Pure? Me? | Chisaki Kai x rea...

By WheezingBloodNotMine

You're minding your own business; tolerating life, simping over anime men, wishing they were real. However, y... More

01 - I was minding my own business, then this bitch shows up
02 - GeT mE tHe FuCk OUt oF... oh, I'm sorry, daddy. I'll be a good girl.
03 - YOU get maimed and YOU get arrested. Please don't kill me?
04 - You can hurt me, but at least fight me too
06 - How does one answer your question without sounding insane?
07 - We'll kill them and throw them in the trash where they belong
08 - You can't stab me with your hair, I'm indestructible, VERY STRONG HUZZAH
09 - Sanity comes AFTER you get your ass handed to you and impress the boss
10 - Once upon a time, you bonked your head on the ceiling and died. The end.
11 - You wouldn't happen to have a choking kink, would you?
12 - I guess it's not considered imprisonment if you're doing hot girl shit
13 - The 3 hours you spent rehearsing in the bathroom mirror paid off?
14 - It's all #gaslight #gatekeep #girlboss until you see a- a- a window!!!

05 - Plans and punches. And someone better shut up that drippy faucet

3.2K 156 214
By WheezingBloodNotMine

Oh lord, you're an idiot.

"A FIGHT TO THE DEATH!"

Yeah, you're an absolute idiot.

"Um... you sure that 'to the death' is a good idea...?" you tried to talk rationally with Rappa, but you could tell that agreeing to fight him was not your smartest moment.

"That's the way it has to be! Y'know, so that we can see who's stronger" he argued as you both walked through the maze to the gym. Or maybe training center? Someone ought to make a map of this place.

"But you're obviously stronger. Wouldn't it be more fun if you train me first? That way, when we fight for real, it'll be a lot more interesting"

"No way I'm gonna wait that long. C'mon, I'm sure you ain't that weak"

"Believe me, I am. I didn't exactly do much physical training when I was... back in my dimension. At least, not any fighting on the level you're used to"

"Rappa"

You both turned behind you, discovering Tengai. Shit, you'd forgotten about him.

"You're not really going to be fighting the girl, are you?" he asked.

"Why not? She's the one who asked"

"Rappa, you can't just do everything you want. Overhaul is going to-"

"Overhaul is going to what?"

More people came to join your lovely tea party. And, this was none other than the Yakuza leader himself. To his side, there was Chrono. Both stopped immediately at the sight of... well...

...you.

"What is she doing here?" Chrono questioned.

"It's nothing. Rappa was being an idiot again. We're just about to send her back to her ro-"

"Nah, I was 'bout to fight her! Said she was bored and that... uh... some other smart people shit" Rappa turned towards you. "What did you say again?"

"I don't care." Overhaul spat. "Take her back to her room immediately"

"Seriously?" your idiotic streak somehow possessed you again, and your mouth started talking on its own. "What's there to lose? I just don't want to lose my mind, being stuck down here without anything to do. If Rappa trains me, he'll stop annoying Tengai. I'm going to say it again; What. Is. There. To. Lose?"

No one said anything for what felt like hours. Then, Overhaul did something weird.

He pushed you against the wall.

His gloved hands only touched you for a brief moment, but had enough force to propel you backwards. Your back met the cemented wall, and he took another step forward. He was getting insanely close to you, his mask almost touching your nose. His actions would suggest that he was mad, but his amber eyes remained eerily calm.

You could feel your chest heaving up and down, and swallowed nervously. Unconsciously, you had started to cut off your own breathing, in hopes of slowing down your rabid heartbeat. Was he going to kill you? No, he wouldn't get closer if he wanted to kill you, he'd grab a gun and shoot you. The fact that his quirk doesn't work on you must bother him. Maybe he closed the distance between you purely out of habit; he needed to do so to kill people. Yes, that's the only rational conclusion. That he wants to kill your smart-talking ass, and accidentally touched you while forgetting that you're immune.

Only, it's a bit hard to imagine that Overhaul tolerated mistakes, much less his own.

"Listen carefully" his voice was low, deep, and contained a certain assertiveness to it, threatening you into submission. "You will do as I say, or else I will dispose of you. Head back to your room this instant"

He took a step back, turned around, and walked away. Just like that. Chrono hastily followed behind him, the same way you followed behind Chrono yesterday. It's funny how life has a way of organizing the hierarchy. 

"Uh..." you hesitated, looking around. "I don't exactly know where my room is. Can one of you take me back?"

"Nah, just forget about Overhole, he's just jokin'. Gym's that way" Rappa waved off your fears.

"Are you serious? Rappa, I can't make him mad, he'll kill me"

"Don't worry 'bout that!" he pumped his fist in the air. "If he gets mad, I'll just fight 'em"

"But, haven't you lost all 5 times you challenged him-..."

"The girl has a point, idiot. Your room is that way" Tengai intervened, thankfully. Bored and alive is better than dead and... not having feelings anymore because your brain is splattered all over the ground.

-

Overhaul was not happy.

When information about Mr. Icaryiu's quirk reached his attention, he was... pleasantly surprised. Development of the quirk-erasing bullets was slow, and he didn't like that. Of course, patience is a virtue, but why wait when you could take fate into your own hands and speed up the process? It took 4 days and 19 sacrificed underlings for them to locate a quirk-free dimension. Once that happened, everything was simple; retrieve subjects, test on them until the perfect procedure to replicate the purified part of their DNA is achieved. 

It was a simple plan.

This (y/n) girl wasn't part of it.

What was she talking about, 'All Might's retirement', 'All for One's arrest?'. Overhaul was not a stupid man; it was clear that the two events are linked; the underground powerhouse taking on the Symbol of Peace. They destroy each other until the superhero society is flipped on its head.

And in need of a new ruler.

Is that what she was trying to say? That his ambition is what causes his demise? She mentioned something about... losing his arms. Overhaul shuddered at the thought; it was absolutely ridiculous. No one could get close to him, never mind dismember him. Yes, that's what all of this is: fiction. None of her crazed ideas were true.

(y/n) had just been a desperate girl, trying to say anything to ensure her release. But, it made too much sense; how could she have known about quirks and his underlings' names? How could she know who All Might is? These are basic things someone from their dimension would know, but she isn't from their dimension, is she?

The young leader of the Shie Hassakai rubbed at his temples. All this worrying isn't good. He needs to be thinking logically, not running on the words of stranger.

Yet, here he is.

"Overhaul, sir!" a knock at the door of his office snapped him back from his thoughts.

"Not now, Chrono, I-"

"This is urgent. Very urgent" Chrono pleaded.

Chrono would never interrupt Overhaul for something trivial, but he always obeys when he tells him to leave. This means that either Chrono needs to be put back in his place, or the news he has is life-threatening.

"... very well. You may enter" he decided.

The door practically slammed open, and Chrono was panting, as if he just ran all the way over here to deliver the 'urgent' news. "You have to take a look at this"

-

Clink. Clink. Clink.

You were so, so insanely bored. What did you expect? You're being kidnapped, for fuck's sake. Different dimension or not, being torn from your daily life to be experimented on is still being torn from your daily life to be experimented on.

The only sound in the room was that goddamned leaky faucet. You thought the sound was welcoming, a disturbance in the sickening silence, but after a few minutes, it got annoying. You tried everything to make it stop, but it didn't want to. You briefly wondered if this was a torture technique they were using to kill your sanity.

Getting up from the bed where you were laying down, you looked in your closet for a shirt, then wrapped it around the head of the faucet. You tied the sleeves into a knot.

"Fuck you, drippy faucet" you grumbled.

"Ahem" someone cleared their throat from behind you. You turned around, and found a tiny blob.

"Hello, Mimic" you tried to conjure a smile. "Isn't Chrono the one who's supposed to be performing the tests?"

"SHUT IT!" he growled. "I don't know why Overhaul hasn't killed your bratty ass yet, but-"

"Are you simply here to vent, then? Cute. What kind of gossip do you have going on in the Yakuza?" you fluttered you lashes in an attempt to provoke him.

And provoke him, you did.

"The fuck?!? I'll kill you, you bratty bitch!!! I-"

"Mimic" another voice gained your attention. You looked over, and saw Chrono. Uh oh. "Miss (l/n), if you'll follow us..."

You nodded and did as you were asked. Rather, you did as you were told. It's only been two days. Two. Motherfucking. Days. It felt like you'd been in the underground facility for years, though. 

You trailed behind the two underlings as they led you, once again, through the maze. You wondered if there was indeed a map of the labyrinth somewhere. I mean, the new recruits must've needed something to make sure they didn't get lost during their first weeks, no?

However, something wasn't similar to last time. You remembered the path to get to the testing room, and this wasn't it. Or maybe it was? No, nothing seemed familiar. Of course it didn't, idiot. you scolded yourself. You got lost on your first day of high school, do you really think that you could memorize this shit after only one day, all the while being in excruciating pain? 

Chrono led you to a door, and pushed it, holding it for you like a gentleman. You mouthed out 'thank you' and continued walking. You heard the door close behind you, meaning you were trapped with whoever was here. 

"Take a seat" Overhaul spoke, and you jumped a little at the sound of his voice. He must've been waiting for you. How did you not notice him sitting there, on the couch?

You nodded, sitting down on the sofa across from him. His intense gaze followed you, making you uncomfortable. "Is there... is there anything I can help you with, Overhaul?"

He said nothing, instead pushing an object towards you with his gloved fingertips. The object slid across the table, and it took you a moment or two to recognize it.

"Explain this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811K 18.5K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
934K 57.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
174K 7.9K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
332K 12.3K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...