I MISS YOU (SSAMYUL FANFIC)

By ssamyul24

Yuri was kidnapped by an unknown man for revenge. For years,her family thought she was already dead... But... More

Chapter 1
Characters
Chapter 2
CHAPTER 3:Yuri's disappearance
CHAPTER 4:
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24:FLASHBACKS
NEWS!!!!
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 50
EPILOGUE
😁
😭😭

CHAPTER 49

193 7 7
By ssamyul24

'What are you doing here?' Yuri and Chaewon asked the girl both at the same time.

As soon as Chaewon sees Minju,she then asked her to carry Wonjin to his room,since he already fell asleep on Chaewon's back.

'Minju,carry Wonjin and put him in his room.' Chaewon said,Minju obeyed her.

'Now,answer my question.What are you doing here,Kang Hyewon?' Chaewon asked again.

Minju then went back,and answered Chaewon's question instead.

'Eunbi-unnie is here,Chaewon.She's her girlfriend.' Minju said.

'W-what?!!! Girlfriend?!!!' Both Yuri and Chaewon were shocked at what Minju told them.

'YA! What are you saying?!! How can this girl be my older sister's girlfriend?!!' Chaewon asked,still shocked.

Just then,Eunbi arrived back and asked them what is going on.

'What the heck is going on here? Why are you shouting,Chaewon?' Eunbi asked.

'Sorry,unnie.But is this girl really your girlfriend?' Chaewon asked Eunbi.

Eunbi clarifies that it's true.

That Hyewon is her girlfriend.

'How can you fall in love with this slut? Are you okay,unnie? Didn't I told what she have done to me and to Yuri?' Chaewon bursts out her anger to Eunbi.

'Slut? Ya! Who are you to call her that?' Eunbi spoke back.

(I'm sorry for calling Hyewon' as slut.This just a fanfic,don't take it seriously.)

Never did they know,that Wonjin woke up because of the noise and heard all of it.

'Auntie,what's going on?' Wonjin asked Minju.

'Wonjin,it's an adult talk.Go back to your room.' Minju said,covering Wonjin's ears and dragging him back to his room.

That's when Chaewon stormed out of the house,Yuri followed her.

'LOVE!!!' Yuri shouted,trying to stop Chaewon.

She managed to stop her fiancee,by grabbing her hand.

'Where do you think you're going?'

'Away.Away from that house,away from that girl...'

'YA! Why are you like this? It's all in the past,forgive her now...'

'Past? Did you really think I would still forgive that girl after what she have done to you 6 years ago?'

'Yes,I think that you'll still forgive her...Because you're Chaewon...the girl who easily forgives other people even if how many times they hurt you...'

Chaewon can't say anything,instead she keep looking down.

Yuri hugged her.

'It's all in the past.Move on and forgive her already,okay? We're getting married soon and you can't still move on to 'that' incident?'

'But...'

'No buts.I told You already it's all in the past and we're here at the present.Let's go back now.You need to apologize to them,especially to Eunbi-unnie.'

Yuri then grabbed Chaewon hand and went back to the house together with her.

As soon as they arrived,Chaewon immediately apologized to Eunbi and Hyewon about her behaviour earlier.

Since Eunbi don't want the fight to go further,she just forgives her younger sister.

'Why are you two here by the way?' Chaewon asked them.

'I just want to introduced her to all of you,but it seems like you all know her already.' Eunbi answered.

'Forget it.Where did Minju-unnie go?' This time,it's Yuri who asked Eunbi.

'She went to Wonjin's room.He woke up earlier because of the noise earlier.' Eunbi answered.

'It's because of that slut.' Chaewon mumbled,but Yuri who's beside her,heard it.

'Love...' Yuri said,to which stopped Chaewon from mumbling about Hyewon.

After that,Yuri went to their room to get change.

Hyewon took this chance off to apologize to Chaewon.

'I'm sorry...'

'It's good that you still regret what you have done to my fiancee 6 years ago.'

'Are you still mad at me?'

'Yes,I am.I can't still forgive for what you've done to Yuri.'

'I'm sorry...'

'AH! REALLY...FOR GOODNESS SAKE,STOP APOLOGIZING,WILL YOU?!!!'

Chaewon shouted,gaining the attention of the others,especially Yuri.

She again stormed out off the living room and went to her room due to embarrassment.

'Why is she like that? Did you say something to her?' Eunbi asked Hyewon.

'I was just apologizing to her...' Hyewon answered.

Eunbi then let out a giggle.

'Ah! right,I haven't told you yet.That girl really hates if someone keep apologizing to her,so that's why she's like that.' Eunbi said.

Yuri left her fiancee alone in their room and went to Wonjin to help him wash up first before sleeping.

'YA! Jo Wonjin,wake up!!! You should wash up first!!!' Yuri shouted.

(Jo Wonjin? Yes,it's right.Since I change Wonyoung's last name here,from 'Jang' to 'Jo' since she and Yuri are siblings.)

Wonjin insisted not to wash up,but Yuri forced her to.

They bickers for a few seconds before Yuri finally forced Wonjin to wash up.

Yes,a two hamsters bickering with each other,an adult and a kid.

After helping Wonjin washed up,she then went back to their room.

'Love..' Yuri called Chaewon.

Chaewon just turned her head on Yuri's direction.

'Can we talk?' Yuri asked.

'What is it?'

'When are you free?'

'I'm always free,you know.I can leave the restaurant whenever I want to.

'Good.Then let's do it in next week.'

'Do what?'

'Let's get married next week.'

'Yul,aren't you rushing things too much?'

'Rushing thing? I'm not.I've been planning this for a year,Chaewon.Why? You don't want to?'

'No,it's not that.I want to,but isn't it's too quick?'

'I didn't meant it as were getting married next week.You can decide when.'

'Are you sure you really want to do this?'

'Yes.'

'Then,when will we tell the others about it?'

'Tomorrow,let's tell them tomorrow.In fact,one of them already knew about it.'

'W-What?!! Who?'

'Wonjin.That boy knew about my plan all along.'

'What can you do about it? He.takes.after.you.so.much.'

'Tsskk,,okay,fine.Let's sleep now.'

'I love you,Yul.'

'I love you too.'

*the next day*

Since Chaewon and Minju has work today,Yuri decides to bring Wonjin with her to the hospital so that she could watch him out while working.

'Unnie,call Yena-unnie and the others to come home later.We have something to announce.' Yuri said to Minju.

'What important could that girl announce that she still needs to call the others?' Minju mumbled.

Chaewon heard it.

'That's why,you should call the others.IT'S AN IMPORTANT MATTER.' Chaewon said.

Minju then called the other to come home right away,because of a certain hamster announcement.

THIS IS IT FOR NOW....
TUNE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER...

SAD TO SAY THAT THIS BOOK IS COMING TO AN END...

JUST 2 OR 3 CHAPTERS AND AN EPILOGUE LEFT BEFORE THIS BOOK ENDS....

ANYWAYS,HERE'S A SSAMYUL CRUMBS AGAIN...

WILL WE GET THESE TWO AS A PARTNERS IN IZ*ONE EAT-ING TRIP SEASON 2?

ANYWAYS,LOOK FORWARD IN THE NEXT CHAPTER...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.4K 36
A story about Yujin fighting against her feelings towards her bestfriend to save their relationship. Eyyyyy~ Another fic again! This time it's Yujin...
4.2K 135 10
Chaewon and Minjoo have been best friends since childhood. All the jokes and laughs, fun memories that were created. They did so much together, and t...
30.6K 1.3K 35
This is the story of how Hyewon and Minju ended up together after the failures of Hyewon's past relationships and how after the first two she found h...
30.8K 977 39
Love is confusing Past is a memory. Today is a gift. Tommorow is a mystery. And destiny have A TWIST ENDING *"What should i do? Who do i truly love...