A dream made in reality - Miy...

By sh1rator1zawa

Osamu x fem reader Original request from @akaashit_zoro ! Osamu, your long time crush, asked you for a rather... More

og. plot
🍙 0.2
🍙 0.3
🍙0.4
🍙0.5
arigatou

🍙 0.1

2.4K 72 199
By sh1rator1zawa

You are head over heels for this man. So when you see him nervously walking up to you, you can't help but squeal in your seat.

"U-uh, L/n-san?..."

"H-hai, Miya-san?"

"Uhm, can I get your number?"

Your mouth drops to the floor immediately along with your classmates', who all stare at the ordeal.

What would a Miya have for business with you?

"Uhm, sure..."

"Thanks. And call me Osamu."

You blush heavily and try to look away, although his gaze burns into your soul.

"Okay, Osamu-san. Then call me Y/n."

You take a sticky note and scribble down your number before handing it to him. He gives you a weak smile before trailing off to his vacated seat besides Suna Rintarou.

"OH MY GOD HSJDJSJ!" Your friend Rin says from your side; your very best friend who so happens to like Osamu's best friend Suna Rintarou.

[See what I did there?]

"What the hell happened?" You mumble and stare at Rin who just smiles at you dumbly.

"He asked for your number-! I- So! Oh my god OH MY GOD Y/N!!! He- oh you're so luckyyy, please invite me to your wedding!"

You slap the grin off of her face and mutter. Your cheeks turn dusty of red as you watch his broad figure from behind. Rin watches you intently and you hide your smile in your arms.

"Maybe it's nothing like that..." You mumble but continue to observe him.

A ring is heard and everyone turns straight forwards to face the board. The teacher, Kakashi-sensei, trudges in and obeys everyone to stand up. Everyone follows and greets him diligently before sitting down again.

You are quick to take a sneak at Osamu whose eyes meet yours. He quickly looks away again and you do too; what on earth is happening?

"Anyways, the chemical compound should equalise the strategy shown here, as its hereditary is based on-"

"Rin, please, my head hurts. I do not care about your chem nerding."

"But it's interesting!"

"It is not."

"It is, and you would know because I'm talking about physics."

You scoff before continuing to scroll tiredly on your phone, shutting off her rambling.

"The actin and myosin filaments overlap over the myofibril which creates the Z lines and the regions between Z lines are called sarcomeres. Those are considered the primary structural and functional units of muscle tissues."

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT PHYSICS EITHER!"

"THAT WAS BIOLOGY!"

You sigh loudly and shake your head. She frowns but falls silent while reading a book.

You're both on her bed hanging out like you always do. She's reading about biomedicine while you're aimlessly scrolling through social medias.

Your peace is interrupted when your phone receives a message from an unknown number.

———

xxxx (idk how long their numbers are okay)
Hey

———

You look at Rin who doesn't seem to react.

"Rin?"

"Yes?"

"Do you know xxxx?"

"Uhhhh, nope. I can search it up if you want to."

"Yeah."

She quickly types in the now memorised number into her search engine.

"Uhh, Miya Kirito."

"Oh, a Miya?" You respond.

"IT MUST BE OSAMU! Maybe the number is written under his name!"

"Oh, alrighty."

———

Y/n
Is this Osamu-san?

xxxx
Yes, you're Y/n right?

Y/n
Yes.

Y/n changed xxxx's name to
"Osamu-san<3"

Osamu-san<3
So are you free rn?

Y/n
Uhm not really, why?

Osamu-san<3
Uh I need to ask you
something

Y/n
Okay, well just send it
I can chat

Osamu-san<3
I kind of want to
talk to you in person

———

"Rin!!!"

"Mnnghh, no."

"Rin!!!"

"I told you no, you never listen to me." She dramatically complains and turns away from you.

"OSAMU TEXTED ME! HE WANTS TO TALK TO ME IN PERSON!!!"

"WHAT!"

She immediately shoots up from her position and look over your shoulder to see your phone. It's in your hands, your fingers are gracefully holding it while your eyes roam the screen over and over.

"Am I dreaming?"

"Y/n no- TEXT HIM BACK!!"

"What am I supposed to say!?!"

"I DON'T KNOW JUST TEXT HIM!"

"AAAH OKAY OKAY!!"

You happily squeal and bring your phone close to your face.

———

Y/n
Oh, sure. When?

Osamu-san<3
Are you close to café
dango

Y/n
Yeah it's down the
block.

Osamu-san<3
Let's meet there in
10

Y/n
Alr

Osamu-san<3
(:

———

You quickly show Rin the messages and she hugs you tightly.

"I think I'm going to pass out."

"No what in the- get ready!"

She pushes you off of the bed and you stumble before getting on your feet.

"Can I go like this? Do I look bad?"

"Uhm, you're as pretty as always! I just think you can look even prettier if you tried! But I mean he saw you today and still wanted to talk to you so you're fine."

"... Can I pleeaaase loan your clothes Rin?"

"Thought you'd never ask."

"Y/n I'm telling you you cannot go out like that!!"

"Am I ugly?"

"No but you look way too basic! You must embrace your beauty dear."

She pulls out a pair of trousers and some shirts. You watch how her disheveled closet immediately looks sorted just by her fixing a couple of things;

"Here, try this."

You change into her picked outfit and she watches you with gleaming eyes.

"HOLY FUCK JSJSBS Y/N CHILL OR I MIGHT GET LESBIAN WITH YOU!"

"Oh stooop whbdjsb!" You say and blush at her niceness. "Do you think he'll like it?"

"Yes! Now go swoon his ass." She says and pushes you out of her room. "Take these."

In your hands gets a pair of boots placed. They're black and just your size.

"Woah, holy shit. Oh my god I wish I was Osamu right now!" Rin says and takes a picture of you before pushing you out of the entrance door.

"Bye, see you!"

"Yep!"

She closes the door after you and you let out a sigh before trailing off. The pavement clatters underneath you as you get closer to the café, Café Dango.

A day earlier at the Miyas

"Oh, what's this?" Mama Miya says and looks at the envelope in her hands.

"Who is it from?" Atsumu says and stands up from the sofa.

"It's from... oh! Uncle Tadashi!"

"The Kindaichis?" Osamu adds and also steps into the kitchen.

Mama Miya nods and reads the letter out loud; elegant grey letters are sprawled over the beige sheet.

"We are overly happy to welcome you to the wedding between Ina Yakukana and Haito Kindaichi. The wedding is taking place in yxyx on the 23rd of August, 2012.

Each participant is welcome to bring a plus one. Please inform us regarding your attendance on the 21st of May.

We apologise for the late notice, as though we want to keep the wedding small and secretive.

Sincerely, Ina and Haito"

"Oh, they're not married?" Osamu says and crunches on an apple.

"Ye dumbo, no they aren't. Haven't ya seen Haito's ex?"

"Nah. But I don't care. Okaa-san, are we attending?"

"Of course! And Atsumu, bring Hana!"

"Oh, sure!"

Atsumu excitedly picks up his phone to invite his girlfriend.

"Do I have to bring a plus one?" Osamu mumbles as he continues on eating the sour apple.

"Well not really but it's nice to do so. It seems like they want you to."

"Bahahah, who're ya goin' to bring? A friend?"

"Urusai Tsumu!"

"You do have to get yourself a girlfriend." Papa Kirito Miya says as he also steps into the kitchen after finishing his toilet business.

"N-nani?!" Osamu complains and crosses his arms. "I don't want to."

"Ye want to, ye just can't get one." Atsumu teases and takes a bite of his own apple.

"I can and I would if I wanted." Osamu retorts and glares at his brother who gives him a grin.

"Really? Then how did it go with Emi?"

"She was different! I couldn't know she was lesbian!"

"Yikes, Osamu! Get a grip of yerself. Son, I know ye have some problems regardin' yer love life so just bring Suna-kun."

"Tch, as if Suna would want to come." Atsumu replies, earning himself a smack from Osamu.

"Suna would want to come but I don't want him to."

"Ye are really touch starved by the way, so why not get yerself a girlfriend?" Mama Miya says and gives Osamu a saddened look while preparing to cook dinner.

"I'm not touch starved!"

"Oh, ye are. And Okaa-san, he would if he could." Atsumu responds before wandering off into the living room to resume the show he was watching.

"I can! Just you wait!"

Mama Miya sighs and turns her back on Osamu to cut a paprika.

"I'll help ye Okaa-san!" Osamu offers and takes a cucumber out of the basket placed on the kitchen island.

"Ye should focus on gettin' a girlfriend, Osamu." She coldly yet somewhat wholeheartedly and honestly replies.

"Tch!"

He storms off to his room and jumps onto his bed.

Who would he ever want to bring as his plus one?

"Y/n-san, here!" Osamu says as your shaky figure reveals itself behind the door.

You jump at the call of your name and shyly make your way up to him.

"Hello, Osamu-san."

"Hey, Y/n-san. Oh-! Uhh, take a seat!"

He stands up and pulls the chair in front of him out. You hesitate for a second before nodding and plopping down on the chair.

"So, what do you want?" You ask with an unwanted snarky tone.

"Uhm... So, uhh..."

Your fingers are nervously tapping the table as you try to not look him in the eye. After a bit of stuttering from his part your eyes land on his cup of coffee and the onigiri besides it.

"What a mix of tastes." You say and cut his nervousness off.

"Y-yeah! Coffee's really tasty but onigiri is too!"

"Yeah! But coffee at this hour? You won't be able to sleep."

He chuckles and his lips form into a small smile that immediately causes your legs to weaken.

And your panties to wet, lol.

"Anyways. Are you free on the 23rd of August?"

You open your mouth dumbfounded at the specific date.

"Uhm, I have no idea heheh. Why?"

"I need an- I need a favour of you."

"Sure, what is it...?" You hesitantly answer and gulp.

"Are you... single?"

EVEN IF I WASN'T I WOULD BECOME JUST FOR YOU DADDY O!

"Hahah... Yes. Is something the matter, Osamu-san?"

"Yeah, kind of. Uhm....

Could you be my girlfriend for a couple of months?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 6K 21
Squid game x reader (completed) suddenly transported to a fictional show, you decide to change the fate of your favorite characters~ I wonder...did y...
149K 6.8K 101
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
25.8K 1K 18
As promised, I'm back with more Haikyuu x Reader one-shots to satisfy our mutual need to fall hopelessly in love with these dorky volleyball boys!
75.8K 1.4K 34
Nessa Stevens has lived in the dark all her life, until she's sent to the ground. Nessa was a second child born on The Ark, hidden by her father...