The Beginning

By wizardsofmysticfalls

Ariel Donovan is a normal girl, or she was until she was roped into the supernatural after finding out that h... More

CAST
Pilot - 1
Pilot - 2
Night Of The Comet - 1
Night Of The Comet - 2
Night Of The Comet - 3
Friday Night Bites - 2
Friday Night Bites - 3
Friday Night Bites - 4
Family Ties - 1
Family Ties - 2
Your Undead To Me - 1
Your Undead To Me - 2
Lost Girls - 1
Lost Girls - 2
Haunted - 1
Haunted - 2
Haunted - 3
162 Candles - 1
162 Candles - 2
162 Candles - 3
History Repeating - 1
History Repeating - 2
History Repeating - 3
The Turning Point - 1
The Turning Point - 2
Bloodlines - 1
Bloodlines - 2
Bloodlines - 3
Unpleasentville - 1
Unpleasentville - 2
Children Of The Damned - 1
Children Of The Damned - 2
Fool Me Once - 1
Fool Me Once - 2
Fool Me Once - 3
A Few Good Men - 1
A Few Good Men - 2
A Few Good Men - 3
There Goes The Neighborhood - 1
There Goes The Neighboorhood - 2
Let The Right One In - 1
Let The Right One In - 2
Let The Right One In - 3
Under Control - 1
Miss Mystic Falls - 1
Miss Mystic Falls - 2
Miss Mystic Falls - 3
Isobel - 1
Isobel - 2
Isobel - 3
Founders Day - 1
Founders Day - 2
A/N
Short A/N
WOLVES MOON IS OUT
THE RETURN IS OUT
Very short A/N

Friday Night Bites - 1

943 25 0
By wizardsofmysticfalls

I dart up the second I come to. I gasping awake as I look at my surroundings.

I'm in a room, huge, kind of vintage like. Oh my god, I'm at the boarding house, I realize.   The door opened and Damon walked in.

My breath hitches and I quickly jump off the bed. "Stay a way from me!" I yelled backing away with every step he took. He only smirks, a sinister smirk.

He's enjoying this.

The door bursts open and both Stefan and Zach appear. "Damon let her go!" Zach demands. I turn to him, my eyes wide and scared.

"You know I can't do that Zach. She knows. Well a part of it anyway" Damon turns his eyes on me and grabs my chin in his hands.

I grab his wrist and try to pry him off me but his hand is like stone, no matter how much I pull he won't let go.

"Come on. You know what I'm talking about. What attacked Vicki?" I swallow the lump of fear in my throat before responding.

"An animal" I say, my voice quivering. Damon drops my chin and takes a few steps back, shaking his head and making a 'tsk' sound with his tongue.

"No. What did she say attacked her that night?" I thought about it for a second, remembering how when Vicki woke up she muttered the word vampire. 

But that's impossible, Right?

"Vampire"

"Ding ding ding" He said, a twist smile forming on his face. "Vicky was drunk. She was stone. She wasn't thinking straight" I said, rambling.

What the hell is his game?! Damon simply shook his head. "Oh I promise you there real" He said turning to look at me, his eyes turned red and veins popped out like on the roof. He opened his mouth to revel to large fangs.

I screamed as he grabbed me. He turned me around and held me right in front of him, keeping me pined against him. I stared at both Stefan and Zach.

I kept myself as composed as I possible could, not wanting to break down right here in front of them. 

Damon grabs my arm and lifts it up making me shiver, I close my eyes and try not to cry.

"Damon!" Stefan warns, his eyes never leaving Damon's. Damon doesn't respond, instead he brings my arm up to him and bites my wrist.

I scream when I feel his teeth sink in and the blood run.

When he drops my arm and lets me go, I stumble forward. Zach grabs me and pulls me up and away from Damon.

I cradle my arm against my chest if only to stop the bleeding and look up at Damon in horror.

Oh my god! This is crazy! He's...he's a WHAT!

Damon grins and wipes his mouth clean of my blood. Stefan growls and moves away from me and Zach and towards Damon.

"Get out of here" He says, more like demands. Damon shrugs.

"Might as well. I have plans anyway" He says, before speeding away.

Speeding? How did he?

Zach grabs my arm and pulls me out of the room and to the living room. He sits me down and inspects my bleeding wrist.

"First Aid Kit!" He yells at Stefan. I expect him to take a while but he throws the kit at the couch in second.

Zach grabs it and stars dabbing cotton at the wound. I turn my head to the side to see Stefan leaning against the far wall. He has his arms crossed and is staring down.

His eyes are the Same red that Damon's where and his veins are popped.

The burning sensation on my wrist is what makes me hiss and turn back to Zach, who is now wrapping my arm in bandages.

"What are they?" I ask, I whisper not wanting Stefan to hear. Not like he can from where he's standing but he hears nonetheless.

Zach doesn't respond right away. Instead he picks up the blood soaked Cotton and throws them away in a trash can, placing books on top of it to block the sent.

"What is going on!" I demand, looking at Zach. He looks at my shirt which is stained with my blood.

"Stefan" He calls out, stefan goes and come back with a shirt. Zach grabs it and picks me up, leading me down the hallway into a bathroom.

"Zach what are they?" I ask again. He sighs and looks me in the eye. "I will explain everything. Right now just change, please" I do what he says.

He steps out and leaves me to change into the shirt Stefan got me. It's his. That much I can tell, it's to big on me.

When I step back into the living room, Stefan has calmed down. His eyes are back to his regular color and he looks composed.

Zach motions for me to sit and I do, staring at Stefan in the process. I cross my arms and lean back in the couch.

"Someone care to explain?" Stefan takes the seat next to me and I flinch. "Damon and I are vampires" I scoff.

"Yeah, That much I can tell" I say and lift my wrist up to prove my point. He asked questions early tonight and now it's my turn.

"How are you vampires?" He sighs

"We were killed with vampire blood in our system. We might look like we're 17 and 25 but we're much older"

"How older?"

"More then a 100 years old" I draw my breath. Wow. He was old. But he looked so young. 

"What was Damon trying to do to me? To Vicki?" I ask, his name in my mouth sounds weird so I drew his name out quickly.

"He was trying to compel you. He did it to Vicky. Think of it as hypnotic powers"

"But they didn't work on me" I turn to look at Zach before back at Stefan. "Why?" He shrugs and leans back, crossing his arms.

"Best guess you have vervain in your system"

"Vervain?" I ask, furrowing my brows in confusion. "What is that?"

"It's an herb, usually in tea. The locals put that in the peoples stuff sometimes" "I don't even like tea. I haven't had tea all day" This time he frowns.

He breaks my gaze and looks down at my locket. My hand instinctively reaches for it. Tracing the pattern.

"What?" Stefan angels his chin to my locket and looks at Zach. "You put vervain in there. Didn't you? Clever" I look at Zach in confusion.

"What's he talking about?" I ask. Zach sighs and crosses his arm, leaning forward on his toes.

"Remember when you came to me? Asking to fix the locket?" I nod recalling the memory. It was a couple of weeks after my mom died.

She was wearing the locket the night she died. It broke. The chain snapped and I had asked Kelly to take me to Zach's so he could fix it.

When she didn't take me, I walked all the way to the boarding house. Asked Zach to fix it and he did. I've had it ever since

"Well when I fixed it. I put vervain in there. Behind the photo of your mother. To protect you" He adds on.

"Protect me from what?" When he looks away, unable to hold my gaze, something clicks inside.

No...your not not serious.

"Are you..trying to say that a..vampire? Killed my mom?" I ask, tears threatening to come lose if he says yes.

His silence is the answer, "But the..the cops. They said it was an animal attack" I said, my voice thick with tears. Zach shook his head.

"You not remembering. That was the biggest clue. The vampire made you forget"

"Why didn't it just kill me?" I turn to Stefan. "Your a vampire. Can't you make me remember?" He shakes his head.

"It doesn't work that way" I stand up and rake a hand through my hair, processing everything I just learned. I turn to Zach.

"I need to go home" He nods and before he can lead me outside, Stefan picked me up and in a flash, sets me down in front of my house.

I stumble and raise a hand to my mouth to stop the bile. "You okay?" Stefan asked. I nod.

"Yeah. I'm fine" I said, even I didn't believe that.  Stefan sighed and put his hands in his back pocket.

"Listen. I need to know if you'll keep this a secret. About me and Damon" I scrunch my nose.

"I will. Listen Stefan. You seem like a nice, vampire" 

I can not believe I just said that.

"but tell Damon to stay away from Vicky. And stay away from my friends"

He nods and seeing that this is where the conversation ends, leaves. I groan once I'm alone and go inside the house.

It's dark and no one is here. I want to call Matt and ask him about Vicky but the sleep is killing me so instead I go to my room. I throw Stefan's shirt off and toss it in a corner. I'll return it when I see him.

I change into Pajamas and the second my head lands on the pillow I'm out cold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 15.2K 102
Aliza Miranda Gilbert. She's the middle child. Her life changes when her father, the only who person didn't treat her differently, dies. Aliza not o...
46.1K 1K 30
in which they learn how to love again THANKSSS FOR 19k!!!!!! TVD- Seasons 3/4 TO- Season 1 #1 Damon #1 TVDU #1 thevampirediares #1 Lorena #1 TVD #1...
238K 7.1K 20
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES 'You dagger Elijah, then Rebekah, and you undagger the man that used to beat his child senseless so that he can finally kil...
609K 15.1K 84
Mystic Falls has always been the same. Nothing happens here. Everyone knows each others business if you like it or not. It wasn't until I discovered...