🍙 0.2

hbshs remember no
me see los colores so don't judge
if anything is not the correct
colour

1.8k words

————

It all went by so fast. Did he just ask you to be his girlfriend?

"Wh-what?"

"Uhm, so... I have to attend a wedding on the 23rd of August this year and I need to bring a plus one. I know this is a lot to ask but could you be my fake girlfriend and attend the wedding with me?"

You just smile at him dumbly while trying to process his words.

"Come again?"

He sighs and nervously takes a bite of his onigiri.

"Y/n, can you be my fake girlfriend to attend a wedding with me?"

"I- uhm... sure?"

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"

He immediately takes your hands in his and kisses them lovingly. You make a disgusted face and he pulls away with an embarrassed face plastered onto his facial genes.

"S-sorry..."

"So, how do you... uhm, plan all of this?" You say and chuckle.

What on earth is happening?

20th May, 1:05 PMA month after the Café Meeting

20th May, 1:05 PM
A month after the Café Meeting

"Y/n!" Osamu shouts and happily embraces you from behind.

You jump at his touch and turn around in your seat to see your 'boyfriend' smiling down on you. The whole class smiles at the beautiful couple which just recently became official.

"Osamu."

"Hehe, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone~" Rin says and packs up her lunch to seat herself on a table further away.

"Can't I get a kiss?" He asks and pouts.

You remove his arm from your neck and he sits down on the stool that Rin previously sat in.

"No, hahah." You say and laugh it away while glancing at the people around you.

When the coast appears to be clear, you pull on his sweater so that his ear reaches your mouth. He hitches as your breath hits his earlobe;

"We said no kisses or too physical PDA, Osamu-san."

He smirks and repositions you to sit on his thigh.

"GEH- OSAMU-SA! OSAMU!"

"Like this?" He whispers seductively and you slap his hand from your thigh.