π’π’π§π§πžπ«π¬| πŸπŸ–+

By depresseddbitch

"π‹π¨π―πž, 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐬𝐒𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬" "The bartender and the Mafia Underboss" How long can it take be... More

intro
aesthetics
author note
chapter 1
capitulo 2
Chapitre 3
Π“Π»Π°Π²Π° 4
Capitolo 5
BΓΆlΓΌm 6
ΞšΞ΅Ο†Ξ¬Ξ»Ξ±ΞΉΞΏ 7
ΞšΞ΅Ο†Ξ¬Ξ»Ξ±ΞΉΞΏ 7.5
RozdziaΕ‚ 8
Caibidil 9
Τ³Υ¬ΥΈΦ‚Υ­ 10
Caput 11
Π‘ΠΎΠ±ΠΈ 13
Kabanata 14
ChΖ°Ζ‘ng 15
Kapitola 16
Kapitola 16.5
Mataupu 17
Poglavlje 18
ΰ€…ΰ€§ΰ₯ΰ€―ΰ€Ύΰ€― 19
ΠšΡ–Ρ€Π°ΡžΠ½Ρ–ΠΊ 20
Cutubka 21
Isahluko 22
Abala 23
αƒ—αƒαƒ•αƒ˜ 24
Chaputala 25
Mokuna 26
അധࡍയായം 27
Babi na 28
Bab 29
ਅਧਿਆਇ 30
Khaolo ea 31
ΰͺ•ΰ«‡ΰͺͺΰͺΏΰͺŸΰ«ΰͺ―ુΰͺ²ΰ«‹ 32
Caibideil 33
Darasi na 34
FΙ™sil 35
ΰ¬…ΰ¬§ΰ­ΰ­Ÿΰ¬Ύΰ­Ÿ 36
αž‡αŸ†αž–αžΌαž€ 37
అధ్యాయం 38
Haadstik 39
Luku 40
Chitsauko 41
αˆα‹•αˆ«α 42
Kafli 43
Isi nke 44
Alternative Ending
a sequel

CapΓ­tulo 12

77.7K 2.2K 3.5K
By depresseddbitch

Sexual content

"I feel like I'm dying. I have the worst cramps ever" Zara yelled out from the bathroom as I was seated patiently waiting in her bed.

"If you feel like shit, why the fuck are we going out tonight?"

"Because I get beautiful lesbian sex every night while you eat your life away" she replied as she exited the bathroom holding her phone in one hand and the other four tampons.

"First, I do NOT eat my life away, and second, are you stealing my tampons?"

Zara nodded and walked up to sit beside me. She rested her head on her shoulder and proceed to hold my hand "Are you actually ok?"

I didn't know what to respond to. I knew I wasn't ok but sometimes you have to fake it till you make it "Yes"

"I know you're not but I'll let it go this time. Now, you are gonna stand up, go put on something sexy, and be ready in less than two hours" Zara squealed and pushed me off the bed, making me fall on my ass.

"You dumb bitch"

"I swear Maya if you're not ready when I come to get you, I'll murder you. I'll torture you so bad that people would make a whole ass movie about me"

She's so damn bossy.

2 hours later.

I liked my outfit. I was feeling like a whole new bitch.

I didn't really want to put on a bunch of makeup so I just did my eyebrows, put on some mascara and red lipstick.

I opened the door to see Zara and Callie all dressed up. I look under-dressed compared to them. Zara had a short pink dress with high heels and Callie, well she was wearing the same dress but in red. I'm pretty sure Zara forced her to match.

"Don't you know any other color apart from black?" Zara complained.

"Don't you know any other color apart from pink?" I answered stepping out of the apartment and locking it.

"Don't start right now, please. You guys are worse than a couple of kids" Callie blurted and started slightly pushing Zara down the hall. I'm so sorry for Callie, she has to deal with two drunks today.

40 minutes later...

"Where are we?" I asked looking out the window, I've never been to this club before.

"Oh, this is new" Callie replied as she pulled over in a very busy garage "Today's the grand opening actually" she added.

The garage was full of cars, all types of them. We exited the car and started walking up to the bouncer at the entrance "IDs?"

We gave him our identifications, he makes sure it was us and not a false ID.

No-one can see the dance floor, it's wall to wall people dancing to the club music. Everyone is content. The music makes the walls vibrate as people enjoy the moment. All of them seem so free and grinning at each other.

Lorenzo's P.O.V

Another fucking night, another club opening, another trafficking ring to take down.

I watched as Paul drags Dimitri's dead body across the dark alley "Make sure Roman finds his little lap dog easily. He's been messing with the wrong people lately so what's better than kill his son" I chuckled taking a cloth and cleaning up my bloody hands.

"There's not too much to find anyways, you make sure to cut all his limbs"

"He deserved it" I tucked in my shirt and handed the gun to Paul "tell Liam I'm going home" I informed and walked away.

I wasn't in the mood to be around people tonight. I knew what Dimitri's death would mean, but I just choose to ignore it because that wasn't gonna ruin my goodnight sleep.

People dance amidst music and laughter. Everyone looks without any concern and no fucking idea what had just happened right under their noses.

Before I leave I want to have a drink, so I started my way to the bar.

I didn't have to see her face to know. She was here. Suddenly I had to stay.

"It's no fun drinking alone" I joked, sitting down in the seat next to her, which was already busy but I asked 'nicely'

Maya turned in my direction and brought the glass into her voluptuous red lips "Who told you I was alone?"

"Just a lucky guess" I replied, I couldn't take my eyes off her. She is stunning.

"Bad guess, I came with friends" she mentioned and pointed her hand into the crow "No wonder you're up here alone" I chuckled as I saw the girl basically eating each other's faces.

"What about you? Here alone?" Maya asked taking another sip of whatever she was drinking.

"Not anymore"

She chuckled and place her glass down, then proceed to speak up "Want to get out of here?"

"You've been drinking" I mentioned. I would never touch a woman without their full consent.

"Water. I'm drinking water" she pointed out passing the glass to my side. She was indeed drinking water "Who comes to a bar and just drink water?"

"Me, since my friends decided to get drunk before I had the chance to. So your place or mine?" she asked, turning her petite body to face me.

"Mine but what about your friends?"

"Oh, trust me they want me to go," she said and took her phone out and started typing like zoom "Done" she added.

Maya's P.O.V

As soon the elevator opened I jumped on Lorenzo like a thirsty bitch. He chuckled before started kissing me.

Both of his hands were grasping my ass strongly as he walked upstairs, never breaking the kiss. This kiss was agitated and rough but neither of us wanted to stop it.

His tongue felt warm against mine. Lorenzo was doing the bare minimum and I was all ready to be fucked however he liked.

I didn't even realize when he opened the door to the room. I was mentally getting my gag-reflex ready.

He didn't waste any time throwing me in the bed making him fall on top. Oh, we're not doing it this way. I took the upper hand and flipped him over placing myself on top now. I broke the kiss to sat up.

I grinned down at him as I placed my hands on each side of my shirt and took it off slowly, exposing my breast.

Lorenzo reached to the back of my neck bringing me down to his lips. I opened my mouth allowing his tongue access. I started gripping into the hem of his shirt pulling it up.

I broke the kiss to slide his top wear off.

His chest was ripped with muscles everywhere, his tattoos covering all of him. I wonder if he has some on his dick? Well, there's only one way to find out.

I started trailing kisses from his mouth to his sharp jawline. I was lightly squeezing his throat. I could feel that he was used to being in control, from time to time he would try to flip back over but I had my legs on each side of him making it a little harder.

"Ok, enough playing" I grunted. I moved my hair away from my face as I moved closer to the zip in his pants.

Lorenzo never stopped looking into my eyes as I was undoing his pants and pulled them down.

I widened my eyes as I made contact with his briefs. I didn't need to pull them down to know how big this man actually is.

Taking a look at his hazel orbs, I pulled down his briefs spreading his erection free. I didn't hesitate and took his dick with one hand and licked his entire length, never breaking eye contact.

I kissed the sides making my way up to the tip, softly stroking him. Once there I twirl my tongue around it, quicken the pace with my hands.

Lorenzo's hand found my hair and wrapped it around his right hand.

I widen my mouth and take all I can of him in. I squeeze in the places where my mouth can't reach. I started sucking him faster, paying equal attention to his balls "Fuck" he groaned grasping into my hair harder and kind of pushing my head further into his cock.

His voice was so damn sexy.

It didn't take him long before pulling me up. Dude, I wasn't finished.

Lorenzo's hand wrapped around my throat, giving a little squeeze to the side. He brings his lips to mine, peeking them "Now, be a good girl and lay down for me" he ordered. his eyes were no longer that sweet hazel color, they were now darker and full of desire. A desire for me.

I did as he said. He roughly grabbed my boob and started sucking hard on them. I moaned as his tongue flicked my nipple. I brought my hand to his hair. "Shit" I moaned as he moved over my other nipple.

Lorenzo lowered his lips into my abdomen leaving wet kisses all along. He stopped right above my pants opening. He shot a wide smile in my direction before unzipping them and pulled them on. I raised my leg to make it easier.

"Should I continue?" he teased as his fingers played with the hem of my black thong.

"You better"

Lorenzo chuckled and lowered his lips into my inner thigh, sucking and biting. I bite into my lips and bring my hands to my breasts pressing them harder. I need him to physically hurry the fuck up.

As he could hear my thought he started sliding my panty off my leg "So wet" he murmured as he pressed his lips to my dripping core.

He darted his tongue out and pressed it softly in my clit, flickering it. His left hand traveled up to his nipple and started rubbing his thumb. I arched my back in response when parted my pussy lips and inserted his tongue roughly. I kicked the pillow with my available hand and muffled my moans against my arm.

Lorenzo was sucking into my clit as he moved his index and middle finger inside my wet pussy.

"Fuck" I whimpered as the pleasure was overwhelming. His long fingers were reaching the right spot and he continued pumping them faster in and out my hole.

My legs started to shake as he continued his attack roughly "Shit" I moaned as I came all over his face. Lorenzo grinned and licked all my juices. Before seating up he placed one last kiss on my clit "Sweet" he whispered.

"Leg up" he commanded and like a lost puppy, I followed. He positioned his cock in my entrance as one hand found my throat. Lorenzo thrust his entire length inside of me, merciless. I gasped as he stretched me out with one single thrust.

He started pumping harder and harder holding up my leg. I moaned out his name. I grabbed the hand that he had to rest on my throat and started sucking his index and middle finger. Lorenzo threw his head back as he groaned. That sound was just an orgasm itself.

He fixed his gaze in my eyes and picked me up my waist as he laid down, placing me on top. It's my time to shine.

As I lowered myself deeper onto his dick, it was starting to hurt due to his size. He was touching my cervix and trust me that's not that pleasing but I didn't care right now. I started grinding slow at first, every movement ripping a moan out of my mouth. I lowered my breast into his mouth, he quickly started sucking in them.

I sat up again and placed my hand into his chest again. I threw my head to the back and quicken my pace "Fuck" both of us moaned. I rested my hands on his knees as I continued fucking him.

I don't believe in marriage but if it means getting dicked down like this every night, I would gladly propose to this man.

"Look at me" he groaned and again I did as he said. Damn. This man is beautiful. He has sweat accumulated on my shoulder, his hair was sticking up to his forehead, his cheeks were flustered and, oh, his chest had scratches that I haven't realized I did. Lorenzo brought his hand to my cheekbone and started caressing it "birth control?"

"Y ... yes" I stuttered. I've been on birth control for the last 3 years and very thankful that I don't have any secondary effects.

I have continued thrusting into me. I was so fucking tired, my legs were shaking like crazy. Every time I came out of climax, he gave me another one. This is going to be the workout of the year.

I felt him tensing up under me. I brought my lips to his allowing him better access as we both moaned when he came inside of me.

I tried to sit up but I couldn't so I just laid on top of him. It was just us and our heavy breathing.

"Now let's hope that 99% of the birth control works" I joked and he chuckled kissing my forehead.

I closed my eyes.

~~~
well here it is... 
She's not gonna get pregnant, don't worry
I feel like this was trash, honestly
honest thoughts?
AND OMFG 1.2K READS
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT
vote and comment...k see ya
🏃🏻‍♀️💨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 19.3K 75
She's nearing being out on the streets and desperate for a job. They own a bar. Need I say more? Note: This is a reverse harem romance, meaning the f...
65.7K 1.5K 52
The cover of this book was made by @_navyblueee_ {Complete} I turn around to him now facing him. I get that I was just in my underwear and bra but I...
615K 11.8K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
263K 5.7K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...