Olikase-high school AU

By LittleNell05

Fukase moves in with his cousins Teto and Cul, then soon starts going to a new school, where he meets all of... More

I-Home sweet home?
II-Good Morning...you're late!
III-First day
IV-Nice to meet you.
V-The meme squad
VI-Packed lunch
VII-Salty
VIII-cute
IX-The Groupchat
X-Music Club
XI-Sketch
XII-Nicknames
XIII-Corridor
XIV-Gumi
XVI-Promise
XVII-Embarrassment
XVIII-Evidence
XIX-Backpack
XX-Dramatic
XXI-Rumours
XXII-Highlight

XV-Skipping

410 17 2
By LittleNell05

Gumi POV:

I'm so sick of this ridiculous school. Ever since I transferred to this hell hole, Mayu and her lackeys have harassed me! She gets by with a good reputation just because she's friends with that teacher's pet, Miku.

Speaking of teacher's pets... "Are you alright now Miku?" asked a girl with a student council armband. Yeah...something tells me that I shouldn't go have a chat with them, especially when I'm skipping class.

There probably won't be anyone on the roof, I reckon it's my safest bet. I crept towards the stairs, trying to not alert the girls of my presence. I snuck my way up, luckily I'm light on my feet.

Out of breath, I reached the top. Why are there so many stairs in this damn school? A high pitched sound came from round the corner. It sounded like...a giggle?  There shouldn't be anyone else up here! Don't tell me I'll have to deal with more idiots...

A/N: thank you so much for all the feedback guys! Sorry it took so long for an update. -Nell

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 151K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
525K 50.1K 34
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
3.1M 202K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1M 26.2K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...