Daisy

Bởi channieluv6

"Oh my little omega...what am I going to do with you?" The omega stood in front of his alpha, tears in his ey... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 3

266 19 0
Bởi channieluv6

The beta wolf woke up to a light weight on his body. He was lying on the couch, but it wasn't his couch.. It was dark in the room, the sun had not risen yet.

Jisung opened his eyes wider to notice a small wolf laying on top of him. The wolf was beautiful and was white with little brown specks here and there like freckles. Chenle was gorgeous.

Jisung shifted slightly, trying his hardest not to wake the sleeping omega. The omega's tail wrapped around Jisung's leg tighter, a little moan escaping him.

Jisung could look at his best friend all day. He was adorable and he loved how Chenle would shift in his sleep sometimes. Jisung ran his hand through the soft fur, taking it all in.

Jisung didn't realize that he accidentally slept over again. He hated the burden he was on Chenle and his family. Chenle was the closest he ever had to really having a family.

Suddenly the omega moved, his bright blue eyes staring back at the beta. "Sorry I woke you up Lele." The wolf nuzzled into Jisung's neck, shifting back.

"You didn't Ji, don't worry." Chenle laid on top of Jisung still, snuggling into him more. Even though he didn't even mind that he was currently naked.

Jisung didn't even notice either.

Ever since the two were young they grew up together even though Jisung was always really tight lipped about his family. Chenle never really met his parents either. But he didn't care.

But Chenle's parents were starting to get suspicious.

Earlier at dinner Lucas came home exhausted like usual. Jaehyun always pushed him to his limits, in which the two would bicker for fun. It was a brotherly love sort of thing.

When the alpha walked in Chenle ran and jumped in his arms like he always did, wanting Lucas to spin him around. Of course Lucas did.

"It's about time you actually showed up on time for dinner..." Haechan walked out of the kitchen carrying a few plates. "Hey I always try my best!"

Chenle ran back over to Jisung, who was always intimidated by the omega's father. Jisung now catches Lucas's eye.

"Well Jisung, it's nice to see you again." Chenle looked back and forth between the two, pouting because he didn't understand. Chenle grabbed Jisung's shirt sleeve and pulled it a few times.

"He just said it was nice to see me Lele." Jisung ruffled Chenle's hair, as he was instantly smiling again. He walked away to help his mother out in the kitchen.

"Jisung, how is the family?" Lucas said as he plopped down on the couch. He wasn't stupid. He could tell when Jisung would come over he was intimidated to talk to parents and always was covered in bandages.

Lucas wasn't stupid.

"Um, fine...how are you sir?"

Lucas knew this would happen; he would always change the conversation and quickly. "Well I'm overworked but don't tell the alpha or he will laugh in my face and don't tell Chenle's mom, or he will agree with you."

Jisung smiled a bit at that, Lucas happy he was connecting with him. He made Chenle happy and that always made him happy.

"Well I'm happy you're here to eat with us!"

The four sat down at the table, Jisung trying to sink away from everyone. He was really not the most outgoing wolf ever. Chenle had a smile plastered brightly on his face. He was kicking his feet under the chair.

"Chenle baby, you know what I said about kicking your legs at the dinner table."

Chenle stopped and his face turned bright red. "Sorry.."

Jisung put his hand on Chenle's thigh under the table, knowing he was always comforted by physical touch. Chenle loved physical touch.

Chenle immediately started smiling again, forgetting anything happened. "Jisung, since you are over, my husband and I have a question for you. Don't feel like you have to answer, but it's something we would love to know."

Jisung's palms got sweaty instantly. "Um okay.."

Haechan looked at Lucas for help, but the alpha was stuffing his face. Probably trying to get out of saying anything. "Well we want to know more about your family Jisung. We have known you for many years but still don't know much about them.."

Chenle looked at his mom and his best friend, he was extremely confused. "Why does this matter?"

Jisung knew eventually this would happen. He knew the people he considered his second family and only family would ask.

"Um, my mom and dad are both betas... and they are farmers.."

Lucas looked at Jisung closely, "What are their names?"

Jisung tried to swallow, but he couldn't get it to go down. "Um... I don't know.. we don't really have a close relationship.."

Haechan's heart immediately broke. He watched as the beta looked down at his untouched food. He could see Jisung's eyes get glossy. "That's okay Jisung dear. We don't have to talk about it anymore."

Haechan just confirmed what he had been thinking. Jisung didn't have a good home life.

After talking with Lucas, Haechan decided the beta could stay over whenever he wanted to. Lucas was not one hundred percent about it, but Haechan's puppy dog eyes won him over.

That's why the omega currently was snuggled on top of his best beta friend. He loved Jisung with every part of him.

"Sorry I stayed over again Lele. I didn't mean to this time."

Chenle looked up at Jisung with furrowed eyebrows. "Why are you sorry Ji? You always stay the night. Nothing is different."

Jisung couldn't shake the feeling of being a bother. He just wished he could bring Chenle to his house. But that was not even an option.

Jisung ran his hand down the smaller boy's back, Chenle trying to get closer even if that was possible. "I love you Jisung. I don't know what I would do without you."
~~~~
"Come on Woo!! You said that yesterday!" Jaemin followed the slightly older omega around the nursery. "Yes Jaemin. And I'm saying it again! I don't have time to play around! I'm busy!"

The taller omega huffed loudly, "But Wooyoung!! You are never any fun! You need to learn to adventure out and be more active!"

"Well sorry Jaemin, but some of us have jobs and responsibilities around here. Unlike you who gets everything handed to him. If I was in your position I would be happy and bubbly too!"

Jaemin's smile dropped and his voice got quieter. "I'm sorry Woo...I can't help that I was born..."

Wooyoung stopped in his tracks, looking back at the omega who was clearly about to cry. Wooyoung thought it was interesting that a boy who would pout and complain all day about little things such as playing, would end up crying at the snap of his fingers.

Guess Wooyoung was just not born like that.

Wooyoung walked over to the omega, sighing. "Sorry Jaejae...I'm just stressed and I got a lot of work to finish today..I promise I will play with you tomorrow okay?"

Jaemin looked up at his friend who was looking at him with concern. "Okay Woo...But you promised. I'm holding you to that!"

Wooyoung chuckled a bit, "Okay Jaejae. I know. I will remember."

Jaemin quickly hugged the older, completely scaring him and then running out of the nursery quickly. Wooyoung sighed, "Why does he want to be friends with me?"

~~~
"Grandma!!! Grandma!!"

The older omega was outside watching the snowfall on the covered ground. This was his favorite time of the year and always had been.

"Ah Jeon Jaemin. One of my favorite grandkids! Come here and give me hugs!" Jaemin ran towards Taehyung, almost knocking him over in the process. "Easy, I'm old!"

"Mom says you don't even look like you have aged Grandma! You are just saying that!" Jaemin giggled as Taehyung squeezed him closer. "Yes, I may have not looked like I have changed much but trust me...grandma's old!"

Taehyung walked Jaemin inside his house, Jaemin immediately became warmer. He loved coming over here, especially when he was sad or needed a question answered.

"Where's Papaw?" Jaemin laid down on the couch and wrapped himself in an oversized blanket. "Well where do you think he is?" Taehyung rolled his eyes at this.

"At the training grounds?" Taehyung nodded, "Yup. Even though he stepped down, he still doesn't seem to quit. It's like he doesn't even age!"

Jaemin giggled at his grandma, "You don't age either!" Taehyung mumbled something, a few words being damn his perfect face. "Well that doesn't matter now! Why did you stop by Jaejae?"

Jaemin whined a bit. He was afraid to talk about it, even to Taehyung. "Now, now! You have to tell your grandma! It is important that you never keep secrets from me!" Taehyung plopped down beside Jaemin pulling him close. "Hmm?"

Jaemin nodded, "Well...I just feel like I don't have a purpose you know? Like Wooyoung has his job at the nursery and Yuta helps Wooyoung's mom with the medical stuff and I just walk around all day!"

Jaemin flailed his arms around dramatically, "But I want to help! And Wooyoung said he wished he was me because then he wouldn't have to work-"

Taehyung stopped him, "He said that why??"

"I don't know... he just seemed stressed today."

Taehyung thought about what Jaemin said looking at the smaller omega that's words kept flying out. "But I know I could do it if they just gave me a chance to try it! I mean I'm an omega so I have to be good at some kind of chore!"

Taehyung put his hand over Jaemin's mouth. "Listen sweetie, I know you are good at something and if you want a job then I'm sure you will find one!"

Jaemin's smile was wide, "Really? You think I can?" Taehyung smiled, "I know you can! You are a Jeon after all." Jaemin squealed in happiness over the news he could work. But what was he going to do?

Suddenly the front door opened, scaring the older omega, "Jeon Jungkook! I could just beat you to death! Don't just throw the door open like that!"

Jungkook looked at his husband and then turned and left the house again. Then he proceeded to open the door slower this time and shut it as slow as he could back. Taehyung rolled his eyes at him. "You are such a pain in the ass."

Jungkook chuckled as he opened his arms wide, his omega running into them like they didn't just have a small fight. "I missed you."

"I missed you, but don't worry I had some company!"

Jungkook noticed the skinny omega curled up in a blanket on his couch. "Jaemin, where is the hug at?" Jaemin giggled as Jungkook picked him up and squeezed him tightly. "What brings you?"

Jaemin got nervous again, he didn't want to tell his alpha grandfather. He was kind of intimidating. "Well I'm.."

"He wants a job Kook! And I think he has what it takes!" Jungkook looked at Jaemin with kind eyes, "Oh you are a Jeon. You can definitely do it!" Jungkook stood with his chest puffed out as Taehyung smacked him upside the head, "Don't do that!"

"Let's have the family over for dinner tonight! It has been awhile since we have had everyone!"
Taehyung nearly died at this comment, "You think of this now!? I have to start cooking! Jaemin, help Grandma in the kitchen!" Jaemin followed Taehyung closely into the kitchen. Hoping that his grandparents would keep his secret.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

139K 7.1K 90
Where alpha Jungkook finally finds his match. - Jungkook thought finding his mate was the hardest part but he was proven wrong when he met the tall b...
814K 38.8K 125
Seokjin was short on kitchen staff and had asked Jimin and Taehyung to go help him. Jimin went on an erran for Seokjin but ran into an alpha girl, th...
47.2K 3.4K 23
"Give me the pup and I'll let go to you and your family" the alpha said "Excuse me" the omega said clearly shocked "Give me an heir and I'll let go t...