OP Neptunia Male Reader Book...

By TrapMaster20

(Didn't I Say to Make my Abilities Average in The Next Life x OP Neptunia Male Reader) After Y/n, Rom, Ram... More

Bios
1 - Where am I?
3 - The Hunt for the Childnappers
4 - The Start of Hunters' Prep
5 - First Quest and Reunion of Reincarnated Friends
6 - Training with Mavis and Finding the Twins
7 - A Very Confusing Graduation
8 - Crimson Vow's First Job
9 - Protect the Merchants!
10 - The Crimson Vow's Past
11 - The City of Amroth
12 - A Little Vacation
13 - Another Noble Engagement? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!
14 - Hunting Time
15- Surprises All Around!
16 - Arrogance is a Downfall
17 - This Bond is Unbreakable
18 - The Grand Finale
Warning!!!
Story Challenge

2 - The Kingdom of Tils

2.8K 47 40
By TrapMaster20

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills
words = Letters/notes/Diaries

No one's POV

We see Y/n, who is currently in Nepgear's HDD form, and Yui flying through the sky.

Y/n(Purple Sister): Yui, I think we should land here.

Yui: But why?

Y/n(Purple Sister): Well, considering how those knights reacted to me in K-sha's form, it would be rather shocking to see someone come down from the sky and turn back to normal.

Yui: *sigh* You make a point.

I then land on an empty road and see what lies before us.

Yui: So this is the place they mentioned we'd find the Hunter Prep School.

Y/n: Yup. This is the place that they mentioned to us to go to. The Royal Capital of the Kingdom of Tils.

Y/n and Yui then walk into the area and see the beautiful sights that are in front of them

Y/n: Wow... This looks around the same size as Axel.

Yui: It really does.

As the two look around, they hear a voice, but it is not dilated towards the two.

???: How rude!! Who are you calling a country girl? This is my first time here, so it's completely normal to-

The voice then stops and realizes what she did.

???: I did it again!!!!

Y/n then sees a girl run off, and he then laughs a bit at the young girl. Y/n then walks up to a person and taps them on the shoulder.

Y/n: Um, excuse me sir. Do you know where the nearest inn is?

Random Male: The nearest inn? Are you planning to become a hunter young miss?

Y/n: Yupperoini!

Random Male: Oh, there's a inn called Little Gisl nearby. You should see a sign for it, it's not that hard to miss.

Y/n: Thank you!

Y/n then runs off and looks for the inn. He sees it and opens the door. A very young looking girl then goes to the front and greets our protagonist.

???2: Hello! Can I help you today?

Y/n: Yeah, I was wondering if you had any rooms available?

???2: Why yes we do! You're just in luck as well, since we only have two rooms left.

Y/n: Okay, how much will I have to pay you?

???2: It's 5 silvers a night, and any meals are an additional fee. For hot water, you just need 5 coppers for 1 basin. Is that okay?

Y/n: Well, I don't think I'll need to water. I can create that myself.

Y/n then pulls out a cup and prepares a spell.

Y/n: CREATE WATER!!!

Water then spouts out of Y/n's hand filling the cup a bit. He then grabs the cup and drinks it.

Y/n: *sigh* Now that is refreshing.

???2: AMAZING!!! You did that through magic right?! Wait... then that means, you must be a hunter!

Y/n: Doing the spell through magic, yes. Me being a hunter, no. It's one of the reasons why I came to this place. My plan was to find a place to stay the go to the school and sign up.

Y/n then writes down his name of the sheets given.

Y/n: My name's Y/n L/n. If I can get myself registered at the Hunters' Prep School, I will be staying here for the next few days.

???2: That's a strange name for a girl.

Y/n: That's because I'm not a girl.

???2: Wait, you're a boy?!

Y/n: Shocking right?

Lenny: Yes it is. Oh, and my name's Lenny. I'm the face of this inn. Good luck! I hope you do get accepted! If a famous hunter were to support our establishment, then we'd really start ranking it in!

Y/n: So young... But so greedy...

Y/n: Well, I actually have another reason for being here.

Lenny: Hmm? What is it?

Y/n: I'm going to find my little sisters!

Lenny: Well, good luck with that! Here's the key to your room.

Y/n then heads up to his room, puts down the non-important items in the room, and then leaves.

*Time-skip*

Location: Hunters' Prep School

After a bit of navigation, Y/n finds the Hunters' Prep School. He walks up to the school but is met by someone.

???3: Excuse me miss, but are you lost?

Y/n: No, not really. I was just wondering if I could attend this school.

???3: That would be possible, but you would need to tell us your rank first.

Y/n: Rank? I don't have one.

???3: I see. Well, we can enroll you, but just know it will be rough amounts of training and lessons.

Y/n: Don't worry! I'm sure I'll be able to handle it.

???3: Very well. We will just need your name and your age so we can then get you registered.

Y/n: I'm Y/n L/n! And I'm 17

???3: Hold on... isn't that-

Y/n: I have a feeling on what you're going to say, so I'll just say it. I am a boy.

???3: Well, your looks are a bit deceiving. Now we will have to get this with the Guild, but you should be an F rank hunter. You will need to come back here in two days for the entrance ceremony. Once that happens, we will see what you are capable of.

Y/n: Thanks!

Y/n then runs back to the inn and lays down in his bed.

Y/n: *sigh* Tomorrow I'll look around town. Hopefully I can find Rom and Ram. But no matter what, I will find them and get back to our world!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

I'm currently sleeping on the very comfortable bed at the inn I'm staying at when I feel Yui pull my finger.

Yui: Y/n, wake up!

Y/n: *tiredly* 5 more minutes Yui...

Yui: I will not give you 5 more minutes! The day is wasting away!

Y/n: *tiredly* The day can suck it.

Yui: Well, do you want to find Rom and Ram?

I then groan at me having to wake up this early. I then grab my pillow and look in the mirror.

(A/n: Use the Virtual jersey for this)

Y/n: *tired* Well, since I have this attire, I might as well wear it today...

I then brush my teeth and then open the window. I cover my eyes as the sun glares into my eyes.

Y/n: Man, it's bright out... Anyways, let's go have breakfast and then plan from there!

Yui: Okay!

I then organize myself, grab the necessary equipment, have breakfast, and leave the inn.

Y/n: Okay, let's start with getting a bearing of our surroundings.

Yui: Shouldn't we focus on finding Rom and Ram first?

Y/n: If we do that, we might not be able to back to the inn.

Yui: True...

We then walk around and see our first destination.

(A/n: Ignore Mile and the Subtitles up top.)

Y/n: Wow, this place looks amazing!

Yui: It sure does!

Y/n: Well, time for a little snack!

I then grab a pudding cup I brought with me and started to eat.

Y/n: Man, it's good, no matter where I eat it!

After I finish that, we climb up the stairs to our next destination. It seems to be an arena.

Y/n: The view from here is incredible!!!

Yui: Yeah!

After that we head to something that is called the dragon's mouth. As we wait in line, I notice a girl in front of us. I see that she has white hair and teal colored eyes.

But it's not here looks that are shocking to me, it's this feeling I'm getting off of here. Like we've met before. As I think about it, I then hear the young girl scream.

???: *screams* MY HAND!!! MY HAND!!!

Y/n: Weird. Wouldn't it be- OH SHIT!!!!

I then look up and see that her hand is stuck in the mouth. I quickly run over to her and help her get out of it. I then see that her right hand is missing, shocking her.

Y/n: OH MY GOD!!! I'M SO-

???: Just kidding!

Y/n: *Image Below* Are you freaking kidding me?! I started to panic because I was thinking that you just lost your hand, but it was just some childish prank?!

???: *scared* I'm sorry! Really, really sorry!

Y/n: You better be!

??? then runs off, having me be the next one for the dragon's mouth. I try it and it was a bit fun. I then continue to walk, thinking one thing.

Y/n: Seriously though, why did I have a MAJOR case of Déjà vu when I was going with that situation and just waiting in line?

As I walk around town, I then start to realize something, which makes me even more worried. I then stop and lean of a wall to think about it. Yui then flies out of my pocket.

Yui: Is something wrong Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah, something is wrong. Yui, take a look around and tell me, do you see anything odd?

Yui then looks around for a bit and then looks back at me.

Yui: I don't see anything.

Y/n: Okay, how about this. Compare The Kingdom of Tils to Axel when it comes to the people outside.

Yui then looks around and then comes to the conclusion.

Yui: I see now! Other than the children back in that village and Lenny, there are no kids here!

Y/n: Yeah, and this can be interpreted two ways for us. One good, and one bad.

Yui: Let's start with the bad first.

Y/n: The bad way is that children in this world die a lot quicker.

Yui: That is bad! Especially for Rom and Ram! What about the good way.

Y/n: Well, that means it should be a bit easier to find Rom and Ram.

My stomach then grumbles. I then cover it in embarrassment as Yui looks at me.

Yui: You think we should find the marketplace here? After all, you won't last on the pudding you have.

Y/n: Yeah, it was a good thing that knight left all his cash behind.

Me and Yui then start to navigate our way around town and find the marketplace.

Y/n: Wow, so this is the marketplace huh?

Yui: It's a lot bigger than the one back in Axel.

Y/n: I wonder, would Aqua even be able to get a job here?

Yui: *giggles* I don't know.

Y/n: *laughs a bit* Yeah, not doubt she would find a job here.

Me and Yui then start to look around as we see a stall.

Butcher: Excuse me young miss, would you like some orc meat?

Y/n: Orc meat?

Y/n: Oh hell yeah! I have to take this! Hell, maybe once I find a way back, I store this and if female orcs do come by Kazuma again, I can just show them the orc meat.

Y/n: Sure! Give me the best one you've got!

Butcher: Best one huh? I'll get you one of the best parts of the tenderloin. Will you be able to carry it by yourself?

Y/n: Yup! I am a lot stronger than my looks portray me to be.

I then pay him the price for it, which was 5 silvers, and then grab the orc meat.

Y/n: Man, this looks yummy! Better store you.

I then open my inventory, and store it away.

Y/n: There we go.

Butcher: Amazing! Not only are you strong for your looks like you said you were, but you have storage magic to?

Y/n: Storage magic? I guess that's what they call my status screen in this world.

Y/n: Yeah. Though mine's a bit different though.

Butcher: There aren't many people in the world who can use that sort of magic. It's just amazing what you can do!

Y/n: Thanks!! *gets serious* Though there's something I want answered. Why are there very few kids?

Butcher: So you've noticed. I don't know much about it, but what I do know is that kids have been going missing every day now.

Y/n: I see...

*Time-skip*

Location: Y/n's room at the Little Gisl's Inn

No one's POV

We see Y/n on his bed and Yui flying and they start talking about what they have learned so far.

Y/n: So kids in the capital have been going missing...

Yui: Yes, and that must be the reason why things felt weird today.

Y/n: But why is it that kids are going missing? Wouldn't it be better to take out the ones that are doing the reproduction in the first place?

Yui: That would be the most plausible reason. Unless whoever is kidnapping these children has a different motive planned.

Y/n: True. *sigh* Alternate dimensions and magic... I guess I was right.

Meanwhile, in another room, the girl that Y/n got angry with this morning is also laying in her bed thinking about what she learned to. She then starts to speak.

???: Magic and technology, huh? I guess he was right about that...

Y/n and the unknown girl then say the exact same thing.

Y/n and ???: Anything's possible, when you're an Isekai character...

*NEPSTATION!!!!!!*

(A/n: Add Y/n right in this backdrop)

Y/n: Welcome to Nepstation! Today, we'll be giving a little recap about me! Let's start of with the introduction!

Y/n: My name is Y/n L/n! I'm the Grand-Master in Axel, and I have incredible powers, unique skills that only I have, and also someone who took down four of the Devil King's generals! But before all of that, I was an American high school student. Yup, I'm an Isekai protagonist! I started schooling in Japan 2 years before my graduation in America, because I was a bit curious about the system there. I was also incredibly shy, which led me to have no friends. I also didn't have my family there, so I was all alone. Then one day, I meet an over-achiever name Misato Misato Kurihara, who like me had zero friends. We then started to hang out, and we had a lot of fun together! I even meet her family, and even everyone in our neighborhood thought that we would make a perfect couple! But then... it happened. A truck driver didn't see where they were going, and killed Misato in the end. I fell into a bit of a depression, but one day, her sister came by and talked me to come out. After that I came out, but a few months later, I moved where I was staying and went to Kuoh Academy. It was a rather decent school, despite the fact that it went co-ed just a few weeks after I moved and having almost every single guy there a total pervert. Kazuma at least had some standards though. Then, when the end of school was coming it came for me! A stray car heading right for the school's perverted trio. After I died, I met Eris, the goddess of fortune. She said I had three options. One was heaven, two was to go back to earth, and three was be reincarnated into a fantasy world any power I wanted. I had no time wasted on choosing my power, and picked all of the Neptunia forms available! I did have limiters at first, but I soon got all of those removed. I soon made a lot of new friends, and I will introduce them.

Y/n: Let's start with my first friend and best bro that I've met since reincarnation, Kazuma Satou. A reincarnated soul like me, but doesn't have a powerful item like me. However, he is the tactical mind and leader of our team, has incredibly high luck, and has lead our party through many tough battles.

Y/n: Next is Aqua. She is the one item that Kazuma brought with him, and there's a lot more cons than pros here. She has the IQ of a potato, has the luck of someone who broke 10 mirrors in one day, and attracts the undead like a magnet. A lot of the trouble we got into was due to her, but there are certain times where she is pretty useful. After all, a few of the Devil King generals we killed were from her attacks.

Y/n: Third is Megumin (Aka: The Explosion Loli). She may know only one spell, and that being explosion, but she is powerful when she unleashes it. Although, she can only use the spell once a a day, so it's a bit of a problem. She does have the tendencies to go full Chūnibyō on us, so we try to keep that in mind.

Y/n: Fourth is Lalatina Ford Dustiness, though we use her alias name Darkness. She's a crusader and puts others lives before her own. Now that would be amazing, if there weren't two problems. One being is that she's a total masochist, which mean she will be turned on whenever we fight a hard monster or even just being looked at lewdly. However, with those perks not being here, she's a really nice woman.

Y/n: Then there's Compa. She's a character who is a friend of Neptune's in the Neptunia games, but my guess is that the author wanted to be unique in his story, so he added some of the Neptunia characters that had a unique fantasy look to them. Anyways, Compa's basically Aqua, but her intelligence and luck are both better, and she is really kind to us, even if she messes up.

Y/n: Next is Estelle. She's a knight and is hoping that by joining up with me and Kazuma, she will be able to help us kill the Devil King and we will become the best of the best. However, her family has the most weirdest technique, which involves the groping of one's boobs.

Y/n: Next is Yui. She's my navigation pixie, and helps guide me whenever I'm lost. I was almost stuck in her home realm, but due to my powers, I defeated their King Oberon, and managed to set me free and have Yui become my navigation pixie. She's rather innocent, but something tells me that she has a more dark side hidden to her than her looks give of. I wonder if it's because she went of to make sure there was an insurance policy with the knights I fought.

Y/n: And finally, my two younger sisters, Rom and Ram. Well, they aren't related by blood, but they do look up to me like an older brother, so I've given them the time to call me that. I mean, it's not like I've ever wanted to be called big brother before! Oh, and they are twins. The one on the left is Rom, and the one on the right is Ram. They were both worried about their lives, since they got themselves in a sticky situation, but I managed to save the day. After that day, the have become a lot stronger. Oh, they also have the ability to go into HDD, since Segami decided that it would be a great way for me to bond with the twins.

Y/n: Now, if you're someone who just started this book, you might be wondering how I ended up here in this world. Well, you see... Aqua had pushed a button, which basically a gateway to another dimension. I got hit with a fire spell, and here I am.

*End of Nepstation*

Y/n: Man Yui, it has been a hectic few days hasn't it?

Yui: Yes it has. I'm a bit worried about Rom and Ram though.

Y/n: *sigh* You're not alone. After what I had learned, I'm a bit worried for them. Do you think that we'll find them?

Yui: I know we will. For now, let's get to sleep.

Y/n: Yeah. Good night Yui.

Y/n then turns off the lights and the two then go to sleep, worrying about Rom and Ram.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

851K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
512K 15.1K 111
This is the sequel to my Multiverse's Shinigami (Multiverse x Gamer malereader) Book of Bleach book. Read that before reading this or else you'll be...
89.3K 1.7K 28
A lone soul trapped in the void, the concept of time has no meaning here. In its desperation, it merged with a crack in reality and it granted it the...
5.3K 100 8
You know, usually when people do Konosuba's stories, they either do a ridiculous op MC (which don't worry, this ain't different, Lmao) that somehow g...