𝘚𝘦𝘀𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘒𝘳𝘺 π˜—π˜’π˜³π˜¬...

By Eliana_tan28

Jeon Jungkook's secretary, Park Jimin suddenly decides to quit after working for 7 years as Jungkook's secret... More

Introduction
1. Quit?
2. A reason.
3. Old Friend.
4. A negotiation.
5. Sudden Proposal.
6. Rejection?
7. Stupid.
8. Fanboy?
9. Brother.
10. Sleepover.
11. Another alpha?
12. Apology.
13. Confusion.
14. Strange?
15. Vacation.
16. Same Room.
18. Chaos.
19. Realization.
20. Confession destruction.
21. Him?
22. Stupid Love.
23. Trustworthy.
24. Answers.
25. Committed.
26. Misunderstandings.
27. Return.
28. Making up.
29. Firsts time ruins.
30. Motherly embrace.
31. Battles far away.
32. Forgive?
33. Let Off.
34. He said yes!
35. Till death do us apart.
Epilogue.
Bonus: baby daddy koo
Bonus: Anniversary

17. Rivals.

9K 553 151
By Eliana_tan28

"So, we will divide us in groups of two. I hope you all will cooperate." Seo Yoon announced, reading through the function list for their activities today. And today they are suppose to go for a treasure hunt game, in pairs of two. They will have to find the red ribbons placed in different corners of the forest, and the team that has the most number of ribbons wins. The prize is actually not that exclusive or anything, it's simply a free coupon for the restaurant they are staying in.

"So, please choose your partners!"

"Yeri will go with me!" Seo Yoon said, signaling the female omega to come to him. Yeri happily skipped passed the others and stood right beside Seo Yoon.

And just like that, everyone chose their partners.

"Jimin? Let's be partners!" Taehyung excitedly chimed in as he neared the omega, Jimin looked up at him and happily smiled before replying-

"Mr Park, let's be partners." Jungkook said, finally coming front as he stopped scrolling through his phone, he wasn't interested in this thing since morning, but just as he heard his rival making a move, he had to do something.

"Mr Jeon, he has already chosen me as his partner, so I hope you can understand and kindly choose someone else." Taehyung said with his extra sweet voice, eyes glaring at the other alpha.

Jimin didn't even get to say anything, and once again got interrupted by the two rival alphas tongue fight, the alphas hated each other so much that if they get a chance to be alone, they will shed each other to pieces.

"Mr Park hasn't yet accepted you as his partner, so please don't try to avail your false statements." Jungkook answered so professionally, it just sounded too out of place, but did he care? Oh hell no!

"I am his bestfriend so he will choose me with no doubts." Taehyung spoke for himself, his demeanor changing as he felt the new challenge.

"But I am his boss."

"It doesn't matter now. We are on vacation, Mr Jeon."

The others were just enjoying the drama, Anyways where will they get to see a drama like this for free?

"But Mr Park is my- "

"Okay, enough! I am going with Mr Jeon! Let's go now!" Jimin at last yelled, already dragging jungkook away from the place, looking back at taehyung and mouthing a sorry.

Victory!

Taehyung just looking at the pair disappear in the woods, feeling really defeated.

"Mr Kim?" Taehyung's supposed to be partner called him out, she was an omega and right now very scared and nervous in front of the big alpha.

"Oh! Sorry I spaced out. Let's go!" Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts and with a smile on his face, guided himself and the female omega inside the forest, even though he has been just defeated, it wasn't the end of the world or something, he still has many chance and he will not let them go.

~~~

"Mr Park! Stop! Don't go there! There might be a snake in there!" Jungkook exclaimed in fear, he was literally shivering in fear, the forest wasn't even that dense or dark but still he was being a pussy.

"Uff! Mr Jeon, don't worry, there's nothing in there. And you don't have to go if you don't want to! You can go back if you want. I can play this game by myself!" Jimin said, providing an option.

Jungkook almost compiled with that for a second but then he remembered about the challenge and also about jimin, Jimin is an omega after all so it's not good to just leave him alone in the forest. That's not something jungkook will do.

"No! I can't leave you here alone! Don't worry I am not scared, I was just a bit shocked and not use to this kind of thing or place." Jungkook said in a  very fake confident tone, now walking in front of jimin, hands no longer clutching onto himself.

Jimin smiled at that the fake confidence of his voice and proceeded with his boss.

"Oh my God! Mr Park! Save me! It's a snake!" Jungkook shrieked, running behind, colliding with jimin, he wrapped his hands around the omega, hiding his head in Jimin's neck.

Jimin just froze in that moment, he could feel jungkook hugging him very tightly, Jungkook's body was lightly shaking, and his breath could be felt on Jimin's skin, and that made jimin feel a bit tingly, not just because of the contact but because of something else.

"Mr Jeon, calm down. It's nothing. It's just a rope. Don't be scared, I am here. I am always here." Jimin got back to the reality, rubbing Jungkook's back gently, he whispered into Jungkook's ear. And finally jungkook calmed down.

Then he let the omega go, immediately feeling cold and disappointed as the warm heat of the omega could no longer be felt on himself. And the sweet scent also vanishing from his system. He felt incomplete?

"Oh yeah. I was just- nevermind let's get going!" Jungkook chimed in loudly, already walking ahead, hiding his slightly embarrassed self. Jimin then followed jungkook from behind, still having that tingling sensation in his stomach. Slightly a bit disappointed. But why?

"Oh! It's raining!" Jimin exclaimed as the fresh cold droplets of the rain fell on his face, and soon it started pouring violently.

"Mr Jeon, run!" Jimin shouted, taking Jungkook's hand in his and making a run in the direction of north.

As soon as Jimin's hand touched Jungkook's, the tingling sensation erupted in Jungkook's heart, and he almost unconsciously intertwined their hands together, the before warmth coming back. Jungkook felt complete, and his scariness long faded away.

They ran and ran, and finally found a small broken hut, they got inside the hut which didn't have any walls or anything but a very solid roof that will not let any rain sip in.

They finally calmed down, caught their breaths, jimin sat down on the ground with his legs dangling down.

"Mr Jeon, come sit!" Jimin called, cleaning the place beside him for jungkook to sit. Jungkook thought for a moment and just decided it's best to just sit and wait.

Jimin took out his hankie and dried his hair and face, and then folded it in the opposite side and slowly approached jungkook.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked as he caught Jimin's hand in the middle as jimin was about to wipe the water off Jungkook's face.

"Wiping your face." Jimin replied, snatching his hand away from jungkook and proceeded to wipe off the water off Jungkook's face.

And then jimin let his hand away.

"I don't think so the rain's gonna stop any sooner." Jimin said looking outside, and then he remembered something, he unwrapped his muffler and then unfolded it. And it turned out to be shawl.

Jungkook was almost stunned at seeing that, a small muffler turning out to be a shawl. The world has really developed a lot.

*achoo!*

Jungkook sneezed, apologizing as soon as he did so.

"Are you cold?" Jimin asked, growing a bit concerned. Jungkook had low pressure so it's normal for him to feel cold easily.

"Huh? Yeah, a little bit." Jungkook replied, and then he was being wrapped by the shawl.

"Mr Park, you don't need to do this. I am good." Jungkook protested, trying to take off the shawl.

"No Mr Jeon. I know you're cold." Jimin replied sternly. And now no arguments. Jungkook has to obey jimin.

And just like that, half an hour passed by and the rain was still pouring in the same rhythm.

It was slowly getting more chilly and that had an effect on Jungkook's as he slightly began tremble, feeling the cold seeping through his system, Jungkook's breath was getting colder.

And jimin noticed it, he noticed jungkook struggling in the cold, so he looked around the place but all he could find and see were woods.

Slowly, very slowly, jimin reached for Jungkook hand, slowly and hesitantly bringing up jungkook hand a bit forward, and then he started rubbing Jungkook's hands with his, blowing hot air on his palms time to time to make it more warm.

And jungkook sat there with obviously a stunt expression, but as time went by he eased up, staring at jimin with his big doe eyes, studying Jimin's features. It felt so warm, not just his hand, but his heart felt warm. So jungkook didn't back away or anything, jungkook let jimin do whatever he wanted.

But then jungkook realized Jimin's breath slowly getting more and more colder, hands not having the constant heat. He could easily tell that jimin was cold.

So without second thought, he wrapped the shawl on both of their bodies, bringing jimin closer to him, now jungkook started rubbing on Jimin's palms, blowing warm air. Jimin breath hitched at the sudden unexpected act. The way jungkook was warming him up felt so right and good, Jungkook's hands were warm and big, fitting into Jimin's hands like a puzzle, Jungkook's breaths were unsteady but warm, and the concern just added to the tingling feeling still flowing through jimin. Jimin wanted more.

"Is it warm now?" Jungkook asked, finally averting his eyes up to jimin, concern leaking from his voice. Jimin finally snapped out of his thoughts, and then his eyes connected with Jungkook's. And God! Those eyes!

Jimin felt himself being speechless without a reason. Jungkook was just too good and beautiful to be true.

"Mr Park?"

"Uh-hh?! Yeah, it's warm." Jimin replied finally, diverting his gaze from jungkook.

And the rain stopped.

"The rain has stopped, let's go." Jimin said as he slowly took off the shawl from himself and wrapped it completely around Jungkook's body.

"Yeah, but we don't have any ribbons." Jungkook replied, finally realizing that they couldn't manage to get any ribbons, which means they will lose.

"Don't worry about that, Mr Jeon. We need to go now. It's getting dark." Jimin said, already leading himself out of the hut.

Jungkook nodded in disappointment and followed jimin outside.

They started walking in a constant and fast pace, jimin going forward followed by jungkook who was still wrapped in the shawl.

And then

*growl*

"Ahh!" Jimin shrieked as he heard the certain growl which probably belonged to an animal in the forest.

"Mr Park, stop!" Jungkook warned, going forward, looking around the area, he couldn't see anything except trees and bushes. So the animal is probably very far. And this is not a dense forest so it's definitely not a big animal, it must be a fox or a wild boar.

"Don't be scared, Mr Park. I am here." Jungkook reassured, taking the shawl off him and wrapping it around jimin, taking Jimin's hand in his, they started walking again.

Jimin didn't question this time, he just followed jungkook, blushing along the way, slowly tightening the grip of their intertwined hands.

"Let's go." Jungkook whispered and started walking forward.

And soon they got out of the forest and spotted the others who seemed very worried, probably because of jimin and jungkook.

And then they spotted them, Taehyung came running to them followed by the others.

"Are you Okay?! Where were you?!" Taehyung asked or more like shouted, he was genuinely worried for jimin.

"Tae, I am fine! Don't shout." Jimin replied.

And finally taehyung calmed down.

"Are you Okay, Mr Jeon?" The employees asked in unison and that sounded a bit too loud.

"Yeah Yeah! I am fine!" Jungkook replied signaling them to be quite.

"Oh?!" Yeri exclaimed a little too loudly then intended for as she saw something.

Her eyes were fixed on jungkook and Jimin's intertwined hands, jimin noticed this and quickly separated their hands, scoot away from jungkook. And taehyung saw this, a feeling of anger and jealousy flowed through his veins as he poked his inner cheek with his tongue.

And  jungkook saw this, so he looked at taehyung and smirked, not a good one.

Another victory!

It sure was a victory, and jungkook was happy for that, but something else was also felt which was unfamiliar to him. His heart felt something in a way he has never felt. It was a good feeling?

And jungkook wanted to feel it more.

_______________________________

Update! Hope y'all liked it.

Sorry for the little late update, I am currently focusing more on my other book which is coming to an end, it's called 'mafia's lover', go and check it out if you want.

Vote and comment please.

And I have to say something, I won't be able to update more often from now as school is opening from tomorrow, so I won't be getting much time. Sorry but the updates will be late.

Bye!

Vote goal- 38

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 2.3K 26
After running far away from his abusive pack and mate in the mountains with his three children, Jimin comes across another pack who takes him in easi...
1.9M 111K 52
π–πž 𝐚𝐫𝐞 π₯𝐒𝐀𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐀𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐒𝐳𝐨𝐧... 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝐒𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 π₯𝐒𝐀𝐞 οΏ½...
293K 10K 22
Jimin is young omega who wanted nothing but somebody to love and care for him, but as time goes on Jimin gets busy with double jobs that there is rea...
530K 18.8K 33
What happens when Park Jimin crosses path with Jeon Jungkook, a mafia leader. What does fate has in store for them? "You're my bunny...." "And you'r...