Adopted by Sherlock

By BatesLock_MotelWho

i realised i couldn't find a single story where Sherlock adopts Peter Parker so i'm doing it ๐Ÿ‘. Peter is sti... More

Chapter 1: Moving
Chapter 2: Music to my ears
Chapter 3: In Trouble
Chapter 4: Adoption
Chapter 5: A nice cuppa
Chapter 6: New Room.

Chapter 7:

236 12 8
By BatesLock_MotelWho

Sherlock pov

He listened as he heard the movement from Peter's room abruptly stop and was replaced with his voice.

Sherlock furrowed his brows and turned to look at John who looked just as confused as himself. He stood from the sofa and walked to Peter's room to see, not only, that his room had been completely transformed but that he was also talking to thin air.

"Who are you talking to?" He asked making the young boy jump . "N-no one?.." lie. Peter gave a nervous chuckle feeding into Sherlocks beliefs that is was indeed a lie. He let it slide.

"So, I see you've made yourself at home."
He said stepping into the room and looking around.
"I guess... But since I've finished re-decorating, what should I
do?" Peter asked quietly.

"Anything you like" He replied, "why should I care." He said leaving the room, slamming the door behind him. From behind the door he heard Peter sigh.

Sherlock went back into the dining room and went to sit down.
"Oh no you dont, Lestrade just called, he's got us a case." John said sternly. Sherlock practically jumped to put on his coat and was about to leave when John held his shoulder.

"PETER!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry it's so short today, I'm just not feeling very motivational this week, I've already cried twice in two days at literally nothing so...🤦🤷         I hope you all have a good week though xxx

                                                     🌺🌸✨🌸🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 21.6K 26
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
639K 29.1K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’‘๐’–๐’”๐’‰๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’‘๐’–๐’๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž ๐’•๐’๐’ˆ...
56.2K 1.3K 33
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ . . . ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ha...
365K 12.8K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...