Salacious Ephialtes

By Rhodonstal

What would happen if Nightmare had too much negativity inside of him? How would he cope? Would his Gang be ab... More

{1} The beginning

{2} Cross

304 14 7
By Rhodonstal

Killer's POV
You know, when Cross suggested to check the library, I thought it'd be a bit more exciting than sitting around for hours on end just looking through books. Seriously, I can barely read and yet they're expecting me to be of help here?

"Guys..? I don't mean to just give up on hope or anything but like.. we've been here for almost five hours."

"Killer?"

"Dust."

"We've been here for at most half an hour."

"Half an hour.. multiplied by 10..?"

"Nope, just half an hour. Besides, we're making good progress here, I don't think we'll have to-"

"I found it, I think."

Everyone turned to Error, who was reading a book titled 'Voodoo Magic for Beginners'.

"..We're not trusting a book like that, right?"

I guess the nervousness in my voice was obvious, because Error shot back almost immediately.

"We're literal murders who have lost most of our sanity and you're questioning a Voodoo book?"

"Fair."

Dust sighed and walked over to where Error was sat. I was surprised Error could read without his glasses on, but I guess he's smarter than I took him for.

"Let me see it, it depends if we have the magic capabilities to-"

"No magic needed, apparently. It's like a drink or something, I dunno, I read the title and it seemed like what we were looking for."

"I hope it's what we're looking for, since you're the one who caused this me- agh!"

A slipper hit me slap-bang on the middle of my face. I could hear Error's poorly stifled laughter as Dust mumbled something to himself.

"Great, we need ingredients."

After regaining my composure from Error's attack, I turned to Cross to see what type of mischief he was getting up to.

"..What ingredients, Dust?"

Cross was never usually one to be serious for too long, but the past four days? He'd barely been in the mood to joke around for whatever reason, did he care about Nightmare that much..?

"It's ingredients from all different AUs, some from genocide timelines, some from corrupted timelines, some from pacifist timelines.. there's one ingredient that's in one of the locked AUs that not even Nightmare can get to.."

"I can most likely get that. Well, if you say it's a good thing to try we should get to work on finding all that stuff ASAP, right?"

"You're just tired of staying her-mmph-!"

Another slipper thrown at my face.

"Anyway.. Killer, I need you to head to one of the Horrortale pacifist AUs and fetch one of the echo flowers, that shouldn't be too difficult.. but.."

"But?"

"But it's a place that Dream frequents, so you should be careful. If you get into a fight you need to remember that even though Nightmare would be able to sense it, he won't be coming to anybody's rescue."

"Yeah, yeah, I can defend myself, Dusty~!"

"Uh huh, sure. Error, do you remember what you need to fetch?"

"Yeah, you know what the item is, right? Like.. you understand it'll take three weeks for me to actually get it?"

There was silence from everyone for a few seconds before Dust grabbed Error by the top of his turtleneck.

"Three weeks?!"

"I want you to know that this time I'm not actually being lazy. It'll just genuinely take that long to get it, since it's in a locked AU I need to hack into it, break the firewall in a secure way so that Ink doesn't realise something's up.. actually go there without triggering any traps or alarms that could cause my capture-"

"But that won't work, because even if you don't trip any alarms Ink will still notice your presence!"

"What if Dust goes instead then?"

We all turned to Cross, who seemed to be deep in thought about something.

"I can't break firewalls or anything like that."

"Well, obviously Error would break the firewall and stuff, but if Ink would just notice him straight away wouldn't it be better to send somebody else?"

"Great, no hard work for me~!"

"Well, whatever. Error, your new job is to just focus on getting me in and out of there safely."

Dust let go of Error as I raised a brow-bone towards the duo.

"Horror? I need you to, well, there's no easy way to say this.. we need thirteen skeleton teeth. You can either attack some Papyruses and take their teeth, or go the hard way and attack some Sanses."

"..I'll attack some Sanses."

"Someone needs to stay with Nightmare."

"Shit, that's true. Alright, how about this then.."

Dust looked like he was thinking for a few seconds.

"Cross can stay behind for a while with Nightmare. First person to collect their item can then come back and switch places with Cross, so Cross goes and gets an item whilst that person takes care of Nightmare."

"You should probably print off the list of ingredients and give one to each of us then, since they have no idea of the full list."

"Ugh, I'll just text it to the groupchat. Anyway, let's get going. Error, take me to the Anti-Void. Killer and Horror.. I expect you two to actually do your missions and behave!"

And just like that, we were all teleporting away to our separate missions.
-------------------------
Cross's POV
Finally, some peace. It's not that I didn't like them.. it's just that they aren't taking this as serious as it is. Nightmare, stuck in a loop of eternal negativity which is most likely slowly drowning out any rational thought of his? That's a bad situation. Standing up and beginning to walk over to his room, I sighed thinking about all the bad possibilities staying with Nightmare could bring. If he lost control of himself..

You wanted to stay behind because you like seeing him like this, right Cross?

What a nuisance. Nightmare and I were in the middle of getting rid of Chara, but because of this incident.. everything we worked up to was undone, so now I have this annoying little prick to deal with again.

"No, Chara. I didn't choose to stay behind, you literally heard Dust tell me to."

Yeah, but you could've spoken up and asked to go out and find one of the ingredients. Dust and Error could've easily stayed behind and looked after him.

"Ugh, whatever. I don't need this right now, I need to look after--Night..mare..?"

Opening that damned door was a mistake. Nightmare was sitting upright on his knees, his jacket and shirt thrown to one side as he gently rubbed his sternum.

"H-aah, you're ba-ah-ck?"

The blush on his face was now a bright and very opaque blue, his eye-light frequently disappearing for a few seconds before returning. His stupid fucking moans and pants hadn't stopped, but what could I have expected? Of course the situation would get worse as time went on.

You definitely find this hot.

Turning to where Chara stood, I snapped.

"I DON'T FIND THIS STUPID SHIT HOT!"

Pfft-

Realising I had actually said that out loud, I turned to Nightmare, who had a mischievous look on his face.

"Crossy- ah~ I und-hah-erstand if you- gah~ find this appealing~!"

Nightmare fell forwards, his ribcage landing on the bed. He made it very clear that he was teasing me, his ass in the air with heavier breathing and more frequent moans. Even if I did find that hot-which I didn't-I knew I wouldn't be able to do a single thing about it.

See! You're blushing so hard!

I finally took the time to notice that my face had turned purple, I could see it from the corner of my eye.

"C-Cross~"

"Stop that, Nightmare. You're my Boss and I'm meant to be taking care of you, not.. this!"

One of Nightmare's tentacles drifted over to me, but I grabbed it before it could do anything. This earned a loud moan from Nightmare, which caused me to immediately let go and leave the room to go and fetch him something to eat.

Why did you leave? You were obviously enjoying yourself.

"I wasn't, be quiet. I just need to find something for Nightmare to eat, so that he doesn't starve to death."

..Skeletons don't starve to death.

"Shut up."

I strolled over to our fridge and opened it, noticing how empty it was. Usually Nightmare would tell us to go out and steal food whenever we ran low, but recently.. oh, whatever. Picking up an egg, I turned around and began walking back upstairs.

You left the fridge open.

"Skeletons don't die from gone off food."

Skeletons die from Nightmare's wrath once he sees the electric bill.

I simply shrugged and continued walking upstairs, if Nightmare didn't want me to waste the electric then maybe he shouldn't be acting like a horny bastard.

Wait, are you giving a raw egg to Nightmare..?

"I am ninety-nine percent sure he can eat almost anything edible regardless if it's raw or not."

Walking back into Nightmare's room was terrifying, I couldn't guess what I'd walk into next. This time though? This time it was nice, he was just laying on his side silently. Well.. as silent as he could be anyway.

"I got you an egg."

I was getting kind of suspicious, he went from moaning and being sexual to being calm and acting as if he was sick.

"..Put it inside of me."

There it was. I sighed and narrowed my eye sockets at him for a second, before launching the egg at his face. It splattered all over him and.. did it get in his eye socket..? His eye light was unsummoned and he was rubbing at his eye aggressively.

"That's not what I meant!"

"How come you aren't moaning anymore?"

"Dunno, I feel kinda better. I-ah~!"

"Mhm, of course you feel better. Also, I technically put it inside of you so you can't complain."

"Why do you so-ah~und so different..?"

"What?"

He means you sound monotone and like a robot, moron.

"Oh. I'm worried about you, that's all. I know it's probably nothing to worry about because it's just extra negativity.. but if it doesn't wear off and the cure we found doesn't work.."

"You f-ouh-nd a cure~?"

"Sorta. Error found it in a Voodoo magic book and-"

"Oh~! F-fuck me-"

"That's not what we were talking about!"

"N-no I- ah~ I didn't mean it like that! Voodoo magic doesn't work on- gah~!"

"Wait, seriously? Well, whatever, it's literally the only thing we could find so it's good to at least try right..? I mean, the sooner this is over the sooner you'll be up and destroying AUs again."

"Ah~ y-yeah, sure.."

I sighed and sat at the edge of Nightmare's bed, staring at his still egg-covered face.

"Do you actually want this to end..?"

"Yeah, sure."

I didn't doubt his answer, I just felt like there was something else there that he wasn't telling me about the situation. I mean, Nightmare wouldn't actually want to stay like this.. right..?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 13.3K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
268K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
989K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
883K 35K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...