know how he did that but I guess it works" * turns around to walk away*

???: "I know right it's a mystery"

I turn around to see a man wearing a black coat with a hood on and some kind of pink flames on it with red eyes.

( no there well not be any kingdom hearts characters in this story I just liked the coat that they used)

???: "oh you will know who I'm am soon enough monkey, just for now know that the next spirit might need a little more protection"

Y/n: "wait you know who the next spirit is? Tell me"

???: * turns around and creates a portal*

???: "hehe where's the fun in that" *walks through the portal*

Y/n: *turns around puts hands over his head and starts walking away* "man why do I feel like tomorrow's going to be tough"

Ending

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 475 21
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...
5.1K 143 7
(Date A Live X Male Reader) You are a humanoid being from another world. After having defeated your greatest enemy and having restored the world's pr...
40.8K 1.8K 28
When one of the most powerful and feared cursed spirits possesses a young boy, the world seems to be on the verge of collapse. However, everything is...
23.3K 494 15
Demon slayer demon reader in the world of DXD. Its something I've wanted to do after reading a tokyo ghoul ghoul reader in DXD story.