Bokuaka Angst

By Anime_Addict_0

I got this idea from a post i saw recently about how bokuto and akashi we're just secret lovers while the wor... More

1.
2.
3. ( nsfw )
4.
5.
6.

NOTE

688 9 0
By Anime_Addict_0

Hey hey hey there wonderful peopleee !!! Hope your having a great day ! Just wanted to repeat myself that this is NOT my original idea . I saw an insta post and thought of how it would go down and lead up to it and how it'd end . The instagram post was by @/narufirefox ( i dont know if they have a wattpad account and if they do , i dont know if its the same username TT ) 

There has been a whole thing about artists not getting their credits for art and i support the artists ! Its their hard work after all ! Anywayss i just wanted to make it a 100% clear that this is not my story idea , neither are any of the pictures i might use . 

Hope you have a great day ahead ! Thank you ! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
434K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1M 63.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...