Various Stories and Mistakes...

Par AyeIShipThe_T

Do not question me or I'll skin your toes and make them into hair brushes. Do not test me. This is literally... Plus

=Contents + Information=
FNAF- Sparking up Conversation
FNAF/DSAF- What is this, a fanfiction AU?!
FNAF/POKEMON- Strawberry Fox and Market Brawls
FNAF- Sparking up Conversation (2)

FNAF-Leaders Burden

6 0 0
Par AyeIShipThe_T

WARNINGS; Swearing, talks of death, bad description of a probably disabled bear, and family love that at first glance looks like romance but it isn't because they are dead children for fucksakes.

Freddy Fazbear Centric

__________

__________

Quiet, soft humming echoes throughout the large room. It's not empty, but the peaceful silence makes it seem as though it is. Tables with stained sheets draped over on top with colorful party hats. plastic plates and cups strewn all around the room and on the floor, showing the workers poor cleaning skills and overall laziness. A brown paw lends down and picks up the rubbish, large hands easily carrying plastic with no trouble. The soft humming continues, albeit quieter and more dragged out. The tune of Toreador march begins playing along with the humming, the two melodies in sync.

With time, the room became cleaner, everything was in place and it looked more ready to be opened to the general public. It was a peaceful night, where they didn't have to worry about a pesky nightguard and their affinity for crime. It angered him, even when he's mostly calm. He was probably one of the least vengeful ones, alongside the only female of the band. But that's not counting their spirits. Do they even have spirits, or is it hallucinations? He can't remember anymore. Is he even a male? What if he's female- it would explain his strange pattern of going to the girls bathroom instead of males? (And getting told off by Chica in the process)

It doesn't matter.

No, he hasn't given up revenge, he is simply patient. He can wait. He will wait for when their killer comes, for when his prey turns their back. He always has, and he will continue it. The train of thought collapsed as the bear realised that he's finished organizing the room, with everything in the right places. His music also stopped, and his humming. Aaaaaannnddd~ now he's tired. Yay. But just as he was about to head back to his stage, a loud slam came from the kitchen door.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

"GET YOUR FURRY BUTT BACK HERE THIS INSTANCE!"

"NO CAN DO LASSIE- AYE DON'T WANNA WALK THE PLANK!"

A blur of red and white runs by him, the white powder flaking off him and leaving a trail. But then a slower, but still quick white flash speeds by shortly after, this time leaving even more trail. Why, he just cleaned? The two figures, still screaming, began running around the place, there was powder- flour, now that he looked at it- everywhere on the floor and...is that blood? Oh wait, no, it's pizza sauce. Figures would've been weird that they had blood on the floor without a nightguard. That and management is a stickler for ridding evidence despite everyone knowing the rumor's in this cursed place. Suddenly, a new challenger appears! With really messy fur. He probably slept in the parts and service room again, judging by his seemingly permanent eyebags which really shouldn't be possible on a animatronic, and lack of guitar. No one really knows what he does in there except for sleeping and playing. He prefers it that way, anyways.

"...Guys? W-whats with the..."

His voice quickly dies down at the sight of the yellow chicken (who was no longer covered in flour) charging at the quicker red fox with frying pan. Loud clangs it from them as she successfully hits him. Foxy maybe fast, but he's absolutely shit at dodging and slowing down. That's why the retard keeps ramming his face into the door when its shut. To be fair, they probably shouldn't have watched Rapunzel near Chica. Disney movies always had such an impact on younger souls...

"...Freddy?"

"Yes?"

"Did Foxy try to sabotage Chica's pizza's again?"

"Most likely, yes."

"...Are we going to do anything?"

"Just wait."

The bunny said nothing after that, knowing that when his leader says that, he has something planned or waiting for them to tire each other out. Maybe. With Freddy you never know. He's a great leader, don't get me wrong, he's just not very predictable, but also is in a way. He would do something but give out hints to what is about to happen or what he's doing. Sometimes he predicts what exactly someone is going to say, even a stranger. Freaked them out the first couple of years, but then they eventually grew used to it. They theorized his soul like poetry of tarot card reading. Yeah, out of all things they thought that. Weird furries but go off.

Finally, what felt like twenty minutes but was actually just five, the large bear silently made his way to the bickering pair, becoming unseen. Yet another strange quirk their leader had. Their arguing becomes muffled in his ears as he sneaks alongside them, before placing a large hand on each shoulder. The two jolt and look towards the stone-faced bear. If robots could sweat, they would be sweating bullets by then, the cold glare in his eyes were enough to get them to clamp their mouths shut and stand up straighter.

"So, would you mind telling us what happened?"

"Well I was-"

"I wanted to-"

"One at a time."

The grip tightened, nearly leaving dent if he didn't hold back. A soft squawk came from the bird as she flicked her eyes from the fox to the bear. The pirate does the same, but less hesitantly. Seeing as the female was too startled, he took it upon himself to begin.

"Aye, well ye see captain, I just wanted to take 'e look at er cooking since she be taking her darnest time and this fox be feelin a tad peckish, ye know? And so I-"

"Oh my gosh I CANNOT understand a thing youre saying!"

The canine glares at the chicken before feeling the hand tighten even more. Apparently, she FINALLY had the brains (or in this case, motherboard) to shut her beak up for once and pay attention to the murderous vibe the bear was giving off. Bitch maybe dead for over 30 years, but she still hasn't grown. His expression was a combination of 'Shut the ever-loving fuck up' and 'don't diss the pirate'. What a dad.

"You know what? I think I already understand. Right now, I want you both to clean up your mess."

"Aye-aye captain! I'll get started-"

"Hold it. You both need to choose where you're cleaning."

"Huh? But Fred, we can just easily do the kitchen together-"

"We all know that you'll end up fighting again. That, and you two have made a complete mess in the dining area that I just cleaned up."

Their eyes widen as they finally have a look around them. Flour was all over the floor and tables, paw prints all on the tiles and knocked over chairs. Even a table has been tipped over. They gulp, and turn their heads back to their leader, who still looks very unimpressed- what a mood. Freddy shook his head before pointing down the hall, and they immediately bolt, coming back with a dustpan and broom along as wheeling in a mop. Foxy, being the quicker one, runs to the kitchen with the dustpan n broom, leaving Chica to mop up the tracks. Nodding in approval, the stern bear slowly drops his face into an softer, tired one. Walking back to the stage, beside the violet rabbit who was watching this all happen from afar. Plopping down with a small sigh, he closes his eyes as he feels the concerned glance of his friend.

"Freddy, you okay?"

"Yeah i'm fine, Bonnie. Just...tired."

"Can relate."

That gives him a small chuckle. But as quickly as it came, it left as his face fell. He knew he couldn't trick him, because he felt that glance once more which become more of a stare as it continued. He tried his best to ignore it, watching the two rivals scurry around, leaving small traces of flour behind them only to clean it up right after. They're dumbasses. But these were his dumbasses, and he wouldn't have it any other way. With that thought, he turns his body towards his friend who was patiently waiting. Reaching a paw, Freddy places it on top of the bunnys head, petting him gently. His concerned smile turns more pleasant as he basks in the affection his friend gave him. He almost purred when bear began scratching in just the right spot that made him melt.

Some may think of this as romantic, but to them it was more of a friendly gesture. Family love. They didn't have much interest of finding a lover or thought of it- considering that they're dead kids 'n all. All they knew is that they didn't have their parents anymore (not that they could remember them anyway) and they craved for love, closure, and affection. Who's better than the ones who understand you most? Who know the pain you're going through? It made moments like these worthwhile, as strange as is. Their sitting position turned into one of snuggling, Freddy still petting the other and him snuggling into the crook of his neck. It was kinda awkward since they were the same height (not counting Bonnie's ears) but they made it work.

He casted his blue eyes away from the sight to the sound of footsteps growing louder towards them, the familiar tattered red-fur and faded yellow fur coming into his field of vision. He looks at them closer and notices that they cleaned themselves off, even Foxy had little grime. Expressions were shameful but had a hint of longing in them as they saw the state of Bonnie. Laughing, a true laugh, he pauses his petting, making the animatronic whine. Is he a bunny or a dog? Wait no, he was purring before, wasn't he? Cat-Dog? Kitty-Dog?

"Alright everyone, you did good despite the little mishap. Chica, do we have any pizza?"

"Is that even a question?"

"Ha, alright. Bring it backstage, we're having a movie night."

The three perk up and make their way. Chica to the kitchen, Foxy to pirate cove (most likely to get the blankets he horded in there, selfish bastard), and Bonnie who was sluggishly making his way towards the hidden door. It was a place that only the owners and animatronics knew of. Freddy dusts himself off and follows behind Bonnie, however parting away from him into a darker part of the room.

"Gold?"

Small shuffling noises emit before two, white dots in the dark appear in the shadows. A dirty yellow foot sticking out is the only thing visible of the body.

"We're having a movie night, you want to join?"

He had a feeling on what the answer was going to be, and it was. Silence. The white dots remain unmoving as they stare into his ocean-blue ones. Not that he knows what the ocean looks like. He hears the creak of the door and sees Chica making her way to the table with multiple pizza boxes stacked upon each other. Soon later he see's Foxy stumble in with his arms filled to the brim of blankets and pillows, tripping over his own feet and having the pillows cushion his fall. Laughing embarrassedly, he lifts himself up with the help on Bonnie who was the first there, taking away a load from him and begins to create their huge pillow nest.

The pillows belonged to an older place, where they had first aid stations and resting corners for kids, but that quickly became scrapped when higher-ups bought attention to the fact that it's a Pizzeria not a daycare. Probably a location like the Toys. They never did bother ridding of the things, and children leave behind all sorts of things. As selfish as it is, they get excited whenever they see a new lost item. Turning his attention back to the hidden, he continues.

"We also have pizza if you want any, you can even just sleep if you'd like."

It remains unmoved as he stared. Freddy was just about to head back again before he saw the slightest movement. A nod. With a small smile- trying not to get too excited- he goes towards the box of movies they have. It was incredibly rare for the other to join them, most of the time they had to drag him in, so to see him make a decision himself was a big step and Freddy couldn't have been prouder. Wow he really is a dad.

"We have some movies here, so we'll sort through them and pick one."

He got a blink in response, so he took that as a yes. One by one, he pulled out a movie with its cover, giving a small description of the movie from the back of the case. The one's he liked (blinked) were on his left, and the one's he disliked (stare) were on his right. There was a small pile of dislikes, most of them being horror. He can't blame them. A movie about killing children and nightmares? That just screams 'open up childhood trauma'. They already had enough of death thank you very much. On the other hand, the liked ones we're full of Disney movies, and wat people would consider to be ancient. That was surprising, Gold always gave off a mysterious, vengeful arura around them, but then again, who doesn't like Disney? Idiots, that's who.

With a round 2, they begin to shuffle through the next ones of the like pile, Freddy internally making a list in his storage of all movies they should re-watch with the antisocial. Finally, after process of elimination, they settled on 'The Little Mermaid', a good choice. Nodding, he tucks the CD under his arm and walks closer to the ragged suit.

"I'm going to pick you up, is that okay?"

A flicker. Carefully reaching down, he hoisted the (what could now be clearly seen as) golden bear, being relatively easy seeing as they had no endoskeleton. They wanted to install one on multiple occasions, but the other was too untrusting of them despite living with each other for over 30 years. Making his way to the others, who were bickering on what movie to choose, he sits down in his usual spot, still holding the other bridal style.

"Everyone we decided on The Little Mermaid."

"Yes!!! Take that Foxy!"

"Yeah yeah, rub it in more why don't ye?"

No one comments on the new member in favor of keeping it less awkward, and simply being to get comfy, the table covered with all kinds of pizza, ranging from plain cheese to meat lovers. Chica, being the closest to the TV, grabs the CD from the brown bear and slides it into the slot, with a few clicks, the movie started.

Watching the colourful screen, he was suddenly more conscious of the paralyzed one in his arms and looks down to see Gold eyeing the Hawaiian pizza. Reaching over, Freddy grabs a slice and holds it at his face, waiting patiently. After a minuet, the gold, slack jaw opens up slightly. That was something that they learnt Gold could do around a decade ago, he could twitch of slightly move his body ever-so slightly. And the fact that they all could digest food without any insides was beyond them. Anyhow, the leader changes his position to a more practical and comfortable one, setting him in his lap facing the TV. He could feel Foxy shift closer to his side, and Bonnie being naturally cuddly joins in. Chica lays her head near. This is how it goes for a while, all 5 of them watching the mermaid movie whilst eating pizza. They could get some soda from the fridge, but the first (and last) time they did that, they almost had to be scrapped because of how damaged their innards we're.

Soft breathing begins, and Freddy concludes that both Foxy and Gold have fell asleep. Putting down the pizza in his paws, he gently strokes their heads before moving onto the other two. He wraps his arm around the bunny and pulls him closer, which he happily obliges. Chica squeezes herself in between Foxy and Freddy, wrapping her arms around his torso, and the foxes head landing on her shoulder. Chuckling, he shuts his eyes and listens as the happy ending plays in the background.

This was nice.

Being a leader was stressful, having to deal with 50 years old robots with children souls in them is even harder. Constant problems, constant shenanigan's they get into. But he couldn't have it any other way. They we're dumbasses, but they were his dumbasses. And they'll stick together, no matter how many times...

They burn us.

__________

__________

Wew that got somewhat dark at the end. Uhh, well I hope you enjoyed this less shit-posty story and give me tips on how to better my writing? This is my first time posting a serious book in like, years, so I am extremely self conscious. H A H A.

Well have a swell day/night and don't commit any felonies, its a pain to clean up.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

212K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
83K 3.2K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
79.9K 2K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...