♥ 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂'𝓻𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓭 ♥

By violetfox555

A story where a group has to do a mission but is very risky...will they be abe to do it or not? More

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

514 38 25
By violetfox555

"Well hope this'll be good" muttered Jungkook before leaving the cafe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once they left the cafe they decided to rent a car first so they have privacy. They went to the closest car rental there.

"So who has a licence?" asked Jungkook.

"I do" said both lisa and Jisoo at the same time.

"Well i didnt expect that." said Jungkook.

"And why is that?" asked Jisoo slightly offened.

"Because you both walk to office." said Jungkook entering the store earing a groan from both the girls.

"Anyways which one?" asked Jungkook.

"Hmm how about that one?" asked Jisoo pointing at a dark blue sedan.

"Nah that one" said Lisa pointing at a white Luxury. Then it started, Lisa and Jisoo were pointing at every single car there.

"Sorry guys but you took too long, i already picked a bad boy out." said Jungkook smirking at them.

"And what is this "bad boy"?" asked Jisoo.

"Its this" said Jungkook showing a big black pickup.

"um i really dont know what to think" said Lisa.

"Me too" replied Jisoo.

"Ok seems like your fine with it so we'll take this." said Jungkook as he walked towards the person who worked there.

Soon they got their car and started driving away. Jungkook was behind the wheel and was in charge of songs as well. Jisoo and Lisa was in the back seat having nothing to do. Just then Lisa got a call.

"Hello?" said Lisa as she picked it up.

"What?!" she said again.

"Is she ok?" asked Lisa again starting to look worried.

"Oh ok" said Lisa and the call ended. Jisoo looked at her as tears grew in her eyes.

"Whats wrong Lisa?" asked Jisoo.

"Rose........Rose.........Shes...been shot." said Lisa as tears streamed down her face.

"What?" asked Jisoo shocked.

"Where is she now?" asked Jungkook lowering the songs volume.

"Hospital." replied Lisa.

"What about Jimin?" asked Jisoo slowly starting to get worried about him.

"Uh hes the one who called me, he said she got shot but luckily he rushed her to the hospital." said Lisa looking down.

"Oh" replied Jisoo as she leaned back in her seat.

"What are they gonna do now?" asked Jisoo.

"They took half the group down, Just 2 left but they just managed to shoot Rose" replied Lisa wiping her tears.

"I hope Rose will be fine" said Jisoo playing with her fingers.

"She will trust me" said Jungkook giving a reasuring smile but there was something behind that smile that Jisoo could not exactly put a finger on.

The ride was quiet for the next couple of minutes until Jungkook broke it.

"Well thats gives us a hint we better be ready with everything we need." said Jungkook as both the girls nodded.

...

After what felt like forever they arrived, they arrived to a city that wasn't as busy as the other ones, more remote than the other ones. The area was open only a few buildings here and there. They saw a building that was a wodden house which looked more like an office than the other buildings.

"So what now exactly?" asked Jisoo.

"So 3 of the people are working in that office blending in as normal workers there, we need to figure out which ones are bad and get them out." said Lisa loading the guns.

"Hm yeah but from what we've heard things might get a little out of hand so get equipped." said Jungkook as he put the guns Lisa gave him in his gun holders.

"ok lets do this" said Jisoo as all of them were ready for this.

"wait were not done yet, we need to dress up as business mens here for a meeting." said Lisa handing them clothes.

"But how are they gonna let us in?" asked Jungkook.

"Lilly already told the receptionist that some of her business partners well be ariving here" said Lisa.

"And these are our fake ID cards" said Lisa handing it to them.

"Uh im Park soojin" said Jisoo.

"Im Lee Jisoo" said Lisa and giggled.

"and im the hottest Jung Eunjae." said Jungkook.

"Whatever lets get changed" said Jisoo and so they did.

Lisa's look : Lee Jisoo

Jisoo's look : Park Soojin 

Jungkook's look : Jung Eunjae

"Ok lets go " said Jungkook.

All of them walked into the office only to be greated by dead bodies everywhere.

"Shit were late" said Lisa talking her gun out aiming out in the distance.

"lets go up" Jisoo suggested.

"ok lead the way" said Lisa. All of them walked up the stairs waith theirs guns ready to fire. They entered a room only to see 2 of the bodies of the madeyevince  members dead.

"wait what happened here?" asked Lisa confused.

"there were 3 right? guess one of them shot the others and ran away." said Jungkook.

"i dont think that would have happened, i guess they were shot by someone who worked here." said Jisoo as she kneeled down to check if the body was actually dead or not. Just as she was about to check his pulse, the man woke up and grabbed her. 

"Ah what the-" said Jisoo as she was being held back. Just then the 3rd member barged in from the door and shut it.

"Its was a trap!" yelled Lisa.

"Well duh" said Jisoo trying to hit the man with her guns butt. Earning a glare from Lisa.

"Oh hello-" before the man who barged in from the door could say anything else there was a BANG! and his body was on the floor lifeless. Then another BANG! and the guy who was just getting up was dead. Now the only one alive was the one holding Jisoo.

"One more move and i'll kill her" said the mad holding Jisoo tighter. BANG! the last one was dead.

"Woah Jungkook i didnt know you were that good at aiming." exclaimed Lisa.

"Yep i didnt either, if you had missed i would have been sleeping lifelessly on the floor." said Jisoo.

"I only shoot when im disturbed" said Jungkook very seriously. Then he walked out the room without another word.

"Woah whats gotten into him" said Jisoo.

"No idea" replied Lisa.

Lisa and Jisoo followed Jungkook out of the office. 

"Well that was fairly easy" said Lisa.

"Too easy" said Jisoo not pleased with how suspicious this was getting.

"Listen, that was clearly a trap, meaning the real members already killed everyone, took the money or whatever they needed and ran away." said Jungkook unlocking the car.

"Wait so we just killed random people?" asked Jisoo.

"Not exactly, their more of the sidekicks if you know what i mean" said Jungkook. Just then Jungkook got a call.

"Hello?" said Jungkook.

"What?" he said again. 

"Did you guys hear about Rose?" asked Jungkook which made both the girls even more curious.

"Shit." said Jungkook. Slowly looking at Jisoo.

"Um but isnt that dangerous?" asked Jungkook leaving both the girls confused.

"Ok ok see you soon" said Jungkook and ended the call.

"What happened?" asked Lisa.

"Your not gonna like any of this" said Jungkook.

"What?" asked Jisoo.

"Well i got a call from Taehyung saying that Rose and Jimin hyung completed their mission because the rest of the men came to the hospital to poison Rose. Jimin hyung figured that out and stopped them, they were jailed but unfourtunetly Rose got poisoned and she still in the hospital with Jimin disagreeing to leave her alone. On the other hand when Jennie finally recovered from her panic attacks she got kidnapped. They really have no signs of where Jennie might be. They have found some clues but its not good enough to know where she is. Rm hyung...well Rm hyung was hit in the head with bowling ball. Taehung said the doctors told him that if Rm hyung doesn't wake up in the coming 3 days its safe to say he has gone into a coma. I know its a whole freaking mess." said Jungkook, by the end of that Jisoo herself was starting to have a panic attack. Lisa was dumbfounded but stayed silent.

"di-d yo-u s-s say- J-ennie- w-as Ki-dna-pped?" asked Jisoo barely being able to form words. She wasn't crying or anything just having a hard time forming words or breathing.

"Ok first follow my breathing" said Jungkook walking towards Jisoo.

"In out, in out" said Jungkook holding Jisoos hands that were shaking like crazy.

"What do we do now?" asked Lisa rubbing her hands.

"Well, we have to fly to India to help them find Jennie, Taehyung will be with Rm in the hospital while Jin will come here to keep things safe, Taehyung told me to leave Jisoo with Jin and me and you to go to India to find Jennie. But that decision is not fine with me, So i changed it a little. Instead of leaving Jisoo here were taking her. " said Jungkook looking at Jisoo.

"cause shes a baby and can't care for herself" he added smirking.

"Hey thats not true, you know what lets go kick the asses of the guys who kidnapped jennie!" yelled Jisoo throwing Jungkooks hand that were holding hers making them pop.

"Ouch shit that hurts" said Jungkook holding his arms. The statement making the girls Laugh.

 .....

Soon they found themselves in the airport ready to fly again. 

"Goodbye stupid motel" said Jungkook as he entered the plane.

"Who knows we might be living in a motel there" teased Lisa.

"Oh no" said Jungkook as the plane took off.

It was some long hours until the plane landed in India, Indira Gandhi International Airport to be specific. They got off to find Jhope there waiting for them. As soon as Jisoo saw him smiling and waving at them she ran to him and hugged him tight. 

"I missed you" said Jisoo as she hugged him tight.

"I did to" replied Jhope.

"Oh boy you stink" said Jhope making Jisoo pout while the others laughed.

Jhope took them to a hotel they were staying in, it was a very nice one, with spacy rooms and a big swimming pool and everything.

"How come they get to stay in such a nice place while we had to stay in a motel" complained Jungkook.

"You guys had to stay in a motel?" asked Jhope confused.

"Uh huh, its cause some people were following us" said Jisoo.

"Oh" replied Jhope as he slid the keycard of the room to open the door.

"Guess whos here suga" said Jhope. As soon as Jisoo entered she was engulfed in a big hug.

"I missed you so much" said Suga squeezing her super tight.

"Hey i didnt know you had this side in you" said Jisoo which made him stop hugging her immedietly.

" What are you talking about..Oh hi Jisoo" acted suga and casually walked away making everyone laugh.

"You guys can go take a shower, till then me and suga will...you...know look through..CCTVs to see if we can..find.......anything...regarding......Jennnie" said Jhope his voice shrinking till the end. Suddenly the atmosphere inside the room changed into a serious one and all of them started doing what they had to without opening their mouths once.

That night Jisoo dreamt of the time when Jennie and Jisoo were still traning. : 

"Unnie you know i can fight for myself right?." asked the 15 year old girl.

"Ofcourse i do Jennie, Jus-"before the elder could finish Jennie cut her off.

"I know Its my Panic disorder" said Jennie.

"Yeah, but i still believe you will overcome it and wont have it when your in danger" said Jisoo trying to cheer the younger.

"I know i belive in myself, If anything ever happens to me i want you to remember this" said Jennie holding someting.

"What is it?" asked Jisoo.

"Its a promise ring, see i have one as well in my ring its carved 𝕵𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖔 and this one has 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖊 which is yours now." said Jennie.

"Cool" said Jisoo looking at her hands with the ring on it. 

"And you can never take it off, you understand?" said Jennie strictly which to Jisoo sounded cute.

"Yes ma'am" said Jisoo. Which to both the girls giggled.

She quickly woke up after that. It was still dark and quiet. She turned her night lamp on and looked at the ring Jennie had given her.

"I would never take it off Jennie" said Jisoo to herself . She didnt want to go back to sleep again thinking more dreams about Jennie might come and she didnt want to see them.  She walked to the small balcony only to see a hodded person sitting there sniffiling.

"Whos there" said Jisoo sternly which made the person look back towards her.

"Oh Jisoo hi" said Jungkook quikily rubbing his tears away.

"Hey what wrong?" asked Jisoo after she realized he was crying.

"Ah nothing" said Jungkook standing up.

"You know i saw you cry right" said Jisoo looking at him with amusment.

"Oh no that was just a bug, yeah um a bug in my eye." said Jungkook.

"Uh huh sure" said Jisoo taking a seat next to the one he was sitting on earlier.

"Sit down" she said to which he obyed.

"Now tell me why you were crying?" asked Jisoo.

"uh i already- before he could complete she spoke.

"Blah blah enough with the excuses" said Jisoo. It was silent for a while until Jungkook spoke.

"Well.....i guess i a trust you with this." said Jungkook to which Jisoo was even more curious to hear it now. 

"As you know Rose is our next department employee, or a friend maybe even a good friend to some but to me shes someone special." said Jungkook which made Jisoo feel weird. 

" So you mean like you like her, or have a crush on her?" asked Jisoo in an annoyed way. Not knowing the reason why.

"Ewwww no thats gross i mean who would have on crush on their own sister." said Jungkook looking at Jisoo which made her gasp.

"Wait a minute Rose's your sister?" asked Jisoo.

"Yep...my twin actually." said Jungkook.

"O-M-G" said Jisoo.

"I didnt know you had a twin let alone Rose" said Jisoo.

"I know actually no one knows..your the only one" said Jungkook.

"What not even your family?" asked Jisoo.

"Well ofcourse they would know but i was talking abut friends and all" said Jungkook.

"Really im the first one?" asked Jisoo.

"Yep" replied Jungkook.

"So it must be hard knowing your sister was shot and poisioned huh?" asked Jisoo softly.

"Yeah....no matter how hard i try to stop myself i end up crying anyways." said Jungkook as he looked far in the distance.

"But its ok cause i trust Jimin hyung." said Jungkook.

"I do to" said Jisoo.

"Huh?" asked Jungkook.

"What?" asked Jisoo back.

"Nothing" said Jungkook. There was a silence again until Jungkook broke it.

"Can i get a hug?" he asked to which Jisoo chuckled.

"sure" said Jisoo as she hugged him.

_______________________________________

Thankyou for the support so far. Its really nice to know you guys are enjoying! Make sure to leave as many comments as you can! <3

________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1K 47
(NEEDS EDITING) Twins tragically born as kangs. From a very early age they faced trials and tribulations from a young age. Their journey takes an une...
253K 11.9K 69
"Girls are like bullets to me. I go through so many a day, and they all do as I say." Lee Seoyeon is arguably the most spoilt girl in Korea, deriving...
137K 3.3K 86
disclaimer: hello, if you don't ship or like any of the two groups in this book, i refrain you from reading this as i don't to gain any hate. thank y...
640 3 32
WARNING* This story has strong content. Including, sexuality and strong language. If you are sensitive to any of this please read at your own risk. ...