Aftertaste (Sin #2)

By bourbonvanilla

Aftertaste, noun Af·ter·taste : persistence of a sensation (as of flavor or an emotion) after the stimulating... More

0.
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LIII.

XVIII.

29.5K 1K 335
By bourbonvanilla

Sundays are totally for sleeping in. Even I get to take that extra few hours of not having to do anything and get that week's worth of sleep. Alexander isn't a morning person, anyway, so it's Sunday for him every day, but he told me he loves when I'm not in a rush in the morning and he gets me all to himself.

When I wake up, the sun is already up high and shining through the blinds, showing us that there's a beautiful day outside. I shifted in the bed, stretching and Alexander groaned. I had to smile at that.

"Don't you even think about going anywhere," he says, his voice a little muffled by the pillow, yet still incredibly sexy.

He wraps his arm around me and pulls me into his chest so my back is pressed against him and there's no space between us. "Is there a reason I should stay here?" I ask him.

His hand immediately goes under my shirt and he places it on my stomach. "I'll give you a very, very good reason, Gabrielle, baby." His voice is so close to my ear that I shudder from how low and sexy that sounded. His hand comes up to my breast where he squeezes it, playing with my nipple.

"Oh, God," I say, arching my back against him. He presses even tighter against me and I feel how hard he is already.

He drops his hand, dragging it lower, going under my knickers. I spread my legs to make more room for him, my hand coming to his arm and gripping it tightly when I feel the first flick of his fingers. My hips buck into him automatically and he groans, shifting his erection into my back.

"Look at how greedy you are for my touch," he whispers. He pushes one finger inside me and curses when he feels I'm already wet for him.

"I love when you touch me," I tell him honestly.

"And I love touching you," he says, his finger moving in and out in a steady rhythm before he adds the second one. "I want to make you come because the sounds you make drive me fucking insane," he says.

I feel how my walls tighten around his fingers at his words and I mewl in pleasure.

"Baby," Alexander groans as if he's in pain.

My nails dig into his skin and my hips start moving against his hand. His thumb is rubbing my clit and my head suddenly feels empty, all of the pressure building down there that's taking me up higher and higher until I can't do anything else but moan his name repeatedly.

It takes me some seconds to come back down from the high Alexander just took me to. I'm breathing hard, my whole body is shaking from aftershocks.

"Good?" Alexander asks me, his body still pressed tightly against me from the back. I feel he took his boxers down and I feel him stroking himself, the tip pushing against my sensitive folds. I nod without words. "I want to be inside you so badly," he groans right into my ear.

"Yes," I say breathlessly, spreading my legs again.

He slowly starts pushing inside me, his hand coming to my hip when he's halfway in, gripping it. I put my hand on his, gritting my teeth together. "I'm a little sore from last night," I admit to him when I feel the slight stinging.

Alexander presses a kiss behind my ear. "I'm sorry. I'll go slow," he promises, although I know he's holding himself back because I can feel how tight his muscles are. It takes him a few strokes until he's fully in and he stays there for a few moments. "Fuck," he says. "You're so unbelievably tight, Gabby. It feels too good."

I squeeze his hand that's on my hip again in agreement. He moves his hand down to my stomach, wrapping his arm around me. His head lifts so he can kiss my cheek and I put my hand in his hair, arching my back when he starts moving slow and steady.

"You're so goddamn perfect," he praises. "You're made for me. Hear me? For me and me only," he growls.

I nod my head. "Yes. Yours," I agree. And he's mine. Fully.

˙˙˙

Alexander and I came to a mutual agreement that we'll get up in time for lunch and not any earlier. We're still in the bedroom, both showered. He's bare chested, sitting on the bed while my head is laying in his chest, his hand going through my hair.

"Did you talk to your parents about racing?" I ask him. We didn't talk about it yesterday because it was late when his family left and we were busy doing ... other things.

"Yep. They're not happy."

"Understandably," I say, staring up at the ceiling. "They're just worried."

He sighs. "Yes," he agrees. "And you?" he asks.

I turn my head and look at him. "Hmm?" I ask absently.

"Are you worried about me?"

I look at him with confusion. "Of course I am. Not just because of the accident, but sometimes it feels like this life is completely different from what I'm used to and I'm still struggling to fit in. You doing all those dangerous things is not something that I know and I've never had to experience it before."

He stays quiet for long moments and his hand stilled in my hair. "Would you rather be with someone that's more like you? Is that what you're trying to tell me? Someone who's not enjoying the things I am?"

I push up onto my elbows, lifting my head off his chest and look at him with wide eyes. "No," I say adamantly, viciously shaking my head. "I want to be with you," I assure him hastily. "I love you," I say for more measurement.

His lips tighten. "Lay back down," he says softly.

I do just that and his hand comes to my cheek. He doesn't say anything back and I'm afraid he misunderstood me completely. "Alexander, I'm not telling you this in hopes you would change your life completely for me or to make you feel bad about what you love to do. I think it's completely normal that people who love you are worried about you, don't you think?"

His thumb brushes over my lip. "But you'd tell me, right? If you weren't happy with something?"

I put my hand on his. "Of course," I say. "Don't worry, you'll hear about it from me." I chuckle at that because he should know by now that I'm not quiet when I disagree with something. "And speaking of things I'm not happy with; Lena said that she wants to come to one of the races."

"Did she now?" Alexander asks, his hand still stroking my cheek and going back to my hair.

"She wants you to take her."

His hand stills again. "Not possible," he says with an edge to his tone. "That's not going to happen."

"Yeah, I told her that," I say proudly.

"Oh, really?" Alexander asks me with interest.

"Yep," I say, grinning.

"Good," Alexander says.

˙˙˙

Alexander and I spent most of Sunday outside. We end up having a picnic out because it's a nice day and we try to enjoy it before it gets too cold and when the sun will be only a memory.

He went running in the late afternoon and then hit the gym in the evening while I took that time to study and revisit.

Mondays are always tough for me because I know I have five days to get through again so I can relax for two. Plus Alexander decided to go home in the middle of the day and, from then on, it just dragged.

Thank God for June, otherwise I'd go nuts.

"Hey, I'm celebrating my birthday this Friday. I would like you to come," June says when we walk out of the last class of the day.

"I'd love to! Where are you celebrating it?"

"I'll send you the details. It's one of my favourite clubs."

At the mention of a club, my mouth dries. I'm not a fan of clubbing and going out and doing so without Alexander or Sam is completely out of my comfort zone. "Uh, okay. How many are going?" I ask to see what I'll have to prepare for.

She waves her hand. "It'll be just you and three of my friends. I don't like to celebrate big."

I immediately relax. I'm not comfortable with big groups of people that I don't know, especially when it comes to partying. It's hard for me to trust people because I'm scared to get betrayed again.

"Don't worry, I'll send you all the details. I have to run now because someone's waiting for me."

I give her an amused look. "You have a date?"

She only grins.

"Have fun!" I tell her with a big smile. I hope that whoever she's seeing will work out. I know she said that she's still trying to find her prince and I just have to get that not everyone finds their prince on their first try.

We part at the exit, both going in different directions. I see the sun is already starting to set, creating a beautiful picture of an orange sky. It got very cold, too. I put the jacket around me even tighter and walk with my head lowered, checking if I got any notifications on my phone.

"Hi."

I stop abruptly. "Uh. Hi," I say, looking at the guy that stopped in front of me.

"I remember you," he says and my body freezes a little.

I shake my head, looking around me. "I'm sorry?" I say tightly, taking a small step back.

"From the library. I'm Sebastian."

I blink. Once. Twice. "Oh," I say, giving him a small smile. "Yes. I remember you." I inwardly sigh out in relief, my body relaxing again. I massage my wrist with my hand, a gesture I learned helps me bring myself back into reality and calm me down.

"Are you done with the classes?" he asks.

I nod, pushing a few strands of my hair behind my ear, hoping he doesn't see my hand is shaking a little. "Yes. I'm heading home now," I tell him, gripping the strap of the big a little tighter.

"Do you have time to grab a drink with me?" he asks hopefully.

I give him a small, tight smile. "Maybe some other time. My boyfriend is waiting for me," I say politely. This is a completely knee-punch thing for me. I'm not comfortable around other guys because I have a hard time trusting them, except Alexander.

His smile turns a little regretful. "Understandable. By the way, I saw you're on the least of tutors. We'll see each other a little more, it seems."

I lick my lips, shifting my weight from one foot to another. "You're one of the tutors?" I ask him.

He nods proudly, giving me a wide smile. "Yep. I couldn't come to the meetings because I'm working on a project that requires a lot of my time, but I assume you just went over the formalities and the basics. I've been a tutor for two years now, so I know a little about how things work. If you'll ever need help ..."

"Thank you." I give him a grateful smile. I'm glad there's at least someone I'm familiar with that'll be there and I won't have to figure it all out on my own. Sebastian actually looks like a nice guy that doesn't look bad, either. He has chestnut unruly hair and eyes a few shades lighter than Alexander's. He's also nicely built with wide shoulders that speaks he's into sports or is just a frequent visitor of a gym.

"You're welcome, Gabrielle. I'll see you around?" he asks, his eyebrows raising.

I nod. "Yes. Take care."

He smiles again, a half-smile that makes him very attractive. He has a nice smile, as well. Although he has nothing on Alexander. He's on a completely different level of attractiveness and even though I notice other guys that are attractive I also notice that they don't even come to Alexander's knees.

I walk towards the bus station when I hear Alexander calling my name. I look in the direction the voice came from and I see him leaning against his car, waving at me.

I head towards him with a small, confused small. He didn't mention he's picking me up. "Hi," I say happily, going to him at a fast pace. "What are you doing here?"

"Picking you up, what else?" he says.

"That's a nice surprise," I say, going to him and wrapping my arms around his neck, stepping on my tiptoes and kissing him.

A tint of a smile appears on his lips. "Let's go home, babe."

˙˙˙

"June is celebrating her birthday on Friday," I say to Alexander on my way to my room to change. I pull my hair up to do a ponytail.

"Really?" Alexander asks. "Where?"

"At a club. I don't know which one yet, she's texting the details."

"Okay. When do we need to be there?" He comes after me to the room, leaning against the doorframe and shamelessly stares at me while I undress.

"You're not invited," I say over my shoulder.

His eyebrows shoot up. "Oh, really? How do you plan to go there?" he asks a little apprehensively this time.

"You're taking me." I turn around to look at him in only my jeans and my bra. His eyes fall down from my face and I tilt my head to the side. When he looks at me, he just smirks, completely unapologetic.

"I have a race on Friday."

"Oh." My face drops. I forgot about that. I told him I'll go with him. "I'll ask someone else, then." Maybe June can help me out.

"No. You won't," Alexander says.

I lift my head to look at him. "Pardon?"

"I'll take you and pick you up. When you know the hour, tell me and we'll work something around it."

When he takes his hand through his hand, I see something I haven't spotted before. "What's that? What happened to your hand?" I ask, walking towards him and taking his hand in my hand.

"I got a new tattoo," he says casually while I look at the see-through bandage.

"I see." I look at the queen's crown that's taking up the side of his hand and there's a small letter G under it. I softly run my finger across it. "What's the meaning behind it?"

"It's pretty obvious, ain't it?"

I lift my eyes to his and his gaze makes my heart start kicking in my chest. "You're kidding," I say, my voice just a whisper, my face probably as stunned as I feel.

His face falls. "You don't like it," he says, tensing.

I look at the tattoo again. This is the third one that he got for me and I know it might be insanely stupid, but my heart wants to explode at this moment. "I love it," I say, blinking a few times so I don't start crying. I lift his hand and place my cheek against it, gazing at him. "I love you. So much it hurts sometimes."

His gaze softens and he puts his other hand under my chin and covers my lips with his.

*

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS (sorry I just really love being dramatic)

OKAY BUT IT'S HALLOWEEN TODAY. And not only am I treating you to a shirtless and stupid-hot picture of Stephen (you're welcome btw), but I am also treating you with a little teaser of a new book I'm writing.

I'm so excited and you should be too because it's going to be suuuuuuper good (not to blow my own trumpet or anything). I posted the cover and the blurb on my twitter. Hint: the cover is, like, really hot. I mean REALLY hot (you're welcome for that, too). 

So, you know, if you're interested (and no isn't even an available answer here), then go and check it out (my twitter is @patriciakauthor), see for yourselves. 

I might also share a few teasers from the book in the upcoming weeks just so you know ;)))) 

Oh, and btw this story is going to shit soon (I mean, not really, but things are going to happen that you won't like so ... yeah, yikes.) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 16.8K 32
My name is Abby Blair. I write erotic romance. I don't practise what I preach, though. With a string of failed relationships behind me, my books are...
162K 5.9K 59
Loved- to have held a deep affection; cherished (someone) Lost- to no longer have (There are a few spelling and grammar mistakes but I plan to fix th...
805K 38.2K 53
Sentiment (noun) sen·​ti·​ment ˈsen-tə-mənt : an attitude, thought, or judgment prompted by feeling. "You just don't look....safe." Essence said whi...
400K 760 11
⚠️WARNING →🔞Mature Audience Only🔞 Before you continue reading, please keep in mind the following. Each story was written by me, and everything you'...