𝘍𝘒𝘡𝘦 β€’|| 𝑇𝑃𝑁 π‘…π‘Žπ‘¦π‘‹οΏ½...

By cyth_a

𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘·π’“π’π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’†π’… 𝑡𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅. 𝑭𝑭 ✦ γ€β„›π’Άπ“Ž 𝓍 π’ͺπ’žγ€‘ 𝙰 πš‘πš˜πšžπšœπšŽ πšœπšžπš›πš›πš˜πšžπš—πšπšŽπš πš‹πš’ 𝚏... More

02194γ€Ž β„›π’Άπ“Ž 𝓍 π’ͺπ’ž 』
01 - THE TRUTH UNTOLD.
02 - WATCH OR TRANSMITTER?
03 - TALK IN THE WOODS.
04 - MEETING IN THE LIBRARY.
05 - HOUSE CHORES.
06 - TWO PAIRS OF VIOLET EYES.
07 - SMILES TO PROTECT.
08 - TIMES UP.
09 - YOU, HAVE TO GET AWAY.
10 - TELL THE TWO.
11 - SET A TRAP.
12 - THE TRAITOR.
13 - SECRET ROOM.
14 - WILLIAM MINERVA.
15 - THE TRUTH.
16 - JOIN FORCE.
17 - A NIGHTMARE.
18 - INVESTIGATION.
19 - CONVINCE.
20 - WELCOME BACK.
21 - AGAINST FRIENDS.
22 - BYE AND BEGINNING.
23 - PRISON BREAK.
24 - INDEPENDENT MORNING.
25 - SNAKES OF THE ALVAR PINERA.
26 - WILD DEMON.
27 - PURSUERS.
28 - THE DEMONS IN A DREAM.
29 - THE TRUTH ABOUT WHO?
30 - FAMILY.
31 - DECISION.
32 - LAST DAY.
33 - FORESEEN.
34 - FARM DEMONS.
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 98984 & NEW FRIENDS.
35 - MEET AGAIN.
36 - PARADISE.
37 - BAD NEWS.
38 - CURSED BLOOD.
39 - FAETHEAN RATRI.
40 - FORGOTTEN.
41 - MEMORIES IN DREAM.
42 - SEE THEM AGAIN.
43 - PHOTO ALBUM.
44 - OPEN UP.
46 - TALK IT OUT.
47 - THE SEVEN WALLS.
SPECIAL CHAPTER - GAME OF TAG.
48 - KIDNAPPED.
49 - MEMORIES.
50 - HEADQUARTER ESCAPE.
51 - BETRAYED.
52 - PLAN: SAVE HIM.
53 - FAILED ESCAPE.
54 - AMBUSH.
55 - CONFLICT.
56 - BROTHER.
57 - REUNITE.
58 - LEFT BEHIND.
59 - PROMISE.
60 - IMPLEMENTING PROMISE.
EPILOGUE

45 - A LONG DAY.

227 8 1
By cyth_a

45 - A LONG DAY.

【 FAETHEAN 】

I stared at the photo of Norman and Emma, this one looks really cute. Norman's smiling in this picture as well. A soft, genuine, and gentle smile.

He seldomly do that right now. Norman's stiff, cold, and only smiles when he's with Eli or me. He's a lot different from those photos in this album. How nice it is to be a friend of this Norman.

Wait, I am his friend. But, that guy don't rely to me at all! Am I really a friend or what?!

For these past few days, I noticed that Norman does things on his own. True, he orders Zazie and the others but, those orders he gave are all related to his plan, and his plan only. Not too long ago--I mean, last time, since I don't remember anything long ago, nor too long ago.

So yeah, last time, I tried suggesting that I'll come with them at the Tifari, because that's their main plan. To attack the demons during the Tifari, and to destroy the capital. I was restless being the only one left out, so I tried telling him that I can help. My mind may have forgotten it but, my body still remembers. Not only was he mad, he also disregarded my suggestions. I totally get it, he wants to protect me from harm but, why is he being so overprotective? Unlike Eli who let me do what I want---except when I am having a bad headache. If Eli is the brother who let me do what I want, Norman is the brother who restricts me with everything that he think would harm me. I understand that he was thinking ahead but, how am I supposed to be independent this way? Plus, he don't listen to anything. Like how he ignored Eli's advice about those two demons.

I don't know about the Norman they know, the Norman I knew is different...

Somehow, thinking of that hurts me a bit, haha. The Norman they know, is the Norman I've forgotten.

This amnesia sucks.

I reached for the photo album that is placed on my side drawer. I haven't seen all the pictures yet because of my headache but, I wanna check it now. As soon as I open the album, I found myself---my previous self...? No, myself, yeah, I found a picture of myself sleeping peacefully. I'm wearing a white clean uniform, the same clothes I and the children in these photo album were wearing, looks like it's our official uniform. So, yeah...I'm sleeping peacefully. Of course, I don't remember when this was taken, nor who took it, but, they did a great job with the angle. I look really pretty here, hehe.

"Faith?" that voice, was it Alicia?

"Do you think she's still awake?" oh, that's Mark.

"Didn't you said that she's resting?" and that's Jemima.

"But, it's dinner time," Mark answered.

"Coming right up!" I replied with a loud voice, to let them hear me.

I quickly put the album back to my side drawer as I stood up and run towards the door.

And there, I found the three kids, and...

"Ray, again?" the kids giggled and tried to suppress their laughs because of my reaction. Wait, I didn't mean to offend him or anything.

"Ray again, she said," Alicia spoke, pointing at me, teasing her older brother.

"She's already tired of you, Ray..." Jemima said with a worried face. Why is she worried about it? And no, I'm not tired of him!

"No, no. It's just, he already visited me earlier," I scratched the back of my head as I force a smile to the kids. The kids giggled cutely, which made me smile, looks like even these simple things makes them happy. How adorable.

Ray shook his head while smiling, he showed me the tray he's holding. How nice of him to bring food for me.

"For me?" I asked. Of course, I needed to confirm it. What if it's him and he's thinking like 'Go get your own food, witch'. Hahaha! 

"Yeah, Eli said that you need to rest a bit more, so he ordered me to bring food for you," Ray answered, the kids looked at him with confusion on their faces. What's with that reaction?

"Huuuh? Eli did no---"

"You kids were excited to eat with Faith, right? Where are your food?" he just interrupted them.

"Wah! That's right!" Alicia reacted.

"Let's go get our food!" Mark said as he run towards the stairs.

"Hey! No fair!" Alicia replied again as she follow Mark.

"Hehe, we'll go get our food," Jemima spoke, smiling at me.

How cuuuuute!

"You said that out loud," I covered my mouth when Ray said those.

Jemima stared at me for a while before she giggles.

Stop with the cutenessss!

I'm being blinded by their adorable faces. 

"We'll come back and eat with you, Faith!" Jemima waved her hands and I did the same.

"I can't believe I was robbed off from my memories of those cuteness," I mumbled as I sighed. Ray scoffed and stretch his arm where he's holding my food tray.

"Thanks, Ray. How about you?" he's not going to watch us while we eat, yeah?

"I'm already done," he answered.

"And...the kids aren't?" he smiled after I asked those question. Why'd you answer me with a smile? I know you're pretty but, don't just smile at my question!

"They wanted to eat together with you, that's why," Oh, the three of them? How thoughtful ~

"Aww, how touching," I said as I walk towards my side drawer, I placed the tray on my bed, put the album inside the small drawer, get the tray, and placed it on the side drawer. A lot of things to say, jeez.

"Well, you did say that you want to create new memories with us," he spoke, still outside the room. I stared at him with my brows cocked.

"Yep, I did said that. Why aren't you coming in?" I asked. Oh, wait! I can talk to him about the photos! 

I quickly opened the drawer and grab the photo album.

"Come here! Tell me about the pictures!" while we wait for the kids to arrive, I wanna know everything about the pictures here. All of these photos are unfamiliar to me, even though I was there...it hurts not being able to remember anything. It's annoying, really...

Ray was hesitant to come but, entered the room anyways. What's with the hesitation when he already entered my room yester---wait, no, that was earlier---what the heck? uhh, never mind.

I opened the first page of the album, and there's the pictures of mine, attached in the first page.

"Here, this image looks cute, can you tell me who these kids are?" I said, pointing to the kids with me in the picture.

"This baby you're carrying is Carol, she's an adorable baby who loves clinging onto Emma and you," he smiled as he point to the baby in the picture. Just looking at this image, I can already tell that she really loves clinging to me. Look at her sleeping peacefully on my shoulder while grabbing my sleeve tightly. 

"This one is Phil, he's the smartest among the four year old kids. And this is Shelly, her intelligence is just next to Phil," Ray explained, wow...Grace Field is really scary.

"Norman mentioned that you four are full scorers--"

"Including you," Oh yeah, Norman said that. I still can't believe that though, I don't think my mind is as great as those four. I might not remember anything about them but, I've seen Eli and Norman do unbelievable things, and Ray and Emma are here because of how intelligent they are. 

"Oh, yeah, so what's Phil and Shelly's scores?" 

"Phil's latest score before we left the house was 203, while Shelly's 184," Woah!

"Goodness, Grace Field's terrifying," I mumbled, which made him laugh. That four year old kid is scary, I remember Eli saying that the full score of the test is up to 300? How amazing, imagine that kid grew up to be as smart as Norman. 

"You're from Grace Field, and more terrifying than those kids," he chuckled. Really, huh? But...if that kid's the same age as me, I'll be the inferior one, haha.

"Hmm, but, I don't remember anything, so how would I know?" I laughed at myself while Ray stayed quiet.

"You'll remember," he spoke.

"You're Faith after all," he added, giving me a genuine smile and patting my head. He's really nice.

"Faaaaith!" Oh...that voice.

"Faith!" It's Emma!

"I've come to eat with you," she said with a tray on her hands. The three kids who went to get their food are with her too.

"Hmm! Let's eat together!"

***

That was fun, having a dinner with them really made my day. We talked about a lot of things and they told me some stories of our past which I have already forgotten. I don't know why, though...hearing those stories made my heart filled with happiness, but, this faint feeling of emptiness is still here. However, If I continue being with them, I'm pretty sure I'll remember them one day.

I believe it.

"Had fun?" Ray asked, this guy won't leave me alone and I don't know why it's completely fine with me. As if I'm already so used with having him around.

"Hmm! I will surely not forget that moment," I answered, giggling.

"Good to know, if you ever forget about it, we'll make you remember," he replied.

I stared at the kids who are playing around in the first floor. Ray and I are currently here in front of my room, at the balcony. He followed me here after Emma and the kids left, I wonder why he kept following me though, but, it's totally fine with me.

"Haha, I'll leave you up to it,"

There was a sudden silence after I said those words. 

I wonder what he was thinking? Is he alright? Does it still bother him that I've forgotten everything about them and our memories together? Well...I would feel the same if Eli or Norman forgot about it. That is really painful.

"Faith..."

"Hmm?" I looked at him and saw him staring in the air. Looks like he's really bothered by something.

"I just wanna ask if...you already recovered some of your memories, or...still nothing?" he asked, his voice sounded so sad as he speak those words. 

Did I already recovered my memories?

I don't know. I have no idea about it.

I tried recalling some moments when I was a child, but, there's nothing. I also tried thinking about the escape that they have been telling me but, I don't remember it at all. Those nightmares Emma told me, I don't remember any of it. They said that I was able to foresee a future by my dreams, but, I can't remember anything about it. And I've never experience any of it ever since I woke with this huge memory loss.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled as I look down.

It really hurts. 

My heart longs for them, and for the memories we had together. But, even if they're already here...why do I still feel melancholic? 

"It's not your fault, no need to be sorry. I don't understand it, though..." hmm?

"Why are those two are acting as if nothing happened? That Norman even took advantage of it and spewed lies to you," he said, in a cold and serious manner of voice. Yep, that half-moon haired bastard really...

I'll choke him!

"They're trying to figure out how I lost my memories, there---"

"Yeah but, they're not doing anything to help you recover it. This situation is like they forcefully removed your memories from you and act naturally about it," He cut me off. And he doesn't look really great right now, he seems...really mad? It's not like those two wanted all of this to happen. I'm sure they were just trying to help, but...it really is annoying that Norman had to tell me lies after I lost my memories. That's a bit painful... 

"No worries, I'll do my best to remember," I said with a smile. He stared at me for a while and I did the same as I wait for him to answer. 

"Heh," he chuckled, and ruffles my hair.

"Good luck with that. Now, then, it's getting late, the kids had already went back to their houses. You should head back to your room now, and let's meet again tomorrow in Norman's office," he said.

"Hmm! Good night, Ray!" he smiled at me as he nod his head.

He really looks handsome with that smile.

"You really looks handsome when smiling, do that more!" I  waved my hand to him as I walk towards the door of my room and turn my head to him once again. He's staring at me with widened eyes as if he's surprised about something.

Is he alright?

"Well, then! Good night!" I cocked a brow when he didn't respond.

"Earth to Raaaay?" why is he being quiet so suddenly?

"Raaaay?" I called once again which made him back to reality. He flinched and turned around.

"Y-yeah, good night," he started walking towards the stairs and I just followed him with my eyes.

"Good night!" I yelled, he didn't look back and just wave his left hand.

I entered my room and locked the door as I run towards my bed and throw myself to it. Hmm

This day felt so long, I wonder why? As if there's a lot of things that happened in just a day. Right...Eli telling us about Norman's lies and his plan to kill their friends, Musica and Sonju. Me, actually opening up to Ray who I just met earlier, I really felt comfortable whenever he's around, I know that we were so close to each other before I forgot everything about him. Also, Emma, Alicia, Jemima, and Mark had dinner with me in my bed room, they told me a lot of funny things and I really enjoyed their company. This is probably the best day for me ever since I woke up with amnesia. 

I closed my eyes.

I hope I can have a great day again tomorrow...

"With my family..."

•••

- cyth_a

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.6K 21
[18+; Use an age indicator in YOUR BIO to confirm you're 18+ if you want to follow/comment or you'll be blocked for safety purposes] You don't fuck w...
43.9K 2.3K 49
Peep to know ! πŸ˜‚ #01 in FallingForYou (15-10-2021) #01 in IshqAan ( 06-09-2021) #04 in IPZN (01-10-2021) #02 in IPZN (08-10-2021) #01 in AhaanVeerMa...
174K 4.5K 100
πšƒπš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš—πš˜ πš™πšŽπšπšŽπš› πš™πšŠπš— 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 πšπš‘πšŽπš–. π™½πš˜ πš—πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš•πšŠπš—πš 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 πš‘πš˜πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘. π™Ήπšžπšœπš πšŒπšŠπš™πšπšŠπš’πš— πš‘πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊...
437K 12.5K 35
"if y/n is the princess, then she must need a knight!" "i know who her knight is! it's ray!" you've lived in grace field for as long as you can remem...