Just like me

Av Chocochibi

Izaya is an information broker who messes with people's life at his own entertainment and joy's sake. One da... Mer

1: pet?
2: stalker?
3: set.
4: about manna
5:like izaya
6: just...a piece.
7:assembled and a past
8: love?
9: saika inai
10: happy ending?
11: home
13: yuka.
14: hims
15: screwing around.
16: chase
17: my head
18: dangerous piece
19: screw you
20:stuck
21: the kill
22: dissapear
23: izaya liar
24: I'm making you...

12: not going anywhere

110 9 0
Av Chocochibi

Izaya: we're home.

He leaned on the doorframe while she walked ahead and took a look around.

Manna: eh... This house... Isn't it...

She said it in a tone as if she was a little shocked yet not very shocked. In a cold tone. A not very surprised tone. For some reason, in front of him now she was back to cold. Was that cute side her mask? Or... Prehaps this cold one?

Izaya: yours. I kept it until now.

Manna:*giggles * to invest?  I didn't know you had that kind of hobby.

He patted her head ' for the weird one. Didn't you see the door tag?' he pointed to the door beside him. There was a tag ' do not disturb: The Weird One '

Manna: *giggles * izaya... Daikirai.

Izaya: so people have been telling me.

Just than namie came out ' izaya. And... The girl you hate?'

Izaya: I never said I hate her. She's just...

He patted her head ' annoying. '

Manna: kuyama manna. Hajimemashite.

She said it in a bored tone and went into what used to be her room. There was the bed she used to sleep on. She immediately lies on it.

Manna: damn it... Why does it have your smell....?

He came in ' isn't it obvious? '

Manna: daikirai. Sleep.

He got on the bed and squashed her below ' without me?'

Manna: izaya... Heavy...

Izaya: at least its going to make you stay. You're not going anywhere.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

13.4K 476 12
The informant enjoyed being in control of her expression, of her movements, of her feelings, perhaps even of her life in total. It made him feel equa...
4.3K 141 16
You have recently moved to Ikebukuro in order to find work. After a certain series of events, you meet an eccentric man who saves your life. With the...
44.5K 1.5K 23
This takes place around the same time as the Durarara but after the main plot... I'm guessing it is an AU... Kaya Ryugamine, adopted sister of Mikad...
1.9K 56 14
~~~~* completed *~~~~You arrive at Ikebukuro knowing that danger lurks in every corner. You have done some research beforehand. You find the place in...