So Show Me...

By Jelly1799

Jelly is a broken soul escaping from her torturous past. She's shut herself off from emotions and people. Try... More

Disclaimer
New Beginnings
First Encounter
Release
Magic Shop
Call me TaeTae
Namtitties
On Wednesdays We Wear PINK
Mornings are the WORST
Jump
Opening Up
So We Meet Again
Taehyung or TaeTae?
Who am I?
UGH!
What Did You Just Call Me?
Petty Princess
Kookie
Is It Serious?
Reassurance
Shadows
Boys Over Flowers
Not a Coincidence
As Life Goes On
Care For You
It's Time
Stigma
Confessions
A Weary Sigh Of A Tiring Day
We Can't
사랑하세요
Courage
Worried
Panic
Leaving On A Jet Plane
Goodbye

Like I Do?

970 79 111
By Jelly1799

Me:
Can we cancel for today?

Jimin:
Why Darling? Don't you want to see me?? 😉

Me:
I do... BUT I really need to talk to Jungkook first.

Read 8:13 AM

I had awoken in a great mood, I felt lighter after my night with Jin. I was so happy that our fight had been resolved that I mustered up the nerve to finally address the issue with Kookie and Jimin, but as I stared at my phone waiting for Jimin to respond my nerve started to falter.

My thoughts were going everywhere it had been almost 10 minutes since I had first seen his bubbles indicating he was going to reply, but they disappeared and so did his reply.

I let out a sigh and dragged myself out of bed to at least get ready for the day. When I stepped into the shower, I let the warm water relax me and my thoughts. I had my music playing through my phone on the sink, I sang loudly and completely off-tune as I washed my hair.

My song was cut short as my whistle notification sounded letting me know I had a text message. I quickly rinsed my hair and body, wrapping a towel around me as my wet hands grabbed my phone swiping at the screen to see what Jimin had finally replied.

Jimin:
Sure. Let me know how it goes okay? I'm here if you need me, Darling.

The breath I didn't realize I was holding finally gets released and I smile. Jimin is always so understanding. I don't deserve him.

Me:
Thanks, Jimin! I will call you later okay?

Jimin:
I'll be waiting to hear from you. Good luck!

I get dressed slipping on some jeans and a large olive sweater, nothing too revealing. I want Jungkook to come over and actually have a talk, no flirting and no distractions. I brush my hair and leave it to air dry.

Picking up my phone l look at the time. 9:57 It's almost ten he should be awake now. I take a deep breath and scroll to his contact pressing the call button. It rings and rings and right before I go to end the call he picks up.

"Hello?" He mumbles through the phone.

"Uh hey Kookie do you maybe wanna come over for lunch and we can talk?" I nervously rush out my question before I change my mind.

"Jelly?" I'd clearly woken him up, his voice is still husky with sleep. I hear him shift around in his bed before he clears his throat.

"Um yeah babe let me just shower and I'll head right over."

"Perfect I'll see you soon" I laugh slightly as I hear him hum. "Don't fall back to sleep Kookie."

"Mmmm I won't" he mumbles before hanging up the call.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

"So you wanna date both of us?" Jungkook asks as he sits across from me eyes wide and mouth agape.

"Nooo" I draw out the word as I huff. I know I'm not explaining this well. "I just want to get to know you both, before I make a choice." Jungkook moves to sit beside me taking my hand in his large one.

"I don't know Kookie, I don't have a certain set of plans for either of you..." I lick my lips trying to add some moisture to them. "I just wanna see where things go..."

"With both of us?" He pulls back from me, jaw clenched as his tongue pushes against his cheek.

"I'm not forcing you Jungkook." I squeeze the hand that's still holding mine.

"I just wanted to be honest about my feelings. I don't know what I want."

"Is that why you haven't been answering my texts? Why he stayed the night after our date?" Jungkook's shoulders slump in defeat.

"Yes, we just talked. I told him the same thing I'm telling you." I smile trying to reassure him.

"It didn't go any further?" He questions his eyes filled with hope.

I can't lie to him. "Not that night... We just cuddled" I watch as the confusion takes over his face.

"Not that night?"

I take a deep breath. "I'd met Jimin before I asked for help from Jin... We slept together." Jungkook takes his hand from mine.

"And how far exactly will you be going with him now?" His eyes become hooded... sultry.

"Would he touch you like I do?" He asks, leaning forward he whispers, "Would he kiss you like I do?"

He's close, but our lips don't touch. His eyes caress my features before they land on my lips, my throat is suddenly dryer than the desert as I look at him.

I close the distance between us pressing my lips onto his. Jungkook is taken by surprise, he doesn't move at first but, when I climb onto his lap and run my hands through his hair, he lets out a moan and pulls me closer deepening our kiss.

Jungkook lets out a small chuckle as we pull apart, he scratches his throat as smiles. "Well, that was unexpected."

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Sorry I haven't posted in a while My Little Coconuts!

BUT GUESS WHAT!! I HIT 1K READS!!

I'm so excited I hope everyone who is reading loves this story as much as I do!

I've got the next few chapters planned out so expect a few updates this week.

As always, I LOVE YOU ALL!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 2.9K 32
Yoongi and Jungkook go through a whole journey just to discover their past together and realize that Jungkook's family is crazy, Yoongi has weird tas...
132 15 7
Yoongi: "Coffee with Suga": You are the only dessert he wants, and what he wants he gets. Jimin: "Lace, Rings and Jimin": He's wanted you for a long...
5.3K 254 16
This is a story about Y/N and how she agrees to do a small favor for her friend...a favor that changes her life forever. It brings back a painful pas...
2.4K 179 23
The Magic Shop is a real place. A small unassuming little cafe in Seoul where lost dreams are revisited and brought to life. The Magic Shop, under a...