Frozen 2-The Hidden World (Hi...

By rezaadriananshori

Elsa now has became the fifth spirit of the enchanted forest. One day Elsa decided to visit Anna in arendalle... More

Elsa visit
Chapter One:Saving Dragon
Visit To Berk
This is Berk
The Light Fury
Enemy Start Moving
Meeting Grimmel
Migration
Liry Comeback
Hiccup Captured
Annoying Time

New Enemy

416 8 0
By rezaadriananshori

Hiccup was looking around until he saw Elsa and Running To Dock to meet Her. Toothless was so excited to meet Elsa Too. Elsa saw all of hiccup's friends They Little Surpised to See A Water Horse , And Gobber was a little freak out. Tuffnut and Ruffnut they were excited to see something like this, especially tuffnut.

Valka:"Hiccup, looks like your friends have arrived! I'm excited to see your girlfriend the Queen, You've been talking about her the whole time, and you never get bored." Hiccup got a little shy, and he smiled at his mother, and he was so happy that Elsa came to me in his village. Then all of a sudden, Elsa coming towards hiccup and everyone started welcoming Her. Everyone was surprised by the beauty of the queen even their friends not believe that such a queen love their chief. Then hiccup approached her.

Hiccup:"I'm glad you came here." He looked at her beautiful blue eyes with lovingly, which he liked to look at her all the time. Elsa got a little shy and her cheeks turned red, and then she looked at him with a shy smile. And then, all of a sudden, hiccup approached her and kissed her romantically, Elsa was a little shocked by that kiss because they were in front of everyone, but she missed a kiss and kept kissing him. She closed her eyes and put her left hand to his strong chest, and she kissed him gently. They kept kissing for about ten seconds, then they pulled out of the kiss, and they kept looking at each other lovingly.Valka was a little shocked by what her son did, and then smiled because he had finally found his love.

Hiccup:"i thought Anna was coming here with Kristoff?" Hiccup Asked Elsa In confused tone.

Elsa:"well, they are has still in the ship coming toward here, and Nokk Is Insisted on me To Ride With Him."and all of sudden A ship Is Boarding In Dock, It's Anna and Kristoff Ship.From The Ship Came Out Anna And Kristoff With Olaf And Sven.

Hiccup:"It's good to see you here. Anna, kristoff." He shook kristoff's hand while anna hugged him for a moment and withdrew from the hug.

Anna:"Well, I Have Unfinised Business In Here And I Want To take a break from the Queen Duty's and go for vacation here".Anna Said Jokingly.

Hiccup:"Well, you're come to the right place."
Hiccup smirks to Anna and hiccup forget that his friends is behind him

Astrid:"So Hiccup, Are you don't want to introduced us?" Astrid said On Angry Tone.

Hiccup:" oh right sorry. Astrid, This Beautiful woman here Is My Girlfriend Elsa, this her Sister Anna And her fiance Kristoff and the water horse you're seen before is Nokk. That Reindeer And the Snowman is Sven And Olaf."he was pointing his hand at Olaf and Sven who were with toothless, while Olaf was having fun with some dragons.Elsa and Anna were surprised that they weren't all afraid of The Snowman who was alive and A Horse From The Water, but Gobber was a little freaked out. In a funny way, and then Anna and Elsa laughed at him for his reaction.

Hiccup:"Elsa, These are Astrid and snotlout Fishlegs and Tuffnut and raffnut, and this is mom." They were pointing at them while Elsa and Anna and Kristoff were surprised by their strange names.

Anna:"wow, they all have strange name!"She said with a little enthusiasm, and then hiccup smiled at her with a big smile on his face.

Hiccup:"look, we're gonna get dressed. Wait for me to comeback okay."Hiccup and Valka and his friends went, and Anna looked at Elsa in a smile.

Anna:"Elsa see?,They were all so much fun. I think it'll be a fun trip." Elsa looked at her and smiled. her cheeks were still red when Hiccup kissed her.

Elsa:"yeah you're right Anna."all the buildings also colourful and place peaceful too, it seems that everyone likes their chief." She was looking around the village she was admiring. Elsa thought it would be a great trip.

(Few moment later)

Hiccup and all his friends wore their normal clothes and then he went to pick up Elsa and Anna and Kristoff and Olaf and toothless. And he took them to the dining hall and they had Gobber, when they entered the hall, there were a lot of dragons that surprised them. Then Gobber started talking to hiccup.

Gobber:"Point is you can't bringing dragons back here. You're just asking for trouble." Hiccup put his hand on gobber so he wouldn't bump into the guy who was running after a little dragon, While he grabbed Elsa from her waist and got her close to him so she wouldn't bump into them, it made her a little shy.

Gobber:"Those travelers are getting closer by the day." Gobber grabbed a dragon's tail and lifted it up so that hiccup and Elsa and Anna and Kristoff and Olaf could cross over. Elsa and Anna were confused by what gobber said about those travelers.

Hiccup:"We can handle them, we have the Alpha, ain't the right, bud? Would you look at how happy they are?" He helped Elsa cross with him while kristoff did the same thing to Anna, and then hiccup grabbed an two apple that his lady was carrying in a basket of apples.

Hiccup:"Gobber, relax, We did it! The world first dragon vicking utopia. We made the dream a reality!" Hiccup swabbed an Apple in his clothes and threw one for Toothless and the other for Olaf, who was cheerfully all along. Elsa became happy and smiled at hiccup because he could fulfill his big dream. She hoped he'd stay happy all the time, and she kept looking at him lovingly and didn't take her eyes off of him. Anna noticed that, and then she showed a little smile on her face.

Gobber: Your dream maybe. Mine's less crowded and more aahh..." Then he suddenly came out of his suit, the little dragon that gobber was afraid of him, And he freaked out and walked away a little bit, and then Anna and Elsa and Kristoff giggled at his funny reaction. Hiccup, just sigh and put his hands next to him.

Gobber:"Sanitary."

Hiccup:"Gobber, you're not fooling anybody. I know you love them." Hiccup put his hand on his back to comfort him. Then toothless came to the Little Dragon who was sleeping inside the food and looked at him with angrily. and It made him afraid of him and get out of the food fast. Then Elsa and Anna were surprised by toothless. Then they all went to the dining room table.

Gobber: You're supposed to be the generation that leads us into the future." Then Anna sat next to Kristoff and next to them Olaf, Then Valka walked away a little bit to get her son to sit in her place, and then she sat next to him, And then gobber took Astrid away and made Elsa sit in her place, and then Astrid went and sat next to Anna.

Snotlout:"Haha! Food fight!" Snotlout threw a piece of meat in Tuffnut's face. Then Tuffnut hit him with some food too. Elsa and Anna and Kristoff were shocked when they hit each other with food. And how they weren't even official in front of their chief, Then they felt free at the time. It was great for Elsa and Anna to be casual all the time, But of course, the Queen should not do such things in the castle. And then Olaf threw food with them too. While Ruffnut was looking at herself through the glass, Tuffnut threw a piece of meat in her head.

Ruffnut:"watch the hair!" Ruffnut also threw food in Tuffnut's face while Fishlegs Fed fishmet. And then Olaf threw some food at gobber, and he seemed to enjoy it a lot.

Olaf:"This is Fun."Anna and Elsa looked at Olaf and started laughing about what he did to gobber

Gobber:"Ugh! God help us." Gooper wiped some of the food that Olaf threw at him, and then hiccup and Elsa came back to eat.

Gobber:"Time to stop worrying about problems because you're chief and queen and start sorting out the ones right here." He grabbed hiccup and Elsa by the back while they were eating, and he started bringing them closer together.

Hiccup:"Okay, Okay! I'll think about it !" Hiccup couldn't breathe, and he had some food in his mouth as Elsa felt a little upset because gobber was holding them tight and bringing them closer together.

Gobber: Hang up those saddles and get married!" Suddenly everyone stopped throwing food and even Olaf, and Anna and Kristoff look at to gobber in shock and everyone was shocked of what he said, Elsa was so ashamed and she had red cheeks, she didn't know what she was doing, Elsa thought they still didn't want to get married, And she wanted to be with hiccup in a longer relationship.

Tuffnut:"The M Word."He was shocked by what he heard.

Ruffnut:"Gross, Unless It's Me."Ruffnut threw the Cake at Tuffnut Face's

Gobber:"Stop ruling like a proper royal couple. Marry him, please. You're the only one who's kind to him here. There's still hope." Elsa was so shy, she didn't know what to say to him.

Elsa:"I... I don't Know Gobber!" She was stammering and didn't know what to say until Astrid came over and took gobber's hand off her and screamed at him.

Astrid:"What do you Say Gobber?!.They're not ready for this yet!" She yelled at gobber, who wanted them to get married so fast, and then she walked. Before Astrid went, she looked at Anna, who winked at her and thanked her for what she had done, Astrid smiled at her, and then she kept walking.

Gobber:"Oh Astrid, Don't be like that".Gobber left hiccup and Elsa, and then went to Astrid, and Hiccup and Elsa were breathing because gobber almost strangled them. Hiccup looked at Elsa, who was so shy, and then he saw her cheeks red, and he saw her so beautiful when she was like this. His heart started beating so fast. Hiccup put his hand on her left hand to calm her down a little. Then she looked at him with a shy.He held her hand gently to comfort her, and then Elsa smiled at him and shook her head at him. Then all of a sudden, Tuffnut came up from behind hiccup and he started laughing.

Tuffnut: Whoa. You're seem to be rejecting that." He said to hiccup.

Tuffnut:"Look, if you for beard to cry on, just lean on my shoulder and you can cry into my full, thick of beard." He grabbed hiccup's head and put it in his beard, and Elsa and Anna and kristoff looked and they started giggling.

Hiccup:"Oh, thank you, tuffnut. Thank you ... So much." and then Eret Standing behind tuffnut and start coughing.

Hiccup:"Eret, Son Of Eret!Ugh, what's the report?". Hiccup take tuffnut away from him and looked at Eret.

Eret:"Two more trapers barges spotted in the straight."

Hiccup:"So We go After them."And Gobber came to hiccup and looked at him angry.

Hiccup:"what?"

Gobber:"One day, you'e gonna pick a fight you can't win." Elsa became more concerned that something bad had happened. Then Anna put her hand on her back to comfort her a little, elsa just smiled at her.

ON THE OTHER ISLAND

There were a lot of ships and the sky was a little dark, and then a man came riding on some wood and carrying there was some dragon and their color was red. The guy was wearing some black leather and he was covering his head with his cap. The Dragons reached the island, and the wood fell to the ground and the man came out. He started moving slowly, and there were some guards aiming at him. They started opening the gate for the man to come in with his dragons, and some people are still pointing arrows at him. The guy had a big bow in his back, and then he started going inside the gate and looking at the Dragons that some of the guards were tying them up. And among them was a giant blue dragon trying to get the cuffs off him. And there were some dragon children locked in cages. The man came in and saw some people in a meeting . He went and his Dragons were with him.

Guard:"The dragon riders attacked us here, off the eastern straight." He started pointing a small wooden ship at the map. Next to him was a big man who grabbed a little wooden ship and hit the other one with it. Then the old blond man came up behind them.

Grimmel:"My dear warlords. How go your plans to conquer the world." He took the lid off his head and he started talking to the big guy.

Ragnar: Grimmel! my old freind. Thank you for coming......" Then one of Grimmel's Dragons came and pushed the big guy to the ground.

Grimmel:"A year since Drago's defeat, and no further along with your dragon army, I see." He told a woman of one of his followers

Guard:"You can thank the young chief of Berk for that." She said and she looked a little angry.

Grimmel:"Stoick's boy?" The dragon on Ranger was drooling on him.

Ranger:"Yep, he and his peace loving dragon riders, continue to raid our ships and steal our dragons." The dragon was drooling all over his face.

Grimmel:"Hmm, That does sound like a nuisance. But I'm in the business of killing dragons, Not retrieving them." The Dragon left Ranger, and then the big guy started getting dizzy.

Ranger:"But, Grimmel..." Grimmel came out of the room and his followers started coming out behind him.

Grimmel:"That idiot boy has done all of the work for you, gathering the dragon in one place,my brother me?" He started talking out of anger because of what chief did. Then one of his followers spoke.

Guard:"Because the flock is protected by a Night fury." Grimmel was shocked by what the guard said about the Night Fury.

Grimmel:"Not Possible."

Guard:"It seems one slipped through your finger."He sighs.

Ranger:"Look, Berk's dragons will follow the alpha, so we'll pay you to capture him and bring the flock to us, We have your favorite bait!" He was referring to Night Fury, a white female locked in a cage with some handcuffs on her head.

Guard:"The only dragon they left us from last night's raid."

Grimmel:"A female? Hmm."

Ranger:"The chief also has something that will impress you." Grimmel looked at him confused by what he was saying.

Grimmel:"What is it?"

Ranger: You may not believe this, but he has a girl and she seems to be his girlfriend, and she can control THE ICE!" He said with enthusiasm.

Grimmel:"You mean that girl from Arendelle? Queen Elsa of Arendelle, aka The Ice Queen?, Aka Queen of Northuldra?,Hmm." Ranger was shocked by what grimmel said, who knew so much about her.

Guard:"You Know Her?"

Grimmel:"Of course, I kept finding out all about her, and I'd heard some rumors. It's hard to believe someone could do something like that." Grimmel kept looking at the white Night Fury dragon locked up.

Ranger:"If you took this girl with you, we could kill a lot of dragons with her strength. I also heard that she was with chief Berk now. So, What are you gonna do now, old friend?" Grimmel smiled for a moment until the Big Blue Dragon started to move, and he was pulling the handcuffs out of the guards. Until he broke the handcuffs and ran fast towards grimmel, grimmel's followers got away from him so they wouldn't bump into him. grimmel took out his bow quickly and hit him towards the Dragon until he lost consciousness and fell to the ground and began to show a lot of dirt towards him. The dragon fell in front of grimmel.

Grimmel: When all is said and done, this young chief will bring me the Night Fury and Queen Elsa. They don't have a leader and a queen, just a boy and girl." Then grimmel left.

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 119 23
Hiccup has the perfect life. Well his past isn't perfect but at least he loves what he have now. He has a family, friends, a dragon and a girlfriend...
2.5K 70 48
King Mason of Caldera Cay, the king Defender of the Wing, found a child that appeared on their shores that is born half-dragon named Hiccup. Knowing...
21.2K 309 25
The Queen of Arendelle runs away in her man-made ice castle. She wasn't expecting any visitors.....than again a viking. Hiccup Haddock, a daring viki...
29.2K 394 16
Elsa, Anna and Kristoff and Olaf and Sven come to visit Hiccup to berk because they have not visited him before. Hiccup begins to remember what his f...