His Doll~ Villain Deku x FEM...

By PR3TTYB4BIE

โœจ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธThis is an x OC type of book๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธโœจ As I enter my room about to get ready for bed , I feel someon... More

Chapter 1: Him.
Chapter 2: Somethings are just never enough .
Chapter 3: He was leaving you behind .
Chapter 4: Support and love / No turning back .
Chapter 5: Izuku's beginning .
Chapter 6: The beginning of it all
Chapter 7: Disobedience will always have a price to pay .
Chapter 8: Do it .
Chapter 9: Doll, I'm coming .
Chapter 10: Izuku .
Chapter 11: Finally facing him .
Chapter 12: Love
Chapter 13: My secret
Chapter 14: Four~
Chapter 15: Well it isโค๏ธ
Chapter 16: Gun .
Chapter 17: "I'm so sorry."
Thank you for 1K reAdS
Chapter 18: "Hey," ... "hi."
Chapter 19: Until now .
Chapter 20: Trying to get away .
LISTEN-
Chapter 21: "I promise."
Alright, listen ๐Ÿ’€
Chapter 22: The Beginning of our Love Story
Chapter 23: Anything for you
Chapter 24: The truth about him .
Chapter 25: "Then, go."
Chapter 27: Just pretend to love him .
Chapter 28: "Now, it's time to see Dabi."
Chapter 29: I liked it
Chapter 30: Fuck you
Chapter 31: Bang
Chapter 32: ๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 33: Lazy Day
Chapter 34: "I want to terrorize this town with you."
Thank you for 10K reads๐Ÿฅบ !

Chapter 26: To mine

1.3K 43 42
By PR3TTYB4BIE

~Keep replaying the song throughout the chapter . It makes it better, the vibes are better🧚🏼‍♂️✨💓~

________

Adiana's POV:

"Izuku, you've been driving for 3 hours now. Where are we going?" I ask him, growing impatient .

"Shh, we're almost there , doll," he chuckles at me .

"You've said that an hour ago," I cross my arms .

"Andddd here we are!" He exclaims, pulling into an abandoned parking lot .

"How many abandoned places do you know about?" I ask him, curious .

"That's a secret," he winks at me . "Come on, I've packed us lunch again," he says , getting out of the car .

I get out of the car and start to stretch . I look at Izuku to find him grabbing the basket from the back seat .

I also see a large blanket in his hand . He closes the backseat door with his hip .

He looks over to me to find me staring at him . I look away embarrassed.

A smirk takes place on his lips, "Come on," he says chuckling, shaking his head .

He sets the basket down on the floor, as he unrolls the rolled up blanket .

He neatly lays it on the floor for us to sit on. He picks up the basket and turns around .

He reaches for my hand, I take a moment and stare at him .

He impatiently waves his hand around , waiting for me to take his hand with mine .

"Oh, sorry," I smile, apologizing for being slow .

I place my small hand in his bigger one. He leads us to the middle of the blanket.

When we sit down he opens the basket and hands me a bottle of white wine .

He then pulls out a white bag, with a red symbol on it . I recognize that type of bag from anywhere .

"You got me Chick Fil A again?" I ask him, placing a hand over my heart .

He chuckles at my movements , "of course," he smiles, handing me the bag .

I open it and dig for my thirty nugget box . When I find it, I happily smile, and place it in my lap .

I take out a nugget and pop it into my mouth . "Mmm, so good," I say .

"I'm glad you like it," he says, eating his Katsudon .

"I love it," I say eating another nugget . "It's literally so good," I say grabbing another nugget .

"Must be," he chuckles at me stuffing my face .

"I baked up brownies with marshmallows inside of them," he smiles , proud of himself .

"Really?" I ask him, my eyes filled with happiness. Brownies with marshmallows inside of them are my favorite! I can't believe he remembers .

(A/N: I recommend you trying brownies with marshmallows inside of them because that shit goes so hard like- yes . )

"Thank you , Izuku ," I say , looking away from him.

I start to grow shy, but I ignore it, trying to spit out my next sentence .

"I appreciate everything you've done for me, even if I was a brat to deal with ," I confess . "That doesn't mean I trust you 100% though," I say .

He swallows his food, and looks at me . "Then, I'll work even harder to gain 100% percent of your trust," he promises .

"Good," I say, eating six more nuggets before he interrupted the silence that just started to take place .

"Adiana?" he asks for my attention.

"Yeah?" I reply turning my head towards him .

"I love you ," he calmly says , gazing into my honey-like eyes .

"I know," I whisper , gazing into his eyes , feeling heat rush to my cheeks .

"Hey, what are you two doing out here?" An older voice says .

Izuku and I turn our heads to the sound of the voice . When Izuku spots him, he whispers to me to go get in the car .

"What the hell? No," I say, staying put .

"He'll take you away from me," he quickly whispers .

"Yeah? And you're supposed to be dead," I fire back .

"Go get in the damn car," He sternly says, his eyes still on the man .

He slips me the keys behind his back, trying to make less noise with the keys .

"Okay," I softly say, grabbing the keys, basket, and blanket once Izuku got off of the blanket .

I walk toward the car, when I hear , "No, no. Girl, come back here, I'm talking to you too," the police man says , calling me back to the scene .

"No, she's fine. What do you want , officer?" Izuku asks the man .

I start the car, waiting for Izuku to come back, and take us home .

"You two kids aren't supposed to be our here. what are your parents numbers?" He asks with an attitude .

"Listen, we can leave if that's what you want . We know it's abandoned, we didn't think we'd disturb anyone," Izuku calmly states .

"That's not what I asked, I asked for your parents number ," he rolls his eyes, tapping his foot .

Izuku turns around and starts walking towards the car .

"Hey! Get back here," the officer says, grabbing onto Izuku .

Izuku swiftly kicks the officer, making him fall . Izuku breaks into a run towards the car .

When he gets there, he hops in and speeds off .

"Miles! Start the car, we have two kids running away in a black vehicle," he says into his walkie talkie thing . (A/N: idk what it's called bro💀 .)

Izuku slams on the gas, making the car go faster, only when he hears police sirens right behind him .

"Stop the car!" The police man screams .

"Adiana," Izuku calmly says .

"What?" I ask him, gripping on to the armrest on my door .

My heart beating like crazy inside my chest . "What ?" I ask him again, obviously scared .

"I need you to reach into the backseat, and grab a gun," he calmly says , focusing on the road .

"What?!" I yell in shock.

"Adiana, now is not the time to freak out. Grab the gun and shoot out at the car behind us," he says, speeding down the road .

"I-I-" I choke up .

"Adiana, if they catch us, they'll take you away ," he says .

He turns his head, and glances at me before focusing on the road again .

"Do you want to be taken from me?" He asks .

"No," an automatic 'no' comes to mind .

"No," an automatic 'no' comes out of my mouth .

"Then, grab the gun, shoot out the window , and make sure you aim at the police," he directs .

Adrenaline pumps through my veins as I do what he says .

"Ahh!" I yell, shooting at the cops behind us .

Izuku yanks me back in the car when they start to shoot back .

I scream when I hear the bullets bounce off the windows .

"The fuck?" I ask Izuku, confused as to why the windows aren't breaking .

"They're bulletproof," he says looking his side mirror . "Start shooting again, count to 4 and pull yourself back in the car," he instructs .

"Okay," my voice comes out shaky, having to do this again .

I lean out the window and start shooting through their broken glass .

I hit one of them in the head, killing them instantly .

I pull myself back into the car, with a horrid, shocked expression .

"I just killed him," I tell Izuku.

"Don't feel bad, they were trying to take you away from me . Plus they were shooting back at you ," he says .

"No! I jus killed someone, Izuku!" I yell , terrified at what I just did .

"Yeah? Well , you have to kill the other one , baby!" He yells back at me . "The guy you killed probably already told the other what I look like and what you look like. If he goes back to the station and documents that, we are fucked ," he states .

"He's right. Stop being a pussy, Adiana. They're going to take you away from Izuku, if you don't kill him," I thought .

Adrenaline continuously pumps through my veins .

I lean out the window again, and aim at the other guy .

I start shooting at him until a bullet finally hits his head, making the car swerve off the road .

Izuku stops driving when the car behind us goes off the road .

He grabs a black mask to cover his face, he grabs another gun from the back .

He glances at me, before smiling . "You did amazing," he compliments.

"You look like a robber," I deadpan .

He chuckles before getting out of the car . He walks up to the police car that's flipped over .

He makes sure the cops are dead before setting the car on fire .

He runs back to the car , gets in and we speed off .

He starts to laugh, that's when I look at him confused .

"What's funny?" I ask him .

"Nothing," he glances at me and smiles .

I ignore his weird behavior, as I start to stare at my hands that were in my lap .

"You just killed someone."

"You're a monster ."

"What if they had a family?"

"They didn't do anything wrong, especially the Miles guy."

"You took a life."

"Murderer."

"Villain."

My thoughts run wild, telling me about how awful of a person I am .

I felt like I was going to vomit, tears start streaming down my face .

I feel the car start to pull over . When the car is put in park . Izuku starts to speak .

"Doll?" Izuku softly asks .

I continue to stare at my hands, blocking him out .

"Adiana," he says, using my actual name , he slowly reaches for my hand .

"Izuku," my voice cracks . "I just killed somebody," my frown widens .

"Hey," he says, squeezing my hands with both of his . "They were shooting back at you, meaning they were trying to kill you too," he softly said .

"But I shot first," I close my eyes, disgusted with myself .

"And they shot back, baby. It's okayyy," he cooed . "If you wouldn't have done what you did, you were going to be taken away from me," he says, as cars pass by .

"Yeah, but-" I start .

"But nothing," He sternly says . "What you did was right and okay," he says, softly smiling at me .

"I didn't want to be taken away from you," I confess .

"I didn't want you to be taken away from me," he says , squeezing my hands .

Silence takes place as I just stare into his emerald green eyes .

"Izuku?" I ask, not looking away from his eyes .

"Yeah?" He whispers, not looking away from mine .

"I lied before," I confess .

He stares into my eyes before his eyes flicker to my lips , then back up to my eyes .

"About what?" He asks, gazing into my eyes once more .

As I repeat his movements, he continues to sit there , staring into my eyes .

  "Not having 100 percent of my trust," I say leaning in.

I start to lean in, grabbing onto the collar of his shirt before bringing his lips

to mine .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 1.7K 20
โ› ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™–~ เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง ๐Ÿฐ โ› In whitch you get to experience what it would be like if Izuku was your boyfriend เผ‰โ€งโ‚Š...
236K 4.4K 76
This is a Izuku x Reader because why not? Key: Y/n= Your Name H/c= Hair Colour E/c= Eye Colour L/n= Last Name P.S I DO NOT OWN THE ART WORK NOR ANY...
green smog By dev

Fanfiction

1M 44.3K 78
After the USJ attack Nezu decided to bring someone in for extra security measures. -------------------- "Aizawa-sensei who is he?" "Your new babysitt...