Bloodline (Draco Malfoy x Rea...

By missharlot

This fic was formerly titled "The Mudblood (Draco Malfoy x Reader)" if you don't know why you have this saved... More

Welcome!
People Like You
Slytherin
To Do
Dear Diary
Playing With Fire
Body Language
Placing Bets
Apology
Family Emergency
Our Lord
All-Nighter
Morning Dew
Summer With The Malfoys
Nagini
The Antipodean Opaleye
Grindylows
Ballgown
Phonecalls
Jet Lag
Millions
Denial
Offering
Bind & Banish
Muggles
Noon
Veil
Intentions
Duffle Bag
Looking Glass
Main Suspect
Messenger
Snap
Crossing Over
Return
Mischief
Sacrifice
Blank
Control
Horizon
Letter
Goodbye
Distance and Time
Plotting
Almost Addictive

Autopilot

560 20 10
By missharlot

The zipper of my dress closed slowly, on the way up, Draco's cold hands touched the skin on my back. I stood nervously looking at my reflection in the full-length mirror. Draco closed the metal clasp over the zipper and looked at me in awe. I tugged at the fabric and re-adjusted the seams. Draco held the sides of my upper arms and laid a kiss just where my collarbone and shoulder met. I shivered slightly but smiled and kept my eyes on him in the mirror. He trailed kisses up my shoulder and onto my neck until he reached my ear.

"You look so beautiful," he whispered as he stepped closer. His hands wrapped around my waist and he hugged me tightly. I put my hands over his that rested just over where my bellybutton was and smiled. He nestled his head into the crook of my neck and we watched each other in the mirror, rocking side to side, dancing to nonexistent music. The same red dress I picked out when we went shopping hugged my curves tightly.  My hair fell in bouncy curls with lots of volume. I had on a dark, Scarlett red lipstick and bold, winged eyeliner, a pair of false lashes matched up flawlessly with the roots of my natural ones. My feet were in sparkly silver heels that were surprisingly comfortable. Draco wore a nicely tailored black suit with a white button-down under and a black tie. His pocket square was the same fabric and color as my dress, so we complemented each other perfectly. "You're going to do great tonight, I can feel it," he tried to reassure me with sweet words as I was clearly anxious.

"I hope so," I rubbed his soft cheek with my hand and stepped away. I walked over to my desk and picked up the harness. I reached under the slit of my dress and wrapped the buckle around my right thigh.

"Yeah, well, I know so," Draco teased me in a flirty tone. I locked a small dagger into the holster pocket on the harness and threw my skirt back over it. "Kinky," he laughed, I laughed with him.

"It's just, I just don't know how violent Chad will get with me," I sighed. "I know you have never cared about rules, but don't worry, I'm not breaking any. I have the proper training and Officer Snow cleared me to use a weapon when worst comes to worst," I walked back to Draco.

"I know," he said in a low tone. "Let's just pray it doesn't go there," he kissed my forehead.

"At least I'm prepared," I tried to talk myself down from anxious thoughts.

"You always are," Draco helped. "Now let's get going to that dance," he held out his hand. I took it with mine and held the duffle bag in my other hand.

Draco ran down the stairs, but I followed behind slowly. He went quickly so he could see me one more time before we left. I took careful steps and held my skirt off of the ground. My father stood behind Draco with his hand on his shoulder, they seemed to grow to like each other. My mom squealed and ran over. As my feet finally reached the ground my mother grabbed my hands and took a good look at me.

"You look gorgeous," my mom's mouth hung open.

"Thanks, mom," I smiled at her. My dad walked over and interrupted with a hug.

"Ugh, why did you have to grow up so fast?" he lifted me up and laughed.

"Don't wrinkle the dress!" my mom adjusted my dress when he finally put me down.

"The dress is fine, Charlotte," he laughed. A car horn honked in my driveway.

"Must be Julia," I looked at the door.

"We will arrive with Officer Snow, be careful please, we love you," my dad spoke with purpose.

"I will," I maintained eye contact to reassure him. Without another word Draco and I left the house, we were all so nervous. Julia and her mom were in my driveway in a Mercedes Benz, it was kind of funny that they were sitting on my block in such a nice car. Julia had always been on the "rich" side of town, only one in our friend group.

The car slowed and lined up with the sidewalk. Julia opened the door and hopped out, Draco and I followed. I could hear the music from inside the school very faintly.

"Bye, mom!" Julia yelled and waved goodbye as her mom drove off. I was getting more terrified as time passed, and they could both tell. "Are you ready, Y/N?" Julia grabbed my shoulder while she spoke to me.

"I guess I have to be," I sighed and started walking towards the doors. Draco had never been in a muggle school before, he looked around and took it all in, occasionally laughing to himself. The music got louder and louder with each step, I focused on the sound of my heels to calm myself down, then my feet stopped, we reached the doors of the gym, it was time. I had a pit in my stomach and it became hard to breathe. I was staring off into space trying not to freak out, Draco took the bag from me and held my hand tightly. Our fingers intertwined and I squeezed his hand, holding on for dear life. Julia pushed the door open and walked in swiftly. We followed behind her with complete confidence even though we were both scared shitless. I put my shoulders back and chin up, my hips swayed as I walked. Draco scanned the room with his eyes and kept an intimidating look on his face. He hid the logo on the bag so no one knew what was going on. We followed Julia through the crowds, which immediately parted as we approached. People danced to the loud music and lights were flashing, the room was decked out with streamers, tinsel, and lots of other decorations. There was a place for pictures set up and a buffet. We reached a table at which my friends stood, there were a few unfamiliar faces. Julia ran to Tyler immediately and they got to talking. I hugged Lea and Ian to say hello. Draco fooled around with Tyler for a second before walking away to let him and Julia talk, Draco and Tyler had seemed to be good friends. I looked around the room slowly, my heart dropped when I saw Chad, it took everything in me to not beat the shit out of him right then and there. Draco noticed and rubbed my cheek with his thumb to pull me back into the conversation.

"Girl!" Ian put his hands up and looked at my dress.

"You guys look so good!" Lea raved and looked at Draco and me.

"Thanks, Lea," Draco laughed and held his arm around my waist. Someone wearing a black pair of dress pants and a dark blue button-down which complemented their medium-toned skin came over with two cups of punch. Lea took one and smiled.

"This is my date, Kai," she looked back to Draco and me. "And Kai uses they/them pronouns, just so you know," Lea ensured that Kai would be comfortable.

"Oh, hey," they placed their cup on the table and put out their hand.

"Hi, I'm Y/N and this is Draco," I shook it with a smile. they nervously ran their fingers through their short, fluffy, brown hair. Ian pulled over another new person, he was taller than Ian and much less skinny, he wore a simple tux, his skin was a deep shade of brown and his eyes were as well.

"Y/N, Draco, this is Beau, my uh, date...?" Ian seemed so nervous. My eyes widened, I was so happy for him.

"Ian, wow," I smiled wide. "Great to meet you, Beau," I kept my manners in mind. A man wearing all black came over to our table and approached Draco and me.

"Y/N," he spoke in a low tone.

"Oh, Officer Snow, good evening," he scared me a bit.

"Gather your friends and we will go over a plan in the hallway," he spoke quickly.

"Okay, see you in a minute," I turned back to everyone and tried to get their attention in the least suspicious way possible. "Officer Snow is here, we have to go. Kai, Beau, I'm sorry but you both have to stay back," my friends immediately were ready for action. Draco grabbed the bag and we all left the gym without making ourselves obvious.

"Y/N, have you seen Chad yet?" Snow jumped right into asking questions.

"I did, but he didn't see me," I answered.

"Good, okay, would you feel ready to approach him soon?" he let me think.

"Yes," I gulped.

"Great, now, the rest of you will be just outside the west hall, one of you will hand her the bag, but make sure Chad does not notice. Whatever you do, don't make it apparent that you know Y/N, he might not talk if he thinks you do," Snow kept his voice low. "Y/N, does this all sound good to you?" he made sure I was okay.

"Yes," I nodded.

"You all follow Officer Cooper," he pointed to Draco and my friends.

"I love you," Draco hugged me tightly before he had to walk away.

"I love you too," I said back and watched them trail off. He pulled away with a sad look on his face and didn't let go of me until my fingertips were out of reach.

"Whenever you are ready, Y/N," Officer Snow nodded to me and walked around the corner. I took a deep breath and looked at the door handle back into the gym. My heart was racing, my body went into autopilot, I knew what I had to do but needed to push myself to do it.

A/N 11/8: God I feel like I'm really dragging this out but I wanted to give you guys something since haven't published in a hot sec. Vote and comment lol
-corina0s

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842 42 11
DISCONTINUED Y/N Cats is a normal girl who lives in a normal world with normal people. On July twentysecond she gets a very different letter from all...
1.2K 59 11
Y/n L/n, the pureblood related to none other than Draco Malfoy, but they're complete opposites. She meets the famous Harry Potter, becomes a Gryffind...
13.2K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...