My love- Vinnie hacker

By poppy_jtm

๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ...๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ one night ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ... More

๐“…ทintro๐“…ท
Chapter 1: new member๐“†‰๏ฟผ
chapter 2: the kissโฅ
Chapter 3: The partyโœˆ๏ธŽ
Chapter 4: The fair ๐“€ก
Chapter 5: i wish i were heatherโ˜น๏ธŽ
Chapter 6: its okayโฆ
Chapter 7: takenโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
chapter 8: another new member...โœ”๏ธŽ๏ฟผ
Chapter 9: quinton...โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
Chapter 10: party/big mistake๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Chapter 11: he moved on?!
Chapter 12: fake dating ๐Ÿ˜ผ
Chapter 13: crash๐Ÿ’”
Chapter 14: goodbye
chapter 15: gone
Chapter 17: explaining๐Ÿ˜๏ฟผ๏ฟผ
Chapter 18: vinnie and devy..
Chapter 19: sleepover๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 20: Troy
Chapter 21: Doctors
chapter 22: A trip to seattle
Chapter 23: vinnies family
chapter 24: Gender reveal
Chapter 25: Avery
Chapter 26: over
Chapter 27: thats nots hers!
Chapter 28: Bath time
Chapter 30: The End

Chapter 16: how could you?

5.7K 61 58
By poppy_jtm

^^(this picture remind me of "I've never seen 2 pretty best friends. Always one of them gotta be ugly" HAHAHAHAH)

Y/N POV: COUPLE DAYS LATER:

I was laying down in bed when devy burst there my door crying. "oh my gosh what happened?" I say quickly getting up from bed and hugging her. "j-Jaden he sai-d he likes someone else..named m-mads" she said in between sobs.

"aww baby" I say hugging her tighter. We laid down on my bed. "how about we watch movies all night and eat candy" i say smiling trying to cheer her up. "okay" she says forcing a smile.

2 MOVIES LATER:

Devy was asleep. It was currently 8:40 pm. I haven't seen vinnie or texted vinnie all day. I slowly got up and walked to vinnies room. I don't see him in his room. So I walked up to his bathroom door which was closed and the lights where on.

I hear the shower on and tik tok music from a phone.  He must be making a tik tok. I laid down on the bed and waited for him.

COUPLE MINUTES LATER:

I was scrolling threw recent tik toks till I came across these recent tik toks 5 minutes ago from vinnie:

(pretend the dates said 5 minutes ago)

I laugh to myself. Then the bathroom door opens and vinnie walks out with his towel around his waist looking at his phone. "hey" i say. " SHI- you scared the living out of me" he says. I start to laugh. "Jaden doesn't like devy anymore so, she came to my room crying. Then I cheered her up by trying to watch some movies with her for 2 hours. Now she's asleep on my bed and I missed you and wanna cuddleee"

"alright alright" he says. He starts to get some underwear and shorts in his closet. He starts to change while I'm on my phone. "bro hurry up" I say.

he's slowly turns around to face me. "bro?" he says

Then I realized what I said. He turned the LED lights to red...

NEXT DAY:

I get up from vinnies bed and put some clothes on and walk to my room. I see that devy isn't in here.

It's 10:30 am. I hop in my shower.

After I took a shower I put some clothes on and put my hair into a messy bun:

I put my blue light glasses on and walk downstairs with my phone in my hand. I go to the kitchen and grave some cereal and juice.

I just finished eating and I haven't seen devy or vinnie today so far..

I shook it off and hoped in my car. "where should I go today?"

"Ima call Avani"

I decided to go to avanis house and hang out with her today.

3 HOURS LATER:

It was 4 pm and I'm still with Avani we were in her room chilling. "ugh vinnie isn't answering any of my text all day, and I haven't heard of devy all day ether." I speak up.

"that's weird.." she says. "let's drive down to your house and see what's going onnn" she says. I nod and we go into the car and start driving.

Once we got here we both got off and greeted Maria inside. None of the boys where here. "let's go to vinnies room" Avani whispers. "ok, slowly" I say. We quietly walk to vinnies room. The door was close. We both put our ear do the door.

"look vinnie, I really like you. I liked you for so so long and I didn't know how to tell you because you are dating my best friend. Please don't tell her. I also had a great time today. Thanks for taking me to the mall!" we hear a female voice say. It sounded like devy. "uh, look devy. You're really pretty but I don't like you. I'm sorry. I only took you to the mall to cheer you up from your break up"

Avani looked at me with wide eyes. "she posted a tik tok saying how she likes someone with tattoos but it wasn't Jaden" Avani whispers in my ear.

I burst threw the door with Avani behind me. "wow. After all I have done for you devyn. You go behind my back and try and get with my boyfriend. after all I have been threw you go and make it worse. You're fake. Fake friend you are." I say to her face. "well you can't control my feelings!" She says raising her voice standing up from vinnies bed next to him. He had a worried look on his face.

"you're right!! I can't control your stupid feelings for my boyfriend devy I really can't. But you can control them. Imagine. Just imagine being best friends with someone that's been there for you when you needed it but then goes behind your back and tries to hook up with your boyfriend?? That's just BS right there." I say.

Vinnie stands up. "okay enough"

"yeah what he said" Devy said. Avani rolled her eyes. "just leave, you aren't a better friend" Avani says. "and who's talking do you?" Devy says. "no one, but I'm not gonna let you do these things to y/n she deserves better" Avani says. Devy rolls her eyes and leaves the room.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what- "

I cut vinnie off my kissing him. "you did nothing wrong baby" I say smiling. He smiles back. "And hello Avani" he says. Avani waves. "I'll see you guys later. I'm gonna go to Anthony's room" she says. We nod and she walks away.

"guess I'm dropping Devy. I told her secrets that I never told anyone..she better not expose those- " I get interrupted by notification from insta on my phone. I open it up and this is what it was.

Instagram:

@tiktokroom: devy just now said to her live room, this is the current news of the sway gaming house. @y/n/y/l/n @vinniehacker @avanii @devyyyy @anthonyreeves

Comments:

Fan: man I thought vinnie and y/n where gonna last. I guess anthony and y/n are cute together..

@vinniehacker: y'all this isn't true-

@Brycehall: ....

@avani: guys this isn't true

@y/n/y/l/n: I'm gonna go live and talk abt this..join up

@athonyreeves: take this down wtf

A/N: thanks for 247 reads LOVE y'all!!! Sorry for the bad editing HAHAH ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 5.1K 36
"ษขแดแดแด… แด›ส€ส ส™แด€ส™ส" #1 in jadenhossler 28/6/2020 #1 in payton 4/7/2020
17.5K 311 25
wะฝere ั‚ะฝe devฮนl า“ฮฑllั• า“or ั‚ะฝe ษขษชส€สŸ แด›สœแด€แด› แดกแด€ษดแด›s แด›แด ส™แด‡แด€แด› สœษชแด แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ ษขแดœษชแด›แด€ส€ ๐˜–๐˜ค๐˜น๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜. ๐˜‹๐˜– ๐˜•๏ฟฝ...
379K 3.5K 35
You already know... ;)
1.1K 38 42
I hope you enjoy...โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ