Little Phoenix (Harry Potter...

由 belle_kafer

She was always raised to be someone else. She was always raised to be a jerk like her twin, but what they nev... 更多

1. The Vanishing Glass
2. The Letters From No One
3. The Keeper of the Keys
4. Diagon Alley
5. The Journey From Platform Nine and Three-Quarters
6. The Sorting Hat
7. The Potions Master
8. Flying
9. Halloween
10. Quidditch
11. The Miror of Erised
12. Twin Quidditch Battle
13. Taken
14. Basilisk
15. Owl Post
16. Aunt Marge's Big Mistake
17. The Knight Bus
18. The Leaky Cauldron
19. Dementors
20. Becoming Animagi
21. Defense Against the Dark Arts
22. Ghosting
23. Sirius Black
24. A Second Twin Quidditch Battle
25. Patronuses
26. Christmas
27. Finals and Truth
28. Godfather
29. Whisked Away
30. Quidditch World Cup
31. Back to Hogwarts
32. Unforgivable Curses
33. Cedric Diggory
34. Foreigners
35. Halloween
36. Preparing for the First Task
37. The First Task
38. The Yule Ball
39. Breathing Underwater
40. Gossip Articles
41. Padfoot
42. Letters and the Third Task
43. The Third Task
44. Voldemort's Return
45. After
46. Grimmaud Place
47. Twins Reunited
48. Midnight
49. Dying Wish
50. Trials and Tribulations
51. Secrets
52. Start of Term
53. Professor Umbridge
54. Detention
55. First Report
56. Losing Yourself
57. The DA
58. An Attack
59. Training
60. Escape
61. Chaos
62. O.W.L.s and Training
63. Tested
64. The Department of Mysteries
65. Again
66. Summer Break
67. Apparation and a Reunion
68. Training for a War
69. Quidditch Tryouts
70. It's All a Matter of the Mind
72. Curses
73. Christmas Holidays
74. A Third Twin Quidditch Battle
75. Hurt
76. Blood
77. The End of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
78. Turmoil
79. A Hard Summer
80. Hardened
81. The Mission
82. The Wedding...or Lack Thereof
83. The Falcon
84. Truth and Torture
85. Escape and the Beginning of the End of the War
86. The End of the War
87. Truth
88. September 1st
89. Family Pains
90. Missing
91. Stolen
92. Alternate Timeline Number One
93. Returned
94. Crucio
95. Pieces Together
96. Delphini Riddle-Lestrange
97. The End
98. Christmas
New Book!
A/N
New Story!
The Siren's Call (A Draco Malfoy Fanfiction)
Uncontrolled (Remus Lupin x oc)
Disgraced of the House of Black

71. The Slugs

1.7K 65 1
由 belle_kafer

Nic was walking into the Great Hall to have a word with Dumbledore the following night when she was suddenly cornered by a large man in purple robes. "Ah, Ms. Potter, just the witch I was hoping to see," he boomed.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Nic retorted, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Professor Slughorn," he explained. "I'm the new Potions Master."

"Oh," Nic replied, glancing over at Snape at the high table. "What can I do for you, Professor?"

"What do you say to a spot of supper tonight in my rooms instead?" he suggested. "We're having a little party, just a few rising stars. I've got Harry and Ms. Granger coming as well as Mr. Hufflepuff."

"Uh," Nic began, making eye contact with Dumbledore. He nodded slightly and she finished, "Sure." He grabbed hold of her arm and pulled her towards his rooms. Once inside, she took a seat by Hermione. "I thought Harry was going to be here," Nic muttered to her.

"He didn't show," she replied quietly.

"Great," Nic muttered. "This is going to be a nightmare." She only half listened as Slughorn interrogated everyone about their famous relatives and connections.

"So, Ms. Potter," Slughorn began, causing her to look up and actually pay attention. "I'm told you got all Outstandings on your O.W.L.s yet I don't see you in any of the teacher's classes."

"I'm afraid that the rumors of my grades are greatly exaggerated," Nic replied. "And I've been studying abroad. I only come here to lead my Quidditch team."

"And how do you manage to get back and forth?" he inquired.

"I have my ways," Nic replied mysteriously, not liking where this conversation was going.

"And do you find it hard to be away from your brother?" Slughorn inquired.

"We make it work," Nic replied stiffly.

With a small smile, he asked, "And has any particular boy caught your interest?" Tyriq stiffened, staring hard into his food.

"Uh, no," Nic lied, not daring to look in Ty's direction.

"Oh come now, pretty girl like you, I'm sure there's someone," he countered.

"Professor Slughorn, did you say you knew..." Hermione began, saving Nic from what she could tell what was making her uncomfortable. She had no idea about the two, but she saved her non the less. When at last they were let out, Nic went back to the house where she found Tyriq waiting.

"Hey," Nic sighed, setting aside her jacket. "Sorry about the dinner thing."

"It's okay," he replied. "I just missed you." With a smile, Nic pressed her lips to his. Smirking into the kiss, Tyriq pressed her into the wall, one hand on her waist and the other on her cheek. Nic hummed against his lips as he pulled her closer to him.

Pulling away, Nic whispered, "I missed you."

"I missed you too," he replied, laying his forehead against hers. "It's hard to pretend we're not together."

"I know," Nic replied, wrapping her arms around him and laying her head on his shoulder. His arms wrapped around her waist tightly as he stared out the window.

"I want to show you something," he said.

"What is it?" Nic replied.

With a small chuckle, he replied, "That wouldn't make it a surprise now would it? Come on." He changed form and flew out the window. Nic followed behind and found him perching on the tallest goalpost on the Quidditch field looking over the forest. Stars dotted the sky above it in the clear night. Nic looked up to the moon and let out a soft, trilling note. The song of a Phoenix filled the pitch and the eerily beautiful sound caused the falcon beside her to look over. When the sound stopped, she lovingly nipped the equivalent of his cheek and flew off into the night towards the house.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

20.3K 688 25
Ever pictured having your father be the most feared wizard in the world? Or growing up with dementors as your only friends until the age of 11? Welco...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
986K 37.2K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
664K 14.8K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.