Temptress: Cursed Blessing [B...

بواسطة Empress_A

[Ranked 2nd in #fanfiction out of 1.18M stories (09/29/2020)] Kei Yagami. Holder of a one-in-a-billion quirk... المزيد

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
54.5
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
S K Y
S T A R S
C I T Y . L I G H T S
M O O N
S U N
G R O U N D
H O M E
KEI YAGAMI'S NAME (ORIGIN)
THE "BEST" SPOTTED (2020)

58

4.1K 221 42
بواسطة Empress_A

Kei returns to her normal day. Preoccupied with her training, she didn't bother meeting anyone aside from her teachers. Later that day, Recovery Girl asks Kei to send boxes containing first aid kit to the seniors' building as the staff to do the job was absent and they're lagging behind schedule. Kei found it so much of a hassle to deliver one at a time so she decides to carry it all, almost obstructing her vision.

"Why do they have to install first aid kits per room when UA has a fully functioning clinic," Kei complains despite already knowing the logic behind.

She turns into a corner, jiggling a few boxes at the top. She tries to adjust her footing but the movement wasn't doing any better. She accepts her fate as she feels the stack getting loose but snaps back when she hears rushing footsteps towards her direction.

Stillness.

Half of her carriage was lifted from her weight, revealing the familiar baby-faced blonde. "Oop," he says, carrying the salvaged boxes, "we don't want that falling, right?"

"You saved me!" Kei releases a sigh of relief.

"Third year, Mirio Togata. All Might is calling for you," the speaker blares. "Please go to the counselling office at once."

"All Might is calling me!" the blonde speaks. "I wonder what he wants!"

The light-blue haired female approaches from behind, with an indigo-haired male trailing near, "Hey, Togata, what did you do? Did you do something that could get you in trouble? Hey, hey!"

"What could he want with—" the dark-haired male stops mid-sentence as he spots Kei.

"I would totally like to help you with this but I've 'To-GATA' go see All Might!" the blonde exclaims.

Kei snickers at his joke, "It's okay. Thank you, senpai."

Mirio had his eyes sparkling at Kei's response to his usually lame humorous attempts. "These two can help you though! Right?" he whips his head to his other batch mates.

The other male grimaces as he starts to distance himself away but was caught by the female through his collar. "Of course, we'd like to help!" the female cheerily replies.

"I'll see you soon!" Mirio says as he hands the boxes to the indigo-haired male and bolts away.

The female then carries other of Kei's load and leads the way, "Ne, ne, where are you bringing this? We haven't introduced ourselves yet, right? I'm Nejire Hado! And the other one behind us is Tamaki Amajiki!"

Kei then strays away from Nejire's constant train of words as she gives side-glance to the male behind them; deliberating over an oddly strong force emanating from him and partially daydreaming of ways to torture him into giving in the next time she gets summoned in his dreams.

The group separates afterwards, with Kei winking at the already flustered Tamaki. Nejire notices this and clasps her hands, "Ne, ne, do you like each other? Ne, ne!"

Kei chuckles as the duo leaves with Nejiro drilling the poor Tamaki into answering her curiosity.

The weekend comes in a blink.

Kei awaits patiently in front of the 1-A dorm. She spots an ash blonde male arguing over the bi-toned male along the lines of shutting up and walking behind. She waves at the two as she meets them half-way. "Yo, Sho ~ Full Moon ~"

Katsuki irks at her greeting, stomping his way towards her, "Dumbass! I get to be called first before the Icyhot!"

Shoto blinks, "Full Moon?"

"I forgot to give this to you," Kei grins as she throws a furry bag accessory in a shape of a Pomeranian to the male.

Katsuki catches it and inspects the item. "What is this shit?"

"Sho ~ you too! Here," she then gives the jellyfish plushy bag accessory to the bi-colored male.

"Why the hell is he also receiving something?" Katsuki growls as he jabs his pointer finger to Shoto.

"Eh," Kei cocks an eyebrow, "and here I thought you didn't like yours."

"Who said that?!"

"So you do like it," Kei teases as she pokes Katsuki's side.

"Tch," he says, averting his eyes. He then stares at Shoto's gift. "Ha, stupid jellyfish."

"Dog," Shoto almost instantly apathetically retorts, annoying the already fuming blonde.

Kei bursts out of laughter at this exchange.

That day, they had classroom lectures which Kei found interest in, followed by a thorough combat training. She returns to Aizawa's flat, falling asleep as soon as she hits the pillow.

Darkness.

Kei sighs as she strolls towards the door, not expecting anyone in particular. She cocks her eyebrows as she sees an elegant entrance of a huge house. She hears an approaching footsteps, consequently snapping her head towards the direction of a familiar auburn-haired male wearing his signature doctor plague mask. Kei stiffens at the sight of him directly walking towards her. Frozen on the spot, she silently watches the male, only to be stunned when he passes through her body. Her eyes keenly tracks the male's back right after confirming her naked, almost transparent state.

"Am I a ghost now?" she squints at the current happenings. She follows the male closely behind, memorizing the twists and turns of the layout. The male stops on a dead end and presses a tile from a table-like structure at the corner, opening a secret pathway that leads to a dark room. Her eyes widens at the sight of a trembling figure scooting on the edge of the bed. Kei could see the intense fear etched upon the white-haired girl's face as she stares at the male's stature. Kei fixes her eyes closely to them, trying to read the one-way conversation without fully understanding a word coming out of the male's mouth. The male then turns away and starts to leave the room.

Kei shoots her one last sympathetic gaze to the girl as she familiarizes her features. She was somehow certain that this child exists in the real world and so is this situation. With rushing footsteps, she catches up with the male's pace as he walks towards a built-in mini onsen.

The man removes his casual attire and dips into the warm bath, leaning his head on a rock. Kei's eyes glint in delight on the once again full view of a well-sculpted body. She finds the man's long eyelashes down to his contoured jaw and masculine Adam's apple especially enticing. Almost drowning into her own thoughts the scenario a while back flashes in her mind. She later shakes her head in disapproval, knowing that this guy is a shady one. Panic riles her up, wanting to wake up as soon as possible to relay the information to her guardian.

She gulps, biting her lower lip as she nears the man. She squats in front of him, careful not to come in contact with his body, and reaches for his neck. She musters her courage to slowly squeeze it, startling the male. The man's head jolts upward as his hands desperately try to figure out what has been cutting his air supply but to no avail. Apparently, Kei can see and touch him but he cannot reciprocate either of the two.

Kei almost gasps at the hard flesh that springs up, accidentally brushing her nether area. She smirks mischievously at the male, "Some slut is enjoying himself ~"

Her free hand grabs the male's thick shaft and positions it directly below her entrance. In a swift motion, she forcefully pumps herself in, earning a restrained gasp from the male's throat.

"Shut up and cum already," Kei hisses, gripping the male's neck harder as she wildly rides the quivering male. She watches the male's salivating form with contempt. "Can't decide between pain and pleasure, hm?" Kei swipes her tongue in between her lips as she leans to the male's face, pulling it closer to her. She slowly licks the trail of his wetness. "Aren't you a tasty one?" she coos but grimaces afterwards. "But you're already taking too much of my time." She buckles her hips up, increasing the precision of her cunt stroking the man's cock and deepening her hits against her tightening inner walls. Shortly after, she feels the man's dick violently twitching, near his hard release. Finally, she spits into his face, "You filthy pig."

Kei bolts up, catching her breath. She immediately grabs a paper and a pen and draws the layout of the house in accordance to her dream. She dashes towards the dining area, spotting her guardian working with the school papers.

Aizawa instantly notices the female's unusual behavior. He builds his guard up, standing in reflex, "What's wrong?"

Kei lifts up her just-made map with labored breaths. "I saw a girl with horn on the right side of her head. Wavy, long, white hair. She's held captive by the doctor plague masked man. She needs help."

Aizawa widens his eyes at this revelation. With wary voice, he asks, "How did you know that?"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.1M 58.9K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...
58.2K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
77.9K 2.8K 45
In which Y/n L/n is a villain, or at least that's how it seems. But what happens when life throws a curveball at her and she has to start over and fi...
2.3M 86.7K 55
"I'm a bad person. Does that make a difference?" - Meeting someone who was severely injured in the pouring rain wasn't what Y/N expected when she l...