Spencer Reid - One Shots

By spencerslovergirl

Just some one shots of the one and only Spencer Reid (and Mathew Gray Gubler). Enjoy! X-Reader, Fluff, (rare... More

Author's Note
Stake-Out
Dirty Dancing
Sunday Kind Of Love
Wake Up Call
Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts
Late
Lunch
Poker Face
A Surprise For AllοΏΌ
Phone Calls and Contacts
Mornings with Spencer
Hands
Boy's Night
Mistletoe
Unconditionally
Make Up Gift
TeasingοΏΌ
Bad Timing
Taking the Blame
Meaningful Meals
Casino Couple
Night Out
Makeup
Not So Sick
Unauthorized Documentary
Beach Day
Celebrity Exes
Unauthorized Documentary (part two)
Kinky
Live!
First Time For Everything
Farmers Market
Unsatisfied
Slump
A Little Lovin'
Angel After Demons
Old Hobbies
Birthday Boy
Panic
Singing in the Shower
Rewards and Red Carpets
Boy Band Haircut
BetrayedοΏΌ
Comfortable
Daddy Daughter Dinner Party
High
Musical Communication
Unauthorized Documentary (part three)
Encounters
Tattoos
Hostage Situation
Drunken Adventures and Spontaneous Decisions
Nightmares
Taken
The Actress and The Agent
Just The Way You Are
Music from A Million Miles Away
Not Fair
Anniversary Night
Kiss and Make Up
Hot Professor
Falling
It Takes Two To Tango
The Wedding
Outings with the Team, Innings with Spencer
The Alibi
Simple and Sweet
Interference
Role Play
Valentines Day
Sick Day
Welcome Home
Unkind
Personal Halloween Party
The Lap Dance
Family Funday
Softly
The Secret Life
Tics and Tediousness
Instagram
Instagram (part two)
The Puppy
Snowed In
Instagram (part three)
Truth or Dare
The Night Of
The Valentines Day Party
No Pressure
Spencer's
Artist's Block
Piercings
As a Kid
Casual Friday
Family Firsts
Trick or Treat
ArcadeοΏΌ

Surprise!

11.5K 153 114
By spencerslovergirl

Woah! Not a fic about music! 🤭
This chapter includes Smut
Possible TW: Language and Sexual Content
2387 words

—/—

You and the team just got back to the BAU after a long case. Today also happened to be your birthday, but didn't get to celebrate it. The case took over. But you also have been secretly dating your co-worker/best friend, Spencer. You have been for seven months now, and the team didn't know. And Spencer, being the awesome boyfriend he is, was determined to ~celebrate~ your day as soon as you two got to your apartment (that you shared with him).

And being the awesome collogues they are, they had a surprised planned. You and Emily were BFFs and you both have a key to one another's apartment. Emily, with the help from the others, had planned on getting to your apartment early to set up a party. Hotch made sure you stayed late with some paperwork. Rossi had food prepared and Garcia baked your favorite cake. JJ, Derek and Emily decorated your home.

Spencer stayed behind with you as the others left. They told Spencer about their party, but they didn't tell him the full truth. Since the team had a hunch about your secret relationship together, they told him that the party would be TOMORROW night. They wanted to see if you two had ~arrangements~. In fact, the others had a small bet to see if you would bring Spencer home with you tonight.

After everyone left, you and Spencer worked on your case files. You finished and started to head for your car, you held hands and were teasing/flirting with each other. You both knew what you wanted to do to celebrate your birthday as soon as you got home.

Finally pulling up to your place after a sexually frustrating car ride that seemed to take forever, you and Spencer kissed as you got out. He scooped you up once you reached the stairs, marriage style. You giggled as he simultaneously kissed you and reached for his key to your place. Once on your floor, you wiggled your legs around his torso and your arms around his neck with your hands in his hair.

You both are laughing as he holds you up sternly while he tries to open your door, distracted by your kisses on his jaw and neck. He groans a bit while struggling and you just giggle in response. Finally, the key is in the door and he takes it out to reach the nob. He turns his head to your lips and passionately kisses you. He opens the door while you're still in his arms and making out with an urgency.

Just as your about to moan from feeling him harden, you are startled and practically dropped by the lights going on as you hear voices yell;

"SURPRISE!"

—TEAM's POV—

At your apartment, everyone is setting up. Rossi takes out the food he prepared and Garcia adds the candles to her cake. Hotch, JJ, Emily, and Derek set up the streamers, fairy lights, and plates at your table.

"I can't wait 'til I get my twenty dollars tonight!" Emily said.

"And mine too!" Derek states.

"I'm so glad we did this!" Garcia laughs.

"Yeah, yeah, sure. I'm the one who's getting the money. They are not dating. They're both too shy to make a move." Rossi remarks.

"Same here, Rossi." JJ adds.

"Hotch, you can still put down that ten, we have fifteen minutes until we see them." Derek said.

"Or you can put down ten against that stupid belief!" JJ jokes.

"Haha, very funny." Hotch states. "I know you're just having fun, but you guys are co-workers, not their boss. It wouldn't be appropriate. Well, it already is."

Everyone continues their work until your apartment is decorated and smells amazing with Rossi's meal. Emily checks her phone to find your location. She added that feature just for this, but not Spencer's out of fairness.

"OH MY GOD! She literally just pulled in!" Emily yells.

"AH! The time has come! Places everyone!" Garcia adds. Everybody got behind your couch, kitchen island, and dining table which all face the door. They hear the door click and swing open. They jump up and yell;

"SURPRISE!"

-Back to YOUR POV-

"OH MY GOD!" You and Spencer scream at the same time.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" The team screams back at the sight in front of them out of shock, second hand embarrassment, and relief/disappointment. But they laugh nonetheless.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Spencer's voice is up an octave. He is embarrassed, startled, but angry because he was interrupted.

"WHAT?!?! Hi! What are you doing here?!" You say with a smile while brushing profoundly, just hoping you can avoid witty remarks. Of course you're embarrassed, but it's also a really nice gesture.

"Happy Birthday (Y/N)!" They all exclaimed. You go around and hug everyone in thanks. Spencer is still at the door with his messenger bag subtlety placed in front of his crotch. Everyone's so focused on you that they don't notice.

"Of course, (Y/N)! You deserve a celebration after solving that case for us and for you being you." Emily says as you two hug.

"Yeah. Now hand it over, losers." Derek jokes to the team. You make your way back over to Spencer's side as you both look at each other. You both say with your eyes; "what the fuck?!" and "what do they mean?!". You both get your answers as money is being given to Derek, Emily and Garcia. You push your face into Spencer as he wraps you up as a way to shield both of you from the team's cleverness.

"Very professional guys." Spencer grumbles.

"How long?" JJ asks in defeat. You both finally open up to face everybody.

"...seven months..." You say looking up to your beautiful boyfriend.

"...three weeks, five days, eleven hours and approximately forty-five seconds." He finishes for you.

The team gasps. Sure they (well, some) thought so, but not seven months! The idea came after you two had to go undercover for a case a few weeks ago. They saw the sexual tension when you two danced in the club the unsub was at.

"So, were we interrupting something?" Garcia teased.

"um..." you start
"Yes." Spencer said with (surprising) confidence. You were slightly taken aback from his straight forward-ness. The team is too but they still tease.

"Woah ho! Pretty Boy and Princess! Who knew?" Rossi said.

"We did." Derek, Emily and Garcia say at the same time.

"Congratulations you two. You know the drill, don't let it get in the way of work. But I already know you got it." Hotch said with a small chuckle.

"Thanks, Hotch." You say wrapping your arm around Spencer's waist as his went on top of your shoulders. "Thank you, everyone! This is really nice!" you add.

"And thank you for twenty dollars!" Emily says. You blush and look up at Spencer who leans down to peck your head. Everyone "awww"d.

•••

The night went on with more questions about your relationship, love and laughter, and great food and company. It was amazing how great they made you feel. In the back of your mind, you couldn't help but think about how you wanted them to leave so that Spencer can grant you that pleasure that makes you feel greater.

It was a great party that lasted two hours. As everyone did their part to clean up and was about to leave, Derek made sure to get the last laugh as Spencer subtlety tried to push them out the door.

"Okay, okay we'll get out of the lovebird's nest. But as an extra birthday gift, here you go!" He reached into his coat pocket and grabbed something. Before you could see what is was, he threw it to you and it went into your hands.

It was a condom.

"MORGAN!" You and Spencer screech.

"Goodnight!" The rest of the team said their goodbyes as the pull on their coats and walk out of your place. You're so thankful for such an amazing family, but you're so relieved they're gone. These last few weeks have been jammed with work so you and Spencer barely got to spend time together. And you were ready to make up for that lost time.

You turn to face Spencer as you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding. You both just smile and laugh. Once you stop, you walk over to Spencer who's now sitting on the couch. You stand in front of him and look down to his eyes. He's kissing your stomach and looks up to you all the while.

"I thought they'd never leave." He says as his breath hits your skin as he untucks your button down. He starts to unbutton your black jeans.

"Yeah. I love them to death, don't get me wrong. But I love you more." You say with a smirk.

"I love you too, baby." he giggled.

Your head rolls back as he pulls down your jeans. You step out of them, but before he can go to your top, you push him a bit so he leans into the couch. You straddle him and grind as you take off his blazer, sweater, tie and button down. You place sweet kisses on his lips, jaw, and neck. He groans against your shoulder and sucks on your collar bone, both of your actions guaranteed to leave a mark. He moves one of his hand that rest on your hips to your heat. He applied light pressure through your wet lacy panties. You moan and start to unbutton your top. You reveal a beautiful lacy bra that matches your panties. Spencer looks at you like you're a goddess.

"God, you're so beautiful. Fuck, (Y/N)." You moan from his raspy voice. You start to take his belt off and pull down his pants. You palm his erection. He moans.

"Oh shit... fuck baby." You love it when he swears. His grip tightened by wrapping his whole arm around your waist as he starts to play with your clit through your soaking panties. You groan in response and bury your head in the crook of his neck, breathing heavily and sucking on his skin. His face is practically in your bra as his tongue touches your hard bud over your thin bra. You gasp as you feel his tongue directly against your breast. You don't even know when he sneaked your bra off.

"Spencer... please..." you beg. You're desperate for him at this point.

"What do you want, darling? Use your words." He says as he looks back up to you, playing with you still.

"I-I want you. Please, doctor. I need you." You coo sweetly. You know how he loves being called "Doctor" in the bedroom. Or living room.

"Of course, love. Anything for the birthday girl." He says and then kisses you as he grabs your thighs to bring you to the bed. He lays you down gently and climbs on top of you. He sucks at your skin, lower and lower, until his head is between your thighs as his long hair ticked them.

"You're so wet for me. So pretty..." he says taking off your last piece of clothing right before he works your bundle of nerves in the most pleasant way. He never fails to impress you. Just from this action, you feel your release nearing.

"Oh God... fuck." You groan as you arch your back. You feel him slip his digits in which brings you to the edge. You practically scream from the unexpected move as he comes back to your face while pleasing you. He kisses you and you kiss back, tasting yourself on his tongue.

"You're so gorgeous, (Y/N)." He praises as your orgasm hits you. Your mouth makes an 'O' shape as your back arches. He kisses your exposed neck as you cum.

You start to catch your breath, then look at the perpetrator of your release. You say;

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."

"Please... fuck me Doctor. I need you in me."

"Is that your birthday wish?"

"God, yes. Please fuck me."

"Is that what you want baby? You want to cum again? You want me?"

"Spencer... Doctor... don't tease me, but yes. Yes I want you. I want you to make me cum. Again and again." you whine.

"Such a good birthday girl. So amazing." he said lovingly.

He moves to lean on one of his elbows as the other hand caresses your face. It trails down your body and to your entrance. He rubs a bit against you before sinking in. You both gasp and adjust. You'll never really get used to his length. But you love that. He gradually increased his speed, both your hips meeting in such a beautiful way. Your bodies fit perfectly together. You look at each other and hold the eye contact as you both get close. Each thrust hitting further, and reaching your G-spot every time. He adjusted so he could grab your wrists and place them above your head. He pins you with one hand as the other holds your thigh close. The new position makes you scream out as you wrap both your legs around him as he thrusts.

"Fuck! Doctor!" You exclaimed.

"Shit, (Y/N)... fuck!" His moans made you feel even better, causing you to cum. You cumming made him orgasm with you. The movement became sloppy as you both rode/breathed it out. He plops down next to you as you both turn your heads to face each other. You smile and move closer to one another. He wraps his arms around you and you put your head in his chest as you hug him back.

"I love you so so much, (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Spencer. So much."

You raise your head to give him a sweet, loving, and soft kiss. You pull away to look at him. He grabs your face and pulls you back in for another. Then another. Each kiss grew with more passion and heat.

Lets just say, you didn't get a lot of sleep that night... it really was a great birthday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 5.9K 105
Just some Spencer Reid OneShots, two-, three- and four-parters I'll post here. They'll be written in english. Feedback is really appreciated :)
273K 1.9K 66
A collection of Spencer Reid oneshots
1.4M 18.4K 146
fluffy, smutty, Oneshots of the adorable spencer reid enjoy request open for now