Monster Hunt // Dreamnoblade...

由 daintyships

[COMPLETED] Dream and Technoblade, the strongest hunters in the village, also the strongest rivals, set foot... 更多

a/n
Chapter 1: The Monster
Chapter 2: Tension
update <3
Chapter 3: The Wolf
suggestions?
Chapter 4: Wasps
Chapter 5: The Village
Chapter 6: The Festival
Chapter 7: Unlocked
Chapter 8: Closer
Chapter 10: Surprise
Chapter 11: Twisted
Chapter 12: Transferred
Chapter 13: Revived
Chapter 14: Eye for an Eye
Chapter 15: Regret
Chapter 16: Collapsed
Chapter 17: The End
Sleep Deprived Draft
closing a/n
Chapter 18: Extra Scene
new oneshots selfpromo
DECEPTION
Special Scene (100K READS POG)

Chapter 9: Holding Hands

8.9K 304 688
由 daintyships

I'm back! Here's chapter 9!

So last chapter I asked you guys which scenario you prefered, and I really thought 1 would be the most popular option because ya'll probably don't want the second hand embarrassment, but surprisingly 3 was the most popular (you dirty bastards), next to 2. 

So here it is! There is no smut or scenes of the actual- uh, thing, but there will be like dialogue and references. (if you wanted the smut, I'm sorry, I suck at writing smut)

So, TW: Sexual references, swearing

Enjoy! <3

It was just the start of the day and Techno was already dying. Not that he does all the time anyway, but this time he was dying more. 

Fuck, was the only thought he heard amongst all the other messy thoughts in his mind. I want to pass away right now. 

It was bad enough that he had to wake him up, let alone go outside to face the rest. 

"Dream," he awkwardly nudged the man. "Wake up."

The emerald eyes fluttered open and focused on him, widening. "Oh, god."

"Yes." Techno coughed as Dream sat up. "That happened. That- yeah."

"Oh shit," Heat rose to his cheeks. "I- I'm so sorry, Techno."

"It's fine, I uh- I enjoyed it."

"What?" the blonde spun around at the speed of light. 

"I said it's fine!" Techno flushed, cursing his big mouth. "Well, we're leaving soon, so help me pack the tent and stuff. We shall not speak of this matter."

Dream gathered his things and followed him out to fold the tent. The others were already there packing their stuff, all eyeing him.

"Ya'll sleep good?" Sapnap purred and rested his chin on his knee. 

"Yes." Techno replied, awkwardly straightening his back and keeping his eye on the tent, fiddling with it.

"You fucked," Wilbur smiled. Dream and Techno choked.

"W-wilbur!" Techno protested, turning around, a pink hue forming on his cheeks.

"I- I mean-" Dream stuttered.

Wilbur smirked. "Seriously, I heard-"

Techno slapped his hand over the man's mouth. "We get it." he gritted his teeth.

Tommy and Tubbo snorted, chattering amongst themselves cheekily. Phil chuckled, George and Sapnap laughing hysterically. Wilbur smiled, staring at them adoringly. "Who would have known..." he sighed contentedly. "And they were rivals!"

(oh god I'm so sorry I'm cringing myself, the second hand embarrassment)

"Hurry up collapse the damn tent, Dream, I can't take any more of this bullying." Techno ordered under his breath.

"Touche," Dream remarked, ignoring their friends.

~

As they made their way through the desert, it became harder for Techno not to recall what happened. 

He remembered laying there, out of breath-

No, he shook his head, heat stroking upon his cheeks again. He will not think of this matter any longer. 

"There!" Wilbur pointed. "There it is! Woah..."

Woah would be the best word to describe the city. It was located in the absolute middle of nowhere, but it seemed bustling with life. And in the middle of it stood the massive castle, towering over the town like a watch dog, sending a chill down their spines. Unlike the actual city, the castle looked as if there was no life behind the walls, like it was a dead dungeon for monsters and not people. 

Something about it seemed disturbing, but no one could pinpoint what it was.

"So, do we just go in? Like, do we need to sign up?" Sapnap inquired.

"Uh... I think we could go in. We can leave the horses outside, I don't think they would allow them inside." Wilbur replied. The others obeyed and got off, going into the city.

~

"Excuse me miss, is there uh- a... monster? Somewhere here?" Wilbur approached a lady at a flower stall, while Tommy facepalmed. 

"Well, yes! In the castle! The hunters caught it early this morning!" she smiled merrily and pointed to it. "There's an auction today!"

"Auction... for what?"

"Well, the monster! It's the only one left! It's very valuable."

Wilbur turned to the others in disbelief. "They're selling the most terrifying creature in a castle?" 

"Everyone is invited! Though only the rich would be able to afford it... you can still go though! It's starting at 3 p.m! Everyone's going just to watch the show!"

"The... show?"

"Well," she laughed. "It's the most dangerous creature! Obviously something will happen!"

"Alright, scary woman," Wilbur muttered under his breath. "So, that's great, we shall make a move now." He mouthed a 'what the hell' to his friends before gesturing them to follow him away. 

"I don't know, this is kinda sketchy," Dream remarked. "Some hunters just hunted it, the most dangerous creature, down? And we didn't see anyone when we were going here? Is there something we don't know?"

"Perhaps they were super big and strong men who took a different path from us," Tommy suggested. "You don't need to analyse everything high IQ man."

"Yeah, Schlatt said it was here so we just show up there, and... somehow kill it?" Phil added. 

"Okay..." Dream seemed unsure. "Well, wanna go explore town while we wait for the event to start? It looks pretty nice here." 

~

"Woah," Techno admired an armour store. "Wait, is that gold armour? Ew."

Dream chuckled, amused. Him and Techno had taken this path to check out the stores while their friends spread out and went other directions.

"Oh, come on, gold armour isn't that bad!" 

"Liessssssss," Techno kept his eye on the armour.

Both of them had tried to forget the incident last night, which made it less awkward. "We should probably go back and meet them now." Dream broke the silence. Techno nodded, giving the armour one last glance before following him.

They walked side by side in silence. The atmosphere was tense and suspenseful, as if they were both waiting for someone to do something. Then, a hand slipped into Dream's and they interlocked. 

They turned to each other at the same time and smiled bashfully. "Look at us," Dream joked. "Holding hands walking down a path."

"Shh, you're ruining the moment." Techno whispered. The blonde chuckled before going silent again. 

They walked slowly, hands interlocked, appreciating the moment. The bustling life, the beautiful flowery decorations, the clear air, all added to it. They wanted to stay like that forever, just holding hands with no worries...

"Aww," an adoring George appeared in front of them. "That is so cute."

"I know," Sapnap added.

Techno blushed and attempted to let go of Dream's hand, but the blonde refused, squeezing it tighter and flashing him a smug look. Techno rolled his eyes, a small smile tugging at his lips.

Just then, a ring of bells filled the air. A passer-by yelled in excitement, "It's starting!" and fled off. The people present broke into chatters and discussions as they made their way to the castle. Stall owners hurriedly gathered their things and closed their stores. A mother could be heard trying to explain to her children why they couldn't come along. 

"The auction," Wilbur turned to face his friends. "We should go now. And remember, stay low. Something's gonna happen there and we don't know what, we just have to hope for the best."

"Let's try not to die, eh?" Tommy chuckled nervously. 

They walked inside, oblivious to what would happen when they did. 

~

"See? They're right there! I told you they'd come." 

"Right. What's the plan? You're just gonna reveal your identity to the entire audience?"

"Duh. They all unknowingly and stupidly fell into my trap. They're all here for either a show, or for glory. And I hate these kind of people."

"Won't they just be really angry when they find out you were the monster this entire time?"

"Of course," the man smiled.

"That's why I'll kill them all."

~

Word count: 1273

Thank you for reading and leaving all these comments! They're all really funny and entertaining, I laugh whenever I read them <3

I've seen many authors do this,
Q: How old do you guys think I am? (Based on how I write) 
I promise I'm not a 45 year old man TwT

Any ideas/mistakes/suggestions are welcome :D

See you in the next chapter!

-dainty <3

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

98.1K 4.4K 20
As a vampire, Dream has always looked forward to the day he would finally hunt down and taste human blood. But when a secretive and stubborn human na...
2.9K 130 14
A young blonde boy wakes up in the middle of the forest. He can't remember how he got there or much about himself either. His name is blank from his...
244K 5.9K 66
Enter the world of the dream smp, and experience what it would be like if you met dream (my version anyway :) ) This tale takes a bunch of twists and...
106K 4.8K 57
The dream team gets teleported in the minecraft world by some weird kind of magic, while they try to find a way out they decide that beating the game...