SHARING HIM | vminkook.

Por tanni3s

❛ 𝑨𝒏 π’‚π’π’π’“π’†π’™π’Šπ’„ π‘±π’Šπ’Žπ’Šπ’ 𝒐𝒓 𝒂 π’”π’–π’Šπ’„π’Šπ’…π’‚π’ π‘»π’‚π’†π’‰π’šπ’–π’π’ˆ π’˜π’‰π’π’Ž π’˜π’Šπ’π’ 𝑱𝒖�... MΓ‘s

🫡🏼
πš’πš—πšπš›πš˜...?
jealousy
secret.
frustrations.
questions.
needy.
feel you.
hurt.
mine.
guilt.
regrets.
making up.
deep inside.
awoken.
hyung.
apart.
changes.
past.

broken.

623 28 29
Por tanni3s

Before I begin this chapter...
I wanna really warn you guys that this chapter contains self harm and a few triggering stuffs so if you r really uncomfortable please don't read.

Also,

If you are really going through some sorts of depression and stuffs please talk to others.
I have also gone through this same thing but now I'm over it.

If you are really uncomfortable to speak about it to your closed ones you can talk to me personally 🙂
I'm always there to help you out.

Even I have tried these suicidal stuffs.
But luckily my parents, my teachers and my friends found it out and they helped me to get over my depression.

So please don't just keep on doing what you feel like when you are in depression it might be really fatal ☹️.

Please talk about it to someone.

Please.

If u don't have anyone to talk to
I'm there for you , you can text me whenever you feel like 🙂.

Sometimes talking to a stranger helps a lot.😉❤️

Your life is very important don't just end it up for some useless dumbasses ☹️.

If u ever feel like no one loves you.
Just remember I'm always there to love you.

Yeah... I'm a little and I have gone through a lot....

So ... I guess....I can at least make you feel relieved after listening to you 🙂.

Take care.

I love you ❤️✨
----------------------------------------------------------

Warning~ self harm ⚠️

"I need some....
Physical pain.....

To forget these mental pains....
And I knew what would help me get rid of my mental pains...

I need that thing right now...

Don't worry kookie... hyung won't disturb you or let you betray your love again...
This is hyung's promise....

Remember kookie when I said I can leave the world for you....?

Hopefully you forgot...but nvm....by tomorrow morning you will remember that again....I hope....

I smiled sadly as I pulled out a cutter
From my drawer.
"Long time no see buddy", I smiled

"I hope you won't betray me right?"

"Take away my pain please"

*Strike on the left wrist*...."
----------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's POV~
--------------------------

After confronting jungkook's rejection I couldn't control myself and rushed out of his room and went towards my room.

It was becoming too much for me to handle.
I seriously needed some release ...

"I'll leave you alone jungkook...I promise"

No one's POV~
--------------------------

"I'll leave you alone jungkook...I promise" , taehyung said to himself.

He locked the doors and wiped away his tears.

He, then went to his nightstand and pulled a drawer.
The drawer contained the thing which taehyung thought would help him to get over his pain.

He took out "the thing".

"Long time no see buddy....", He smiled looking at the cutter.

"I hope you won't betray me....take away all my pain please...", He sobbed

*Strike on his left wrist*

His wrist got a thin slit and blood started to ooze out.

He looked at the wound and smiled sadly
"Nah!...this isn't enough ... I need more..."
*Strike on the same slit*

Now the slit got a bit deep and more blood started to ooze out.

"Why r u doing this to me buddy u promised me to help me with my pains now you can't break your promise...", He smiled evilly.

Anyone who would have seen him in this state would have thought he might have lost his mind...ofc he has lost it and that loss is enough to kill himself.

"I-I'm s-sorry rm H-hy-ung.... I-i'm sorry J-jin hyung....*hiccup* ... I'm s-so sorry S-Suga hyung ...*hiccup*... I'm sorry j-jimin-ie *hiccup*... I'm not w-worthy of be-coming y-your so-soulmate... *sob*...
I'm s-orry my jungkoo-kie....*sob*.... I'm so sorry for th-rowing my-myself onto you... m-making you ch-cheat on your love...*sob*.....

And hobi hy-hyung....*hiccup*.... I'm so fucking s-orry...*hiccup*.... thank you for everything...."

He sobbed.

"I'm not taehyung. I love only jimin...maybe it was just my lust for you"
"Lust....?"

"Y-yes....I guess?"

....

"Lust....?"

"Y-yes....I guess?"

...

"Lust....?"

"Y-yes....I guess?"

....

Jungkook's words kept on playing in loop inside his head

He took his cutter again and aggressively struck it on his thighs... tearing up his tight jeans and slitting his thighs....

He did it for 10times... taking out his anger and sadness he got from jungkook's rejection.... till that time his thighs were soaked with blood.
And his left hand was drenched in red colour.

Blood was oozing out continuously from the slit he made on his left wrist.

The wounds on his thighs were not deeper than the one he has on his wrist.

"I love you kookie...."

*Strike on his wrist's slit*

And that one cut was enough to make him unconscious ... He got up from the floor where he sat down to release his pain and walked towards his bed.

He didn't have that much of energy to switch on the lights when he came inside so his room was dark.

Walking over to his bed all the cells in his body gave up and he dropped his body on the edge of his bed with his lower body hanging down the bed and soon his eyes drifted him off to the dark lands.

....

Jungkook's POV~
--------------------------

I heard hobi hyung screaming at my jiminie and was asking about taehyung.

Why does he need to be so worried about him?
Tae isn't a 5 year old kid.
And why the hell is he shouting at my jiminie?
I think I need to handle this too.

Thinking this I got up from my bed fixed my clothes and walked to my room's door.

I saw hobi hyung and Jin hyung.

Jin hyung was looking worried and hobi hyung was literally glaring at my Minnie.
Ugh!!!

"What happened Minnie?", I ignored them and back hugged jimin.

"Oh! Look who has arrived "the maknae" of our group. What should we do now? What do want sir?some cold coffee? Or shall I give you some of your banana milk?huh?", Hobi hyung glared at me and spat out harshly at me.

"What's wrong with u hobi hyung?why r u so pissed off?", I asked him in an irritated tone.

"Oh! Yeah. Mind telling me where's taehyung , sir?", He spat out sarcastically.

"Mind finding him out on your own, sir?", I mimicked him.

He would have smacked my head if the atmosphere didn't have so much tension.

"Yeah. Jungkook we r serious", Jin hyung spoke sternly.

Jin hyung didn't even smile when I mimicked hobi hyung so that means the matter has really become serious.

I huffed.

"I'm sorry hyung I didn't mean it that way... it's just ... Hobi hyung doesn't need to worry about my tae-i mean taehyung-ssi ....so much he's not a kid..."
I said in a tone laced with worry and jealousy.
I myself don't know why I was jealous but I didn't like the fact that hobi hyung was so interested in taehyung.

"Huh! Sure!...if only you would have known why I care so much" hobi hyung spat out.

"Hey hello guys where's taehyung he should have been jumping around to see his panda express...but there's no sign of him"..."where's he huh?"... Namjoon hyung said out coming towards my room.

"I think he might be in his own room since his shoes r still there inside the shoe-case", Suga hyung spoke up boringly.

"I'll just go and check on him" hobi hyung said worriedly.

"I'm also coming with you", Jin hyung spoke up worriedly.

"Yeah okay" hobi hyung rushed towards tae's room.

I felt the urge of following them so I went after them I saw jimin following me .
Rm and Suga hyung also joined us.

...

We arrived in front of tae's room after a couple of seconds.

Hobi hyung opened the room and the room was dark.
But we could see tae laying down on his bed with his lower body hanging down.

It looked like he was sleeping peacefully.

" *Sigh* this dork! He makes me worried with out any reason" hobi hyung said with a relief.

Hobi hyung switched on a light.

I don't know why I was feeling uncomfortable...
Why is he sleeping like that way?...
Why am I feeling something is wrong?...
Why is my heart aching so much...?

"Hey taehyung-ah get up we bought panda express for you!", Rm said boringly.

"...."

"Taehyung...", Suga hyung spoke up getting irritated with the silence growing up in the atmosphere.

"...."

"Tae...?" Jin hyung called softly.

"Hey get up ! You can sleep after having your dinner...", Jin hyung spoke up.

Taehyung and Suga hyung were sharing room in this suite.

So Suga hyung went towards their bed to wake up taehyung.

"Tae...?....hey?...get up!....u r getting on my nerves KIM TAEHYUNG! GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP DORK!", Suga hyung spoke up in an annoyed tone.

I was watching all this silently when all of a sudden my eyes landed on his thighs....

"W-wh-what....t-the h-hell...." It almost came out as a whisper.

But all the members heard it and they looked at me.

"T-Tae..." , I can feel my face losing its colour.
"Hey jungkook r u okay? What happened?...."Jin hyung asked me and I can feel everyone looking at me for some answer.

My throat was slowly drying up.

H-he c-can't d-do th-that....

"Jeon jungkook! What's wrong with u?" Hobi hyung harshly pulled me by my shoulders and turned me to look at me.

I just pointed at his.

"H-his...th-thighs.... H-hy-ung...", I sluttered.

They looked where I was pointing.

And the food packets from hobi hyung's hand fell down.

My vision was getting blurry and I could feel my cheeks getting stained.

Hobi hyung rushed towards tae.

Suga hyung was already near the bed so he just looked down at tae's thighs and his face lost his colors.

"TAE!...NOOOO!!!", I saw hobi hyung pulling tae's head on his lap.

We rushed towards him.
Tho' I didn't have the energy to walk jimin pulled me towards the bed.

"Oh no what the hell?!", Namjoon hyung was horrified too.

"Check his wrists once...I don't feel well ...after seeing these cuts on his thighs",Suga hyung spoke up worriedly.

Hobi hyung nodded.

And took tae's right hand to check there was no cut.

He , then took his left hand and turned it to get a good look at his wrist.

"Nooooooo! Tae!!!!!......"
----------------------------------------------------------

to be continued...

Hola cupcakes.🙂
I hope you all are doing good in this quarantine.

Even I am fine 😌.

So ....I hope I didn't make you guys wait ... For a long time.

Actually it's a bit sensitive so I needed to choose the words correctly.

But please talk to others if something is bugging you up.

I don't want my cupcakes to be sad about something ☹️.

Take care bubs.
Purple y'all 💜. ・゜゜・

Bubye~~~~~~

Oh gawddddd this will be my condition 😂😂😂😂😂
I love my school but I do love my beauty sleep 💅🌚

My condition rn....😂😂😂😂

Only 34% charge left 😂😂😂😂

Well~~~~

Am I the only one?😂😂😂😂

*Sips tea* hmmm... correct 💅

😂😂😂😂😂 Sorry but this was my answer when a girl proposed me 🌚💅

*Flips hair* ik I'm savage 💅

🤭🤭🤭🤭

Well it's not that I am homophobic or something but I already have an innocent beanie bae who irritates the hell out of me asking me about adult stuffs.

So it's like I don't want any more ppl to irritate me 💁 as I already have you guys and my innocent bean 🤭.
----------------------------------------------------------
Some memes to chear up my cupcakes~
Hehe
Since iloveyou ❤️🌚🌝

Credits goes to the lawful owner 🤭🤪

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

74.6K 3.6K 75
βœ… COMPLETED βœ… A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
87.4K 3.6K 65
Book 1 - Idol Where, Jm and Jeon are in the same group, but the older one didn't like the maknae a bit. tags: angst mean smut obsessive older Jeon...
192K 6K 26
π˜›π˜’π˜¦π˜©π˜Ίπ˜Άπ˜―π˜¨ 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘒𝘡 π˜‘π˜Άπ˜―π˜¨π˜¬π˜°π˜°π˜¬ 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘀𝘬𝘦π˜₯ 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘳π˜ͺ𝘧π˜ͺ𝘦π˜₯. π˜‘π˜Άπ˜―π˜¨π˜¬π˜°π˜°π˜¬ :𝘠𝘰𝘢 𝘴𝘡π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭 π˜₯𝘰𝘯'𝘡 𝘨𝘦𝘡 𝘡�...
1.5M 66.9K 66
when jimin couldn't choose a bias between jeongguk and taehyung W A R N I N G this story contains: - a polygamous relationship, its a vminkook relati...