YOU NEVER KNOW (LISRENE) COM...

By toogayforyouMANOBAN

Read for your own risk G!P for top community *expect grammatical errors *purely imagination *English is not m... More

ANGELs and Devils
HEART OF GOLD
TRUE LOVE
AWAKENING
LOVE IS THICKER THAN BLOOD
KID AT HEART
KIM
BAE
BROTHERHOOD
DILEMMA
CALMNESS
BIG STEP
THE CITY
MILES AWAY
SPREAD THE WARM
TEOKBOKKI
ENCOUNTER
UNEXPECTED
CHIPMUNK
LOST SOULS
BOND
MISSING YOU
GHOST FROM THE PAST
UNNIE IS HERE
PRIYA
A MOTHER'S LOVE
PURE INTENTION
EMOTIONS
PICNIC
THEY MEET
SMALL WORLD
UNSPOKEN PROMISE
COMFORT
MOMENTS
FEELINGS
THE PLAN
READY
INDEED
SOFTIE
A BATTLE
ALL SET
THE STARS ALIGNED
LAUGHTER
EVIL ON THE LOOSE
TRIGGERED
GIANT
ITS PLANNED
WHO I AM
I AM LISA
INNER ME
ME MYSELF AND I
DECISION
NEW PLACE
CHANGES
UNCONTROLLABLY
WINDOWS
READYING
WEAKNESS
SET UP
NEW SET OF FRIENDS
LOATHED
RAINBOW AND SUNSHINE
STRAIGHTFORWARD
GETTING THERE
LISOO TIME
HER DAYS
OVERFLOWING
HURT
HER TRUTH (M)
LIGHT
PRESSURED
SAFE
STORYTIME
THERE HAPPY PILL
ONE GOAL " HAPPINESS"
JUST ANOTHER DAY
TICKING TIME
BE HAPPY
MOVING FORWARD
PUNCH
DIED DOWN
RAIN
MIRACLE IS COMING
FRUIT SALAD
ACCEPTANCE IS THE KEY
MEDICINE
SPECIAL CHAPTER💕
FIRE
THE HEIR
IM NOT THAT INNOCENT
MOTHER'S LONGING
VERSUS
I THOUGHT
TOP TO BOTTOM
GROUNDED
THE PAST AND PRESENT
UNSTOPPABLE LISA
COCOMELON
PREPARATION
YES
BIG DECISION
THE STORM IS COMING
PLAN B
THE LISA HERSELF
I CATCH IT FOR YOU
SLEEPING
BLESSING IN DISGUISE
FOR THE SAKE
FIRST DATE
TEACHING
JUST LIKE BEFORE
HEAT ON WINTER
HARMONIOUS
CHERRY POPPING
ALWAYS AND FOREVER (end)
AREUM/ JERO

MEET LEO

1.9K 74 24
By toogayforyouMANOBAN

After the lunch the guest is now resting and taking a nap inside, they don't mind the space, they love the homey feeling and the scent of the house makes them warm and calm, even chaeyoung who sleep on the spot.

They change into more comfortable clothes, they still not talking, as in talk , talking coz everyone is tired, also jisoo said there going to have barbeque later at the shed. Jisoo and lisa now is outside laying in the shed, and there giggling and laughing.

" Take a nap baby lay in my lap I miss you you know"  jisoo said, then lisa lay her head and facing jisoos tummy, closing her eyes , feeling the caress jisoo gave in her head

" Eomma" lisa said in soft voice

" Yes baby now sleep' jisoo said.

There are times lisa is like this calling jisoo eomma, she don't mind and jisoo understand, shes trying to fill what emptiness lisa feels. Few minutes lisa sleep and jisoo also they cuddle in the shed.

Before lisa and jisoo woke up, there's seulgi, and  joohyun wake up first.

" Wanna make tea for them?' " seulgi asked joohyun

" Sure, and you surely know this house huh?" Joohyun said, she don't have time to do things here before, so she's not familiar, basically lisa do it for her.

" Yeah a little we stay her like two days or 3, we fly actually, we land on where lisa just plowing earlier" seulgi shared.

" Ohh so this is where they go that time seo told me' joohyun thought, remembering seo report that they fly privately.

" Woow that was fun" joohyun said while she help seulgi gathering the  woods to lit it up.

" Yeah it's jisoo first time, and she don't show it but I can sense she freaked out" seulgi said then put the woods on fire and put water in kettle.

" Its amaze me that we connected us with same couple of persons, you know small world?" Joohyun laughed, they have same connection through lisa and jisoo.

" I believe in fate joohyun, I know there's always purpose why we meet people, they came and go and few only stay, and the two of them I'll make sure they stay" seulgi meaningfully said,

" I can see that you adore them seulgi, sorry if I pry" joohyun is more stating a fact.

" It's ok joohyun, and I don't deny it though, look that two" seulgi point where jisoo and lisa.

" Contentment, loyalty, love,  faith and everything nice, they are perfect with each other, its home with them I can feel it, its like a good virus you want it to stick in your body forever, that's  what they are to me"seulgi told her and joohyun can feel the sincerety in her words

" Your not alone seulgi, your not alone" joohyun said then they hear laughter, coz jisoo is now tickling lisa to wake up.

" Lets finish this so we can hand it to them, I really like the smoke of wood now with the scent of nature its homey" joohyun said finishing the tea while the smoke is everywhere.

" True" seulgi gets breads and chocolate chips she bring from city, the chips is made from very known bakery in city, just for lisa.

Seulgi hear jennie calls her, she answered then jennie will be there soon, also chaeyoung.

" I guess they all awake, lets bring it to them" joohyun said then seulgi shout.

" Yaaah mandu faster, we'll be going to the shed, come faster!" Seulgi is laughing cause joohyun gets starled.

" You don't have to shout!" Joohyun scold her.

" Its normal here, were at the back though, later on you will hear jisoo yelling!" Seulgi is laughing, chaeyoung hears her shout makes her rolled her eyes.

They saw seulgi, joohyun from the back coming to there spot with tea, then chaeyoung front from door. They all settled, then jennie is little late coz she get something.

" Nini come here teatime, bear got me chips" lisa saw jennie, yeaah lisa start to call her that and that's didn't escape from joohyuns ear, makes her.

" What Nini,? then she's my lili the nickname is similar!_" joohyun is sulking

" Thank you I see, hers mine, I baked this for you poopoo" Jennie said makes lisa hug her for thank you.

Joohyun grip to the cup is getting tighter, in no time it will break. She calm herself, it's no good coz she might kill some kitten and lisa likes kitten.

" Arrrrg" joohyun whisper, chaeyoung hear it and nudge her asking if she's ok, which joohyun gives her ok sign.

" In no time lisa will catch diabetes, because you spoiling her too much chocolate" jisoo said sipping her tea then chaeyoung handed her box of moon cake, which they didn't see she got it with here.

" Ohh. Thanks chipmunk" jisoo said her thanks, that's makes lisa brows frown, she glare to chaeyoung, then chaeyoung divert her eyes somewhere.

" Its not jisoos favorite though, chipmunks just Lisa's glare tss"seulgi thought, as if she's not like that.

" Hyun are you ok?" Lisa ask coz she's not talking, lisa is concerned.

" Ohhh I'm ok lili" joohyun gave lisa sweetest smile, makes jennie secretly puke.

" I'm going to divide the groups to make our dinner ok, lisa baby you know what to do where going to have barbeque, the meat is fresh so your the pit master" jisoo said  and lisa is very good in barbeque.

" Yes unnnie" baby voice

" You and you go with me"Lisa's cold voice, makes joohyun surprised, and chaeyoung swallow big chunk of moon cake.

" Easy tiger, now change your clothes, the temperature will drop later I don't want you to get cold" jisoo said patted Lisa's butt.

" You two just follow lisa and have fun, now girls lets go the kitchen, its time to share Lisa's favorite" jisoo said to tease and boost the ladies who adore her sister, she just shake her head to see how energetic they are now.

AAAATTTTTTTTT THE KITTTTTCHEEEEEEENNNNOMIKS

joohyun and jennie, pull there sleeves at the same time, make there hair in messy bun at the same time, tying the apron at the same, then sighed.

Jisoo just looking at them in amusement, Jennie and joohyun had experience this kitchen once, so they know what to do.

" I'm not teasing you girls but, are you two going to fight or cook?" Jisoo pulled ingredients and put in in the table, then the two takes it prepare and wash.

" Ani~ unnie hihi" Jennie said she just want to learn the dish coz soon when lisa and her will live together, they still bring Jisoo cooking with them, that's what in jennies mind.

" Of course to cook unnie hahah" joohyun said she just want to know what Lisa's taste in food, coz when they get together, lisa will come home to her because of her cooking. That's joohyun mind.

And they both giggling, they heard each other then make an eye contact then, flip there not existing strands of hair, since it's bunbun style.

" Lisa likes gamjatang so much, meat barbeque and fish that's only grilled by me, she don't like fishy smell and flavor, but she like crabs anything sweet and spicy, she's allergic into beans and nuts, the last time she eat nuts with it, I thought im going to lose her" jisoo remember that time in lisa teenage years after that shes really careful on Lisa's food.

" Noted" two said at the same time.

" Hahaha are you two twins? You talk and do thinks at the same time you know" jisoo tease them they just laughing at it.

" Unnie, tell us what is lisa like in her teens" jennie asked,

" Hmmm well what can is say, when she hits stage she start to " jisoo sighed.

" Its ok unnie, we don't mind if you can't shared it, it's ok anyway, sorry for asking unnie" jennie is guilty, which also joohyun agreed.

" No it's ok, its she's difficult that time, she starts to feel insecure, shes more timid and reserve, its starts she being difficult when some passerby, bully her and hit her, I almost kill those bastards, lisa going home limping and bleeding" jisoo remember that time, she really find those hikers, there not locals in the place, if it's not to her older friend she will kill those bastards. makes Jennie and joohyun mad and curse those people.

" Its hard to pull her back at that time, she's a jolly and hyper kid and very naughty" jisoo is now laughing when lisa pull her pranks to her, while cutting vegetables.

" your very strong unnie and I really admire you for being with lisa through her life" joohyun is amazed how jisoo mold lisa.

" Look at her now unnie, you must be very proud?" Jennie to lighten there topic.

" Very proud mama" and the three laugh together, there having fun cooking, and forget a little to other group, then they hear screaming.

" AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Jennie and joohyun is about to go where the scream is but,

" Relax lets finish this" jisoo is chill

" But unnie there screaming" jennie said

" Unnie what if something happen to them"
Joohyun is worried

" Naaaah its just lisa, maybe she showed them her pet" while stirring the sauce for barbeque.

" What pet?, I didn't see any pet the last time I'm here? Jennie said and make joohyun nod.

" Aaah we forgot to show it that time, lisa got it 6 years ago, it cute though".

" Then why there screaming ~~" joohyun was cut when chaeyoung running her life to them and hide back of joohyun and so seulgi hidding to jennie.

" Yeaaahh yaaah do~nt come here" seulgi is stuttering

" Jisssoooo dooo~ something!" Chaeyoung can't stop tighten her grip into joohyun clothing.

" BEAR, CHIPMUNK YOU Didn't SEE LEO'S TRICK" Lisa shout looking for them. Jennie and joohyun is confuse, leo seems harmless name.

" Sooyaaa I'm begging you stop lisa please" now seulgi is clinging on jisoos apron.

" Its harmless bear, LISA THERE HERE !" jisoo shout the last part, then lisa get is just get in, its timing that a full blown smoke cover her makes jennie and joohyun can't see the pet, and then Lisa's smile is on the view then.

" Meet leeeeoooooooo" lisa cutely said then makes the four people jump on there position and struggling where they can hide.

" i I iiiiiiiiiii~~~tsssssss!

"SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_______
CONT.

HIHIHI
Cut
Meet leo🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689K 12.1K 52
Jennie Kim, an 18 year old high school senior, has been babysitting for the Manobans for almost a year. Lisa and Chaeyoung, both 28, have been marr...
98K 3.9K 31
[LISRENE]
14.4K 240 25
ᶜʰᵃᵉˡⁱˢᵃ, ᶜʰᵃᵉⁿⁿⁱᵉ, & ᶜʰᵃᵉˢᵒᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ⁻ˢʰᵒᵗˢ. ⁱᵈᶜ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᵖʸ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁽ᶜᴼᴺⱽᴱᴿᵀᴱᴰ⁾ᴺᵒ ʰᵃᵗᵉ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ... ᶜʳᵉᵈⁱᵗˢ ᵍᵒ ᵗᵒ:ᶜʰᵃᵉⁿⁿⁱᵉ_²⁰²²
174K 3.3K 54
We've been married for five years now. I got her, she got me... I thought nothing would break us apart... I thought I was the only woman in her li...