16: Stabality; For Now.

Teresa sprints toward you, almost knocking you off your feet.

"Y/N! Oh God, I don't know what'd I'd do if I was the only girl again. I'm so glad you're okay! Any good memories of me? Or did this shank take over my memory time?" Teresa snickered and nodded her head in Gally's direction.

"How could I ever forget about you Teresa." You giggled back at her.

Gally rolled his eyes and huffed, and Teresa took the hint.

"Well see you two later." She winked and skipped off to find Thomas.

Newt and Minho walk by, nodding and waving.
"Glad to see you back on your feet Y/N, gave me a shucking heart attack out there." Minho avoided Gally's glare, knowing that they were still not on too good of terms.

"Hey, he did save my life in there." You looked up at Gally.

"He's still a shuckface."
You laughed at how devoted he was to holding this grudge against Minho.

Gally's domineer changed as he grabbed your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours.

Then it hit you.

You didn't need to escape this place, not yet. You were content with Gally and all the gladers surrounding you everyday. Thomas and Minho work their asses off each and everyday for more clues, and if they ever need you, you won't hesitate to help.

As for the memories, it can only make you and Gally closer. This brings you security, knowing that the day you do get out of here, make it to the real world. You won't have to worry about what happens next. You have Gally, and that's all you needed.

"Hey, Gally."

"Yes love?"

"Let's not worry about finding a way out yet, can we just settle down here for a while?"

Gally pulls you in close, he leans now and kisses your forehead.

"Wherever you want to be, is where I want to be Y/N. I love you more than anything. I just want you to be happy."

"I love you too. To be honest, all I need is you to be happy."

"Hey, that's my girl."

You wrap your arms around Gally's neck, and kiss him softly on the lips. He grabs your waist, gently kissing back. You completely ignore all the shouts from the other gladers, and enjoyed every bit of this moment.

The End.

Well, thank you guys for bearing with this. It was fun! All of your amazing comments made me smile! I can't believe this got 5K+ reads, I didn't even think it would get 100 omg. If you guys wish, I could make another book. But, let your mind wander on how you and Gally lived after this. Awe scute. Anyways, thanks again!