★᭄ꦿ᭄ꦿ Eмoтιoɴʟᴇss ᴅoʟʟ ★᭄ꦿ᭄ꦿ...

By elvestoneanzelote1

"Her eyes shine more then anyone" [no more]. "she is Prodigy" [a monster] "she smile the brightest" [seems fa... More

Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ⓉⓌⓞ
ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ
ʜᴇʏᴀ?!!

ⓞⓝⓔ

2.9K 97 79
By elvestoneanzelote1

Tʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ᴠᴏᴛᴇs!!!

Aɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅs!!

.....

Lᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʜᴀᴠe published!!

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: 𝟷- 𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜

~♪★★♫★★♪~

"Hᴇʏᴀ 𝚝ʜᴇ sᴘɪʀɪᴛs ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ"
" normal talking"
"𝙰 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎"
'Thinking'
𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓶- discription

..•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•' . '•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•.

ĽåĞî Loading. . .

█ 1%

██ 10%

███ 20%

████ 30%

█████ 40%

██████ 50%

███████ 60%

████████70%

█████████ 80 %

██████████ 90%

Loading . . .
████████████100% Success

ĿђÕoº˚ºÕ

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

It was a pleasant day at Karasuno to start a new day or first day for the first years students, chores of crowd's by the Seniors of clubs. Calling to join their club's, it was a every year lifestyles in Karasuno since the first day of school was only name registration or selection of classes and also introduction to each other.

"I Wonder where is volleyball club registration place .." Muttered a certain guy whose hair was raven with a tint of blonde streak coloured, his aimless steps to search was stop when his eyes graze to a certain girl.

Her hair was (𝓱/𝓬) colour hair that was very long which was curl a bit in the back, her fair skin glister in the sunlight with her pale yet doll alike features, her eyes was covered by her bangs or so it seems with cherry bloosom blow making her hair swirl in the wind making her glow in his eyes, since she was only looking downward, standing at a table stand as the black half "senior" he presumed talk to her with a hint of worried.

'𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙... 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎-'

"Like a Goddess" said a voice snapping him out of his stop in paradise,his graze look up to see a certain male who look to be from the Yankee type since his face was making that thug face, his ginned make the others nearbybto step backwards due to his aura also intimating face but didn't affect the boy who just stare at him.

[ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀs]

"Your not going to join?"

"Yes"

"(ʏ/ɴ)..."

"I will be going home then"

"..."

But she was stopped by a hand that grapped her wrist, she look up blankly staring at the childhood friend of hers.

"Can you just wait for me.. For some some minutes.. To go home"

"..."

She nod as he let go of her wrist, he awkwardly stare at her who seems to be quiet yet bored.

"Uh hello.."

"Huh?"

Snapping out trance he found to see a raven hair with brownish hair, his timid expression or shy expression can be seen since he kept glancing at the doll-living girl.

"I-is this Volleyball registration cl- club?"

"Ah yes?"

"Here to join..."

"Well please sign these as he gave the paper to the male as (y/n) stood there boredly with no expression at all.

" Thank you tomorrow after lunch come to volleyball dorm since there we will be introducing you to others"

"Yes... Uh?"

"𝚂𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒, captain of Karasuno volleyball team"

"Its pleasure to meet you too, I am 𝙴𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚊 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚊"

Soon the others join one was the ravenete with blonde streak the other bald? Well not really.. Also others also join which she didn't even have to glance to notice their discomfort.

"Are you here to join as manager?"

The emotionless doll turn to her right to see a beautiful dark blue-black hair girl who have a mole near her chin..?(a:n-not good at description), she was wearing a spectacle which really match her.

"....no"

"Ah.. Okay? I am 𝙺𝚒𝚢𝚘𝚔𝚘 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚣𝚞, a second year.. Your a first year right?"

"..." She nod, Kiyoko smile at her warmly awaiting for her to say her name but she didn't response anything since she just blankly stare at a certain side with intense stare.

"She is (𝚕/𝚗) (𝚢/𝚗), Sorry she doesn't talk much to others"

"Its alright.."

Diachi and Shimizu sigh little awkwardly, since both of them are slightly uncomfortable.

"Ah? Kiyoko? Diachi?"

"Perfect timing, Suga!"

"Huh?"

As Sugawara was confused Diachi quickly pack his stuff, the two more new club members stare at him confusedly, since the other three left and awaited for them to take the paper.

"I have to go home early please look at the stuffs sorry for trouble?"

"Is that so? Its alright me, Kiyoko and 𝙰𝚜𝚊𝚑𝚒 can handle it"

"Thank you, (𝚢/𝚗) let's go"

Y/n blankly nodded as her gaze fall on Sugawara whose eyes widen a tint pink appear on his cheeks, she nod at him and walk ahead with Diachi catching up to her, trying to start a conversation but no avail.

They walk on the path of their usual.

"Diachi.."

"Yes?"

"I will be going"

"Wait.. Your house is that way, are you going somewhere?"

Nod that's all she did, and walk turn left side walking with Diachi whose eyes slightly darken, with a small tint of anger.

☆----Yᴏᴜ---☆

'There it is'

As (y/n) blankly stare at the spirit of a huge lion that is invisible to human eyes the weird thing was three eyes and three tails and very huge then some house.

"Tᴄʜ! A sᴘɪʀɪᴛ ᴇʟɪᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴏʀ.."

She look around to see the place was not such a good place for a fight.

'Have to take this to somewhere quieter..'

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

--whereas--

"She went off somewhere"

"..your worried aren't you"

"..."

"Diachi.. Everyone have to change, someday she have to find some new friends.."

"..."

"I will go and make dinner, go upstair and freshen up tomorrow is a start for you to introduce yourself to your juniors"

As his mother try to console his son who nodded while smiling, Diachi went upstairs as his eyes darken.

'She only N̸e̸e̸d̸ m̸e̸, she is m̸i̸n̸e̸, I am her only friend she needed.. She is p⃥r⃥e⃥c⃥i⃥o⃥u⃥s⃥'

...

Loading. . .
█ 1%
██ 10%
███ 20%
████ 30%
█████ 40%
██████ 50%
███████ 60%
████████ 70%
█████████ 80 %
██████████ 90%
Loading . . .
████████████100% Successful

A:n- thats all! And Diachi will be a quick yandere soon will include the Toilet bound character too.

Yandere x reader dont forget

Anyway jane..

Hope you vote..

And please forgive me if its not your liking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4.2K 59
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
443K 13.3K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
245K 6K 44
❝ 𝖨 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 ❞ ── " 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗀𝗎𝗒 yet" ❝ and 𝘄𝗵�...
1M 35.2K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...