Unforgotten - A Gally Fanfic

By gallylived

Waking up in The Glade was hard enough, but in the dark, that's terrifying. Thank god for Gally, he kept you... More

Author's Note
1: Confusion
2: Comfort
3: Right to Work
4: Disbelief
4: Disbelief - Continued
5: Regret
6: Déjà Vu
6: Déjà Vu - Continued
7: Nightmarish Memories
8: First Fight; Wild Night
8: First Fight; Wild Night - Continued
9: Apologies
10: Curiousity
11: Starry Skies
12: The Key
13: Thoughtless Decision
14: Remembrance
15: Taking Action
16: Stabality; For Now.

1: Confusion - Continued

15.7K 354 174
By gallylived

*GALLY'S POV

Another shucking sleepless night. Ever since I was stung a few weeks ago I'd been restless. Nightmares of the pain and shock filled my mind each night, they terrified me. But I was definitely not going to let the other shanks know that.

At least I got some good memories back after the whole affair. After each nightmare I'd calm myself down, replay the precious memories in my head. The memories of her.

I always tried forcing images back, but they were never clear. I doubt I could pick her out of a crowd. But I knew my feelings towards her. And her name stayed with me too, Y/N. I smiled at the thought of how happy I was with her.

My eyelids start to feel heavy, and I'm hoping that I can finally get some sleep.

They suddenly fly open again when I hear the buzz of the box. "What? The box never comes up at night." I slowly rise from my hammock, grab a light, and decide to check it out.

I see a dark figure crawl out of the box and look around, it has to be a girl. The figure is so short and petite.

"A girl? Again? Wow maybe WICKED is trying to make it up to us." I thought with a sneer.

She's scanning The Glade, and turns where I can finally get a good look at her face. I stop dead in my tracks. Memories start flooding back.

"What if it's-" I instantly stop myself.
"Get it together Gally, it can't be her." I continue towards her when I realize something.

My eyes widened. "Wait. Teresa had the note saying she was the last one, the box hadn't come up with a new Greenie in at least 3 months, why now did they send up someone new?"

My heart raced, I hated the thought of something out of the ordinary. Stability was all I had left, and I was already starting to lose my grasp on it, what would I do when it was gone?

I push the thoughts back quickly. "I have to go help the girl, she must be shucking scared out of her mind."

I didn't want her to cause a commotion, I'd never had alone time with a girl since being in the Glade, and had no chance to considering Teresa jumped right to Thomas last time.

I slowly creep behind her, turn her around fast, and cover her mouth. Her eyes huge with fear, I slowly put a finger to my mouth.

"Don't be a shank. Don't say anything stupid. Don't scare her. Be cool." I release my hand, and just go for it.

"Shh. It's going to be okay beautiful. My name's Gally, can you tell me yours?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 24 18
She woke up in the box like everyone else. She was the sixth person to be sent into the Glade. But what happens when she meets a certain blonde boy. ...
653 2 13
A female is sent into the glade, she meets a tall blonde stranger and gets herself into heaps of trouble. What happens when Gally picks her bad side...
7.3K 214 23
I was running, running faster then I ever had. I don't want to go back I tripped and fell, my head hitting a rock as the darkness I know to well...
39.9K 906 25
You were in Group B, with all the other girls, but that all changed when you got lost in the Maze, alone. For days you outran grievers and tried to m...