Death's Son (Originally done...

Da CearraRH

After the Wizarding War, everything was good and calm, until it wasn't. The muggles found out and destroyed t... Altro

Death
Back in Time
Confronting...
Gift
Future Sins
Meeting with Sirius
Much to Barty's Horror
Chapter 8
Wake-up Call
Drawing Lines
A Chat with Death
The LeStranges
Barty's Questions
Last Task
Goodbye, Dursleys.
Sirius's Justice
The End of the Toad
Narcissa gets a Girl
Barty's Pride
A Quiet Day
Draco and Lyra
Reunions and New Faces
Chapter 23
Severus' Regret

Another Explosion

5.9K 230 67
Da CearraRH

Harry found Bella with Rod and Rab, eating some soup.

"Bella, how would you like to join me on a hunting trip? After I eat something, and you finish, of course," Harry asked, disturbing the two of them.

Bella's eyes widen at Harry's tone and posture. He looked way more lively than he did a few mintues ago.

"Why now?" Rab asked.

"Voldemort suggested it, even let me take Bella with me. So, what do you say?" Harry asked, looking at Bella with a gleam in his eyes that made it impossible for Bella to say no. Only to see what Harry was going to do.

"You bet," Bella said, as the insane glint in her eyes appearing, though, no match for Harry's.

"Great," Harry said. Then he called for a house-elf. He ordered the elf to bring him some food, it did so gratefully.

"Thank you, you may return to your other duties now," Harry dismissed the elf with a nod.

The elf's eyes widened, then it vanished witha small pop.

"Why were you nice to it?" Rodolphus asked, looking somewhere between disgusted and confused.

"Because, if the magical world was ever discovered, they would be destroyed, just as we would," Harry answered.

Harry had recently decided that it would be a wise idea to gradually tell the inner circle of Death Eaters the truth about himself. Though, he didn't tell Tom about his plan yet.

"Plus, they do have emotions and are very handy to have in a tight spot," Harry added after a thought.

The three LeStranges shared a comfused look.

"Muggles can't destroy us," Bellatrix said, her tone firm and unwavering.

"If it helps you sleep at night," Harry said, turning to his sandwich, "we're leaving in ten minutes, so finish eating. After this trip, tell me if you still believe that."

Bella just shrugged, though it was clear she was thinking over everything, as were the other two.

"Can we come too?" Rabastan asked.

Harry looked at them quizically. Before he conjured a patronus, "Go ask Voldemort if I can take Rodolphus and Rabastan as well." Then he sent off his Thestral.

Meanwhile...

Tom, who had been having a discussion with Lucius, was a bit startled to see a patronus come into the room, a thestral at that.

"Voldemort, can I take Rodolphus and Rabastan with Bella and I?" Harry's voice asked him.

"Is that Lord Phobo's voice?" Lucius spoke up, reminding Tom of his presence.

"Yes, did you know that Patronuses could be used like this?" Tom asked, looking at the pureblood.

"No, my lord," Lucius said, looking a bit amazed at it, "And is that a thestral?"

"Yes, why don't we go investigate," Tom said, standing up from his chair.

Lucius stood as well, following his lord to where Harry was.

Tom and Lucius went to the dining room where the LeStranges and Harry were at.

"Harry," Tom called out, disrupting the intense look on his face.

"Oh, hey, Tom. Wasn't expecting you to come down here to answer. Nor with Luci. So what's up?" Harry asked.

"You used a patronus to send me a message," Tom pointed out.

"Oh, that. Yeah, it's something that Dumbledore uses. It's how the order sends messages," Harry said, waving his hand.

"You can cast a patronus?" Lucius speaks up, his normal pureblood mask nowhere in sight.

"Oh, yeah, I learned it when I was thirteen," Harry answered, as if he didn't just share some amazing feat.

Lucius didn't say anything, just openly gaped at the man that he thought was only fourteen.

"Yes, you can take the other two with you," Tom interrupted, a smirk on his face as he watched Lucius gape so freely.

"Great. Well, see you when you call Severus," Harry said, looking to the LeStranges and nodding his head, "Let's go."

Bellatrix smiled, causing Lucius to shiver a little.

"Where are you guys going?" Lucius asked, before paling.

"None of your business, Lucius. Nonetheless, they might be willing to share a memory or two," Harry said with a feral grin.

Lucius paled, "I'm good."

"Good. Make sure you remember this, Lucius. Next time, I will not be so easy-going," Harry said, then he left, followed by the three LeStranges.

"Where are we going?" Bella asked, looking at Harry with an expression he didn't understand.

"We're going to a place I should have destroyed first. However, this works out better," Harry said, as memories flashed through his thoughts.

"What do you mean?" Bella asked.

"This is where I found what was left of my godson. Before I went back in time," Harry answered honestly.

"What do you mean?" Bella asked, her eyes wide and looking a little bit more pale than usual.

"As I've told Barty, I died, after defeating Voldemort the first time. However, I was killed by muggles, during the muggle/magical war. After my death, I was informed that all living things on earth lived for a few weeks, then everything was dead," Harry said, not looking at the three of them.

"How?" Rodolphus asked, trying to believe, but not wanting to.

"Muggles have amazingly destructive ideas when it comes to war. They had nuclear bombs, that even after the explosion, which can leave behind shadows of those directly under it, will still kill people for weeks and months after it went off, due to how toxic it makes the air," Harry said, as his eyes narrowed on a building.

"So where are we?" Rabastan asked, hoping the subject change might be a little bit better.

"We are at a muggle science lab. The muggles would find and take our children, the ones they didn't blow up. They experimented on them, trying to se ehow our magic worked and if they could take it from us. When it was shown they couldn't, they just used it as an excuse to torture them," Harry answered, his magic reacting to his emotions.

The three stepped back as shadows started to swell around Harry. They looked around as the wind got sharp and fast. The sky darkened a bit as well.

"Now, let's make sure they don't see us," Harry said, pulling out his wand.

The LeStranges looked at him in confusion. Then they felt magic sweep over them, magic that was dark, with an insane edge to it. Then Harry spoke again, "Now let's keep them from leaving."

The three watched as Harry cast wordless magic, as he created wards without words, and gradually without a wand, since there was one he cast after he put his wand away.

The three didn't ask about any of the wards, having a feeling that Harry brought them here to torture not ask questions, at least not yet.

"Let's go make some music, shall we?" Harry said, apparating them all into the building.

Harry cast a spell on the door to keep everyone who comes in trapped inside the building.

"Go have fun, though, place imperios on the ones in blue, they have guns that will penetrate your shields," Harry warned them.

He went to check the science levels, he was now going to check every labrotory he came across, just incase there is a magical person there.

When he saw that it was clear, he tortured every scientist in the floor. Making sure to keep them all trapped, but awake, to watch what was happening.

His laughter rang throughout the building. Rabastan and Rodolphus shuddered a little, Bellatrix, who had just removed someone's eyeball, just looked up and shrugged, before moving on to the next person.

Harry returned to the other three, covered in blood, with a smile on his face. A smile that was so animalistic and feral that all three of them took a small step back.

"Ready for the next level?" he asked, looking at them with an expression Rod and Rab have only seen, though less intense, on Bella.

"What will we be doing after, to hide the bodies and stuff?" Rab asked.

"Oh, you'll see. Now, lets go torture some not so innocent muggles," Harry said, leading them to the next floor.

Rod, Rab, and Bella watched Harry stun all of them, but they were all alert enough to see what was happening. He quickly got to work, torturing them with magic and through muggle means.

Bella was inspired, and got to work herself, followed by the other three.

They were amused by the amount of simple everyday spells that their Lord Phobos used to torture the muggle filth. Summoning bones, shattering bones, cutting off limbs, then using things like the Cruciatus.

They did similarly, though they incorporated a bit more spells. They were jolted from their own victims when they smelt burning flesh and heard a bone chilling scream.

They all turned to see Harry had encased one muggle in ice, though it had spikes in it that impaled the muggle in several different places, and was now burning another alive, starting at their toes and working his way up. They turned back to their victims, grins on their faces that would have made a sailor cry.

When Harry fininshed burning his vicim alive, he moved to the next one. This one he encased in shadows and let the shadows come to life and slowly drive the man insane. He removed the shadows and watched the man sit and stare into space as his mind tried to recover from what he just saw and felt.

Harry released a dark chuckle, one that made the other three look at him curiously.

"Ready to see what we will be doing with the evidence?" Harry asked, looking at them.

"After seeing how creative you are, you bet," Rabastan said, looking excited, but a little pale.

Harry's smirk looked plain evil, "let's take a trip down to the labratory, shall we?" he said, turning around back to the labratory that he first came from.

Bella entered the area first, after Harry. Her eyes widened at the horrific sight.

Body parts were strewn all over the room, some of the bodies looked to have had the flesh ripped off of them, others looked like they were turned inside out, one body even had it's intestines pulled out of it, in a long line infront of it; the look of horror that he had as he died stuck on his face.

Several other bodies had brain matter coming out of their heads, or their heads completely destroyed or squashed.

"Holy mother of Merlin and Morgana," she heard Rod whisper behind her.

Harry laughed a little, "You know the best part?" he asked, looking as evil and insane as he is.

The three shook their heads.

"They didn't die until I let them. And even then, they will never find peace in death. My father will make sure of it," Harry said, his eyes shining with a knowing look that made the LeStranges think that he didn't mean James Potter.

"You can bet I won't," Death said, poppping into the room.

The three LeStranges jumped and pointed wands at Death.

"Father," Harry said, causing them to look at him like he was crazy.

"Son, I'm glad to see that this helped. I also recommend that you destroy it with the stuff in the safe. But make sure that these three are out first, only you are death proof," Death warned.

"Got it. Anything else, father?" Harry asked, not even bothering to hide the insane glint in his eyes at that moment in time.

"Who are you?" Bella asked, her wand still trained on the man that just popped in.

"This is Death, my father," Harry answered.

Rod, Rab, and Bella all blanched at Harry's blaise response.

"Yes, I am Death, his father. I adopted him as my son, now he is. With that in mind, I don't recommend pissing him, and in turn me, off," Death warned, then was gone.

"So what we are going to do is blow the building up. We are going to use their own chemicals to do so, which would hide our magical signature from the aurors that will probably show up," Harry told them.

They nodded in understanding, they had all wondered why not just use fiendfyre.

"With that said, I suggest you apparate out of here. The wards only keep muggles in, not magicals. So go back to the mannor, I will be back momentairly," Harry told them, not letting them try to argue.

The three nodded and apparated away.

Harry walked to the safe in the freezer and opened it. He smirked at what he found. It was a bunch of extremely reactive chemicals, reactive to oxygen, and eachother.

He mixed them and stayed to make sure they reacted as he wanted them too.

The LeStranges, who actually apparated to a hill nearby, watched as the building exploded in a firey white light and a loud boom.

"Do you think he made it out of there?" Bella asked, looking a little concerned.

"No, he didn't. But he will be coming out in a few seconds," Death said, appearing behind them. He released a sigh, knowing today really affected his son, and he couldn't do anything without really screwing with things. But he was extremely tempted to, he wanted to help his son.

"You're Death?" Rab asked, looking the least fearful of the three.

"I am," Death nodded.

"So why did you chose Harry as your son?" Rab asked.

"Ironically, that wasn't my original intention, it just happened. But nothing ever goes to plan with Harry," Death answered.

Rab just nodded, seeing that now.

"Didn't I tell you three to go back to the manor?" Harry asked, as he appeared next to them.

"Yes, but we ended up here after we apparated," Rodolphus tried to explain.

"I made it so that they could see the explosion that muggle chemicals can make. It isn't their fault," Death said, trying to ease his son's anger at being ignored.

"Oh. Well, in that case, let's head back to the manor," Harry demanded, again. He then turned to his father, after the three were gone, "Father, I'll see you around, though I wasn't to fond of what you just did," Harry said, looking upset at Death.

"They needed to see, and Bella, she'll understand. Ask her and Rodolphus if they wants to talk to her daughter some time. She feels like a failure of a woman because of the miscarriage and he isn't sure how to deal with that," Death said, then vanished.

Harry sighed and apparated away himself, back to the manor, to deal with Severus' loyalty issues.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

25.2K 539 16
Voldemort once again has a body of flesh and blood. But at what cost? Using the blood of his greatest enemy to return had not been his best plan. Now...
104K 2.1K 60
𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. ~ Draco Malfoy wasn't perfect, but neither was she. It seemed like they were destined for one another...
81.9K 1.7K 18
After he kills Voldemort he becomes the master of Death. When Death crosses his path he explains that Harry is given 8 people to bring back from the...
397K 13.4K 24
(Disclaimer, do not own Harry Potter, or Tokyo Ghoul. Tokyo Ghoul characters will NOT be in this story, just their facts of the ghoul creature.) Afte...