requirement | dramione

Autorstwa augustdavidson

he kissed her like his life depended on it. and it did. draco wondered if she knew- wondered if she'd still... Więcej

0.00 : june 30, 1997
0.01
0.02
0.03
0.04
0.05
0.06
0.07
0.08
0.09
0.10*
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20*
0.21
0.22
0.23
0.24
0.25
0.26
0.28
0.29
0.30
0.31
0.32
0.33
0.34
0.35
0.36

0.27*

10.5K 225 255
Autorstwa augustdavidson

They couldn't carry conversation much longer than that. Not after their hands had already found one another and burnt where their skin touched. Hermione's kiss was enough to drive away every doubtful feeling. Every scared thought. Every notion of worry and anger and uncertainty. 

She was a cure to all of his ailments.

He kissed her harder, hands grabbing at clothes against her hips and pulling her closer to him. Hermione's hands, one on his cheek, one against his chest, conducting a fire inside of him. 

He kissed her harder, begging for some kind of restraint. He kissed her with every bit of strength he could muster, pressing his hungry lips on to hers with fever. His large hand moved to the back of her head, holding her against his lips as he tangled his fingers into her brown hair.

Draco's spine pressed into the back of the wooden chair as Hermione pushed herself against his chest. Her hands were against his face, then his neck, and the the back of his head. She was just as desperate as he.He pressed his hands into her lower back, pushing her body against his. She hummed gladly into his mouth. 

Fuck.

He wanted her, right now– needed something to release the tension, the anxiety, to forget the conversation they hadn't finished– the madness that raged outside the door.

His fingertips, colds and long, slid under her shirt. He explored the soft warmth of the skin on her back, gently pressing his fingers into her spine. His thumbs rolled over her ribs, mapping her frame. 

Hermione sucked in a sharp breath when his cold fingertips slipped beneath her bra, grazing against her nipples before squeezing and kneading. She straightened herself, leaning back to give his hands more room to work, aligning their centers so that she was perfectly- perfectly- against him.

He swallowed the desire that was boiling inside of him; his body begging his mind to strip her naked right then. With his hands on her breasts, he studied her fragile face. Her lips were pink and plump from his aggressive kisses. Her cheeks were flushed as if they were covered in red blush and, behind her thick eyelashes, brown eyes were like decadent chocolates.

He pulled against her hard nipple, drawing the bundle between his pointer finger and thumb. Those brown eyes closed as she arched her body into his. A shuttering breath escaped her, but she bit her lip the next second as if she had intended to keep that breath to herself.

Draco smiled, a devilish grin that he knew caught her attention no matter what they were doing. His fingers abandoned her chest, moving the the zipper of her gray sweater. In the next moment, the blonde haired boy had removed each of Hermione's tops, leaving her chest bare and exposed to him.

Her breathing was flustered under his gaze. He knew he was greedy as he explored her. Her body was art and, though he didn't say it, he knew that he could stare at her for hours and still crave more.

Hermione, who had been watching his adoring eyes, placed her hands against his shoulders. She pulled herself closer to him, lowering her body so that her bare breasts were against his chest and her lips were on his.

It was her turn to kiss him now, gently at first. Her kiss was light, wet with their breath, but delicious. As if it were the most natural movement in the world, Hermione's hips began to move to the speed of their kiss.

Hermione felt Draco's lips part as he groaned. She took this as an invitation to push her hips harder against his, circling her body against his. Her lips found his jaw, kissing along the definition of the bone. It felt like the most natural action in the world: grinding her body against his as she gingerly kissed the soft skin beneath his ear, with his hands against her chest and waist.

Draco released a long breath, as if he had been holding his air in.

Suddenly, his fingertips wrapped over her throat, pushing her lips away from his skin. His cold hand coated her neck menacingly, but nothing more.

"Do not tease me, Hermione," Draco's eyes were dark with lust to match the low hum of his serious voice. He was hypnotic. His fingers lightly squeezed against her throat.

"I want you, Draco." She breathed, both of her hands finding a grip on his wrist. She tried to have composure, but her hips continued to rotate against his and her voice was filled with her desire. "Please, Draco. I want you."

His hand left her throat to cover her mouth, clamping against her lips. Hermione's eyes went wide as he shook his head, slowly. If she said that one more time, he would lose the little restraint that he had. Almost every atom in his body wanted to fuck her right then, but all of the parts of him that wanted him to be good told him not to.

"I can't." He finally spoke, releasing her mouth to drag his fingertips over her cheek. "Much as I want to.... It wouldn't be right."

"What?" Hermione tried to catch her breath.

Draco returned her stare, his fingers now lingering against her jaw. He tried to avert his eyes and pretend that there wasn't a painful sting in her confusion.

"Since when have you been concerned with doing what's right?" Hermione scoffed in a puzzled voice, but didn't move from his lap.

Draco returned his gaze to her with narrowed eyes, as if his reasoning wasn't already obvious.

"Gryffindor– I can't take your virginity here...." The kindness didn't come to him as easily as he hoped. Draco's tone faltered from something strong to rather concerned. "In this room filled with thousands of tinkering things, without so much as a bed? It wouldn't be right."

"I don't care–" she pushed her lips into his again. "If I cared I never would have followed you here...." Her breath was warm against the corner of his mouth as she spoke. "You don't get to just do what you want all of the time, Draco. I'm telling you what I want– right now. And I don't believe that you don't also want it." 

She was mean when she was aggressive. Draco loved it. He bit back a devious smirk. 

"Are you going to beg, Hermione?" 

He said her name as if it were a punishment. 

Instead of answering, she tilted her head to the other side. A heap of dark curls fell onto Draco's shoulder as she leant down, pressing her lips into the corner of his neck and jaw.  His hands landed on her hips as if it we instinct, holding her body against his as he pushed his hips upwards. 

He caught himself smirking as she trailed her lips down his neck, whole body tingling under her touch. He couldn't get close enough, even when her bare chest was against his black dress shirt and her hands were pulling his hair. Her hips, oh those hips, were working circles against his lap. She moved so naturally, so effortlessly. He couldn't help but admire her.

He pulled back, just enough so that she gasped. 

"Stand." He ordered, holding his hand out for her to take as she slid away from his lap. He handed her the gray sweater that he had removed, watching her keenly as she slipped her arms back into it. He stood, positioning their fingers so that his cold digits intertwined with her.

"Where are we going?" 

"Not that way." Draco answered, tugging on her hand to turn her in the other direction. He took a step backwards, leading her into the depths of the things that had been hidden in the Room. Her feet moved in sync with his as they walked. When he turned to glance back at her, her thin smile was warm, like summertime and tea and laughter.

When they came to a clearing where the towers of lost things grew into giant piles, as if they had at one time been sorted, Draco released her hand. He pulled his wand from the back of his dress pants, where he had tucked it, and flicked it through the air.

In an instant, a thin mattress accompanied by a knitted gray blanket appeared before them and dusted itself off.

Hermione smiled. "You've gotten quite good at that, haven't you?"

"You underestimate me." Draco turned to her after instructing the blanket to lay itself down atop the mattress.  His voice was low, but there was a slim smile that pulled against his lips as he approached her. His fingers found the zipper of her sweater, lingering there for a moment.

"I would never."

He kissed her then. One soft, slow, agonizing kiss that made Hermione's knees feel wobbly. As he pressed his lips into hers his fingers worked at her zipper, guiding the sweater off of her thin shoulders. Then, he stepped back.

His eyes caressed her topless body, admiring each and every curve. She was so beautiful. He took her hand, pulling her down to the thin bedding, guiding her until she was flat on her back. He tucked one hand beneath her neck, supporting her head, and let his other hand draw circles against her rib cage. He held himself up on his elbow, leaning into her with every breath.

Hermione watched as his eyes closed and his breath seemed to hitch in his throat. Just when she was sure he was about to kiss her, he stopped himself.

"Are you sure?" He asked, his voice hovering over a whisper. He kept his eyes closed, but Hermione watched him as he waited for her response. His skin was still pale, dark circles still obvious beneath his eyes, but his cheeks were a tinge of pink that he had never seen on him. It made him look almost sunburnt– full of life and full of lust.

She ached for him.

The brown haired girl knew that a confirmation in words would not satisfy him. Instead, she draped one hand against his neck, pulling him onto her, and pressing her lips into his with haste. He followed her lead, pressing his body into hers and attacking her lips.

They kissed, first lightly, then more urgently, his tongue snaking in her mouth. Her hips tilted against his, breasts against his chest, her whole body sending a message that was undeniable. She wanted him. He pushed his hips back into hers, instinctively grinding himself against her.

His hand grabbed at her chest, perfectly calloused fingers palming at her. 

She let out a disapproving gasp when his mouth left hers. Then his lips hit her jaw instead. Her ear. Her throat. Her collar bone. The curve of her breast. He took her hard nipple into his mouth. He bit at them with his teeth, just enough to make her breath grow sharp. He licked at her nipple  until her hand reached for his hair.

Draco looked up to her, sharing dangerous eye contact that made the butterflies in Hermione's stomach go mad. A foreign sound escaped her as she tried to catch her breath. Draco smirked, giving her breast one last kiss before moving his hands to the button of her jeans.

He peeled the fabric away from her, guiding it down her legs and tossing them to the side. Her skin was milky and warm. Her underwear, pale blue, rested on her hips. He repositioned himself so that his mouth hovered above her heat, kissing her through the thin fabric.

He couldn't wait any longer.

He pulled the blue panties down her legs and, without haste, pressed his mouth into her cunt. She blushed as small airy moans drifted from her lips while he pushed his tongue against her. His large hand gripped against her pelvis, slowly drifting towards her entrance. She pushed her hips upwards, begging for his touch. His obliged; one finger slipped inside of her pussy, rhythmically following the pace of his tongue. With the other hand, his thumb circled and pressed.

He drove his finger inside of her, setting off a moan that was music to his ears. The sound enough, like a finely tuned instrument, threatened to make Draco come undone. He held in his own desire, slipping another finger inside of her. He pumped his hand in and out, getting lost in the feeling of her flesh around him as she repeated his name.

Her hand raked through his blonde hair, yanking at his fringe. He pulled his fingers away from her, dangerously wet, and placed them both in his mouth. She watched as he sucked his own digits, closing his eyes as he did so.

Hermione sat up to met him, her hands landing on his chest before kissing him. Her fingers fumbled at the buttons of his shirt, opening only the top few so that she could glide her hands against his chest. She felt the firmness of his skin, the deep curve of his collar bone, and the undeniable roughness of the goosebumps that she had given him. Her hands continued to explore as he reached for the zipper of his pants.

All words slipped from her mind as he pushed his dress pants down his thighs. He opened the last of his clothing and took out his hard dick.

She took in the sight of him with a heart that pounded against her chest. Oh, god. Her pussy ached at the temptation of his erection. She ached. 

"It might hurt. You have to tell me." He whispered as he placed one cold hand against her shoulder, guiding her back to the ground. He mounted her, leaving a hand on either side of her head, hovering just inches above her. He let his length rest against her thigh as he leaned down, kissing her pink lips.

"Please, Draco...." She replied, murmuring the words against his lips so quietly, he could have swallowed them whole.

He smiled, his breath against hers as he shifted his weight onto one elbow, using his other hand to align their bodies.

"Good... Fuck." His head dropped into the crook of her neck, sucking at the skin for just a moment. "So wet...."  

Hermione felt his tip spread through her folds, pushing her apart. She shuttered at the feeling. The pure thought of his body pushing into hers was enough to make her eyes screw shut. Fuck.

Then, as if the whole world depended on it, he sunk into her. He moved slowly, but pushed himself as deep as her body would allow, filling her completely.

Hermione cried out– a yelp that was both pain and pleasure. Her small hand grasped at his shoulder beneath his shirt, nails digging in to his pale skin. Her other hand held the fabric of his shirt in a ball, pulling him closer.

He reached down and stroked her cheek, then her hair, eyes open as he inspected her face.

"Oh, Draco." She whispered, mewing in a way that begged him to continue.

After the first thrust he had to hold still, knowing that if he kept moving, if he gave himself up to the exquisite tightness— the heat, he would explode. He had imagined this moment a hundred times, always late at night and in his own bed. Never did his imagination feel this good.

When his heart settled, he pulled his hips back, then pushed into her again. His cock filled her completely. He was long, so large that she was sure he wouldn't fit. Her nails scraped at his shoulder, urging him on. He pushed again, sinking into an easy, calm rhythm that her virgin pussy could hardly accommodate.

Any pain she had faded into oblivion, replaced by the endless pleasure of him pressing inside of her. His body on top of her, grinding his bare hips against hers, careful not to smother her. He held his chest off of hers, yet stayed close enough to kiss her lips, to press his mouth into her neck as he sucked in deep breaths.

This slow movement was the only thing keeping Draco from exploding. He tried to impede the thoughts of slamming himself into her, completely dominating her, and listening her scream his name. No matter how terrible he wanted that, she wasn't ready. He would wait.

She was so warm. So soft. So tight.

She pulled him closer, connecting their lips as she grew accustomed to the feeling of his dick filling her. She moaned into their kiss, growing addicted to the twinge of pain in her lower stomach when he would thrust even deeper.

She liked it. She wanted it. The pleasure that came with the pain was euphoric. She moaned for more, conducting her body to wiggle beneath him, pushing her hips into his.

He inhaled sharply at the feeling.

"Don't do that again–" He bit, the crest of his thumb and pointer finger hitting her throat. If she moved like that again, he would be finished. She moaned defensively at his demand, allowing him to continue his slow assault.

When he finally had his thoughts under control, sure that she had had the time to adjust to his size, he pushed deeper. Suddenly, he was moving faster. Again. Again. Her body clenched around him as broken sounds fell from her lips, filling the air between them. The temperature seemed to be rising, sweat accumulating between them. There was a dull clap every time their bodies met, sex to sex, bone against bone, until Hermione was moaning with every movement.

Her sounds were twisting Draco's insides, pushing him further and further to his climax, but he wanted to watch her come first. He bit his lip as he quickened his pace, his quads beginning to burn as if he were running.

"Draco...." She gasped, pulling at the short hair on the nape of his neck. Her head tilted back, "I-It feels like...." She couldn't seem to find the words for the heat that was consuming her body, but Draco knew exactly what was happening.

Fuck.

He pushed himself farther than he had gone before, urging a scream from her mouth. Her cunt clenched around him as her nails sunk into his skin, coming undone at the feeling of him. He watched as her eyes rolled to the back of her head, the brown haired girl shuddering at the feeling of him.

He pulled out of her, overwhelmed by the sight of her orgasm, devouring her moans as he too reached his high.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

364 8 14
Everyone at Hogwarts knows Draco Malfoy. Everyone knows him from his prejudice views and insults against wizards and witches that are not of pure blo...
355K 11.8K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...
124K 5K 22
Draco Malfoy is a womaniser. He never cares for the girls that he messes around - doesn't blink an eye when they confess their love for him, never fl...
17 0 4
"We can't be together Granger" he whispered. "You're a mudblood, I can't." She looked at him. Rage and disappointment in her eyes. "What happened to...