Mafiatale Frans ~Life against...

By kittybutterfly15

just so you know I am new at this thing of writing so it's not going to be great nor bad(? I'll try my best... More

Chapter one- Just perfect
Chapter 2 - Crap
Crap-part 2
Let's get started [4]
Why are you so scary?[5]
Awful memories [6]
Slow Pain [7]
intensity itself [8]
Undusted Desert
Red Fuel
Just blow
Fuck off
Your the death of me
Tripping with water
Lucky delivery [15]
Further Dealings
High Expectations
High hopes
Evergrowing Business
Worth looking for [20]
Its nice ain't it?
What to do?
You're missing out

Interrogation [3]

128 3 1
By kittybutterfly15

Tuesday, that was the day Frisk read in the newpaper, it was just tuesday, the week is just starting so why tHE FUCK IS IT GETTING COMPLICATED 

" Go easy on her undyne " the voice  pointed "Yanno what she can do" 

"oh I know alright" She smiled glancing at frisk, Frisk glared at the fish lady confident in return, making sure she wasn't such an easy target, trying to lie at herself that she would get out of here in peace. 

"How's it going petals?" the voice got closer to the light showing it's true form; a skeleton.

Frisk muttered under her breath, noticing more silhouettes with her, with all their shapes and sizes, they were all monsters and they had all came to see her, the show of this room.

"what's wrong? cat ate your tongue?" the skeleton chuckled 

"I-- I-- Wha--" Frisk muttered, she had so many questions with such little information, why was she here? what did she do? who are they? what do they want? 

The skeleton turned off the light flashing her face, turning on the ones from the room clearly showing how out numbered frisk was, whichever reason he did so, to intimidate her, he gladly made it.

"It's sad you couldn't recognize me doll" the skeleton smirked showing slightly his blue hue  snapping that memory from last night, "YOU!" frisk struggled to get him only receiving another slap from Undyne. 

Damn did that hurt . . . 

"Don't you dare puny human!" she growled, frisk didn't dare to look due the red of her face was now turning green, the slaps were painful enough to straighten anybody. The skeleton seemed amused by frisk's behavior somehow he had planned it all along. 

"Tell us the reason Sans of why you requested our presence" the most biggest monster spoke, by a looks of it the boss of the place, looking pretty scary with those enormous horns and serious look. 

"you guys didn't notice?" The skeleton turned, receiving confused looks, Sans turned the light off once again, being the center of attention Frisk, with red glowing eyes.

Frisk was now surrounded by dozen pairs of eyes, unsure how to react. 

"she has DT everyone, one of the few gifted here" Sans exposed " you guys know what that means" 

Frisk looked around the room seeing a lot of figures move and murmur around, the fish lady seem to quiet the room with a shout, she glared at the monsters who kept chatting, quieting them to the core with those yellow with black pupils that became so sharp with the contact. 

frisk looked at them amused, they all seem to be afraid of the talking piranha, she laughed a bit inside till again the attention laid on her, nervous she looked at the fish lady seeing the most silent threat directly on her.

"so what? girl with bloody eyes isn't gonna make any change Sans" Undyne dared to say, everyone seem to agree with the queen, so what about it? it didn't work the last time why would it now?

"oh please" Sans sockets rolled, he knew Undyne would be against it really, she never was a  big fan of humans, but this isn't the time to be sentimental. 

"Asgore do you remember the time where the ilegal trades were-" he stopped, glancing at frisk he thought better, standing a bit more tall he spoke composed "we've had good advances in the past year right?"

Asgore slowly nodded knowing what he meant, Sans continued "Haven't we made several powerful comrades in that year?" Asgore firmly nodded, Sans couldn't hold it no longer he raised his voice "Humans were warming to us Asgore!" he basically begged "people wanted to make more contacts, we were making more allies, it was a time where the city could finally breath goddamit!" 

No one murmured, despite their looks of concern, doubt and some anger, they all waited for the Boss to answer.

Oh ho did frisk did not stay quiet, their were times where as a kid people would not tell her things, where adults discussed her future without her consent, as a teen where at parties or at birthdays she would be out of the picture, and right now she felt really out of the picture, she hated it, it was like she was dumb, like if she wasn't capable of handling it. till she snapped "OK what am I doing here can somebody tell me!??" 

No one answered, all the eyes on her they glared with disgust, how dare a human speak to them that way? How dare they interrupt the BOSS of this whole thing?

"I am sick of being treated like an object for your amusment! If you're going to kill me then do it already!" the fish monster was ready to shoot another slap, but the skeleton stepped ahead from behind moving everybody away, taking frisk by the chair, she tried to move but he began drag it out of the room with everybody moving shocked behind. 

He didn't like social meetings, they require to much questions, stupid questions that upset him, he only speaks to the ones that understand him, or that are close relatives to him, he just wanted to wait outside till things cool off, eventually they gossip and babble about the situation while frisk was stuck in the chair with him beside.

Frisk froze a bit with her mind in blank, sure her cheek was burning but she couldn't think of another thing, apparently her snap and shouting behind there didn't made much of a difference. Slowly, the monsters inside started to chatter.

"What's DT?" she asked, of all the ways she could start a conversation she started with the most obvious, the reason of her inside a mafia establishment. "it's a trait" he answered leaning on the wall, "it's unique, special and that shit" he shrugged.

Frisk expected that by his answer she would feel more reasonable, and cooperative towards her captors, but it just confused her more, she's not a monster, she has no money, no important relatives, no skill, no info about any kind, then why would they make a human iniciate contact with monsters? especially her of all people, aren't they independent enough? Monsters can be so complicated sometimes

"so your name is Sans huh?" she asked to break the silence, she had no reason to, but she wanted to get information out of him "yea no shit" he sighed clearly not wanting to talk, fucking hell, I mean frisk understands it sure, but he is just being rude for sure. 

Now because of the silence a tension slowly fallen down between them, it was awkward, yes but also gave her time to study this monster beside her, he didn't seem much of a talker, and took the murder subject like if it was nothing, not judging or anything but it already sounds like a messed up guy, she bet that he would kill her right in the spot if he was ordered to, without any hesitation. His voice already threatening enough to scare any man, his way of doing things seems straight forward not sugarcoating anything at all.

At least they have that in common

 She sighed, she just wanted to get this over with.

A short monster walked out, reptile-like, with yellow scales and big glasses, heading towards them. "S-Sans um, Asgore wants t-to see you" she spoke looking sideways to frisk, crossing glances to quickly look away, "Sh-she also has to come" 

Without a word Sans dragged frisk's chair leaving the most annoying sound behind, the reptile abruptly stopped it  "S-sans! she has to be untied!" with a loud groan the skeleton did so.

Frisk hissed as Sans cut the rope with a knife since it was so tight, leaving red rings around, grunting Frisk rubbed her wrist not daring to touch her face, it hurted a lot but she wanted to hide the pain, not giving these mobsters the satisfaction that they wanted.

With Sans behind she didn't let her guard down, passing beside various monsters she reminded herself that everybody in this room was a dangerous criminal, monsters are dangerous in every single way. She crossed her arms when she got in front of the boss, she didn't want to show any weakness convincing herself she is strong. the boss looked surprised but continued with his position.

"Human we have been discussing about your situation, and we got into a conclusion with most votes at your favor" his smiled became warm "So here's the deal, you will help us with a certain case and we will leave you without charges, no more troubles what so ever, how does that sound?" 

no troubles huh?

////////////////////////////////////////////////

OWUDBHIEWUYVFU

added Image* hopefully more come soon

i just did some changes  againn so chill my dudes

WELP-

byeyeyey~

Continue Reading