imagines | nj boys

By harrys_puta

*editing* More

|You promised|
|Approval|
|Sayoonara|
|Hate|
|My angel|
|Type of romance|
|You promised pt. 2|
|Arguments|
|A queen and a prince|
Alvaro Romero~Happier
Robert Georges~Tonight
Roshaun Diah~Fist fight
Mattia Polibio~First time
Alejandro Rosario~Jealous
Kairi Cosentino~puppy love
Alvaro Romero~I dont know you yet
Robert Georges~Answer
Roshaun Diah~Broken Again
Mattia Polibio~Sad movies
Alejandro Rosario~Demon
Kairi Cosentino~True fan
Alvaro Romero~Those days
Robert Georges~Novel
Roshaun Diah~Age gap
Mattia Polibio~Make you mine
Alejandro Rosario~If I let you go
Kairi Cosentino~Red string
Alvaro Romero~Lie to me
Robert Georges~Lovers Moon
Roshaun Diah~Crazy Dream
Mattia Polibio~All I want
Alejandro Rosario~Hopelessly Devoted
Kairi Cosentino~Amnesia
Alvaro Romero~Hold on
Robert Georges~Will go on
Roshaun Diah~Grow old w/ her
Mattia Polibio~Fantasies
Alejandro Rosario~Photograph
Kairi Cosentino~Criminal
Alvaro Romero~I'm not moving
Robert Georges~Dreaming of you
Roshaun Diah~Tomboy
|I want|
|Hopelessly Devoted pt.2|
|That should be me|
|I wish|
|Wonderful tonight|
|Words|
|Soulmate|
|Church|
|Beer|
|Somewhere|
|There's no way|
|Half|
|Insecure|
|Beautiful in white|
|Tell me that you love me|
|Heather|
|Today|
|Little things|
|Moral of the story|
|When|
|Mr. Cupid|
|I like you|
|Before you go|
|Babysitting|
|Operation|
|ghost|
|Book|
|Movie|
|Rough day|
|Monsters under the bed|
|Marijuana|
|unknown person|
|Slut|
|Poser|
|Robot|
|Lucid dream|
|First|
|Blessing|
|Pass|
|Confession|
|Trying|
|wake up|
|Anime Character|
|I want pt.2|
|i wish pt.2|
|blessing pt.2|
|My vampire|
|wisdom teeth|
|Husband|
|revenge|
|Stripper|
|Honeymoon pt.2|
|Birth|
|snuggles|
|Blessing pt.3|
|wassup|
|disappointed|
|story|
|read|
alejandro

|Honeymoon|

541 10 0
By harrys_puta

Warning:Smut
...
"You're so beautiful baby" Alejandro's quiet voice made Y/n's eyes flutter open. His familiar deep tone made her heart flutter just as it did when they first met 3 years ago.

"Are you trying to flatter me Mr. Rosario?" Y/n teases softly,looking up at him as he leans over her.

A cheeky smile tugs on his lips,his hand running through his hair as it cascades around the pillow. "I might be,Mrs. Rosario"

It had a beautiful ring to it:Mrs. Rosario. Her cheeks flush pink, a small giggle leaving her lips as she cups his cheek softly. They've been lying there in silence for a minute or so, just basking in their first night as a married couple.

Alejandro and Y/n had always wanted to get married before they met each other too. They were just waiting for the right person, and the first day they met,it had a kind of a click to them.

Now, three years later,they were lying here in a villa in Santorini, Greece celebrating the first night of their honeymoon. Ofcourse, Alejandro had always been rather a horny man, and lucky for him, y/n was just about as horny as him.

So,it was only right that the minute they set foot in the villa, he's grabbed his wife and carried her into the master's bedroom, plopping her down onto the soft duvets of the king sized beds.

The sun had set a long ago, maybe around 12:30 a.m. in Santorini at the moment, a soft stream of moonlight shining through the curtains and across their lower bed. The sheets were pulled up to their hips, y/n on her back and Alejandro half hovering over her, naked bodies presses together.

"I like how that sounds" y/n whisphers, thumb caressing his cheeks, their eyes locked.

Alejandro grins, brown messy and beautiful curly hair started around his face. "I do too" he hums bringing his face closer to her slowly.

Y/n doesn't hesitate, his plump, Rosey lips too enticing not to kiss,
Pressing their lips together sweetly.

It was 10 days in their honeymoon. 10 days of the happiest dats of y/n's life spent with the love of her life. She felt like nothing could go wrong, and she was dreading to go back to New Jersey in 4 days.

That was until the throwing up had begun, starting around day 4, she had woken up at 4 am and ran to the bathroom, waking Alejandro up from the rushed pitter of feet across the hardwood floor. He comforted her then, asking if she wanted to call a doctor (more lile insisting from how worries he was) though she told him it was fine. Y/n was certain it was food poisoning, maybe the restaurant they'd eaten the night before.

Then, she'd thrown up again, around 5am the next day. That continued everyay. Today,she was stuck at the toilet. She'd been sitting by it since 4:30 , the clock now reading 5:45 am. Alejandro was sitting next to her, rubbing her back as he typed something on his phone.

She was only in ine of Alejandro's shirt and panties, Alejandro sat beside her in his boxers. She was getting a bit cold, mumbling weakly to ask Alejandro to grab her a jacket. He quickly obliged, clicking something on his phone before jumping up and jogging to get one of his sweatshirts.

Y/n sits back against the bathtub, crossing her arms to try and warm up,but as her arms hit ger breasts, she gasps softly. "Ow" she mumbles quietly cupping her boobs. As she releases them to bounce, they hurt some, making her frown.

Alejandro walks back in the bathroom, seeing her messing with her boobs, making him chuckle softly "babe what are you doing?"

"My boobs hurt" she whines.

Alejandro furrows his brows thinking of sore boobs and nausea. "Is it that time love?"

She shakes her head "no, my period isn't..." her facefalls, suddenly scrambling up, making her stomach churn a bit. Bit she keeps going on, jogging to her phone and snatching it from whee it was in the bed.

"Babe, what-" Alejandro starts, looking confused as he follows her.

"Ssh, hold on" she quickly says, clicking on the tracker app on her phone.

Her period was supposed to be here five days ago, completely missing it "ale.." she trails off looking down at the phone.

"Whats wrong?" He asks worriedly, looking at ger phone, also. He reads over the app, looking at what was presented. "Does that mean you're late?"

She nods "i-ive missed my period"

They're both quiet until Alejandro softly asks "sh-should i get a test?"

It's unspoken, y/n nodding a bit, and doenst even recognize him grabbing his shoes and keys and running out the door. She feels like its only a few seconds that she stood there, but it must've been a good 20 minutes, because Alejandro is running back in the door, a bag in his hand.

Y/n silently takes the reast from him, the two looking at each other with unreadable expressions. Alejandro cups her dace, then leaning down and kissing her forehead softly "no matter what  y/n. Im always here, always here gonna love you"

And so y/n nods, then walks to the bathroom. Alejandro paves back and forth as she's in there, andd suspects that she's waiting for the results also, as she stays there for a good 10 minutes. Finally, he walks over, gently tapping the door with his knuckles, "babe?"

The door opens slowly, y/n's figure appearing from behind it l, three tests held in her hand. "Im pregnant" the words came so softly that Alejandro thought he'd hallucinate them for a second.

"You're pregnant y/n?"  He slowly confirms "pregnant with-with our baby?"

Y/n nods, finally looking up at him, her eyes watery and small smile on her lips. It was finally obvious what they were both feeling: complete and utter joy.

"Oh my god" Alejandro chuckles in disbelief, wrapping his arms around her, picking her up in a hug.

Y/n giggles arms going around his neck, feeling him pepper  kisses to her face. He carries her over to the bed, setting her down softly and hands running up under her shirt "we made a little baby, baby"

Y/n giggles "we did a perfect little mixture of us"

"Wanna celebrate?" Alejandro smirks, climbing onto the bed ans hovering over her, legs on either side of her thighs.

"Hm" she hums teasingly "what did you have in mind?"

"Think you can get pregnant again when you're already pregnant?"

Y/n giggles, shoving him softly "oh shut up!"

Alejandro connects their lups, bringing his hand down to toy with the hem of her panties. He snaps them softly againts her hup, making her squeal softly. Alejandro smirks, lips molding with her softly drowning her little noises as his hand cups her heat over her panties.

"C'mon its not like i haven't done it before" she whines

"Oh, i think the little bean inside you is proof enough" Alejandro chuckles, leaning back on his heels as he moves to lie between her legs properly. "Just wanna make sure yeh nice and wet for me"

Y/n rolls her eyes "how about you get inside me, then I'll do even more than just be wet."

Alejandro grins, pulling her panties from her legs she as  she connects their lips hungrily. As her panties are nudged off, she locks her legs around gis hip, grinding her hips up into his.

And Alejandro just about cum from that because he can feel how wet she is through his boxers, fee her sweet juices seeping right through the fabric and all over his cock. He pushes her hips down , mumbling lowly "how am i suposed to cum in my girl if i cum in my trousers, hm?"

Y/n bites her lip, a small giggle pulled from her as he taps her bum teasingly. "we could find a way"

Alejandro mocks her, picking her up and climbing further up the bed, plopping her down as her head rested on the soft white pillows.

Y/n grabs at his boxers, tugging them down his legs, Alejandro clambering out of them and teetering on either jnee as he pulls the barrier away "fuckin' limbs" he curses, finally throwing the fabric across the room, a but unnecessarily.

"You gonna fuck me or have a wrestling match with your boxers?" Y/n laughs, gands running down his sides, slowly his cock.

Her fingers wrap around his girth, smooth, thick and uncut, skin taut from how hard he is. She pumps him once, tantalizingly slow, her eyes meeting his.

"From how slows your hands movin' babe" he bucks gis hips a bit into her hand, gripping her hips "im not actually sure"

Y/n hums, leaning up to catch his lips in hers, sliding his cock againts her clit that's swelling with every second that passes, then pressing it to her sopping opening. Her heart is beating so fast, never getting over how amazing intimacy with Alejandro is, how good it feels just to be pressed against him, let alone when he's buried so deep inside her body that his ball touch her bum.

Alejandro's elbow presses beside her head as she pushes inside her nice and slow, tugging a quiet gasp from her, followed by a high pitched moan. His shaft rubs at her walls so perfectly as he presses his manhood inside her. "Yeah" Alejandro breathes, hot breath washing over y/n's neck as he nibbles at her skin. "Fucking good" he groans "does being pregnant make you even tighter?"

Y/n blushes from his words and from how his cock feels as if it's nuzzled itself in her tummy, so deliciously filling her up "if you don't shut up,i swear to god" she giggles.

Y/n shakes her head in disbelief at her silly husband "just fuck me"

Alejandro's infamous cheeky smirk is revealed once more "there's something i can do" he leans down, capturing her lips as he hikes her legs up some, retracting his hips to snap them back in, pulling a gasp from y/n.

Her arms clasp around his neck, feeling him swivel his hips perfectly into hers "oh, thats-"
She gasps, a chocked moan leaving her lips as his tip presses to her g-spot. "Fucking good"

Alejandro's eyes have fluttered shut, eyebrows furrowed and his jaw slack as he feels his wife clamping down on his cock, so tight around and velvety around him that it feels as if she's actually milking his cock "taking me so well" he hums, leaning back to sit on his heels as he drags her hips to sit on his thighs, hips swiveling nice and deep into hers "look especially pretty when you are filled with my cock"

Y/n nods, eyes rolled back in her head as she  rolls her hips into his thrusts "gonna give me another baby?"

Alejandro growls, hips moving faster "i just might babe. Might stuff you with my cum, let it drip down your leg while you're sleeping. Might eben just leave my cock in you so you can jeep it nice and warm,hm? Woeld you like that, sleeping witg me inside you?"

And y/n can't refuse that, she just cannot. It sounds almost too inviting, and she begins to think she will never sleep again unless Alejandro's cock is nuzzled deep in her.

"Ale!"she gasps, head rolling back as he bucks his hops at such an angle, slowly gaining speed as they beat their climax. "Right there, ale, fuckin-oh!"

She's clawing at his chest some, down his arms to grasp his hands that are still tight on her hips, holding her still as ge fucks ibto her sweet little box, watching her squirm and take every inch he gave her.

"You know i love you" Alejandro pants, sitting back on his heela but reaching a hand forward to cup her face gently  "cant believe you're carrying our baby, got a mini us tucked away inside you"

She blushes fron his kind, sentimental words, Alejandro watching her si intensely and intimately as if hes not slowly fucking into her

"Might just love you more" y/n teases softly, head softly tilted to the right as she looks up at him, her jaw slackened some small pants come from her lips woth every thrust of his hips.

Alejandro's thumb caresses her cheek, then sliding ober her bottom lip, dipping into her mouth. Her lips closed around the digit, sucking softly, letting her tongue glide against it. Alejandro really can't believe he had the privilege of marrying her.

"Fuck" he groans, using his thumbs position to gently grop her chin, then leaning down to press his lips tp hers once more. "Gonna make me cum if you keep looking like that"

Y/n squeals softly as he qrap gis arms around, lenaig once more back onto his lap. Her knees hit the bed now, hips pressed at close as they possibly could be Alejandro's.

She begins to swivel her hups some, the mixture of her movements and Alejandro bucking himself up inside making both of them approach their highs. Y/n moans out, arms around his neck as she throws her head back, bouncing her hips diligently, basking in the feeling of his cocl sliding in and out of her.

Alejandro's arms slide under hers, his turn to claw her back some, gripping her shoulder blades a bit for leverage to thrust up into her.

"Im gonna cum"y/n gasps, Alejandro just latches his lips to once if her nipples, his face about level with her chest from their position. Y/n Can't help but whine some from the sensitivity of them, but his hot tongue sliding over the hardened nubs causes relief, sending sweet jolts through her chest.

"Oh, fuckin'-" Alejandro curses, biting softly at her breasts as he bucks his hips hard into hers "im so close, im so close babe"

Y/n nods, hands running through his hair, "wanna feel you cum in me, please ale"

He nods, hand reaching between them, thumb catching onti her swollen clit, rubbing it to bring her that last step closer so they can cum together.

She cries out, hips quivering as she clenches around him suddenly "oh s-shit, ale!" She pants, back arching into his cheat as she orgasms, and Alejandro is right behind her.

Alejandro bites her breast omce more, groaning into her skin as he grips her back, bucking his hips hard and deep into hers, emptying his cum into her little pussy, painting her walls with it "fucking he-" he growls out, feeling like it would never stop. As he spurts a fourth ribbon of cum, finally, he slowly comes down, the two panting.

He rests his head on her chest, her hands gently running through his hair, his hands running up and down her back soothingly.

"Can't believe we're pregnant"y/n softly says.

Alejandro grins against her skin, pressing sweet kiss to her skin before looking up at her, their eyes meeting "too cliché if i say i hope our baby has your eyes?"

And y/n can only roll her etes, the one's Alejandro indeed prays for their baby to have, and lean down to kiss him once again.

"Nothing's too cliché for you ale"
-------------------
A/n:im so tired retyping this. It's originally a Mattia story so sorry if it has Mattia's name in it.

And if me will have a baby with anyone, i dont like it to look like me cause im ugly. Can we also notice how cute ale was on the picture above? But imagine being married to Alejandro, brO that will be just an imagination:(

Credits to:-CAINEGLOW

Love y'all and be safe!♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 9.4K 78
mattia imagines { COMPLETED }
116K 1.8K 33
( * warning this story has some sensitive things in this like suicid thoughts and it also has cursing/cussing*) when she moves to New Jersey for her...
271K 5.9K 30
[𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚] 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙤 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣, 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧...
82.9K 712 26
Let's say i forget ab this book sometimes. I'm not copying another mattia fanfic, my other books got deleted. Please, do not report my books, i give...