Addam Twins

By LunaMysticalW

2 babies left on a huge black house step, The Potter Twins sat on the steps of their new home. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Main Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Thanks So Much
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
🍋 Chapter 11 🍋
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
A/N

🍋 Chapter 7 🍋

1.5K 31 11
By LunaMysticalW

!!!WARNING THERE WILL BE SMUT WITH PICTURES!!! 17+ONLY!!!

Still Melody's Pov*

"Do we have a problem? Because if you keep starting we will" I said through the silent Dining Hall.

Harry chuckled and walked towards our table and made me a plate.

Draco had sat me down and made sure to sit next to me. After Harry was done making my plate I saw owls start to come in.

I saw a beautiful white owl drop mail in front of me and fly around perch itself on my shoulder.

I opened the letter, it was from Uncle Sirius.

Dear Melody,

My beautiful niece, I'm so proud of you for getting into Slytherin. I'll be getting out of Azkaban next week. I have finally been given a trial and I plead not guilty so I got off with probation.

The owl beside you is my mother's old owl and her name is Snow. I hope you like her because she is now yours.

Goodbye my sweet

-Sirius

I laughed and handed the letter to Harry.

Harry read it and smiled.

Ron laid his head on my right shoulder while Draco laid his on my left.

I looked down at my plate and saw my favorite chicken stuffed with poblano peppers.

Mmm, yummy, I felt someone lick my chin as I was eating.

I turned and saw Ron blushing but smiling at the same time.

I felt my face go red

"W-why did you do that?!" I squealed moving closer to Draco who was laughing.

"Well you had some cheese dribbling down your chin and it looked good," Ron said kissing my cheek.

I pouted, "That's not fair, I'm gonna kiss you as punishment," I said childishly.

I kissed him softly, and then as we kiss I felt someone's eyes on us.

I pulled away and saw the Uncle was watching... Just great he's gonna scare my mates.

Ron smiled and kissed my cheek and full-on kissed Draco.

Not fair... I wanna kiss Draco I felt myself think.

I smirked, hehehe. I pulled apart Ron and Draco and full-on made out with Draco.

I heard a scoff and looked up seeing a pug-faced bitch watching us.

I got up, "Bitch do you have a fucking problem?" I snarked.

She glared "Yes, I do. You're over here kissing my mate and making him look like a fag" She said rudely.

I felt myself start to shift,

This is what happens when I get angry.

"SCREECH!!! YOUR MATE!!! BITCH HE WAS MADE TO BE MINE!! I'M THE SIREN PRINCESS!! WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR UGLY ASS HUH!!? YOUR NOT ROYALTY I AM YOU DONT GET A MATE UNLESS YOU'RE A CREATURE SO BITE ME!!" I screamed on my way toward her ready to kill her.

She looked scared, as I'm on my way toward her I felt Dumbledore come up to me.

He touched my shoulder as I'm about to rip her to pieces. I grabbed his wrist and slammed him on the ground and continued my way to her.

I get to this bitch and rip this bitch's arm off!!, as I do this I feel my mate's lust.

The bitch screamed while the other students were over here laughing because they knew the bitch deserved it.

I growled at her seeing she was still alive but smiled while she was sobbing.

I grinned and walked out of the Great Hall.

As I'm walking out I turn and grin showing my fangs.

"I am the princess of the Sirens, you will respect me, and when I'm crowned Queen I will kill whoever flirts with my mates". I said walking out with Ron and Draco on my side.
_____________
A while later I pulled Draco and Ron into my room vanishing all my clothes.

I felt Ron start to kiss up my body, and Draco sucks on my throat.

I moaned softly, I felt Ron start massaging me through my panties.
Draco started sucking on my boob and playing with the other.

I squealed when I felt Draco leave my boobs and start grabbing his dick out, Ron did the same thing.

Ron positioned himself in front of my pussy and slowly entered as Dray did the same to my ass.

I moaned feeling them inside me.

Oh God, it feels so good, I moaned louder.

Ron started pumping inside of me as did Draco.

"GODS YES!" I was moaning and I could feel myself being taken over by lust.

Draco pulled out and put his cock in my pussy too.

"Fuck princess you look so sexy on our cocks" Draco said making my ass.

I tightened, "MMM" I moaned.

I felt their dicks start to throb, "Baby we are gonna cum" Ron said going faster.

I moaned cumming as well, I looked at them, "More please" I said jumping on Ron.

Ron smirked as Draco stroked himself watching us fuck.

Ron slammed into me.

"Yes, right there baby... Mmmm God fuck me " I said feeling ready to cum again.

Ron started speeding up faster and faster until he came to me.

After he was done, he pulled out and laid on the bed as Draco switched positions and put his dick in me without cleaning me up.

I was pretty sure the neighboring rooms heard us.

I was screaming as he fucking came in me as well.

I didn't know anymore but I collapsed after he pulled his dick out I sucked on my neck. Then we fell asleep all cuddled up.

_______

Sorry if you didn't like the smut but it's my story and there will a lot more later on so if no like then leave...

Hope everyone liked this chapter and goodnight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.6K 27
a paige bueckers story.
360K 7.6K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
669K 31.8K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
953K 40.1K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC