Fractured✔ EDITING

By Emrys_Noah

Part 1 of the FRACTURED series IT'S COMPLETED BUT EDITING IS ON HOLD! What's this book about? I have no idea... More

Foreword
Prologue- short
Chapter 1- EDITED
Chapter 2- EDITED
Chapter 3- EDITED
Chapter 4- EDITED
Chapter 5 - EDITED
Chapter 6 - EDITING
Chapter 7
Note must read
Not really important
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Important
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21-Part two
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Afterword
Summer special
SUMMER AUDITION
Idk- Dont let this flop please
Tag fest

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!!!!!! KINDA CRAZY

20 1 0
By Emrys_Noah

It's finally Halloween!!!!!! Actually, it's been Halloween for a while now. I'm late. So yeah check out Lucky on my profile. Now again, the reader's discretion is advised. This has no relation to the original fractured series.

Betilla

I woke up on the floor after landing in a pile of thorns in my dream. SiKEEEEE! I woke up with a smile because I know it's halloweeeeeeeeeeeen. Emrys has something special for me. I walked to my desk where a package sat. 

I rushed to it and tore it open. It was just a note that was there. Great! It said 'Read out.' I shrugged and read it

"Teeth of rabbit, stack of hay. switch my body for a day!"

What the fuck did I just read? And I blacked out. 

I woke up once more on the floor. But, it wasn't my floor. It was quite familiar then it hit me. I stood up immediately. Wait, was I wearing sweats? I shrugged that off. Where is he? I walked to his bathroom and washed my face. I looked up in the mirror and saw two colourful orbs staring back at me. I looked behind me and expected him to be there but I was the only one in the bathroom. I looked down at the abs that were staring back at me. What the actual fuck? I looked down at his legs and well you know;) Hollllllllllllllly shittttttttttttttt!!!!!!! I was going out of my head. I guess Emrys did it again! But wait, he's in my body?????

I rushed out of his room and put on a hoodie he had laying on his dresser. I dashed downstairs to get to my house. But 'I' aka Archer walked in. "What the fuck is going on?"  He 'me?' exclaimed

I stared at my form, I gained some weight. Phew, she went up. "Hey, Betty," I said with his British voice. He stopped walking. Okay, sidebar?

Archer is in my body so I'll be calling him she. Cheers!

"God Betilla, I swear to God, I will molest your body!" She threatened. "These boobs?" She gestured towards them. "I'm going to squeeze them until they lactate!" I winced at his harsh words and reached up for my non-existent boobs and felt solid rock abs. I don't think I've ever seen Archer that frustrated. Then she burst out in laughter.

"You should have seen your face. My face?" She said. I rolled my eyes and went to 'my' room. I sat on 'my' bed and sighed. She looked at me. "Do you have any idea why we're in each other's bodies?" I asked. Then I sighed again, "I just want my body back. I'm not used to a body of hard rock!" She chuckled. Typical Archer. 

"Wait! Did you get a package this morning?" She asked suddenly. I sat up and nodded. "It was weird shit. Something about a rabbit. Body switch spell. A spell? How is that even possible?"

"I got the same package and I read out the words as it said. So that's what caused this? I'm guessing there was a reversal spell there too. I think I read it but it's lost in my memories in my body." She said looking directly at me. I guess it was up to me.  

WANNA READ MORE? NEXT HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!

SEE YOU THERE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647 108 27
Part two of the FRACTURED series If you plan to read the first book, STOP HERE. If you proceed, it contains spoilers! Click that + sign and add up! T...
4.8K 243 29
You must have heard many stories about how two people who are forced to marry become lovers of eternity and then there is a villainess who mostly wou...
64.6K 4.9K 33
'How have you changed this much?' 'Where is the boy I fell for all those time and still in love with?' 'What could have happen so wrong to take away...
4.4K 201 39
(UNEDITED) Him: And she had me then, tangled in her integrate web, I wanted to find out more about her, everything about her. Thaw the iced glaze ov...